Quickfur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget it!" said James, "Run!"

The two of them tried to run for shore but the fur below their feet turned mushy again. In only a few seconds, they were both knee deep in fur. James struggled to slip himself out of his uniform. He freed himself and stood on the surface, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. He watched his garments disappear below the surface. His triumph was short-lived. Just a second later, James found himself sinking up to his knees again.

"What the hell is this stuff?" exclaimed Cheryl.

"I don't know," replied James, "it's like furry quicksand!"

"Quickfur?" said Cheryl.

James laughed, "Quickfur! That sounds like a good name for it!"

"Quit joking," cried Cheryl, "how do we get out of it?"

James looked around. They were at least 500 meters from shore in any direction. There was no way they would be able to make it to safety before sinking completely below the surface.

"I don't know," he said, "We have no weapons or communicators."

"We don't have any clothes, either!" added Cheryl.

The scent of the fur wafted up again, quickly renewing its effects on the couple. James stood only a short distance away from a stunningly beautiful woman, wearing only her underwear. She was definitely not wearing Starfleet issued undergarments! Her faux leopard print thong panties and skimpy bra came as an arousing surprise to him. He had always thought of her as "strictly by the book." The sight of her large, firm breasts, her lean, athletic body and tight, round ass made him feel overcome by sudden lust. The sensation of soft fur sliding against his legs as he sunk deeper into the quickfur excited him even more. James tried to hide his stiffening member from the Lieutenant as it strained against his boxer shorts.

Cheryl often fantasized about her junior officer but the fur drug gave her an insatiable desire to ravish his naked body. She had worn her sexy lingerie on this mission in hopes of having the chance to seduce him when they were alone on the shuttlecraft. She thought that she could casually reveal her leopard undies as she was turning in for her sleep cycle but she wasn't able to gather up the courage to do it. Now, she could only stand there and stare, longingly, at his muscular chest and strong abs. Her eyes were fixed on the lump in the Ensign's shorts as the fur slowly sucked him down. The soft sensations against her skin aroused her more than she had ever been before. The deeper she slipped, the hornier she felt. She began to anticipate what the fur would feel like against each part of her body as she slid progressively deeper into the fur.

Cheryl and James stood there, silently, lusting after each other. They were only two meters away from each other but they could do nothing to satisfy their desires. The fur was almost up to Cheryl's waist when she started to take off her bra.

"To hell with it!" she exclaimed. "If this is going to be my last day I'm going to enjoy it!"

James' eyes widened as Cheryl's breasts fell free from their restraint. He couldn't believe his eyes. Next, she pulled down her panties and deftly ripped the waistband.

"I wore these for you, James, but it looks like this is the end for us, so, to hell with it!" Cheryl said.

She finished stripping off her underwear and tossed them toward James. They landed in a pile half way between the two of them.

"I dreamed about you ever since the moment I saw you, my first day aboard the Galaxy," James confessed, "but I never thought we could be together."

He ripped his boxer shorts and pulled them free of his body. He could feel her eyes staring at his long, hard member. This time, he displayed it, proudly, to her. He tossed his shorts toward Cheryl and they landed midway between, right beside Cheryl's lingerie. They both watched in amazement as the fur rippled and swirled. An indentation formed beneath their underwear. Little by little, the undergarments were pulled beneath the surface. There was an awkward moment of silence when Cheryl and James realized that the last of their clothes were gone.

Cheryl let out a surprised shriek.

"What?" asked James.

"I'm next!" she said.

"How do you know?" he replied.

"Because I can feel the fur moving!" she exclaimed.

A moment later, a large indentation developed in the fur around Cheryl. It swirled around her like a whirlpool then it began to swallow her at an even faster pace. She shrieked again when the ground beneath her feet suddenly gave way, quickly dropping her farther into the pit. James could only watch Cheryl wiggle and squirm as the fur closed in around her gorgeous, naked body, swallowing a little more of her each second. Cheryl screamed in pleasure as it caressed and stimulated each part of her body before it disappeared. James watched intently until Cheryl was more than waist deep in fur. He hardly noticed the fur moving around his own body until it had already begun to swallow him up as well.

"It's my turn, now!" James called out in panic.

The fur swirled around him then suddenly, almost violently, pulled him down. He found himself chest deep in only a second. He tried to regain his balance but his thrashing only made him sink faster. James looked over toward Cheryl just in time to see the fur lapping at her breasts. Her eyes grew as big as saucers as the fur massaged her tits, almost overloading her pleasure circuits before finally swallowing them.

"Oh, my God!" she gasped.

"What's wrong?" asked James.

