Quid Nunc Tertius

Story Info
Amy was tasty, her mother?
9.2k words
4.56
78.7k
37
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers

"Wow, its starting to pour." Amy said looking out of the kitchen window.

'How appropriate' I thought to myself. It had been one of those dreary suffocating fall days that drowns your psyche. I was already a bit out of sorts. I had met Kate at the "Werks" earlier for our "Saturday" conversation, but she hadn't been her normal self. She was polite as we chatted but she seemed distracted and distant. It was obvious that she was troubled, that something was on her mind. When I asked if everything was okay she smiled and tried to be reassuring, telling me that our conversations were the highlight of her week. When we parted she gave me a little hug and thanked me for being a good friend. I had no idea what she meant and was pretty sure I would never see her again. I spent the rest of the morning half heartedly working out and running errands. Mainly I moped around feeling sorry for myself until it was time to go tutor Amy.

"I'm guessing your mother's tennis match got washed out."

"Yeah, that's a bummer." A disappointed Amy lamented.

I was helping Amy prepare one last time for her Monday biology exam, and we had fallen into the habit of having a "post study fuck" every time I helped her (our "get togethers" )were hardly limited to just when I tutored her).

"You know...I probably should drive you home, since it is raining." She said in a suggestive tone.

"Yeah...you wouldn't want me to get soaked." I replied with a smirk.

"So, when are you meeting your friends to go to the concert tonight?" I asked.

"Not 'til later, I told Stacey I would call her once I was done studying...after I

drop you off." She said in a lascivious tone. Pausing for a second she continued.

"You know you could come to the show with us, I'm sure we could get a ticket

from a scalper."

From her tone I couldn't tell if she was serious. Giving her the "hairy eyeball" I asked;

"Who are you guys going to see?"

"Color Me Badd." She squealed with delight.

"Uh....No." I replied coldly.

Amy giggled and then said;

"Billy, you're a music snob."

"Yes, yes I am." I said proudly.

We went back to reviewing, I had given Amy a test from our department (she went to a different college, than where I was a TA) and she seemed to be doing very well. We were close to finishing up when we heard the garage door open and a minute later her mother walked in. Debbie looked very good. Her black hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she was wearing a rather short and tight white tennis dress that showed off her firm legs, trim figure and large breasts nicely.

"How was tennis Mom?" Amy asked looking up from her practice exam.

"We got in two sets before the skies opened up, Eve took the first and I killed her

in the second." She replied pouring herself a glass of water.

"Well, I'll let you two finish up, uh Amy you aren't going to make Billy walk

home in the rain are you?"

"No mom, I'll give him a ride." Amy responded in a rather mischievous tone. The innuendo was not lost on her mother, but Debbie took the high road and smiled before leaving the kitchen.

A few minutes later we were finishing, going over the practice exam (Amy had aced it) when her mother announced from upstairs;

"Honey, Stacey just pulled up."

An obviously irritated Amy looked at me and rolled her eyes, before rising to go to the door. I heard Stacey, who I hadn't met, come in followed by a rather heated exchange of whispers. The only part of the conversation that I could make out was a whiney voice telling Amy;

"We can drop him off on the way back to my house, everyone is meeting there in

thirty minutes."

In a hushed and angry tone I heard Amy reply;

"Why didn't you call?"

"Because I knew you were studying and I didn't want to interrupt you." Stacey

said tersely.

"I thought we were meeting at four." Amy angrily replied.

"Plans change Amy."

I realized that Amy and I were not going to get to enjoy our ride to my apartment and waited for her to come back to the kitchen.

A moment later and obviously pissed off Amy entered the kitchen followed by a slightly taller blonde who had obviously already started on the freshmen fifteen. Amy reluctantly introduced me to Stacey, who batted her eyelashes at me in response while Amy angrily glared at her.

"Stacey, lets go upstairs." Amy impatiently announced.

"You go ahead I'll wait down here for you." Stacey replied dismissively.

I could see the anger rising in Amy, gritting her teeth she growled;

"You are going to go upstairs and help me get my bag together."

"Whatever...you're such a bitch sometimes." The other replied rolling her eyes.

The two of them left the room and stopped at the bottom of the stairs bickering in hushed tones. I was about to just leave and walk home in the rain when I heard Amy yell;

"Mom can you give Billy a ride home?"

