Quickie Mart

Story Info
Randy finds a live one at the In-N-Out
1.6k words
3.79
23.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped at a pay phone outside the In-N-Out quickie mart out by the highway and called Ulysses Homeslice's pager.

While I waiting for his call-back, one of those old Ford Velociteers screeched to a halt alongside the curb. It was as big and black as a hearse. The store's plate glass windows shook with the lowdown idling of its souped-up engine.

Three punks in black sunglasses sat inside. Two greasy fuckups in the front. In back was a ghostly pale chick with short, raven-black hair and blood-red lipstick.

The girl got out of the freak mobile and sauntered into the store as I was dialing Homeslice. She wore big black army boots and a black slip for a skirt.

A slit up the side showed her white thigh. Pressed into it were bruises like fingerprints that made me think she liked it a little rough.

I read her skin tight T-shirt. A faded silk-screen of Jesus side-by-side with Satan. Above Jesus it said LOVES ME. Above the devil, LOVES ME NOT.

The cotton shirt was so threadbare it was translucent. She had her sleeves rolled up. A ring of thorny barbed wire was tattooed around her scrawny left bicep.

She went bra-less. I fell in love with her tits. They were fist-sized balls of flesh with dark brown nipples.

My dick got interested real quick. I watched her through the plate glass window as she lingered at the back of the store. She picked a comic book off the wire carousel and flipped through it, looking bored.

The passenger got out of the Velociteer. He swung a sawed-off at his side, clomping toward the door in his red-laced shitkickers. His shredded jeans flapping as he pulled open the door.

Goddamn armed robber. Not a careerist like me but an unprofessional punk doing it for thrills. Just another sucker at heart.

I watched the scene play itself out like I was watching a TV show I'd seen already. You know what's gonna happen but you look anyway cuz there's nothing else on.

The stickup man was pointing the shotgun at the skinny immigrant cliché behind the counter. He wore a bright yellow baseball cap with Have a Nice Day on it. A painful smile was frozen on his face as he pulled bills from the register.

He wasn't going fast enough. The punk was freaking out. Yelling and waving that sawed-off around.

Suddenly it went off. I thought the punk had shot the guy. But it wasn't like that. The barrel must've been blocked, cuz the shot had blown back in the shooter's face.

The blast threw him backward into a cardboard display of Fancee pastries. It was an avalanche of cupcakes, powdered donuts and sticky buns. The sap's legs buckled beneath him and he was dead before he hit the ground.

The Velociteer spun its wheels as it peeled outta there. I smelled the sharp odor of burnt rubber. Exhaust from the dual pipes breezed by.

Inside the store, the clerk was losing it. Laughing and crying at once. He picked up the shotgun and held it out at arm's length and was actually talking to it. Like it was gonna talk back and tell him why the world's so outta whack.

He finally bolted out the front door. Shit stained his white pants. He was booking across the lot like he wasn't gonna stop till he got back to wherever the hell he came from.

I pulled open the door to the convenience store and waltzed inside. The smell of gunsmoke and fresh blood hung in the air.

The store was cold and awful quiet. I could hear the fluorescent lights buzzing and freezers humming.

I made my way down the first aisle and peeked around the corner. The gun moll was down on the floors on all fours, peeking around the corner. In her hand was a 9 mm.

There's something about a girl with a gun. Or maybe it's something about a girl with her butt up in the air. Her slip was hiked up over white cotton panties with yellow daisies.

I lifted a cap gun that looked real from the toy shelf and, sneaking up behind her, pressed the snubnose into her back. "Drop it, sweetheart."

"Fuck!" she hissed.

"Police." She lay the 9 mm down. I grabbed it and unloaded it, pocketing the cartridge and sliding the gun away. "Keep your hands behind your head!" I barked.

"What the fuck're you doing, pig?"

"I dunno. I'm just making it up as I go along."

"I mean between my fucking legs!"

"It's called frisking."

My hands were all over her ass. Talk about convenience! She was right where I wanted her -- down on all fours. I'd pulled away the crotch of her daisy panties and was stroking the soft folds of her pussy.

Her laugh was a snort. "I ain't got anything up there!"

"Cavity search, ma'am. Standard procedure." She loosened at my fingertips. I dipped inside her cunt. "Well, well, well -- what do we have here?" I asked as I found her bud.

"Fucking bastard," she said through clenched teeth. My hard jeans pinched my dick. I wasn't wearing any underwear -- freeballin' for the hell of it.

"Take it easy, baby," I said. "My backup'll be here any minute. Maybe the 10-7 was the only perp. If you know what I mean, and I think you do."

She breathed a heavy sigh. I had her and she knew it. "Make it fast, motherfucker."

Kneeling on the floor, I unbuckled my belt and undid my fly. I pulled out my cock and let it flop out. It swayed its fat head from side to side as it straightened out.

I tugged those panties down to her knees. Her ass was luminously white. Like it'd never seen a ray of sunshine. AC goosepimpled her skin.

I grabbed her cheeks, manhandling the firm flesh. My fingers left splotches of pink. My joint was expanding like the goddamn universe.

I guided my dick into her crotch, fitting its head into her hole. I started to squeeze inside. Her cunt seized up and closed in on me.

I wish you could've been there. Just to feel that snatch clutch every inch like she was gonna choke it. Unbelievably tight -- like you could shove a lump of coal up there and ten minutes later it'd come out a diamond.

My hard-on swelled against her muscles until that uptight pussy finally began to succumb. It stopped resisting. It couldn't escape its destiny. It knew. It was gonna get fucked.

Hang a sign on her ass that sez COME IN cuz she was open for business! My stomach slapped her butt as I screwed her from behind. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back onto my raging ramrod.

I fucked her until she started to fuck me back. She rocked her ass back to meet my thrusts and push me in as far as was humanly possible. My balls banged her crotch.

My cock felt great but my knees were killing me. That tile floor was murder on my caps. Good thing there's more than one way to skin a cat.

I pulled out and stood up, knees screaming. I pulled her to her feet. She didn't protest as I picked her up and sat her ass down in a cardboard display filled with herbal shampoo.

She spread her legs as I positioned my dickhead at her cunt and pushed inside. My cock slid deep inside her body. There's nothing better than seeing your dick that far inside a girl. Our pubes scratched together.

I started off slow but was soon fucking faster. Her legs bounced with every thrust. Her army boots kicked the display as I kept up with the rhythm of the Blurpee machine endlessly churning cherry red slush.

Her tits rolled every which way. I pushed her shirt up to her neck. I covered one breast with my hand and squeezed. The flesh was cool to the touch. I played with her nipples, pulling them until she pinched her eyes shut.

Her red lips were open as we fought. We were fighting to get each other off. It was the war between the sexes down there, and her pussy gave as good as it got.

She stuck a finger in her mouth to coat it with spit. Then she reached down to her crotch and frigged her own clit. Her finger became a blur as she strummed herself to a climax.

She started to squeak. Her whole body tightened as she came. Her hands were white-knuckled fists. Her back arched. Her belly curved upwards. Her nostrils flared. I laid into her as pussy rippled up and down and all over my cock.

I fucked her like it was the end of the world. My dick was burning up her cunt. I was the nuke and she was ground zero.

My shuddering orgasm hit hard. It was like a beautiful mushroom cloud spreading against the sky. Windows and whole buildings blown to smithereens with the force of my blast. Civilization was a greasespot by the time we got through with it.

We were the last two people left on the face of the earth. It was Adam and Eve all over again. Naked inside a convenience store, with the fluorescent lights buzzing above our heads like fallout.

I helped her out of the display. The red outline of shampoo bottles and caps were pressed into the back of her pale thighs. She pulled her shirt down and looked for her panties. She found them snagged on the rack of Rope-a-Ronis.

"Can I fuckin' go now or what?" she bitched. She was the self-loathing kind of girl who resented you for making her cum.

"Yeah," I said. "Get the fuck outta here."