Quid Pro Quo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bert_Fegg
Bert_Fegg
14 Followers

I'm not sure if that hit a nerve, but their eyes went from me, to each other. Both looked thoughtful.

"Look. The word "Friend" gets used to label a lot of people in a person's life, but the thing about Friends, with a capital F, is it takes a lot to be one. A proper friend that is, not a mate or a colleague or one of the crowd, but a real friend. My rule is that it takes ten years - or ten pretty intense minutes. Thing is, when the shit hits the fan, it matters a lot to have someone you can count on. From what you've said it sounds like you two kept it together pretty well, and it says a lot for Alison, that she stayed with you after you fell. She must have known she was reducing her chances of surviving by slowing down to stay with you. Have you ever heard of the DYSHAP test?"

"No."

"It's a test you can apply to see if you've made the right decision in a tight situation. It's an acronym for Do You Still Have A Pulse?"

That got a chuckle from the girls.

"Look - what I'm trying to say, and not managing very well, is that emotions go into overdrive after a near death experience. I don't know why that is, but they do. Hell - that's what all this is about isn't it? Good food, wine, .....companionship. We're celebrating because we sneaked past the guy with the scythe. Or you did anyway. He wasn't after me last night."

"Well you're right about the emotions." said Alison." You saw the state I was in when you got to me, but I promise you, until you called up to ask if I was ok, I *was* ok. When you started climbing up to me it was like I'd been saving up all the fear from when the mist rolled down." One second I was thinking of how to get your attention and the next I was a blubbering wreck. It was pathetic.

"I was just the same that time with Duncan." I agreed. "After the fall I was hanging on the rope, about forty feet below him. He did a good job of catching me, but then I had to get back up to where he was. It took a long time, but as soon as I got there all I wanted to do was lie down and be the casualty. I didn't want to have to think or anything. I just wanted to be looked after."

"I felt like I was dreaming until we were in your tent." said Nicola. "I mean the pills probably had something to do with it and I was pretty out of it with the cold, but when we were in bed and the tent was warm and you'd force fed us..." She hesitated, then after a short pause, continued with a shy smile. "After that, I kept seeing myself curled up in the snow behind that boulder and it was almost like I was still there, or someone was, and I was watching them dying of the cold and I just felt so sad for them. Even knowing it was me I was imagining, and I was in the tent all warm and safe, I thought I was losing my mind for a moment."

Alison squeezed her hand. Nicola looked down, surprised. When had she taken hold of her friends hand? She squeezed back and smiled.

After that, the conversation went back to being light hearted and flirty. I guess we were all feeling pretty buzzed from the wine. Alison turned to me with a michievious smile.

"So who did you enjoy giving a backrub to the most."

"Are you kidding? It's not like there's some kind of scale, and believe me if there was, you two would be a long way off the end of it. How often do you think something like this happens to me?"

I tried to turn it round. "Let me ask you a question. Which one of you enjoyed your backrub the most?"

The girls looked at each other and started to giggle. Alison remarked, as if the thought had just entered her head:

"You know, I think you should teach us how to do it, just in case we don't have a handy masseur around when we need one."

And that was how, five minutes later, the three of us ended up in the bedroom together.

"How do you want to do this?" Alison asked. I suspect all three of us were at least a little nervous. I got the impression that this was unfamiliar territory for the girls, and it's not like my experience was recent either. Sometimes the only thing you can do is throw yourself into a situation and see what happens. I think Alison understood that. I turned to her.

"Well since you're the one who wanted to learn, I think Nic can be your victim first. Arrange her how you want her, make sure she's comfortable. I like to have the head hanging straight down, but it's not compulsory. Naked is best if they're comfortable with that, but otherwise as near to it as they're happy with."

"Well, there doesn't seem to be any point in anyone being dressed right now." reasoned Alison, pulling off her top as Nicola started to strip. "I mean everyone's going to take a turn and the room's lovely and warm." She looked pointedly at me.

So I threw myself into the situation, and my clothing into a corner...

Alison was nervous, but she dealt with it like she'd dealt with her fear on the mountain the night before. She didn't think about where this might lead, she just concentrated on what was immediately in front of her.