"Sure, sweetheart as long as he doesn't mind waiting a few minutes, I'm on the phone." Debbie replied.

A few minutes later Amy, carrying a small duffle bag, re-appeared with a pouty faced Stacey following silently behind her. She dropped the bag on the floor and walked up to me and put her hands on my chest.

"I'm sorry about this, but mom will give you a ride." She said giving a quick angry glance to a now sullen Stacey. I nodded in response. Then she gripped my shirt, pulled me towards her, rose onto her toes and gave me a deep kiss.

"I'll stop by Monday after you get home from practice and let you know how my

exam went."

I nodded, she grabbed her bag and the two of them left.

Almost as soon as the front door closed I heard Debbie scampering down the stairs. I was grabbing my saddle bag when a bare foot Debbie, still in her tennis dress appeared in the kitchen. Walking over to the refrigerator she opened it, then looking over her shoulder to me asked;

"Did the girls leave?"

I was about to reply; when she bent over into the fridge, her short dress riding up over her thighs and round ass, exposing her dark blue panties. She held the pose for a moment almost as if she were waiting for me to respond first before she stood up.

"Yeah, they just left."

Still bent over, she continued.

"You drink Anchor Steam, right?"

"Yes, thank you." I replied still staring at her ass. How she didn't feel my eyes on her I don't know. She finally stood up and put the beer and a bottle of white wine on the counter. I rose to help, but she shooed me away saying;

"I got this Billy just take a seat."

I sat down at the island and watched while she poured the beverages into the appropriate glasses.

"You know I appreciate you helping Amy out, the girls at the tennis club tell me

tutors go for $35 an hour, I guess I owe you $140 dollars." She said with a giggle. She brought over the drinks and sat at the corner so that she was sort of facing me.

"I don't charge friends or coworkers." I said bringing the glass to my lips. Just

as I began to swallow Debbie spoke in an even tone.

"Or girls you sleep with?"

I was surprised by this, but I refused to flinch. I didn't sputter or gag, I finished swallowing and put the glass down before responding.

"That has nothing to do with why I help her or don't charge her." I said calmly.

A sly smile came to Debbie's thin lips, before she took a sip of wine and then spoke again without putting down her glass.

"So, how long have you been sleeping with my daughter."

Slowly I took another sip before responding in a normal tone.

"I don't mean any offense or to be rude, but Amy is an adult."

I was acutely aware that Debbie was watching me, examining me, scrutinizing me. I didn't know what she was looking for; weakness, fear, something else?

"No offense taken, but as far as rudeness..." Her voice trailed as she brought the glass back to her lips. I gave her a puzzled look as she took her sip, placed the glass on the island and looked me in the eye and continued.

"....Don't you think it was rude to fuck my daughter in my bed?"

I hadn't anticipated this retort and it sent my mind reeling trying to respond. Debbie let me sit there silently for a very long three or four seconds before she broke the silence.

"You need to be less obvious. That pillow you managed to soil the first time came from 'Printemps'. The second time the clean sheets I had put on the bed Friday before I left had been changed when I got back Sunday."

Debbie's tone wasn't angry but one more of smug amusement, I actually think that she was enjoying trying to make squirm.

"Sorry about that, you're right it was rather rude." I said as casually as I could, then took a nervous gulp of my beer.

"So, whose idea was it to use my bed?" She asked with a coy smile.

"Mine."

Debbie shifted her position, put both of her hands on the table and leaned slightly towards me and looked me in the eye.

"So...did you like fucking...on my bed." She whispered

I let a smile come slowly to my face and I leaned a little closer and answered;

"Actually I like fucking anywhere, but your bed was nice....big and firm."

Debbie's eyebrows lifted and she nodded her head slightly as she pulled back from me and took hold of her wine glass. Without taking her eyes off of me she took a long slow drink and with her glass still in her hand she asked;

"So....is my daughter a good fuck?"

Her tone was even perhaps just a bit frosty. Her question rattled me slightly but I kept my composure.

"Debbie, just so you know I don't kiss and tell. If your daughter decides to talk to you about it that's her decision, but I'm not one to talk behind someone's back." I said

before taking a long swallow of beer. Debbie smiled, placed her glass on the counter and leaned back slightly.

"Did you think of me while you were fucking on my bed?"

The truth was I hadn't, I was quite focused on Amy on both occasions; but I knew what Debbie wanted to hear and I was beginning to realize where this might lead. I leaned back slightly and said;

"Yes."

She put down the glass and with both elbows on the island she leaned forward.

"What did you think of?" She asked almost in a pant.

I seriously considered saying, "I wondered how many men you've fucked on that bed." but I thought it wiser not to. Instead I told her a more fitting lie.

"I wondered what it be like to be with you."

She was staring into my eyes now breathing heavily.

"What did you imagine?" she whispered.

I stood up and stepped around the corner of the island in front of her, just as she rose. My hands gripped her waist, I bent my knees and with little effort hoisted her onto the island.

With one hand I reached over her shoulder and grasped her pony tail and pulled her head backwards, then lowered my mouth to her neck and began to gently kiss her neck with quick firm pecks.

"mmmmmmm..." She softly moaned.

I felt one of her hands grip the back of my head, the other pushed up into my chest and she parted her knees. My lips slowly travelled up her neck, still holding her head back I let my lips barely touch hers while she tried to push her mouth against mine. I stepped back from her just as I released her hair, placed my hands on her bare knees; looking into her eyes I slid my hands up along the side of her thighs under her tennis dress.

Her flesh was soft and legs firm, a slight smile tugged her lips and her eyes got slightly bigger as my hands slowly moved to the top of her legs and pushed her thighs apart. I sunk to my knees and began to kiss the inside of her upper legs.

"mmmmm I like what you imagined....oooohh" Debbie cooed.

My lips traveled higher and higher leaving a wet trail up to her blue panties. I took a couple of broad licks over the blue nylon, her tangy cum already saturating the material.

"oooooohhhhh....Baby did you...oooh....do this to my daughter....ohhhh...also?" She gasped.

"uhhhh...huh." I mumbled as my mouth sunk over the front of her cloth covered slit. Just like with her daughter I pushed her panties into her crevice with tongue and moved my lips over her clit sucking it hard through the cloth.

"ooohhh you nasty boy unngggg." She whimpered.

After a few moments of this teasing I pulled my face from between her legs and stood up. I slid my fingers under the waistband of her underwear then looking her in the eye I pull the flimsy under garment down to her knees. Leaning forward to kiss her I let go of the panties which fell off of her legs. Our lips touched and immediately her legs locked around my waist pulling me closer to her. My arms reached around her and I pulled the zipper of her dress down while she undid my shorts and tried to push them down my legs. Debbie released her legs and I stepped back just as she hopped off the counter.

Looking at me she grabbed the hem of her tennis dress and slowly lifted it upward exposing firm tan thighs that bowed out at the hips slightly. Then the untanned flesh between her legs came into view framing her thin bare nether lips topped by the long landing strip of closely trimmed hair. A teasing glint came from her and she pursed her lips slightly as the dress kept climbing upwards exposing a belly that bulged just slightly more than her daughters. Debbie leaned over slightly then pulled off the rest of her dress, leaving only a white sports bra covering her. The swell of her quarter sized areola giving rise to stiff eraser sized nipples strained through the material. Debbie straightened up gave me a devilish grin and flipped her pony tail over her shoulder with a flick of her head.

I pulled off my faux polo shirt then pushed off my bermudas and boxers as I stepped forward. Instinctively Debbie stepped back her ass against the edge of the counter, she reached out and took hold of my erection gripping it firmly she gave it a few tugs before looking me in the eye.

"No wonder, why my daughter has been walking funny." She said with lifted eyebrows. I smiled in response to her comment. I brought my hands to her hips and slid them upwards to her chest, stopping below the bra. My thumbs lightly traced the lower outline of her breasts through the fabric back and forth slowly before slipping under the elastic border. Debbie released me and raised her arms above her head and I pulled the sports bra up and off of her body.

Debbie's tanned breasts sunk downward just slightly, keeping most of their globe like shape. 'Fake and bake' I thought staring at tits that were considerably larger than her daughters. I stepped forward, embracing her I pulled her body towards mine. The heat of her flesh seeped into my skin and our lips touched. My hands slithered down her back over her round ass. Her ass wasn't like her daughters; a small boney mass barely covered by muscle that one hand could cup. Debbie's was a round muscled curvature that was just soft enough for my fingers of each hand to sink into. Pushing her body into mine when I gripped her cheeks, she moaned into my mouth "UUNNGGG." Her breast flattened against my chest and her pelvis ground against my quivering cock.

