Quick Repair Service 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Oh what a pretty pussy," Danny enthused when he dropped her shorts to the floor.

She had a prominent pubic mound that was barely covered by fine strands of dark brown pubic hair. Her pussy lips peeked through the fine mesh of hair, dark pink and glistening.

He ceased long enough to unbutton his shirt and Darlene looked at his muscled chest, his washboard abdomen, his thick chest hair.

Then he was laying on top of her, a comfortable weight, and they were kissing again.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight. His scent was sweat, mixed in with marijuana. His chest hairs tickled and rasped her sensitive nipples.

Oddly, she felt safe, warm underneath him. He slid his weight down and suckled on her breasts and she groaned appreciatively.

His gentle nibbling of her belly made her giggle; she was ticklish.

Then his mouth was on her pussy and Darlene gasped.

His tongue tried to force her tight pussy lips apart. Then his tongue licked up and down her cleft and again tried to force itself into her cleft.

Then Danny used his thumbs to part her tight pussy and she cried out when he licked her small clitoris.

A few more licks and she tensed and grunted in orgasm. Danny licked up her essences then slid his hands under her muscular thighs.

He lifted her legs off the couch and delved his tongue into her spicy anus.

"Wait, what, oh T-Dan!" she cried out as he lapped insistently at her tightly clenched anus.

Just as he had with her little pussy, Danny used his hands to pull her tiny rosebud open.

"Oh!" she grunted again, enjoying the odd sensation.

Then he let her legs down, worked a spittle lubricated finger into her rectum and again lapped at her pussy lips, then lightly bit down on her clitoris.

"Ugh!" she cried out and tensed.

This maneuver drove Danny's finger into her rectum to the hilt.

Danny rotated the finger and pulled it out, then jammed it back into her.

She grunted, then squealed again as his tongue began to lap at her pussy again.

When he jammed a second finger into her anus, Darlene bounced her sweet ass off the couch in orgasm.

Then Danny kissed his way up from her pussy to her gasping, groaning mouth. She groaned again when he pulled his two fingers from her anus.

"Now, think I need me one of them trailer hitches on my tongue?" he teased after kissing her for a moment.

"Think I'd die!" she agreed.

Then he was sitting back, kicking off his tennis shoes and wiggling out of his jeans.

Darlene watched as the very first real cock she'd ever seen came into view.

Danny was a tall man, six foot three, and his cock was proportional to the rest of him. His fat seven and a half inches throbbed with excitement as he sat back and gripped it.

"Come on and show me what that tongue can do," he said; it was almost an order.

Darlene wiggled around until she was kneeling on the couch, face at his crotch.

Cautiously, she reached out a hand and took the hard, warm member into her hand.

She yelped, then groaned as he playfully swatted her on her buttocks.

She was nervous; she'd never performed oral sex before. The whole reason she'd gotten the post on her tongue was because the woman that did the piercing had suggested it.

"Very good sucking the cock," the Asian woman had giggled. "Or maybe you lick the pussy? No matter, it all good, right?"

Darlene reached her tongue out and licked from the base of Danny's cock to the tip of his cock.

She looked up at him and he smiled in encouragement.

She licked at his cock again, then paused, unsure of what to do next. Danny grew impatient with the virgin and slapped her on her buttocks again, a little harder than before.

"Oh!" Darlene shuddered from the slap.

She then sank her mouth over the mushroom shaped head of Danny's cock and flicked her tongue all around the sensitive flesh.

Danny swatted her buttocks lightly and Darlene sank a few inches of Danny's cock into her mouth. A few more swats to her upturned buttocks and Darlene began bobbing her head up and down Danny's cock, tongue flicking and beating the head and the shaft of Danny's cock.

Danny gently took her hand into his and showed her who to stroke his cock while bobbing her head up and down.

Then he resumed lightly spanking her while she sucked his cock.

She squealed around his cock when she felt him rub his left hand along the length of her pussy. Then she grunted around his cock when he jammed two fingers into her anus.

"Here, ugh, here it comes Sweetheart," he groaned and used his right hand to hold her head on his cock while he fucked her ass with his left hand.