She'd never really considered sex with another girl, which isn't to say it had never crossed her mind. It had made an appearance in her fantasies and she enjoyed the secret, forbidden thrill of imagining what she and another girl might do with each other, but it wasn't something she actively sought, even in her fantasies. She'd flirted playfully with friends who were into girls, but she'd never really thought of herself as part of that group. The closest she'd ever come was that strange moment at Fran's wedding. If Nic' had been a boy, she'd have known they were about to kiss... Since that time, neither of them had mentioned it again.

Still. One thing she felt certain of was that soon she'd be in a sexual situation and Nic would be a part of it. She yearned for that in a way that wasn't just about the sex. Phil had been right about last night. Alone in the dark together, with death a very real possibility, their relationship had indeed changed, like shale under pressure becomes slate, or carbon under pressure becomes diamond. Alison didn't have the words, hadn't worked out the nature of the change, but she knew it was there. she wondered what Nicola was feeling...

Nicola, for her part, was feeling nervous for a different reason, and although her nervousness was a bucket of water in the lake of her excitement, it was still there. Her one previous experience with a girl had ended badly. She remembered how awkward things had been afterward with Lucy, the other girl. It could have been so different, but it had seemed to her that Lucy's heart hadn't been in it and her boyfriends assumption of the director's role had destroyed the mood. She'd grabbed her clothes and left before anything had really started.

But Nic had known for some time that if an experience with another woman was ever offered, she'd be willing. She'd even fantasised about Alison after that time at the wedding, when for a moment, she'd been sure something was about to happen between them. Their friendship had bloomed after that night and Nicola had been reluctant to revisit that moment, not wanting to recreate the awkwardness that existed with Lucy, but she hadn't forgotten...

"This isn't sport massage, or anything therapeutic, it's all about making the other person feel good." said Phil. "Nic, you should be breathing deeply and slowly. Ali, you should concentrate on Nic's breathing. It can help if you try to synchronise your breathing with hers, but either way, try to time your strokes with her breathing and listen to her body. She won't need to tell you what feels good if you just relax into it and let your hands get to know her."

Phil sat behind her, his chest against her back, and reached round to place his hands over hers and guide them up Nicola's back, down her sides, across her hips, to begin again in the small of her back.

"Light pressure at first, but as you feel her relaxing, you can go firmer. It can help to close your eyes."

After three or four strokes Phil took his hands away and stood up.

"I'm going downstairs for a moment. Keep doing what you're doing." he said, quietly leaving the room.

The door closed behind him.

"Is this OK?" whispered Alison.

"Mmmmmmm. Better than ok." murmured Nicola with feeling. "You don't have to stop any time soon."

Alison smiled as she continued, increasing the pressure slightly, moving with more confidence. She had an idea, and fluttered her fingertips over her friend's hips and lower back. Almost like a pianist, she thought.

"Ohhh..." Breathed Nic. "That's delicious..."

Alison giggled. "This is fun. I can see why Phil likes it."

"Just you wait..."

"We can swap places if you like?" teased Alison.

"In a bit. You need the practice."

"Oh do I?" running down her sides in a long glissando that drew a sharp gasp from her friend.

There was a tap on the door and Phil entered with two candles. He placed them at the far side of the room and turned off the bedside lamp.

"Much better." said Alison approvingly.

"How's she doing Nic'?"

"Very well. Very, very well..."

"Better than me?" he teased.

"Mmmmmmm. Lots..."

Phil chuckled. "Cool. Now try this Ali." He sat behind her on the bed, spread his fingers and walked them down Alison's back in overlapping strokes, two fingers on each side of her spine...

Nicola purred appreciatively.

Some time later:

"Are you ready to do her legs now?"

"Mmm hmm"

"Ok. I'll take one leg, you take the other and do what I do."

"Oooohhh. I'm doomed..." moaned Nicola...

