Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very quickly he was back at the Alpine city limit sign and unfortunately had to slow the Cobra down. He had also been thinking a lot about April and had even called the hotel for messages. Consuelo gave him April's message, so he knew tonight was on. That had gotten him thinking about a plan to discover the real April. He was going to give her a night beyond her wildest dreams, but to do so he had to get her to open up her heart and her mind.

She had to willingly give herself to him, but he knew there was going to be pain and tears to get her to that point. As he was pulling into Alpine, he saw a tack and Saddlery shop. He knew they would have exactly what he needed for these evening's festivities.

He spent about an hour in the shop looking testing feeling all the different implements that he might need. He finally made his purchases and stuffed them in a gym bag that he had in the car. Steve went back to the hotel and had a light lunch then retired to his room for a three hour nap.

He left himself plenty of time to shower, shave and get all the grime from this morning's adventures off him. The directions that Consuelo had printed from April's email were fairly clear and about 5 o'clock he left for what he hoped would be an incredible night, with an incredible lady.

12