Suddenly Darlene's mouth filled with a bitter, slightly gluey tasting mess. The texture was very unpleasant and Darlene wanted to pull her mouth off of his cock. She wanted to spit the nasty stuff out.

But because his hand was holding her in place, Darlene swallowed. Because she was still stroking him, still lapping at his cock, a few more spurts again filled her mouth with the vile substance and again she swallowed.

Then he released his grip on her head.

From Living Room to Bedroom.

Danny let his two fingers fall out of her ass and he lay back, gasping for breath.

She sat back onto her heels and smirked at him.

"So? The post make it good?" she asked.

"Yeah," Danny agreed.

When he got his breath back, he got to his feet and staggered to the kitchen.

"Beer? Or light beer?" he called out.

"Light," she called back.

He came back with two Bud Lights and they lolled on the couch, drinking their beers.

Then he leaned over and kissed her gently.

"That was wonderful; thank you," he said.

Putting his empty beer can onto his coffee table, he rolled a third joint and lighted it.

Darlene took the joint when it was offered to her and sucked greedily on it.

Then when the joint was finished, he again kissed her. The kiss grew in passion and they clung to each other.

Then he stood, pulling her up with him and she squealed.

He carried her easily; she was at least a foot shorter and nearly one hundred pounds lighter than he was.

She squealed again when he dropped her onto his mattress, then laughed when he scrambled onto the bed. He roughly grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide, then again put his mouth to her pussy.

"Oh!" she gasped in pleasure as he licked and sucked at her pussy.

She came quickly when he bit lightly on her clitoris.

Then he was laying on top of her, pinning her to the soft mattress, kissing her, playing with her small breasts.

"Oh!" she grunted as a sudden sharp pain enveloped her crotch.

She balled up her hands and prepared to shove him off of her. The pain throbbed and suddenly, Darlene realized, he'd shoved his cock into her, taken her virginity.

A sob caught in her throat; she wasn't sure if she had wanted to lose her virginity this way.

She did not stop to think, to reflect on how exactly had she planned to lose her virginity.

Then, his cock was sliding further into her, forcing her pussy open.

"Ugh!" she grunted at the odd sensation.

The pain was subsiding and now there was just a curious pressure, a curious tingling as he pushed deeper into her pussy.

"God damn, fucking tight," Danny grunted.

Then he was pulling out and Darlene felt like he was pulling her insides out with him.

And then he was pushing back into her. The odd sensation of pressure had now been overwhelmed by the odd tingling inside of her. She wrapped her legs and arms around him, pulling him deep into her.

"Aw yeah, damn," Danny grunted.

When he pulled out the second time, Darlene's pussy had stretched open enough to where it did not feel like he was turning her inside out.

"Fuck!" Darlene called out as a sudden, mild orgasm rippled through her.

"Aw yeah," Danny encouraged as she began to thrust up to meet his down strokes.

Within moments, they were thrusting, slapping their sweating bodies hard against each other.

Danny was glad he'd spurted into her throat earlier. Had he not, he would not be able to last more than just a moment in her tight, hot pussy.

But a second, then third orgasm of hers squeezed his cock almost painfully and Danny stiffened and then bellowed as he spurted heavily into her tight, young pussy.

He kissed her, sucking her tongue out of her mouth, then kissed her almost tenderly on her forehead as he pulled his softening cock from her pussy.

Another kiss to her forehead, and he crawled out of the bed and into the bathroom.

She smiled at him as he sponged her pussy with a warm washcloth and pursed her lips for a kiss.

Then they drank another beer each.

He did not ask, just gripped her by a hank of hair and pulled her mouth toward his flaccid cock. She eagerly allowed his barbaric treatment of her and opened her mouth wide to take his cock.

Get on your knees," he ordered and Darlene was puzzled; she was on her knees, bobbing her head up and down on his rapidly swelling cock.

Then he was behind her, thrusting his hard cock in and out of her sloppy pussy.

Kneeling behind her, Danny looked at Darlene's upturned ass and his thrusts grew in intensity.

She squealed in orgasm as he reached under and tickled her clitoris. Then he used their combined juices to wet his finger.

"Ugh!" she grunted in pleasure as he insinuated his slimy finger into her light pink anus.

Danny fucked the finger in and out of her anus, then added a second finger.

"Ugh!" she grunted again, this time there was a tinge of pain in her voice.

"Oh!" she grunted as Danny scissor his fingers apart, widening her anus.

"Aieegh!" she screamed aloud and tried to wiggle away as Danny quickly pulled his fingers out of her anus, then shoved the head of his cock into the slowly constricting orifice.

Waves of pain spread from her tiny anus outward, coursed through her guts with a white hot intensity. His hands held her hips tightly, preventing her from knee walking away from him, from escaping the painful intrusion.

"Stop, God, it fucking hurts," she whined.

A sudden, sharp slap to her right buttock caused her to gasp out.

Then he was pushing his cock head into her, his large hands were pulling her fleshy buttocks apart and she sobbed in pain.

Then Darlene felt an odd sensation, almost like a balloon popping inside of her guts.

"Aieegh!" she screamed again as she experienced an anal orgasm.

Her brain was too fogged by pain, by marijuana, by beer for her to reflect on the odd situation. Her anus actually felt like it was tearing, splitting apart. Pain radiated outward from the large intrusion; even her throat hurt from the sodomy.

Her legs shook; she felt unable to hold her own weight up, much less support him as he pushed into her.

And yet, she had just orgasmed; an orgasm so powerful she couldn't seem to catch her breath. And she was pushing back, trying to fit more of his hard cock into her ass hole.

"Fuck me!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, then blacked out.

She came too, still feeling a raw pain in her anus, in her guts. Danny was pounding her stretched, raw, throbbing anus with almost savage thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted and shook in another orgasm.

Then he was bellowing, spurting a hot blast of semen into her bowels and she nearly blacked out again.

When he pulled out of her, the sudden, overwhelming need to void gripped her and she scampered into the bathroom.

Beads of sweat popped out on her forehead as she sat on his commode. Her guts felt twisted, tight and each heartbeat caused her anus to twitch in pain.

"Here," Danny said, holding out a smoldering joint for her.

"Thanks," she said and took the joint.

He left her alone after he used a washcloth to clean his slimy cock.

She smoked the joint, grateful that it seemed to dull the pain. Finally, she determined she'd finished emptying her bowels and wiped then flushed.

She returned to the bedroom and gratefully took the can of beer. Her throat was raw from the marijuana and her guttural screams.

Then he again used her hair to pull her face to his cock. As she knelt on the bed, sucking his cock, he jammed a large finger into her pussy, then jammed a second finger into her pussy while working his fat thumb into her anus.

"Mmph!" she grunted around his shaft as she orgasmed.

"No, no, please don't..." she begged as he used her hair to pull her into position of another ass fucking.

Her protests were ignored and she shuddered and groaned as he jammed his cock head into her tightly clenched anus.

"Oh!" they both cried out when his cock head entered her anal cavity.

"Oh God!" she cried out in orgasm as his cock fully entered her back door.

"Ugh, ugh!" she grunted over and over as he pounded in and out of her ass.

"Don't do that no more," she pouted after he'd pulled his still spurting cock from her sore rectum.

"Uh huh," Danny chuckled.

"I mean it; that shit fucking hurts," Darlene protested.

"Oh bull shit, Darlene; you fucking loved it and you know it," he said, getting out of bed. "You staying for dinner?"

"Huh? Oh, oh shit! That clock right?" Darlene asked, seeing that it was nearly five o'clock.

"Yeah, why?" Danny asked.

"I got to get home and baby sit; my mom's got a date tonight," Darlene said.

Kurt the cockatoo had some greetings to screech as they left.

"Here we are now, entertain us," Kurt called out.

"I feel stupid and contagious," Danny agreed and closed the door.

"So how long them birds live?" Darlene asked and tried to get comfortable on the scalding hot vinyl seat.

"Cockatoos? They can live as long as eighty years take care of them," Danny said as he drove toward Pinoak. "People actually leave them in their wills to family or friends."

"I'll take him," Darlene offered.

"Uh, already in my will," Danny said. "Going to my daughter Hillary."

"Your daughter? You got a daughter? How old is she?" Darlene asked.

