Quick Trip to a Theater

Story Info
A short story of a recent trip to an adult theater...
858 words
3.98
59.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sedah
Sedah
8 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

*

My Domme/Partner/Mate/SO enjoys both seeing my slutty side and showing it off, so I'm going to post a quick story of one of our adventures recently.

As I said, she likes seeing me be slutty. So one evening, she took me to a local adult theater. It's a pretty scummy/skeevy place, that smells strongly of cleaning solution and with a somewhat sticky floor. The audience is mostly male, and it's a common place to go for some furtive male-on-male action, even though there are big signs prohibiting sexual activity (presumably to satisfy law enforcement?). The fact that there are signs prohibiting it make it more exciting somehow.

We took a pair of seats at the extreme side of the theater, with her against the wall and me to her right. She wanted to see me do things, not do things herself, so we figured our seating arrangement would cleanly block any overly-pushy guy from getting to her seat easily, if it came to that (it didn't, the guys here were very respectful of her wishes).

Once we were seated, we took a few minutes to settle in and let our eyes adjust. The porn that was playing was mediocre, with extremely over-acted reactions, but that was fine; we weren't here for the cinematography.

She looked around, and noticed that some of the men were watching us, more than the movie now. She blatantly waved at one of them, and gave him a "come hither" gesture. He practically ran over, and she told him to sit to my right. I started to rub his crotch. He touched my leg, but when he reached past me to touch her I clarified that she wanted to watch. He had zero problem with this (again, very respectful, which is nice). She asked him as though I weren't even there, "Want a blowjob? He does great work." He nodded and I unzipped his pants and went straight down.

I sucked at it, licked at it, and kissed it. He started to thrust slightly with his hips, so I started bobbing on it, using his thrusts to guide me to what sort of speed and rhythm he wanted, and then matching that pace. I hadn't sucked a nice cock in a little while, so I was just sorta lost in the sensations and the unique flavors that come with them :) . I felt hands on my back, on my ass, fondling me, and wasn't even really sure whose they were.

He started to thrust a little faster and more raggedly. Knowing exactly what that meant, I picked up my pace and upped the intensity. He exploded in short order, and I made sure to keep him in my mouth so as to not miss a drop. I kinda have a thing for the flavor of semen.

I sat back up, and he said, "Thanks!" and left the seat. I looked over at my Domme to see if I had done well. She was looking at me lustfully and said, "I'm so proud... you did so good... I need you now."

So we walked to the back of the theater, she bent over and hiked up her skirt, and we fucked. It wasn't some long, drawn out passionate affair; she needed it and I wanted to give it to her. As we did, I noticed that several people, including the guy I had just serviced, were standing around watching, either masturbating or just taking in the sights. Showing off this way was exciting, and I picked up the pace.

She was rocking back and forth, using the chair in front of her for leverage, as she slammed herself into me, over and over. I could feel her excitement and wetness running down my legs; she had clearly liked what she saw. For my part, the excitement of being inside my partner, still tasting the semen of some guy I didn't even get a good look at, much less a name, was absolutely thrilling. I kept thrusting, faster, and harder.

When I felt her react to the increased pace and start to moan, it pushed me over the edge and I came, hard. My orgasm triggered her orgasm, and she had to cling to the seats in front of us to stay standing through it. Then she tidied up her skirt and I pulled up my pants and we sat back down in our original seats, to gather our composure.

The guy in the seat behind us leaned forward and said, "Well, you two are definitely the most unique thing I've seen today." Before I could answer, she said, "Thanks? Hey, want a blowjob? You can use his mouth, he's pretty good!"

Unfortunately, the guy turned her down, as he was in the midst of a refractory period. After a short while of no further action, we went ahead and left, so as to get on with the rest of our day.

Hope you all enjoyed the story! 100% accurate, really happened (if it were fantasy there'd have been more guys willing!).

Sedah
Sedah
8 Followers