Quid Nunc Tertius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

what you would do to her."

I had never had sex with someone so vocal and dirty, but it was not a turn off by any means. Taking the hint I Walked up behind Debbie, with one hand I grabbed her hair and pulled it arching her back, with the other I swatted one of her rounded buttocks, not violently but enough to tingle just a little.

"ooooooooohhhhhh." Debbie sighed wiggling her ass.

I swatted one cheek then other repeatedly, each time Debbie "ooohhed" a bit louder, after ten swats or so her bottom was red and she was nearly screaming. Sensing she was ready I stepped behind her.

"No...I want you on top of me...I want to see your face when I make you cum."

I expected Debbie to lead me upstairs to her room or Amy's, instead she spun around took a couple of steps and lay on her back on the oval kitchen rug. I knelt between her legs, grabbed her wrists and held them above her shoulders to the ground.

"OOhhh I like a man who takes control." She whispered sexily.

I leaned forward and slid my prick into her open hole. My shaft sunk into her and I felt her shift as she wrapped her legs around me and smiled. All but maybe an inch of my cock slid effortlessly into her before I could go no further. I was about to pull back and start thrusting when a wicked grin came to her face, I felt her shift under me then she grunted and pulled me deeper into her.

"Oh god...oh god." She panted pulling my entire length into her.

Suddenly her whole pussy felt tighter and constricted around me as Debbie panted underneath me.

"Unnnngggg..ungggg." I grunted.

I began to try to thrust in and out of her, but her legs were wrapped so tightly around me all I could manage was to pull out an inch and plunge into her wetness. I tightened my grip on her wriggling wrists, she lifted her hips slightly to meet each of my thrust.

"Yeah...Yeah... keep going......keep going." She cried out.

I lowered my mouth to a ripe breast and gave it three or four sloppy laps then sucked the rock hard nipple into my mouth, my tongue lashing it as I felt Debbie thrash her arms.

"Suck it hard....suck it hard" She squealed.

Suck it hard I did, then I felt the familiar quiver and ripple like contractions of her cunt. Sensing her orgasm I sunk into her as hard as I could and softly, not so hard as to break the skin, bit her nipple. Just like before she stopped bucking her arms stopped struggling, her pussy constricted tightly around me she screamed fairly loudly;

"Yes....Yes......Oh Fuck Yes!"

I released her arms, she lay under me for a moment gasping and motionless. Her legs relaxed slightly then suddenly I felt her hand grab my hair and not so gently pull my face to hers.

"I want you to fuck me hard until you cum." She commanded.

Obeying her wish I pinned her shoulders to the rug, propping myself up just slightly and without a word I pulled nearly out of her pussy and slammed as much of my cock into her now very loose pussy.

"Yeah...yeah that's how....I want it." Debbie panted.

In and out I plunged trying to keep an even pace but every time I sunk into her she grunted causing me to quicken.

"How long has it been since you were fucked like this." I said surprising myself.

"Years....its been years....since a man took me like...like this."

"Do you like young cock?" I chided.

"I like ..any cock..that ...that is this hard...and can fuck me ...this long."

By this point Debbie was so loose and so wet that there was hardly any resistance against me as I continued my assault.

"Did you fuck Amy....this hard? She asked

"No....she's not quite ready...for me ..to fuck her like this." I sputtered.

"Is she as good.....as me......is my daughter as good a fuck as me" Debbie gasped.

"No." I said simply. Suddenly Debbie's legs wrapped tighter around me, her cunt tightened slightly and a glint came to her eye.

"Did you cum in her?" She asked almost in a whisper.

"Yes." I responded quietly.

Debbie started Bucking harder in response to each thrust.

"I want your cum....I want the same cum you filled my little.....girl with." She hissed. I had never been with anyone who talked so much during sex and was so dirty, it was definitely a huge turn on and I just kept pounding in and out of her.

"Come on, fill my pussy with your cum." She whispered sexily.

I was close but not quite there yet, I just stared into her eyes gritted my teeth and kept going. Debbie looked up at me, giving me an almost sinister smile she said.

"You know what you are....?"

"uh...uh." I muttered.

"you're a mother fucker." She hissed. Then she raised her head and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth.

My whole body tensed slightly announcing the approach of my climax. Sensing this Debbie's legs gripped me harder and she bit my tiny nipple hard. I slid into her velvet slot as deep as I could and cried out;

"Here it comes....oh god....oh Debbie."

