Quickie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

She could at least take comfort in the fact that she crunched up her nose in disgust and closed her eyes before wrapping her lips around the head of Jesse's cock, but that was ruined when she almost immediately moaned. Caitlin fucking moaned from tasting her own ass! What the hell was wrong with her?

Caitlin actually liked the taste of her own butt, and she had loved being sodomised, and even loved the encouragement/taunting that Jesse gleefully gave her now, and during the anal sex. Which had to mean Jesse was right. She really was a twisted pervert. And everything else Jesse had and was now gleefully calling her.

"Oh my God, did you just moan?" Jesse giggled with delight, "You did! You fucking moaned from tasting your own ass you twisted little perv. Oh fuck yeah, mmmmm, oh Caitlin, you're a twisted little ATM slut! Ooooooh yeahhhhh, an ass to mouth slut! Fuck, and you said you weren't into anal. Ha, when really, you're the biggest fucking ass whore on this Earth. Mmmmm, or maybe any other. But don't worry Caitlin, mmmmm, because you're MY ass whore. My butt slut, ohhhhh fuck yeh. My bitch. I own your ass hole Caitlin, and now your mouth too. Oh fuck it, all of you is mine, and I'm going to use you whenever I want. Now clean my cock bitch! Get every drop of your own butt cream like the twisted little ass to mouth whore you are!"

Those words made Caitlin whimper pathetically, but she didn't try and denied them or try and defend herself whatsoever. No, she just sucked Jesse's cock, cleaning first the head of her own butt cream before starting to slide her mouth down the dick, Caitlin almost taking half on that first attempt before bobbing her head up and down.

She then tried to take it into her throat, which was only partly about pleasing Jesse. Mostly she just wanted to get every drop of her anal juices, which was why she eventually pulled the dildo out of her mouth and frantically licked the lower half clean. Although it did have the added bonus of making Jesse chuckle with delight.

Then when the strap-on was cleaned Jesse roughly pulled Caitlin back by her hair, slapped her face, and demanded, "What are you?"

"I'm yours." Caitlin whimpered without hesitation, and then once she'd recovered a bit from the rough treatment she told Jesse what she wanted to hear, which at that moment felt oh so true, "I'm your anal sex loving bitch! You own me and we can do whatever you want, whenever you want. All you need to do is run back from Earth 2, and I'm yours to screw. We can have all the quickies you want."

"Good girl." Jesse chuckled wickedly, stroking Caitlin's hair as she moved in for another kiss, murmuring just before their lips connected, "And trust me Caitie, we're going to have a lot of quickies."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers