Quid Pro Quo

Story Info
A man forced to submission by a dominant nurse.
2.8k words
4.15
64.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subm01
Subm01
23 Followers

I entered a long hallway in a large industrial building with many offices.

The building was empty now since it was quite late in the afternoon, but I still looked carefully around that no one saw me entering.

I walked to the first door on the left and took a deep breath.

You have to have been on inside to know what is behind this anonymous door, so most of the employees of other companies in the building most likely had no idea what was going on behind it.

As instructed I knocked four rapid and two slow knocks, and after a short while the door opened and I am welcomed in and straight away showed to the bathroom by a beautiful young girl in her late teens or early twenties max. She was dressed in typical business clothes, and smiled to me.

I sensed a little shyness in her eyes behind strict formal glasses and found it odd why she was here.

After all I wanted to submit myself to the head nurse named Miss Nathalie. She had the ability to take you to places in your mind you never knew existed and push you to the edge and beyond your comfort zone. But she also had an uncanny skill of knowing exactly when to stop and not go too far.

"Please sit here in the reception and wait after you have cleaned yourself" says the girl, "I will notify the head nurse that you are here".

I entered the bathroom, undressed and stepped in to the shower and washed myself thoroughly.

Afterwards, when I had dried up, I put on a robe and slippers that lied ready and went out in the reception, which now was empty.

While waiting in the reception, I wondered why I put myself in this position time after time, but then a light shivering inside reminded me how much I enjoy these sessions and how turned on I was by submitting to this powerful, smart at not least dominant lady.

I met Miss Nathalie through mutual acquaintances in the fetish scene a couple of years ago, and when she found out about my web designer firm she quickly told me that she had a business proposal, and, since I was a sub she was over me in standing she could not see any reason or possibility for me to decline.

She lined up the general terms stating that I should on her command update her webpage, and in return she would grant me access to her stable of slaves.

Needless to say that the whole setting turned me on, as I knew she is the most fantastic but utterly evil nurse and everyone respected her.

Finally Miss Nathalie entered with all her might wearing a pale green latex nurse gown and her black long hair set in a bun in the back of her head.

She said in a sinister and confident voice:

"Today you are really going to be put through some hard experiences! But I will have no whimpering or screaming! Take it like a man...or whatever you are! Stand up and follow me!"

I walked behind her in to her chambers and looked obediently down while awaiting order.

In earlier sessions we would agree in advance what should happen, but lately she denied me that privilege and I just had to take whatever she wanted. After several sessions she was well aware of my limits and fetishes, but she had lately made it clear that I was losing rights for each session and that it after all was for her we did this, not me!

So there I stood, all naked and nervous and waited for orders.

I sneak peeked around and saw all kinds of contraptions, tools and instruments hanging on the wall and on shelves. There were dildos, strap-ons, whips, gags, collars, cuffs, butt-plugs, chains, straitjackets, hoods and etc. etc.

Some of them had been used on me earlier and some of them not. Some seemed easy to take and others were straight out scary.

Suddenly I felt two knees bumping me on the back of my knees, and I fell to my knees on the padded floor.

I was surprised and confused as Miss Nathalie was still standing in front of me.

A leather harness was quickly attached on my head and so was a blindfold. I felt leather cuffs being fastened to wrists and ankles.

My head was pulled back and my mouth was pried open with rubber gloved fingers and I felt a small object on my tongue followed by water pouring in my mouth. I instinctively swallowed and was released from the grip.

Miss Nathalie whispered in my ear: "We do not want to repeat last session were your little friend lost his stamina after a few hours, so I have given you 100mg of Viagra. You might experience a light headache and heat waves, but your cock will be like a rod for the whole session!"

Two fingers gently clamped my nose, and when I opened my mouth to catch a breath a short but thick dildo gag was jammed in. In front of this there was a leather plate and straps that were fastened behind my head. I was led, humping on my knees across the room and manhandled down on my back. My head was placed on a padded block and my hands and feet were secured to the floor.

The blindfold was removed and when my eyes had adjusted I could see a large dildo sticking out from the plate in front of my mouth. And I could see that my head was inside a queening chair with my face sticking up through a u-shaped hole in the chair.