I closed my eyes as one of the most intense orgasms of my life overwhelmed me. I was so deep in her, so overcome that I didn't thrust anymore but just shook with each spurt of cum that I unloaded in her.

"That's it baby...give me all you got...empty those big balls into me." Debbie cooed as I shook over her.

After twenty seconds I collapsed on top of her, panting. Debbie let me lay on her silently for a minute until my breathing began to return to normal, then not so gently she pushed me off of her. I rolled over next to her.

"You're better than I thought you'd be." She said placing her hand on my still hard cock. I was still trying to gather my wits so it took a moment for me to respond.

"I've never had sex like that."

"Raw and spontaneous is the best." Debbie replied.

Realizing we were done, I sat up and rose to my knees when she whispered huskily;

"Come here."

I shuffled closer to Debbie who rolled onto her side and propped herself up on an elbow. She leaned forward slightly and slid her mouth over my softening dick. Her lips barely touched my shaft as her sunk down half of my length.

"Oooooohhhh." I moaned.

In her mouth I could feel her tongue caress my shaft and head oh so softly, then I felt the fingers of her hand gently cradle my balls. Debbie then gently sucked on me without moving her mouth, then after a moment she slid her mouth off of me and sat up.

"Well I'd better get you home."

Without a word I stood up and began to gather my scattered clothes. Debbie rose and picked up her dress and bra, looking at her I noticed that her that she had a rug burns on her back and her ass was slightly bruised, not to mention the small hickey I inadvertently left on her breast. Feeling a little guilty I said;

"Uh sorry about the marks I didn't mean too, I hope that doesn't cause you any

problems with Steve."

"Hmmff" She extorted while rolling her eyes facetiously before continuing.

"Steve and I are not exclusive, besides its good to remind him every once in a while that he's not the only horse in town and definitely not the best hung."

Naked she walked over to me and gave me a peck on the cheek and squeezed my cock gently.

"You know Billy not only are you a good fuck but you're also a nice guy."

She then began to stroll out of the kitchen, before she exited she looked over her shoulder at me and said.

"Get dressed so I can drive you home."

It didn't take long for me to pull on my clothes and to grab my saddle bag, a minute or two later that Debbie came down the stairs with the same tennis dress on and a hooded wind breaker.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded and followed her silently into the garage. Before she headed to the driver's side she turned around, put her hands on my shoulders and gave me a deep kiss, then pulling her lips from mine she whispered;

"I can feel your cum in my panties."

We got into the black Quattro and drove out onto the rain soaked street.

"You live by the depot right?"

"Yeah, the Victorian apartments." I answered.

"Oh, that's just around the corner from Stacey and Steve is right over there too." She volunteered before continuing.

"Not bad digs for a PhD student."

"Between my assistantship, coaching and the bar I do okay." I admitted.

"You don't mind if I go the scenic route, traffic gets a little heavy on Saturday

afternoon especially when there is a game at the Heights." She said.

"Whatever is easiest you're driving."

There was a bit of a pause in the conversation, only the loud concussion of the rain against the roof filled the car; for a moment I was concerned that this was going to be an awkward ride home, then Debbie spoke.

"Am I your first older woman? I mean the first woman you've had sex with

that is old enough to be your mother."

"Debbie I doubt your old enough to be my mom." I replied honestly.

"You are a gentleman..." Then looking at me as we came to a stop at a light she continued."...I'm forty six."

She stared at me for a second waiting for my response.

"I would have never guessed that." Then I added rather sheepishly "...and no

your're not my first."

Debbie's eyebrows rose as we continued driving.

"Really? Do tell." She said with a giggle.

Trying not to sound shy or embarrassed I replied,

"When I was a senior in high school I guess you could say that I was seduced by

the best friend of my ex-girlfriends mother."

"How'd that happen?"

"Well I shoveled her driveway and mowed her lawn."

Debbie giggled and shook her head.

"How cliché."

"I suppose, it was a bit surreal."

"Did she take your cherry?" Debbie asked with glee.

"Nope."

"What she like?"

"She was nice, kind...you know very patient." I replied. I looked at Debbie and saw her laugh silently, only then realizing that I had misread the context of her question.

