Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Steve began to pull his cock back to her pussy lips, fighting muscles of her cunt that rippled to keep him inside her. Part of her wanted to fight to keep him deep inside her, but the fierce ecstasy made it impossible as all the nerves inside her rejoiced. Her mouth grimaced, her brow furrowed and her breasts heaved with shallow breaths as she rejoiced in the intense splendor.

He continued his slow torturous pace was driving April crazy with need and desire. His pace was fast enough to keep stoking the fire inside her, but slow enough to contain passions wildfire. He watched her face intently as she grappled with overwhelming desire. The torturous anxiety on her face let him know when it was time to give her the rapture she craved.

Steve slammed deep into April while his fingers flicked her clit. April felt like the top of her head blew off as the singular most explosive orgasm of her life detonated inside her. She felt like someone had hooked her up to some jumper cables. Her back arched, her legs twitched and her head was thrown backwards exposing all the distended veins and chords in her neck. All of her muscles were petrified with her loving bliss. The only part of body that didn't spasm with euphoria was her hands and that was because they were still bound to the headboard.

Steve used the opportunity to gorge on her deliciously exposed neck like a lion bringing down his prey. His voracious mouth heaped shivers on top of her already overloaded form. Meanwhile, his cock continued to own everything inside her. She finally remembered how to breathe and it came out in an unworldly scream of devotion. The vibrations from her scream reverberated through the veins in his mouth, increasing his hunger for her already straining neck.

April was where she wanted to be flying through the air consumed by Steve's fierce, loving passion. He had a hungry mouthful of her neck while ruling her heart. His demanding cock was directing her body's passion. His roaming hands pinned her underneath him providing the safety and dominance she needed. Her arms bound to the headboard gave her the freedom to feel her emotions. He was filling her heart to overflowing and giving her pleasure beyond compare.

As her climax began to wane, she fell back to the bed her chest heaving trying to find air. Steve continued to pummel her and another cum began to build before the first even finished. He momentarily left her neck to look at her face. Her unseeing eyes were incredulous that she could feel this kind of love. She positively glowed, radiant as she finally came to accept that her heart and body are capable of such ecstasy. Her whimpers, moans, gasps and screams are an unwritten language that only Steve could understand.

Steve recaptured her neck in his mouth as April's next orgasm contorted her body and showered her mind with brilliant, flashes of color. She felt joyously alive as she's flies through the cosmos with the magic of his love guiding and controlling her. April doesn't even notice when one orgasm ends and the next begins. She's floating on clouds of bliss, but she still feels enveloped by his love. She feels the heat of his body blistering her skin, she is surrounded by his manly scent and she feels his heart pounding in his chest.

April heard and felt his groans of ecstasy against her neck as she feels him pulsing inside her. She knows he's cuming inside her and it fills her with an intense joy to know that she's the vessel for his love. April wrapped her legs around him and tugs on her arms trying to pull him against her. Almost as if he can read her mind Steve reaches up and unties her bound hands. She still feels as if she's flying, but he is her anchor as she wrapped her arms and legs around him feeling his weight to push her into the mattress.

April tingled all over, with her heart and mind soaring and it wasn't her blissful orgasms. It was the love for the dominant man pressing her into the mattress. In the last two days he saved her from kidnappers twice, spanked her through three orgasms and fulfilled almost every fantasy. Then there were the too numerous to count orgasms that left her entranced and satisfied. Thanks to him she discovered what it is was like being a sexual, compassionate, giving, a free and powerful woman.

His weight on top of her made her feel secure and safe almost like the bondage did. She felt free to laugh or cry and free to give him the heart that she had sheltered for so long. Never before had she felt so spiritually fulfilled, powerfully desired and fiercely in love. She felt his lips nibbled across her jaw and capture her mouth in all desperate yet loving kiss. That moment confirmed that she was where she wanted to be and she was home in his arms.

Steve had forcefully ripped off her well-ordered business-like steely mask. She had confronted her feminine core, revealed it and she had been amazed at her true femininity. Like most women these days she had been taught that her worth was judged by her career ambitions and achievements. Neither business nor academic achievements made her happy, but she assumed this was her fate. Her only concessions to her feminine wiles were her sexy dresses and her incessant cock teasing.

Then Steve came along. He tore the blinders from her eyes and the bridal from her mouth. He forced her to see all the emotions bottled up inside her. The fiery passion she had so long denied, as well as her tender loving heart was all finally revealed. She had discovered a whole new side of her and opening her heart had made her more gratified and powerful. She was happier and stronger with him, than without him. Now she had to strike a balance between her rough business-like masculine side and her passionately loving and caring feminine side.

Steve levered himself up on his arms and looked into her blue watery, yet luminous eyes. He could tell the intensity of the emotions scared her and had her on the verge of tears. She never said a word, with her face and eyes doing all the talking. Steve looked her in the eyes and said, "You're safe with me and I love you. Let it out Baby. I'm honored that you feel safe enough to show reveal your emotions. Let it out Baby."

The tears poured out of her eyes and she buried her face in his chest. He held her until her tears slowed and she pulled her face from his chest gazing into his eyes.

Her look was one of questioning and anticipation, but he had to look deep into her eyes to find the question. There was also a fierce loving determination behind her eyes with her heart laid wide open in front of his eyes. She was giving him her heart while trusting him to treasure and cherish it. Her eyes were begging him to accept the gift she was offering. It was an awesome responsibility, but one that Steve was willing to accept. He gently growled, "Tell me who you belong to and who owns your heart?"

April's face and eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, with her infectious smile dominating her face. She took a gasping breath and as a tear trickled down her face she said, "I belong to Steve McKinny. He owns my heart, my body and my devotion. I'll do anything for you and I will joyfully call you my Master."

April and Steve held each other tightly. Their naked bodies fitting perfectly together with their limbs intertwined. Occasionally one would kiss or caress the other, but finally the long stressful day took its toll. They eventually fell asleep intertwined as if both were afraid to let go of the other.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers