Quick Brown Fox: Fat Rose

Story Info
A forthright young chubby meets smooth older man.
2.3k words
4.34
15.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the gardening shop to get packets of kale, tomato and egg plant seeds. I stood at the counter waiting for one of the salesgirls to attend. Two young women became available at the same time and headed towards me, a fat light skinned Indian and a slim black girl. The black one reached me first. The fat Indian girl was obviously disappointed but shrugged and flashed me a sweet smile. I was instantly enchanted by her chubby loveliness and twice while making my purchase I looked in her direction and found her looking at me intently. When I left the cashier cage she had just started tending to another customer but took the time to smile and wave goodbye to me.

The lovely chubby stayed on my mind all the way home. The next day found me still thinking about her. I am a fifty-five year old, married, black man - good looking and in good physical shape, but fifty-five is fifty-five and it's not often I receive that kind of obvious sexual interest from a twenty-two or twenty-three year old before even talking to her. The look in her eyes told me her interest was of a sexual nature; she was turned on by the old guy. I left work as usual at three and went to the gardening shop. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that she was the only one free. She wasted no time coming to the counter all smiles and bubbling energy.

I ordered a bag of pesticide.

"Can I see your ID please sir," she said sweetly, looking over her glasses.

"Why?" I asked, amused and liking her sense of humor

"You have to be over eighteen to buy pesticide."

This brought laughter from the salesgirl next to her and the elderly lady customer. I laughed too.

"That's what you get for dressing like a youngster,' The elderly lady said.

I handed her my ID to the cute chubby. She looked at it and looked at me twice before handing it back. As she was turning away to get my order I said:

"Can I see your ID please? I'm not sure you're old enough to be selling pesticide."

"You asked for that," the elderly lady said, looking at her and chuckling.

"Give me a minute," she said and walked away.

My eyes followed her bouncing ass in the lime green trousers until she disappeared through a door. Her ass was huge; a big, round, bouncy ass. When she was coming back I noticed that her pert tits didn't match the ass, but this mismatch somehow combined to add a compelling sexiness to her looks. She handed me the ID which informed me that she was not twenty-two or three as I had thought, but nineteen, and her name was Rose Ramkellawan. By this time the lady had departed for the cashier cage, but the other sales girl remained nearby, an amused smile on her face as she observed us. It was going to be tricky with her standing there but I decided I wasn't going to let her prevent me from making a pass at the sweet fat girl; to hell with what she think of me. Prime pussy was at stake here.

"You're old enough."

"For what?"

"For selling pesticide and for me to ask you out."

She laughed out loud and looking around concernedly brought her hand to her mouth. I noted the fine hairs on it.

"You're quick."

"Not as quick as you," I replied.

She smiled and held my eyes in a steady gaze and I felt the old boy down there begin to stand to attention.

"An appropriate name," I said, looking her over.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you're blushing as red as a rose."

Her workmate chuckled. Indeed, her light creamy skin had taken on a reddish glow.

"What time do you get off?"

"On Fridays we go until five thirty."

"Okay, I'll meet you around the corner after five-thirty if you'll be there"

"We'll see." She said, but I heard "yes."

The other girl, suddenly no longer amused, turned and gave her a stern, disapproving look.

"what?" my fat princess asked, giving the girl an wide eyed stare.

I sped home, did some work in the garden, took a bath and told my wife I was going for my usual Friday evening 'lime' with the boys. At twenty-five minutes to six I saw Rose's juicy, two-hundred pound plus body coming down the street with searching eyes. I hooted my horn and she peered into the car. She got in, all smiles, and my cock lurched.

"You're so lovely." I said, making her instantly go into blushing mode.

"Thanks," she said, then added "where are we going? I have to be home by eight thirty, nine, like if I went to a movie ...parents, you know."

"Don't worry darling, I'm quick," I said, laughing.

Fifteen minutes later I drove into the parking lot of a nice motel and bar just outside of town. I had a few beers sent to the room. We chatted and knocked off two beers each within twenty minutes. She got up and said she had to take a bath. While she was in the bathroom I got naked and got under a sheet. I stroked my hard cock, imagining what I was gonna do to Rose's big succulent body, she came back to the bed in a towel that was tucked in above her breasts but didn't quite make it around her lower body. I got a glimpse of thick black bush between massive, smoothish thighs that sent my heart into top gear. I'd thought her thighs would have been somewhat lumpy but they were mostly smooth with just a few vague dimples.

She stood looking down at me smiling and I told her to pull the sheet away. She did so, and gaped wide-eyed at the hard member lying along my belly, pointing to my chin. I don't like to boast, because a cock is not something a guy makes for himself. At birth he's given one and he's stuck with it regardless. I was given a big one, ten inches. It was obvious from the look on her face and the way her throat moved as she swallowed hard that she'd never seen one like mine before. An amazed smile played over her pretty, chubby face and she licked the lips of her small mouth.

I got up and stood before her, my cock pressing against her big stomach. I placed my hands on the towel above her tits.

I asked, "May I?"

She swallowed and nodded. I slowly loosened the towel and threw it to the floor. I stared at the big, but surprisingly solid body and was immensely pleased. She must have seen the pleased look on my face for she raised a slightly trembling hand and stroked my cheek in a manner that suggested thankfulness. I raised one hand and glided my palm up and down over the puffy tip of one of her comparatively small breasts while lowering my mouth and latching onto the other. I sucked hard and heard her make a mewing sound.