At this point we were pulling up to my complex. I expected Debbie to just drop me off in front but she pulled into the parking lot. I began to tell where my assigned spot was but she went right passed it and parked in a secluded corner partially blocked by the dumpster. Switching off the ignition she undid her safety belt and shifted position so that she was kind of facing me.

"So was she the only one?"

"No." I said.

Debbie gave an expectant look so I continued.

"There was a woman in my last year as an undergrad."

"Tell me about her."

"Well, she was the dispatcher at the highway department where I worked on a

maintenance crew in the summers."

"Un huh" Debbie said nodding for me to continue.

"Well...uh....she was married."

"Really!" Debbie squealed. Continuing she asked; "So how did the two of you pull that off?"

"Usually I would sneak over to her house on Saturday or Sunday when he went

golfing."

"Hmmmfff. When Steve says he's going golfing half the time he going off

fucking Stacey or some other little bimbo."

I must have given her a surprised look.

"Yes that Stacey, she used to babysit for him and his ex. So anyway what was the

sex like?"

By this point Debbie's hand was on my knee and I was getting hard.

"It was good, exciting because of the risk. I think she got a thrill out fucking a younger guy."

"I bet she did. You guys ever do anything wild...you know kinky" She asked with

eyebrows raised again.

"Not really, a couple of time times I fucked her right after her husband did."

"Oooh sloppy seconds...did you ever eat his creampie?"

"No I don't taste other men's cum." I said with disdain.

"Did you like fucking her sloppy pussy."

By this point her hand was clenching my hard cock through my shorts.

"Well, I had done it once before when my brother and I had tagged teamed a girl

back home, but yeah...."

I gulped stopping mid sentence because Debbie had unzipped my pants and was pulling my hard cock out of my shorts. As she began to stroke she gave look expecting me to continue.

"....uh yeah...uh I liked it more than...uh I thought I would."

With hand still wrapped around my cock she leaned forward, her face almost touching mine.

"Why did you like it?" She whispered while stroking me.

"Because he couldn't...couldn't satisfy her. I....I felt superior to him...like....oh god that feels so good Debbie." I choked.

"Keep talking." She hissed, her hand moving quicker.

"I felt like...like I was claiming her pussy as...as mine. I...I came so hard fucking her scummy pussy. His cum...jesus Debbie....the feel of his cum reminded me that....I was taking his woman....that I was...was giving her my seed because his wasn't...wasn't good enough. Damn you're driving me out of my skull."

A wicked grin came to her lips as she released my shaft.

"It's not quite sloppy seconds, but would you like to fuck my sloppy pussy?"

Without waiting for me to reply she started to climb over the stick shift and straddled me.

"Slide the seat back." She hissed raising her skirt.

Quickly I slid the apparatus back and reclined as she released my safety belt.

She rested her hands on my shoulders, reaching between her legs I pulled her soaked panties to the side then maneuvered my dick against her wet opening. With a devilish grin she looked me in the eye and slid down my stalk. She was so wet that a muffled slurping sound crept from between as she rocked back and forth. For a few moments we just stared into each other's eyes, the windows fogging and the loud staccato of the hard rain adding to the intensity. I was surprised how aroused I was, how close I was to cumming after just five minutes suddenly without my normal restraint I blurted out;

"I love fucking your soiled cunt in broad daylight."

"uunggg.....uhhhh....ungggg yes...uhhhh" She moaned.

I rocked against her as she bounced, probably less than a third of my length was sliding in and out of her, but I was fucking her deep. Deciding that turn about was fair play I asked;

"You ever give sloppy seconds?"

"Uh...huh." She muttered then continued "a couple of times."

Immediately I got harder, my thrusts more urgent. Sensing my building excitement Debbie spoke.

"The summer...after .my first year of law school....1968....I...had a threesome...with two...of my brother's friends....who were going off to Vietnam....oooh...god Billy."

"Yeah....? What happened.....?" I replied hoping she would tell me more.

"We were drunk.....and stoned....my brother had left with another girl......oh

shit..yes....yes"

Debbie's orgasm interrupted her, her pussy juiced even more and clamped around my stalk, but she just kept bouncing.

"We..were high...and I knew they were leaving for war....so..I started teasing one of them....then started sucking him....oh Billy you're so deep."

"Keep talking." I gasped, feeling the cum churning in my balls.

"I was...was sucking one.... The other.. was rubbing my body....so I pulled off ...my pants..and he started fucking me.....oh yes...yes....FUCK" She screamed as she

came yet again. I was panting by this point very close to erupting.

