Quickie

Story Info
Fast, hot, and dirty.
751 words
3.45
81.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciGuy
SciGuy
15 Followers

He grabbed my arms from behind and pulled me violently into an alley off the main street. He looked around, satisfied, and marched me deeper into the darkness. I glanced at him without recognition as I stumbled on my spiked heels. He was a foot taller than me, much heavier and unbelievably strong. I did not resist.

He looked me over approvingly in the dim light, running his hands around my tits, over my hips and garter belt, up and down my thighs, finally cupping my ass cheeks under my skirt. He kissed me hard, his tongue tasting of tobacco. Electric sensations shot through me, amplified by the feel of the sheer nylon stockings on my legs and the silky blouse moving over my bare breasts and erect nipples. He stopped and looked at me, pleading, and searched my eyes for my answer. Up to that point, I might have resisted, but being asked is just so damn sexy. I could not disappoint him.

"Yes, anything you want." It was obvious what he wanted, demanded. I unzipped him and withdrew his hot organ, already steely-hard and high.

"Balls, too," he said, and I gingerly eased his sack outside his pants. His equipment was clean, trimmed very short, and quite impressive. I had an intense flush of desire.

"Up my ass," I demanded, confidently. His eyes sparkled in response. I opened a condom and rolled it down over his gorgeous cock. He held his adorned member upright for me to see, quite proud of its looks, apparently. It pulsated with energy. The condom was pink, shiny, and squeezed him tightly without a wrinkle. I raised my short pleated skirt. He tried to turn me around, but I resisted, so he shrugged and pressed his cock snug against the body-hugging red nylon of my pantied crotch. I moaned and leaned into him, reaching down to caress his shaft with my long nails. He shoved his cock stiffly between my thighs and dry fucked me, his pelvis thrusting back and forth as he pleasured himself against my warm flesh and lingerie. I hung on to his neck with one hand and explored his superbly muscled body with the other. My nipples responded, swelling eagerly as I pushed against him to increase our excitement.

Suddenly he picked me up like a toy and slammed me down onto a nearby car hood, breathing heavily. He pulled my ass into him, and I raised my legs and tilted my hips backward so that he could penetrate me more deeply. I reached down to slip my buttplug out from inside the tight crotchless panties that I had worn backward. Hot K-Y dripped from my carefully prepared channel. He nestled his cock warmly against my wet, naked sphincter, quivering. We looked at each other for a moment, lust in our heavily lidded eyes.

Then he thrust into me aggressively, and I pushed to open myself to his massive organ. My tight channel resisted him, and as he sawed back and forth to gain entry to my body, he over-stimulated himself and began to ejaculate. He groaned and sunk his rock-hard shaft into my ass with one long, ruthless, cum-spurting thrust. I felt him jet deep inside me again and again, convulsively draining himself, reluctant to withdraw, even for a moment, from the hot, liquid clench of my flesh and the ecstasy he had found there. I swooned at the sensation of his huge cock spasming inside me, hurting me delightfully. I wrapped my legs tightly around him, as I felt the uncontrollable pleasure of my own climax engulf me.

With his magnificent, latex-covered penis fully engorged and pulsing rigidly against my prostate, I orgasmed effortlessly without being touched. He covered my tits with his hands to increase my delight as my balls pumped semen powerfully up through my swelling shaft and gushed it out of my cockslit into my skin-tight panties.

Our contractions slowed as we spent ourselves. He shuddered and withdrew his cock wetly from my ass, easing me gently to the ground. I felt my hot sperm flowing down my belly and pooling in my panties. I tottered unsteadily on my high heels and held on to him, leaning back against the car for support. The last of our kisses became softer and more tender. He smiled at me and wiped a lipstick smear from my chin, adjusted himself and zipped up. I pulled my skirt down, and walked out into the street on shaking legs.

SciGuy
SciGuy
15 Followers