Quickie No.1

Story Info
A quickie with a young couple.
800 words
3.69
21.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled up into the driveway, I could feel the blood rushing through my circulatory system as my heart pumped faster. My girlfriend, Abigail, would be in our room, on her laptop, doing whatever it is she does after coming home from work. She was an accountant, and I was a doctor, working at H.P.C. Medical Association. I opened the car door, almost slipped on the pavement, and grabbed a shit-tonne of paperwork from the back seat. I walked quickly to the front door, turning my torso in order for me to lock the car.

Keys in my mouth, I fumbled for the right key to unlock the door to my humble abode. Dumping the paper on the nearest table, I kicked the door shut. I threw my coat on a peg and ran up the stairs, as if being chased by a rabid dog. Opening the door to my room, I caught Abigail do an Alt+Tab on her laptop. Of course she had resorted to porn. I was late, after all.

I looked her in the eyes and she showed me a sexily devilish grin. Her glossy, naturally ginger hair cascaded down her back and the front of her right shoulder like a golden waterfall. She closed down her laptop with her elegant hands (nails, never painted or polished, as they were perfect anyway). She leapt from her chair and wrapped her arms round my shoulders, pressing her warm lips against mine. She didn't hesitate to start probing my mouth with her tongue. We speedily began to undress, Abigail unbuttoning her pinstripe blazer and me throwing off my maroon cardigan. Her shirt came off, then mine, then as she went to pull her vest off her head, I caught her arms behind her head and the neck of the vest rested under her nose, so just her mouth was showing.

I kissed her again, and let go of her wrists. her vest fell to the ground, then I concentrated on her beautiful breasts. Her pink nipples stood to attention and I engulfed one in my mouth, nibbling on it and twirling my tongue around the areola. My hands drifted south, soon unbuttoning her black trousers and slipping off her white panties. Her 25 year old cunt was oozing her sweet sticky nectar, and I released myself from her tit. And with no ado being in any way furthered, plunged my first two fingers into the tight crevice. I licked at her clit and she released a long moan, clearly wanting something more.

Before long, I was laid on my back on the bed, my trousers and boxer shorts no longer touching my body. Abigail's fragile hands were stroking my erect penis. She quickened the pace, eventually getting to the point where she was pumping my cock up and down. After a considerable amount of precum gathered on the end of my dick, Abigail parted her lips and slathered my penis in her saliva. She was licking and sucking my dick, cleaning every last drop of precum from the tip. I was rapidly nearing orgasm when she slowly lifted her face from my genitals and smiled that devilish smile once more. She stood up and climbed onto the bed. She stood on the quilt, one smooth leg either side of my hips. She fell forward and landed with her hands either side of my face, before relaxing her whole body and lowering her shaved pussy onto my rock-hard cock. She used one hand to move the end of my penis along her cunt lips, then sank right the way down until my rod was swallowed up by this cock-hungry angel. Abigail rode my dick to heaven and back, bobbing her pussy up and down along the shaft, her petite ass slapping against my thighs, making the famous sound commonly heard in porn. As I began to reach orgasm, Abigail leapt off my dick and teased her rim with the slick member. She was blatantly lubing up her ass. She sank the tighter of her holes onto my slippery penis and the warm feeling of being inside her luxuriously tight ass shot through me. She pumped her beautiful behind onto my veined dick, tainting her voice with pain and pleasure. Before long, I felt the familiar tingling feeling inside my balls, and shot my warm cum straight into her cunt as she contracted around my cock.

We lay there, sweaty and exhausted, my semi-flaccid penis still resting happily in Abigail's pussy. She rose, leaving my cock to slither out of her vagina. She showered. I got up and opened her laptop. I clicked on the Internet Explorer tab that was still open, bringing up the porn website Abigail was viewing prior to my arrival.

Wait, lesbian porn? What the fuck?!