"Yeah....?" I uttered urgently.

"I...I ...stopped sucking...the one guy...I rolled over....and just let them both... take me over...and over...they each came in me .....three...times...."

"UNNNNGGGG!!!" I grunted thrusting as deep as I could into her stuffed cunt, spurt after spurt shooting into her with no place to go.

Debbie locked her arms around my shuddering torso and stopped bouncing as the last of my load sunk into her. I embraced her and kissed hard as my cum slowly slid out of her, down my shaft soaking my balls.

"You are a nasty one." She said pulling herself off of me. We both looked down as globs of cum dripped from her onto my thighs. She pulled her underwear back into place, adjusted her skirt and plopped into the driver seat with a sigh. I started doing my pants as she started the car and pulled to the entrance of the apartments.

"uh.....would like to come in for a drink or to freshen up?" I offered.

"Billy you're sweet, but I have to get home and get ready, I'm meeting Steve for

dinner in 45 minutes."

I darted out of the car, which pulled away before I got to the entrance.

I didn't have to work that night so after showering I studied until nine o'clock or so before heading out to a bar around the corner. Usually the "Union Local" was a busy place but the football team had lost its game at the "Heights" and there was no band so the place was dead. By 11:00 I walked home pleasantly buzzed. I turned on the tv watched the news then Saturday Night Live. The intro monologue was almost over when someone rather aggressively knocked on my door. I got up and looked through the peephole to see Amy and Stacey leaning against each other giggling. Not wanting to disturb my neighbors I opened the door and quickly pulled them in. I actually was impressed by how attractive Stacey looked; she wasn't fat, but just chubby enough for the curves to add to her cuteness. She was wearing a roomy black button down long sleeve shirt that hinted at the size of her breasts but concealed the chubby curve of her stomach. It was tucked into a knee length denim skirt over black tights. Her black leather pumps made her legs look very long. Amy had on a very tight one piece long sleeve white shirt, you know the kind that snapped on the crotch, that hugged her torso tightly. Over it was black leather vest that strategically concealed her round breasts. Her black jeans were nearly skin tight and the black chunky healed boot made her almost as tall as her blonde counter part.

"How was the show?" I asked.

Both girls seemed a bit inebriated; additionally their pupils were dilated and despite the rather chilly temperatures beads of perspiration dotted their foreheads.

"It was great!!" Gushed Stacey

"We had fun....we took the train home and were going to Stacey's and decided to

see what you're doing." Amy said gently grabbing the cloth of my shirt.

"Just watching Saturday Night Live want to come in?" I said gesturing to the living room.

"Can I use your bathroom? I gotta pee bad." Stacey slightly slurred.

I pointed in the general direction and she scurried down the hall. Amy was still holding onto my shirt and pulled me into the living room. Raising to her toes she pulled my face to hers and gave me a fairly sloppy deep kiss.

"I am so horny." She whispered as her free hand grasped my crotch.

"And drunk." I added

She steered me backwards towards an overstuffed chair in front of the tv, and pushed me into it.

""Not too drunk just a few wine coolers that we drank before the show, we each also did a dose of X." She said before laying a deep and wet kiss on my mouth. Then

kneeling in front of me she started undoing my pants.

"We had another dose, but we split it on the train on our way back." She said lustily. I lifted my hips and she pulled my jeans and underwear to my ankles. Without pausing she gripped the base of my stalk with one hand and sunk her mouth a third of the way past my crown. Amy sucked hard, her tongue canvassing the contoured ridges of the head of my cock. I placed a hand on her head and gently grabbed a fistful of hair and noticed that her cock sucking skills really had improved. Then she began to slide her lips slowly up and down about three inches to the base of my crown while her hand pumped in rhythm.

"Ooooohhhhh....Amy...sooo good." I sighed while she slowly pistoned up and down.

A moment later I heard Stacey say something as she was coming down the hall, turning the corner she stopped and just stared at the scene in front of her. She didn't appear shocked or surprised, just a bit enthralled. After a moment I looked up at her and said:

"Stacey, do you mind getting me a beer, they're in the fridge."

Without a word she smiled and disappeared. Amy just kept sucking, sliding her mouth slowly and ever so slightly down my stalk until two thirds of it had disappeared and she would gently gag on the down stroke.