"Nothing," said Cheryl. She relaxed her body and let her arms and shoulders disappear into the quickfur. She closed her eyes and surrendered her whole body, letting the quickfur have its way with her. Only her head was visible above the surface. She leaned back and began to moan.

"It's good!" she said, softly.

No sooner did the words leave her mouth when the fur increased its pleasurable assault on Cheryl's senses. She felt a hundred furry hands probe her naked body. Each one brought more pleasure than the last. The fur slid over her bare skin, setting off lightning bolts of pleasure as it moved. She felt it against her shoulders and her back. It massaged her stomach and slowly teased its way up to her breasts where it swirled them with indescribable sensations. She felt fur caressing her buttocks and tickling her between her thighs. She wanted the fur to go between her legs so badly she could hardly stand the anticipation.

James struggled in a last ditch effort to escape but his efforts were for nothing. He was soon chin deep in the quickfur as well.

"No! Don't fight!" Cheryl hollered between deep, labored breaths. "Just relax and enjoy it!"

James finally allowed himself to relax into the fur. The more he did, the more it pleasured him. As his mood changed from panic to pleasure, the quickfur began to do indescribable things to his body. It wasn't long before Cheryl and James were both moaning and screaming, out of their minds with unbridled, furry passion.

Then, almost as if on cue, the fur gently but firmly spread their legs apart. They both knew what was coming next. The fur crept up their inner thighs, causing them both to squirm in anticipation. It closed in on their waiting crotches. They both wanted this as badly as they had ever wanted anything in their lives.

"Oh, yes!" they cried out, in unison, when the fur began to tease them.

James felt the fur grip his balls, first. It squeezed him and surrounded him in warm, soft pleasure. It teased its way up his swollen shaft. He silently begged for it to swallow him up.

Cheryl felt the fur slither over her vulva, gently massaging her at first but, gradually, it parted her lips and found its way inside. It teased her clitoris and made her shiver with excitement.

Just when they felt like they couldn't take another moment, the fur finally took them. It slid along James' hard cock, slowly at first, but it gradually pumped his dick, faster and faster, as he moaned and contorted his face. Cheryl grimaced in pleasure when the fur took her to new heights. It rubbed her clit in small, furry circles, pushing her to the edge of orgasm. It held her there, in sexual suspense for minutes. Finally the sensation welled up inside her and she exploded with passion, screaming, "Yes, yes!" at the top of her lungs. By this time, James was nearing the brink. Just when he thought he could stand it no longer, a furry mouth swallowed his shaft and began sucking the semen from his quivering dick.

The two of them came repeatedly, for hours on end. The quickfur gave them only brief respites to recharge their sexual batteries before it fucked them again. It was well past dark by the time they regained their senses. James could see the outline of Cheryl's face by the glow of the moon.

She looked over at him and smiled. "I've never felt anything like this!"

"I think I came fifteen times!" replied James.

"I lost track somewhere around forty!" she said.

The quickfur gently swirled around them, causing their bodies to bob up and down like two skinny dippers swimming in the moonlight. They closed their eyes and swooned each time the fur brushed their naked bodies. They basked their afterglow, enjoying the pleasure of each other's company even if they couldn't have the pleasure of touching each other.

There was a sudden movement in the quickfur. James and Cheryl felt themselves being jostled around.

"What's happening?" cried Cheryl.

"I don't know!" James replied.

"Something's different this time!" Cheryl said.

"I think it's time for number twelve!" said James with a smile on his face.

"This is going to be the end of us!" she worried.

Cheryl shrieked as unseen hands suddenly seized her from below and pulled her completely under the surface. They spun her around, head over heels, until she didn't know which way was up anymore. The musky, fur smell filled her senses. The effects came on stronger and faster this time. She knew what the drug was doing to her mind. Cheryl wanted to get stoned. She breathed in deeply, savoring the euphoria that overcame her. She drew in breath after breath until rational thought abandoned her. A great animal lust overcame her.

Lieutenant Haskell wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck Ensign Travis. She always wanted to fuck him. She wanted to fuck him from the moment she saw him board the Galaxy. She fantasized about him all the time. She couldn't stand the thought of bunking right next to him in the shuttlecraft sleeping quarters but not being able to have him all to herself. She masturbated in her bed, just two meters away as he slept only an arm's length from her.

Lieutenant Haskell's career meant everything to her. She would never jeopardize it by fraternizing with a junior officer, no matter how badly she wanted him. Her cold demeanor was just a front to hide her feelings for the one she loved. She had her chance to make her dreams come true but her hopes were crushed when she wrecked the shuttlecraft. This time, she wasn't going to let anything get in her way.

