Quickies of the Cohort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers

"You're going to make me come again," she moaned insistently, her sapphire eyes practically glowing with carnal need.

Her proximity to climax drove him on, seeming to imbue his hips with yet more passion. He thrust into her powerfully now, her body reacting to every collision of their loins. His own did, too, and he grunted and groaned as his release barrelled ever-closer.

Kristine reached up, grasping his cheeks in both hands, staring into his eyes. Her own had started to glaze, her pupils drifting upwards as the moment arrived, and suddenly her release was upon her.

"I'm coming... I'm coming... I'm COMMIIINNG!" she shrieked, her body twitching as her orgasm seared through her. Her blue eyes opened wide with utter bliss, and she sobbed out her ecstasy as the release burned in her core.

Mikael could not watch for long, however, before his own climax arrived, his cock jerking as his cum exploded forth into the stunning paladin. He cried out, pleasure filling his mind, and pulses of rapture flowed through him, each accompanied by another wave of his seed spewing into his Sister.

For a short while they rode out their orgasms, both lost in the intensity of the release, before at last their pleasure faded. Even then, Mikael enjoyed the remaining dregs of ecstasy that occasionally shivered through him, and Kristine's post-orgasmic daze appeared no less strong than usual.

He pushed himself more upright, letting his body slip back into the relaxing warm pool of water, and he grinned at Kristine as she joined him. They lay there in silence a moment, both appreciating the magnificence of the sex they had just enjoyed, and the feeling of the warm water as it soothed their bodies.

"I'm glad I didn't bathe alone," Kristine said at last, her voice barely above a whisper.

Mikael smiled broadly, and submerged himself beneath the surface.

So was he.

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers
12