Quickies of the Cohort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers

"Thank you," she giggled, lifting her head and placing one hand on his cheek. "That was quite sensational."


"And it's not over yet," Mikael grunted, spinning the two of them round in an instant. Lucinda yelped, her eyes opening wide as she instinctively grabbed the bedsheets for stability. Her grip tightened as he started to move his hips, and both lovers moaned.

Mikael was now lying on top of her, her legs hooked over his ass and her arms grasping the sheets. His own arms were wrapped around her back, and he clutched the rogue tightly as his cock slid into her snatch.

"You're unbelievable," she said breathlessly, the way her legs clenched his body suggesting that pleasure was already beginning to wash through her.

"I know."

He raised his head to kiss the rogue, his member still gliding easily into her pussy. Their lips pressed together as their bodies intertwined, the evening sun soaking them with light.

Mikael did not remain that way for long. Soon he pulled himself from his Sister, arching his back as he stretched out his arms. His palms moved to rest either side of her chest, and he stared down at her eagerly as the pace of his hips increased.

She moaned loudly, shutting her eyes. Already their sex was rapid, and Mikael drank in the sight of the stunning girl beneath him, her trim body -- and in particular her large breasts -- shuddering delightfully with each collision of their loins.

Lucinda let go of the bedsheets, instead reaching up to grasp his face, and she held his cheeks. Her emerald eyes shone into his, and he grinned at the expression she wore; lust and contentedness, all rolled into one. Each forward motion of his hips caused her to moan, and pleasure flickered across her face.

A sudden tremor ran through his loins, and he knew at once that his climax was near. Lucinda, too, had not held back, and her ecstasy was building quickly in their new position, the nature of her day's long wait not lending itself to patience. Indeed, her arms gripped his head tightly, and her body had already begun to coil.

"Ooh, fuuck..." she sobbed, pulling him down on top of her once more. "I'm already... close..."

"Me too," Mikael grunted. "I'm going to come this time."

"Good," she breathed back, and he smiled wickedly, what little restraint that was left in him evaporating. His hips smashed into the rogue's, his member hammering into her receptive pussy, and pure desire swept through his thoughts.

His face dropped to the crook of her neck, and he groaned into her flesh, the cool silk of the bedsheets pressed against his forehead. His beautiful Sister's walls narrowed markedly around his length, and he knew the moment was near. Her legs lifted slightly, wrapping around his waist, and she pulled them inwards with each of his thrusts, trying to drive him deeper and harder into her snatch.

The cum boiled in his balls, and he voiced a final warning, his lover's reaction merely to wrap herself more firmly around him. Her arms, too, now enveloped him; her right stretched across his back, the fingertips digging into his skin, whilst the left grasped his head as it rested on her shoulder.

"The Gods!" Mikael cried one final time, his hips slamming against Lucinda's as his cock exploded in her depths. Hot cum burst forth, each rope a wave of euphoria in his mind, the sticky stream filling the gorgeous rogue.

Lucinda followed seconds later, her own climax detonating in her core, the frenzied torrent of pleasure released in a wave that subsumed her thoughts. Bliss overtook her, and she shuddered beneath him, a rapturous shriek torn from her lungs.

"I'm COMMIIING!" she screamed, her pussy seizing hold of his twitching member, undulating along its length and squeezing the cum from his balls. His cock did not relent, encouraged by her rippling depths, both of their minds lost to ecstasy as their twin orgasms flared.

They stayed in that position, even as the pleasure slowly relented, and Mikael laughed breathlessly into the crook of the rogue's neck. She, too, seemed contented, her legs and arms still tightly wrapped around him as they bathed in post-coital bliss.

At length, she unhooked her limbs, and Mikael slid from her body with a satisfied sigh. He rolled onto his back next to her, his bedroom's cool air a wonderful contrast to the hot, passionate sex he had just enjoyed.

"I am glad I came to your room when I did. I'm not sure I could have lasted much longer," his Sister said with a contented sigh after a short while, turning her face to him with a broad smile.

"It is good that I was here, otherwise I would have feared for your sanity."

She breathed in heavily, picking herself up from the bed and slowly clambering from it. "Oh, such welcome relief. I could not have done without it."

"And where do you think you're going?" Mikael said with a laugh, raising his head to her.

"To dress," she giggled. "It will be our evening meal very shortly, and I must clean and prepare myself beforehand."

"Forget the evening meal -- you should stay here. I can think of... better things to eat."

Lucinda laughed. "You do not understand my hunger, Mikael. I have just returned from a quest, remember, and my stomach demands food."

She paused, a considering look on her face. "Though perhaps, after dinner, I shall take you up on that offer."

She slipped from the room, naked, and Mikael's head thumped back down onto his pillows with a chuckle.

I can't wait.

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers
12