"Hillary? She's uh, she's nineteen; she and her boyfriend live in the trailer two over from mine," Danny said and drove toward the Villa Plaza apartment complex.

"God, you got a daughter older than me," Darlene teased.

Darlene indicated which of the four buildings and Danny stopped, but pointedly made no move to shut the engine off, made no move to get out of the van.

"So uh, I uh, I guess I uh..." Darlene stammered.

"Yeah, well, like you said, even my kid's older than you, so uh..." Danny said.

"Bye," Darlene finally said and got out of the van.

Her mother looked up from the homework she was helping the youngest girl with.

"I hope you're not knocked up," was all she said and turned back to the math problem. "Come on, Jenna, you have negative three times negative four and that equals what?"

"Three times four is what?" Darlene asked.

"Twelve," Jenna said.

"And a negative times a negative equals a positive, right?" Darlene prompted.

"Right," Jenna agreed.

"So, negative three times negative four is..." Darlene said.

"Here, Mr. Sam will be here in about ten minutes; you help her with this stuff," her mother said.

Danny pulled up to his trailer and again checked that the van was securely locked up.

"Oh no, here comes trouble," Kurt greeted Danny when the man let himself back into his trailer.

No, you ugly bird, we got rid of trouble," Danny said and handed the bird a treat.

"You ugly, you ugly, your momma says you ugly," Kurt said and accepted the treat.

"Uh huh, but at least I just got laid, you ugly ass feather duster," Danny smiled.

He made himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner and watched a very slow baseball game before deciding to call it a night.

Entering his bedroom, the smell of sex, the smell of sweat was overpowering. He got the Lysol spray out of the bathroom and liberally sprayed the sheets, then got into the shower and showered away the last traces of Darlene Guidry from his body.

From The Doorstep.

Danny woke up, sent the customer a text message, reminding her that he'd be there to work on her dishwasher, and left.

When he was ten minutes away from her apartment, he called to let her know he'd be there in five or ten minutes. It was obvious from the woman's voice that he'd roused her from her sleep.

"Ma'am, I sent you a text message," he flatly told her.

"I didn't get... Oh, there it is," the customer said.

She didn't bother to dress, just threw a robe over her panties and short tee shirt sleepwear. The robe had trouble staying shut and Danny was treated to glimpses of her blonde pubic hair escaping the leg openings of her panties, of her braless breasts and slightly hard nipples.

"I uh, this is under warranty, right?" the girl asked three times while Danny worked.

"Yes ma'am, don't owe me a penny," Danny assured her.

"Blow job would be nice, though," he muttered under his breath as he fixed the problem, then slid the machine back into its opening.

Danny did not have to hint at a blow job from his next client of the day. As he pulled the washing machine from the wall, the woman blatantly suggested it.

His third client of the day also suggested he might like to see if her pussy was good and tight. Her wedding ring sported a large diamond, and her dress was a designer label, the house was a large one, and the furniture screamed money. But Danny felt no guilt; he wasn't the one propositioning these women.

He did toy with the idea of pulling into Courtyard for lunch. Darlene might be there. Or possibly another eighteen year old virgin with a tight pussy and tighter ass might be there, ripe for the plucking.

Instead, he went to Cowboy's BBQ in Kimble, had a good lunch, and then drove to the next client's house.

His day completed, he again toyed with the idea of going out to the Courtyard, or of even going to the Villa Plaza apartments.

"Fucking she's eighteen years old, really need that shit?" Danny shook his head and drove home.

"Oh no, here comes trouble," Kurt greeted him.

Nearly two and a half months later, Danny was sitting at his table, catching up on the mountain of paperwork. He heard a car's tires crunching on the clam shell drive but paid it no attention. There was a new neighbor in Trailer Lot 5 and Danny hadn't learned how to distinguish the new neighbor's car noises over his other neighbors.

Then a very hard knocking came at his door.

"What the fuck?" Danny said and made sure to have his .38 in his right hand when he went to his door.

"We've got a little problem, Mr. T-Dan," a harsh looking woman announced when he opened the door.

"Hi," Darlene said nervously from behind the woman.

"Oh no, here comes trouble," Kurt announced.

THE END

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories and those that take the time to leave comments.

Have a swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers
12