Then the girl from the reception came in to view. She was now all naked and she was gorgeous!

She lubed the dildo in front of me and my cock, which now stood firmly in to the air regardless of how much Viagra pumped involuntarily through my veins.

Miss Natalie then stepped over me and slowly descended down into the chair. I felt pressure on my lips between the gag and my teeth, and I could see her lovely underside sliding closer and closer to my face. Then she stopped when my nose was just an inch from her ass.

As I smelled her I felt a gloved finger entering my ass, and a hand gently stroking my cock.

"Do you like air, slave?" Miss Nathalie asked. I tried to mumble a confirmation, but she ignored it and sank the last inch.

It went completely dark, and my nose hit her ass. At first it was ok, but then I felt the urge to breath. I tried to lift my head, but could not move since she sat on me with full weight. Just as I was about to panic she lifted herself an inch and cold lovely air steamed down my nose.

I breathed heavily and wanted as much oxygen as possible as I knew it was a matter of time before she repeated the act.

I realized that the girl was working me both cock and ass with her gloved hands, and just as I started to enjoy that the lights went out again.

Miss Nathalie's soft ass cheeks completely engulfed my face again and her crack denied my nose of inhaling precious air.

I tried to escape and I tried to suck as hard as I could but no air came. Suddenly I felt really calm and relaxed and it went totally black.

I came to, still on the floor, still immobilized and still under the queening chair but the gag was removed. I slowly remembered were I was and heard the girl say "He is back Mistress, you can continue."

Miss Nathalie then straddled my face again, this time without a gag and she put her cunt right over my mouth and ordered me to lick. She now gave me air regularly, and I could focus on pleasing her.

I worked my tongue as accurately as I could and both heard and felt that I was not disappointing her.

After a while she arched her back and pressed down hard and moaned. She got a lot wetter and her fluids flowed over my face and in my mouth.

She petted me on the stomach and said "Good boy. Now we are all warmed up and in the right mood, so no we go in to the clinic room where your nightmare will begin."

The restraints were removed and I stood up. The slave girl started to clean me with wet wipes and preparing me for the next step.

I was lead into the other room and ordered to sit in a medical chair with stirrups. The chair was made of stainless steel and seat and back was passes with blue leather.

I was pushed back into the chair and my legs were placed in the stirrups.

Miss Nathalie and the slave girl started to secure me systematical, first hands, then torso and then my head was secured.

Then Miss Nathalie went over all straps and tightened them real hard so that I could not move any body part even an inch. The slave girl pushed a button and the chair tilted backwards.

So there I was on my back, hips and knees in 90 degrees and not able to move any body part except my fingers and toes.

Then Miss Nathalie took out a black anesthetic mask with rubber straps and attached to my face covering both mouth and nose. She connected a black hose to my mask and instructed me to breathe calmly and on her orders empty my lunges completely.

I was breathing as calmly as I could as I felt an immense headache and rubber smell from the mask.

Breathe in...breath out...breath in", she chanted as I heard a sharp hissing as she filled the balloon in the other end with gas.

"Breath in...breath out...and exhale!"

I exhaled completely and she flipped a valve in the pipes below the balloon and I felt the pressure in the mask increase. Because I had exhaled completely the next inhale was as hard as my lungs could manage. I tasted a sweet gas filling my mouth and lunges but could not feel any effect. After about ten breaths I heard she disconnected the hose from the mask and I got fresh air.

Then she filled the balloon again and she connected the hose and started chanting "Breath in...breath out...and exhale!" again.

I exhaled properly and again felt the pressure rise in the mask and inhaled.

And now I started to feel the gas! The headache disappeared and I felt like I was floating in the air.

After 5 or 6 hits of gas I started to have problems not falling into unconsciousness and I heard them talk in the distance, but could not hear all they said. I picked up the words "electric" and "big enough".

I felt my ass cheeks being split and the inserted something there, it was big and I felt the pain, but since I was sedated to an inch of unconsciousness I couldn't care less.