She stood still, her hand gently rubbing my salt and pepper, wooly hair as my mouth and palm worked over her little flesh cones. I slid to my knees and moving aside firm, bulky flesh, then thick bush, I buried my face in her crotch and licked her fat lip folds. She gripped my head tight. After a while I lowered myself to the floor, bare back on thin carpet. I told her to squat over my face. She did as told. I then stuck out my tongue and asked her to glide her pussy over my tongue and face. She fucked my face for about five minutes before I told her to get on the bed. She quickly lay on her back with legs spread but I didn't go between them, instead I straddled her wide girth.

I held my big tool and slapped it against each one of her tiny tits about half a dozen times each before I slid forward and parted her small mouth with hard brown meat. It was a tight fit and she gagged, but she took it a good way in and began sucking eagerly while I leaned back, reached behind and stuck two fingers into her tight, wet pussy. She moaned, the sounds barley making it out of her cock stuffed mouth. As I fingered the wet and surprisingly tight pussy she jerked her hips passionately. In spite of her bulk she managed to move her waist into a quick and steady rhythm that I tried to match with my probing fingers.

When she eventually pulled her mouth away from the cock, swallowed hard and began gasping for breath, I took the opportunity to slide back along her damp, hot body and lay stretched out between her fat thighs, my face in her lush bush. I rubbed my face vigorously in a circular motion and she giggled as her body trembled from the stimulation of her private patch. She bent her knees and pulled back her legs to make it easier for me. I pushed both hands palm up under her massive butt and held her tight as I feasted on her pink meat. She reached forward, grasped my head and held it tight in place - as if I was going anywhere. I just lay there sucking, licking and nibbling on her clit until she was crying out with pleasure. I wanted badly to push my hard cock into her, but I also wanted to make her cum first so I could concentrate on just pummeling the fat pussy until I was sated.

It took some time but eventually I heard her making loud, rapid ooh sounds as she clamped my head tighter and moved her hips faster. She exploded into a trembling mass. I tried to stay with her as she bucked wildly but she pushed my head away roughly and I realized that her pussy under orgasm had become too sensitive for foreign touch. I raised myself up, kneeling between her thrashing thighs, watching in pleased amazement as she rode the cum waves until she gradually came to a stop and throwing legs and arms wide lay like a beached white seal.

As she lay still enjoying the afterglow I lowered my body, pushed forward and jammed the head of my impatient cock against her pleasure-swollen lips. She moved herself into position and taking my hard wood in hand helped guide it through the dark forest into her tight crevice. She gasped and wailed as I sent inches of fuck stick up the fat cunt, feeling it come to a stop as if walking into a wall as her hand pushed against my belly, but I ignored the resistance and drove hard, sending more bone into her pot, feeling her walls surrender. She yowled and I remained still, buried deep in her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her face broke into a slight smile and she threw her hands and legs wide as she'd done after cumming, relaxing her body.

She turned her head to the side, bit into her bottom lip and waited. I began to move in her, slowly, with long, deep, careful strokes. She moaned pleasurably and I let her have it like that for a while before I switched to shorter, but more rapid strokes. Her entire fat body was flushed red and wet with perspiration. I rode her briskly with the short whip for a long time and when she pulled her legs right back, I took that as a cue and leaning forward to press my shoulders against the insides of the thick thighs, pressing them further back, I began to really hammer the pussy, making long, deep, violent strokes. She cried out:

"Yes! Yes!," digging her fingernails into my sides.

After a while she pushed against my chest, signaling the need to lower her legs. I raised up and let her drop them to the sides. She lay still and flat, legs stretched straight out and hugging the sides of my thighs. My cock had the length to allow me to get under the belly and ride her like that without slipping saddle. I watched her wet body jiggle and bounce from the pummeling. Her palms were flat and turned upwards. Her entire posture was one of surrender to the pleasurable probing of her insides. I leaned forward and took one of the little puffy cones into my mouth, sucking on it like a hungry baby. And then I was cumming hard, harder than I'd done in a long time. I collapsed on her, pleasure drunk and happy.

When I rolled off her to the side I saw the blood - on my cock, on her inner thighs. She had a glow on her face and a strange dreamy look in her eyes that spread as she talked.

"This is exactly how I'd always dreamed of it happening for the first time. Suddenly, with a total stranger, a handsome older man that I saw and liked immediately, who was smooth enough to just seize the moment and take me someplace and take my virginity. No courting or dating, no regular boyfriend finally scoring.

She turned on her side and throwing her fleshy arm around me pressed her mouth to mine and we had our first kiss. When we moved apart and she lay on her back I let my hand twirl and pull at her long black pubic hairs.

"I can shave it off for you, for the next time - if you want," she said.

I smiled inside, liking her forthrightness; the way she'd been from the first moment.

"How do you know there is going to be a next time?" I asked.

"I knew my man the first time I saw him, didn't I?" she replied, without any sign of worry or doubt on her pretty round face.

"Okay, not all though - just around the lips and a little above. Leave the rest, I like how it feels under my fingers.