Cheryl was going to fuck Ensign Travis. She was going to fuck him long. She was going to fuck him hard. She was going to fuck him and fuck him until she couldn't fuck anymore. She made up her mind. Cheryl was going to fuck James and she didn't care what she had to do to get him.

James called out, "Cheryl!" as he searched for signs of her beneath the fur. It boiled and seethed all around him, spinning him in circles until he started to get dizzy. Cheryl! Cheryl!" he cried again and again.

Cheryl's head slowly surfaced in front of James. The look on her face showed nothing but pure lust. She grappled her arms around him and pulled his naked body close.

"Just shut up and kiss me!" Cheryl commanded.

As their lips met, the quickfur sucked them both under. Their bodies intertwined as they tossed and turned in the torrents of fur. James was frightened and disoriented. The scent of the fur drug saturated his lungs making him relax. Cheryl ran her hands over James' naked body. The aphrodisiac took its affect on James' mind and rejuvenated his body. His giant cock became rock hard and stood fully erect as he groped her body through the fur.

The quickfur massaged and tickled their bodies, bringing them to the brink of climax. It teased and tortured them endlessly. Just when they thought they would have their relief, the fur denied them release. It swirled around them, massaging them, kneading them and breaking them down into complete, willing submission. They both grunted and groaned and screamed and made inhuman noises in the night. They were so overcome with pleasure that they felt like they were going to explode.

"I've got to have you!" Cheryl demanded between gasps for air. I've always wanted you!" she confessed. "Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck me now and don't you ever stop!"

The quickfur fur pulled Cheryl's legs wide apart. It guided James in like a shuttle docking with a starship, slowly but firmly bringing him home, until his long, hard shaft was pressed against Cheryl's pussy lips.

"Fuck me, Ensign Travis!" screamed the Lieutenant with an animal growl in her voice, "That's an order!"

Cheryl felt James penetrate her. He groaned as her wet, hungry pussy greedily gobbled him up. She began to climax almost the second his big cock filled her up. Cheryl panted loudly as the fur forced James to stroke in and out, slowly at first, gradually moving him faster and faster. It swirled around them and glided over their bare skin, deftly attacking their every erogenous zone. The quickfur moved their bodies like puppets, manipulating them in a bubbling cauldron of flesh and fur. They screamed and moaned and cried out with ecstasy. Cheryl felt her third orgasm overtake her. James screamed loudly as he shot his first load deep inside. The quickfur kept pumping them. It forced them both to come, over and over, until their bodies went limp, too exhausted to move under their own power. They were jostled about like rag dolls. They were helpless to stop fucking each other but they didn't want it to end. Then, with a mighty squeeze, the fur wrung one last, great orgasm out of the helpless couple. They groaned in breathless ecstacy. The fur tightened around their bodies, squeezing them like a giant boa constrictor. Their vision dimmed until they gradually fell unconscious in each other's arms.

"Captain Rice, I'm receiving a distress signal from shuttlecraft Alpha," reported Lieutenant Loomis.

"On speaker, Lieutenant," said the captain.

"We are making an emergency landing on the planet, Delta Vega Three. Please send rescue party immediately!" Lieutenant Haskell's voice cracked from the speaker.

"Captain, I'm picking up a locator beacon," said Loomis.

"Can you home in on it?" asked Captain Rice.

"Triangulating its position now, sir," Loomis replied.

"Set a course for their position," ordered the Captain, "three quarters impulse." "Engage when ready," he added.

"Aye, aye, sir!"

"Captain, may I have a word?" said the First Officer.

"Come to my ready room, Commander Harrison," replied Rice.

The two men moved discreetly into the captain's office. The doors slid shut behind them.

"Speak, commander," said the captain.

"Sir, don't you think we should go to warp? It will take thirty six hours to reach Delta Vega at impulse," said the commander.

"We don't need to expend the warp engines, William," said Captain Rice.

"No, sir? Why not?" William asked.

"Delta Vega Three is a habitable, class M planet with no hostile life forms," said Rice.

Commander Harrison nodded.

The captain continued, "Lieutenant Haskell and Ensign Rice are both capable of surviving on Delta Vega Three. I see no emergency, here."

"I understand," said the commander.

"Will there be anything else, Commander?" the captain queried.

"No, sir!" he answered.

The captain dismissed the commander. Harrison turned and walked toward the door. Captain Rice paused a second before speaking up.

"One more thing, Will," the captain said, a sly smile appearing on his face.

"What is it, sir?" Harrison asked.

"Travis and Haskell should have found the quickfur, by now..."

12