Our mouths still enmeshed; my hands slid below her ass, I grabbed the back of her thighs and lifted her onto the counter. I pulled my mouth from hers to see a hungry look fill her eyes. I grinned at her before tugging on her pony tail, her head went back and she thrust her chest forward and I lowered my mouth to a tit. I pulled harder on her pony tail forcing her head back, lightly I ran the tip of my tongue around the perimeter of her areola.

"Oh Billy...yes." She cooed before I did the same to other.

My tongue swirled around the areola moving closer and closer to her quivering nipple while softly chanted; "yes..yes..just like that yes..suck it please suck it." Teasing her I slowly licked one nipple then the other before lifting my head.

By this point we were both panting, our desire had overwhelmed any further need of foreplay. Staring at me Debbie hissed urgently "Do it." My hands moved to her hips and pulled

her ass to the edge of the counter. One of her hands grasped the back of my neck for support the other grabbed a cock so swollen her fist couldn't fit around it. I felt Debbie's legs encircle my waist, her calves against my ass. I watched her face while she looked down and rubbed the head of my cock against her clit.

"So nice and hard. Oh yeah." She gasped before maneuvering it between her thin lips.

"Oh Debbie." I moaned resisting the urge to thrust violently into her. Instead I

savored the sensation of barely having more than the very tip against her wetness. Then I felt her legs tighten around me and heard her breathing quicken before she looked up at me. An expression of urgency, of anticipation was accompanied by the sensation of Debbie pulling herself over me. Slowly, deliberately her slick pussy slid down the length of my cock.

"Oh..oh...oh....fuck you're big...ohhh damn." She moaned taking me deeper and deeper with one slow stroke. Her whole body was quivering, her cunt clutching when she stopped a third of my cock was still waiting. I gave her a moment but only a moment, to adjust before I pulled back slightly then thrust.

"Unngg...yeah Billy...yeah give it to me." She cried

My mouth covered hers, her legs pulling me tighter as I thrust deeper and harder. Her pussy was not as tight as her daughters, not even close; but it clutched and pulsed and with each thrust it became wetter and warmer. I bottomed out and couldn't believe the sensations I was feeling. Every time I thrust forward my cock felt like it was sliding through a loose velvet glove but when I pulled back a shaking clutching mass of muscle sank around my shaft.

Debbie was bucking into me, matching the increased tempo of my thrusts. Then she grabbed a handful of my short hair jerking my mouth from hers. Staring me in the eye she hissed.

"Ever fuck your girlfriend's mom before?"

I was a bit taken aback by this outburst. When I didn't respond she snarled;

"Well have you?"

"No...No." I panted.

"Do you like fucking your girlfriend's mom."

Now, I didn't consider Amy to be a girlfriend but considering that I was fucking Debbie's daughter I decided to let her think whatever she wanted. Besides she was letting me fuck the hell out of her.

"Oh yeah, I love fucking little Amy's mom."

"Unnnnggggg." She replied with a satisfied grunt before continuing.

"I wanted...you before....before I even thought of having sex with your daughter." I panted.

"Am I....the first boyfriend of Amy's.....you seduced?

"You're the only...one I've even considered." She half growled, before grabbing my head and pulling my mouth over hers. Her tongue shot into my mouth and I began to feel the vibration of an approaching orgasm start to ripple through her contracting cunt. Sensing that Debbie liked it raw and maybe even a little rough, I brought a hand to her breast and pinched one of her swollen nipples hard, just as I thrust as deep as I could. Debbie sucked my tongue so fiercely it hurt, at the same time I felt her nails sink somewhat deeply into my shoulders. I kept thrusting as the pressure around my cock built and then a few seconds later Debbie stopped bucking against me, her legs gripped me harder, she pulled back and let go of my shoulders. Sitting up with her hands held up, as if she was surrendering, she shut her eyes and screamed out; "FUCK....FUCK....FUCK!"

For a moment I thought we might be done, then her eyes popped opened and with a ragged breath she gasped;

"I like a bastard who knows how to fuck." With that, her legs let go of me and in

a single motion she pushed me back and hopped off the counter. She spun around bending over so that her elbows were propped up on the granite counter. Wriggling her round ass, she looked over her shoulder and snarled:

"If Amy was your daughter and you found her fucking her boyfriend show me

oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers