Quick Trip to the Store

Story Info
Horny wife finds what she needs.
1.4k words
4.18
105.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to the store to get some milk. Back in an hour," I called to my husband on my way out the door. "But that's not all I'm going to get," I said to myself as I walked quickly to the car.

My new sun dress felt smooth on my otherwise naked body, my large breasts swaying freely under the halter top and my ass jiggling in anticipation...of what I wasn't entirely sure. I'd purchased the new dress and wanted to show it off to my husband, thinking I could entice him into skipping the football game on TV and take me to bed instead. But he had other ideas and barely noticed the dress. The man must be dead, I thought.

In anticipation of seducing my husband into a night of torrid sex, I'd cleanly shaved my legs and trimmed my pussy. I'd become so aroused that I played with myself, plunging my fingers into and out of my attention-stared pussy before he got home. Serving dinner and entertaining the kids was torture as I couldn't take my thoughts off my lustful needs. By the time I'd gotten the kids to bed and changed into the sundress and four-inch spike heels, combed my shoulder-length auburn hair and touched up my makeup, I was desperate for some male attention. I strutted into the family room with my big breasts all but out of the dress and my sexy ass swinging lewdly, but quickly realized he wasn't interested. He wanted to watch football. To hell with him, I thought.

So I was on my way to the store, just to get out of the house for a while...and maybe a little more. My normal grocery store was closed so I went to one on the other side of town. The parking lot was poorly lit and the store was all but deserted. I quickly picked up the milk and a few other things when I spotted him. At the front of the store packing grocery bags for another customer was a young black man, maybe early-20s. He looked strong and handsome, just what I needed. I hoped he liked older woman.

I went straight to the checkout, paid the cashier while the black guy put my groceries into a bag. I eyed him the entire time and he was watching me too, trying to get a glimpse of some of my white flesh. His gaze took in my entire form, from the turn of my ankle in my spike pumps, up my shapely bare legs to my hips, and then to my full breasts. I was sure he noticed my stiffening nipples, which were all but reaching out to him, begging him to come suck them into his black mouth. It took a minute, but finally he looked me in the face.

With the cashier looking away, I licked my lips. He smiled and offered to carry my groceries for me. "That'll be very nice," I said, trying not to stammer.

I walked in front of him, leading the way to my car. I imagined his eyes were riveted on my swaying ass and made certain to put some extra swing into my hips to hold his gaze. When I arrived at the car, I exaggerated bending over to put the key in the lock. With my feet spread, knees locked, I bent completely at the waste deeper than I needed to insert the key, pointing my ass right at him. He took the bait, first pressing his hardening cock into my ass then giving my ass a firm squeeze and a quick swat.

"Let's get these groceries in the car, then we'll get down to business" he said.

I moved out of the way while he quickly loaded the car. He closed the trunk, took me by the arm and led me toward the hood. "How you want it?"

"Fast and hard, I have to get back to my husband soon," I replied.

"Works from me, get on your knees and suck me for a while, Bitch." I shuddered at the word "bitch." It made me feel slutty and cheap. I would normally not allow it, but I was far too hot to protest. I was on my knees before him in an instant, clawing at his belt buckle and pants zipper. I pulled down his pants and tore his boxers down to reveal his cock; easily the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I took it in my hand. I was stunned by the difference in size and color. Compared to my small white hand, this cock was huge and coal black. The long, thick shaft was big and powerful. The uncircumcised tip was different too; I'd never seen one before. I stroked it up and down once and noticed how the head emerged from under the hood when I stroked toward his flat, muscular stomach. I decided right away that was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

"Suck it, Bitch." His repeated command broke my reverie and I lovingly took it in my mouth, sucking deeply. I needed to be quick, so I aggressively stroked his cock in time with my plunging mouth, simulating fucking this cock in my mouth. I had no hope of getting this black beauty into my throat but I could still try for a little while. And try I did.

"Use your left hand to stroke that black cock. Show off that wedding ring," he said. I followed his instructions, maneuvering my hand so the puny little diamond was pointed at him. I looked up to see his face and he smiled. "You are one fine cock sucking babe!" he said through clenched teeth.

I kept up the pace, but before long, he spoke up again. "If you want me to bust my nut in your throat, keep going. But if you want your white, married pussy fucked better than ever, get your ass up here," he said. "I have to get back too you know."

I got to my feet unsteadily. He grabbed my arm, I thought to steady me but he just steered me to the car hood and bent me over it. Lifting my dress from behind to reveal my bare ass, he lightly spanked me again and said, "That's one fine white ass. I'm going to enjoy this."

With that, he moved in and drove that hard, black cock into my pussy from behind. This cock was long and thick, longer and thicker than any I'd ever experienced before and he stretched me good. He was roughly plunging in and out in no time and occasionally smacked my ass with his bare hand. He was constantly talking, his language getting dirtier and dirtier, his name calling increasing but I was oblivious to what he said. My high was too intense from the glorious fucking he was giving me. I couldn't form a coherent thought thanks to the series of orgasms I was having.

Then finally, he gave one last tremendous lunge and power-soaked the insides of my pussy with his cum, bringing me to one last mind-blowing orgasm that left me babbling incoherently. He stayed in place, his hard cock softening while still in me, talking to me I'm sure but the words were lost on me.

He finally withdrew and I sank to me knees. "Clean me up Bitch," he commanded and I complied immediately by licking our juices from his wonderful, deflated black cock. When I was finished, he eased it away from my lips and tucked it safely into his pants.

"You're one hot, white slut. You want more black cock in that fine married pussy; you know where to find me." And with that, he walked away.

I eventually got back home, only to find my useless husband snoring in front of the TV. The game was over so I must have been gone for a couple of hours. With my lover's cum running down my thighs, I went up stairs. I took a shower and climbed into bed. Not long after, my husband came to bed and tried snuggling against my ass. "Hey babe, how bout a quickie. You sure looked fine tonight."

"Go away," I said, "you had your chance." You're probably not getting another one for a while, I thought. I drifted to sleep to visions of my first black cock and how wonderful I felt with it inside of me, violating my "married white pussy."

I made up my grocery list first thing the next day. That was my first time; not my only time.