Then they attached a band around my scrotum and at the bottom of the shaft. A tried to look down and saw just the tip of my cock. There they attached a 4 inch long stainless rod that they lubed and inserted in my urethra. This rod had something resembling a halo near the top. This halo has pushed over my cock and under the glans, and there it stood firmly.

They proceeded to connect a lot of wires to everything down there and connected them to a black box with switches and knobs.

Suddenly it tingled all over my lower body in waves. Getting more and more intense and suddenly it was like a thousand needles inside my cock! I screamed and Miss Nathalie came slowly up to the head end of the chair saying with a grin: "I'm so sorry, it was a slip in concentration! It will never happen again...I think!".

I think he needs his medication before you start with your harvesting Miss Nathalie said to the slave girl.

While I knock him out please prepare him to your liking.

She attached the hose to the mask and started the chanting again before releasing the gas down my lungs. While she administered the gas the slave girl removed the sound from my urethra and everything else on my cock and balls.

She the lowered the stirrups so that my thighs were aligned with my torso but not loosing up any of the bondage equipment. The butt plug hurt even more with my feet down.

Miss Nathalie then crouched over me and said: "Now we shall drain you completely."

"My slave girl wants your seed and you cannot stop her even if you wanted.

At first she will harvest it the natural way in order to get the best delivery directly, the rest will be collected via a milking machine until you have no more to give."

I tugged the restraints frantically and tried to stop this, but was totally fixated.

My cock was rock hard and I could only watch her lower herself on me.

She was warm and tight and she started slowly to rug herself back and forward and it was so good.

I tried to think of anything else to calm me down; I thought of Margaret Thatcher, I thought of war and all evil to prevent me from coming.

Miss Nathalie then said that this was moving to slow and attached the hose to the mask again.

Her chanting to control my breathing snapped me out of my thoughts, and before I knew it she ordered me to exhale and gas flowed in to me and I drifted away. Just as I was deep in my own world barely registering the woman riding me I came really hard. It was a strange but really good orgasm.

After soaking all my juices for several minutes she finally pulled herself up an off me.

Due to the Viagra it was still rock hard and they cleaned the cock with wet wipes and pulled a big stainless milking machine with hoses connected to the top and a glass bowl to collect the harvest.

"There is one slight problem here" Miss Nathalie said "If we lubricate the milking machine or your cock, it will contaminate any harvest we get. So we have to do it without. There is enough vacuum in here to suck the cock in place, but it will hurt a bit before it is completely in its place and milking can commence".

I heard the pump starting and a fierce pulsating hissing from the milking machine.

The milking machine got closer to my cock I could feel the cold draft just as it connected to my cock. My cocks head created a tight seal with the soft inside of the milking machine allowing vacuum to build up inside.

The first two, three seconds was really good, but as the milking machine jolted itself downwards my shaft it felt like my cock was skinned and it hurt like hell.

After a while the milking machine had sucked itself all the way down and my penis was completely engulfed in soft rubber.

They stopped the pump to let me regain my composure, but all too soon the rhythmic suction started. To say it was all good is an overstatement, but after a while it became increasingly good. Both Miss Nathalie and the slave girl left the room and I was alone, hearing the pump clicking and feeling my cock being mercilessly milked. Suddenly I felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm coming, I came really hard twisting and turning as much as the restraints allowed me while the milking machine literally sucked the load out of me. The sucking stopped and I was lying in total silence, the only noise was my breath through the mask and a fan in the background.

After a brief pause, Miss Nathalie and the slave girl entered the room and Miss Nathalie administered more medication gas and the slave girl started another harvest.

After that I must admit the whole thing is a bit blurry and unclear. I am pretty sure they got three or maybe four loads from me that day, but I could have been more!

When they were finished they removed all equipment and released me from the restraints.

After a quick shower I was sent out on the streets.

A few weeks later I got an email from Miss Nathalie with a link to the recordings from that day.

I must admit that it is both weird and exiting at the same time seeing yourself being used and abused on camera and then posting the movie on a website. But luckily I can edit the movie and cut the scenes were I am easily identifiable.

A short message of how she wanted her website updated and details of when she needed another update of her website, meaning me again having the pleasure of entering her chambers.

Subm01
Subm01
23 Followers