Quickie After Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He backed away slightly and brought one hand down to her pussy, running his fingers over her clit a couple of times before replacing them with his cock. He slid his dick up and down her slit coating it with her slippery juices. She hummed her approval, closing her eyes and leaning against the mirror behind her. He continued to toy with her nipple with the other hand, getting another moan from her, when he heard her exclaim abruptly, "David, please just put it in now!"

He willingly complied pushing as far as he could go. She pulled him even closer by wrapping her legs tighter around him. He replaced his hand on the neglected nipple and pinched them both, twisting and pulling. He started to move inside her, a little tentatively at first, then speeding to the point of reckless abandon. "Mmmm, yes, hard like that," she encouraged him. "Harder and faster, please!" she said trying to catch her breath as she ran her fingers through his hair, around his ears, and to his neck, rubbing his shoulders.

He slowed his pace as he bent his head to kiss her forcefully, and leaned forward to whisper to her, "I'm fucking the teacher, do I get an A for my work?" She squealed as she felt the hot air tickle her ear, and gasped as he nuzzled her earlobe with his nose then sucked it into his mouth. He was pushing her against the mirror behind her, and could see their reflection in it. Across the room was another counter in the same arrangement, giving her the same opportunity. He was finding the view quite stimulating. He knew she was close and that he wasn't far behind her.

"Mmmmm, so good I'll give you an A+ if you don't stop," she told him. He thrust harder and again quickened his pace. Her pussy started to pulse, then quake with her glorious release. She shuttered, her breathing halted, and her legs shook as she squeezed his cock inside her. She dug her fingers into his shoulders. He growled and tugged at her sensitive nipples causing her to grip him even tighter. She let out a groan, and hugged his neck tightly, enjoying the shuddering movements within herself as she came. He stopped his movements, resting his forehead on hers, feeling their hot breath mingling together.

"Hop down for a minute," he said to her. "I want you to turn around and brace yourself against the counter." She looked into his eyes, knowing that he wanted her to be able to see them together like this as well. She paused just a second, unsure if she wanted to let him go to do this.

She quickly made up her mind, and jumped down off the counter, turning around for him. He pulled her skirt back up and over her ass, as she raised her left leg onto the countertop. She felt the warmth of the space where she had formerly been, and slid a little to the right to put her leg there. As he aligned himself with her, she caught a glimpse the back of him reflected in the mirror. She saw him stoop slightly, and felt him enter again. She gasped at the feel of him, and looked into his eyes above her face in the mirror in front of her. They were closed as he bit into his bottom lip. As he bottomed out, he opened his eyes to look at her.

"Tilt your face up just a little for me," he told her. "I want to see you." He started to pull back, just barely inside her now, his hands on her hips pulling her backward and onto him. He plunged in, fast and forcefully, then again, all the while staring at her facial expressions. Her jaw dropped, her mouth hung open, and he took this all in. No sound escaped as she stood there grasping onto the counter, not able to catch her breath. Her head tilted back, her eyelids lowered, and she inhaled sharply.

She opened her eyes and a moan escaped her lips. He continued driving into her, faster and harder, like he knew she wanted, until he couldn't hold on any longer. He went over the edge, pulling her to him, hugging her with all his might. As he erupted, filling her completely, she looked at him and saw his love for her. He lowered his head and kissed the back of her neck. She reached around to the backs of his thighs and ran her hands up and down, then squeezed, pulling him forward.

A few seconds later they came back to reality. They had to recover quickly, they were running out of time. He adjusted his clothing and playfully smacked her ass then groped her breasts. She slapped at his hands while trying to fix her own clothes. He hugged her, still standing behind her, as they both looked into the mirror at each other. He bent to kiss her ear, whispering that he loved her.

They stood there looking into each other's eyes in the mirror, with him holding her tightly, and at her with her flushed cheeks, not believing what they had just done...and at the place she worked! He turned her toward the doorway saying, "Let's get going before we get locked in here." He walked through the doorway spurring her into action. She knew they were going to be cutting it close, and hastened to catch up to him.

She grabbed his arm, running a few paces, catching up with him quickly. They ran together toward the slow moving elevator, hearing it starting to move before they got there. Stopping in front of it, she realized it must be Henry bringing up the cleaning cart. She pulled his arm as he reached to push the call button, passing it up in favor of the stairs.

He pushed the door open wide enough for them both and they ran down the three flights as fast as they could, laughing and holding hands the whole way. They finally made it out into the crisp air, running the length of the building to get to their cars. They paused as they saw the security vehicle stopped beside hers, with David's next to it. There were no others in the lot.

They reached their vehicles, walking at a brisk pace now. The guard was shining his light into their cars, looking at the contents of them before spying their movement. They hoped they didn't raise any suspicion by running earlier. "Everything okay?" the guard asked them, shining the flashlight in their eyes.

"Well, it would be better if we could see to get into our cars," David said to him, still holding onto her hand, his other shielding his eyes.

"Ma'am, are you alright here?" he asked as he kept the light on David. As he did, he glanced at the ground behind her.

"Yes, sir, A-Okay, just leaving for the night. I had a late class and he was helping me clean up. We're just in a hurry to leave so we aren't locked in here." She let go of David's hand to hug his arm tightly so the guard would know she was fine. David just smiled at him.

"Well, alright then. I'll radio ahead to the gate. They're still out there so they'll be able to unlock it for you if they've already locked it for the night. Try not to be so late the next time." With that, he turned out his flashlight, his hand going to his radio to talk to the gate attendant.

They gave each other a quick kiss, and then jumped into their cars. David was the first to go, and she followed. She looked into her rear view mirror and noticed as she was backing up that the guard was bending over retrieving something red off the ground.

She gasped as she recalled that was the color of her panties, and her hand instinctively felt her crotch. It was then that she realized they must have been dragging along her ankle since she had forgotten and left them there when they hastily tried to right their clothes. Well, I hope he enjoys them she thought, then broke into a fit of laughter. She hoped that David would be ready for round two after the ten minute drive home. She was already looking forward to giving him extra credit for an extra effort.

12