Nicola was in heaven. At first Ali's touch had been hesitant, but she'd very quickly found her confidence once she'd realised the effect she was having. Already aroused by the the situation, when Ali's fingers had fluttered over her lower back like butterflies, a jolt of pleasure had surged through her body, straight to her pussy, and from that point on, her best friend's hands had sent sparks coruscating down her nerves from wherever they touched her, scorching a path to her nipples and her hot, slick centre. She tried to control her breathing and stifle the moans that Alison's touch seemed calculated to force out of her, and for the most part she was successful, letting out the occasional gasp, or panting for a few moments as Ali circled the sensitive skin at the small of her back with feather fingers, and just as she was forcing her breathing back to normal, the two of them started on her legs...

Alison could tell her friend was getting turned on and it surprised her a little that knowing it was for her, excited her too. As she and Phil worked on Nic's legs, their eyes met and he winked at her before planting a kiss on the back of Nicola's knee. Alison followed suit with a wicked smile. Nicola let out a low moan.

"That's cheating!"

"I suppose it is." admitted Phil. "What do you say Ali - Time to change places and let Nic take her revenge?"

"In a minute. There's one thing left I want to do." Said Alison, moving up the bed to kneel just below her friend's bum. She leaned forward and slid up Nicola's body, moulding herself to her friend's back.

"Ohhhhh." gasped her friend "you have no idea how that feels..."

"I will have soon, though." smiled Alison. "Want another go?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

She lowered her upper body, feeling her naked breasts moulding themselves to the smooth warm skin of her friends back. The intimacy of the contact caused her heart to beat with such strength that she was sure her friend would feel it. As she slid her body upwards, sensation flared in her nipples and spread outward. Soon Nicola and Alison were breathing hard, almost in unison. Alison stroked her friends shoulders as she breathed into her ear. "Ready for me now?"

"Mmmmmm." was all Nicola could manage as Alison stood up. Eventually Nicola joined her.

"Was that ok?"

"You can do that to me anytime you feel like it!" affirmed Nicola with feeling. Alison giggled and as her friend responded, threw her arms around her and hugged her.

"This feels *so* much nicer than last night."

"Let's see if we can make it nicer. Lie down." suggested Nicola...

Nicola looked down at her friend stretched out expectantly beneath her. She couldn't remember ever feeling this excited, but a part of her was nervous. She was pretty sure that in the morning, she wouldn't regret anything they might do now, but what if Alison did? The memory of her friends breasts sliding over her skin moments earlier was as reassuring to her as it was exciting. She didn't know where Alison's boundaries might lie, but the thought that they'd left the familiar ground of their friendship to explore unknown territory together, set her heart pounding and her belly quivering. Phil sat behind her and placed his hands over hers, as he had with Alison. He guided her hands along the back of her supine friend, controlling the speed and pressure, his chin resting comfortably on Nicola's shoulder. He drew her hands down Alison's sides and pulled them away at her hipbones turning them inward and drawing circles on the skin above her hips, using her fingers almost like paintbrushes she thought. Nicola smiled secretly as Alison twitched and gasped at her touch.

Phil took his hands from hers, but remained sitting behind her. He placed a hand on her stomach and rubbed her there in slow, wide circles. She murmured her appreciation as Ali murmured hers.

Nicola closed her eyes and concentrated on Alison's breathing as she ran her hands over her friend's skin. As her hands slid downwards towards her hips she smiled and repeated the glissando that Alison had used to such good effect a few minutes ago. Alison shuddered and sucked in her breath.

"Told you it's delicious." Smiled Nicola.

"Mmmmmm, more." Muttered Alison. As her friends fingers had fluttered over her sensitive skin, she'd felt the tingling run down her spine and burst between her legs. she felt swollen and wet and her pussy was throbbing in time with her pulse. Asking her friend for more of that, felt to Alison, at that moment, like asking Nicola to masturbate her. The thought made her shiver.

"She felt the same as me." realised Alison. "I touched her and it made her wet and she wanted more. Like me..."

Phil stood and massaged Nicola's shoulders as her fingers danced over her friend's midsection. Alison's breathing was shallow and uneven now. He wondered if she realised she was grinding her hips against the mattress? probably not, the movement was slight, but it gave him an idea.

"See how tense her bum is? I think you'll have to work on that for a bit before you do her legs."

Nicola beamed as she remembered. She brought her hand down sharply on Alison's buttock, then gently rubbed the handprint. Alison groaned.

"Did you like that Ali?"

"........."

"I think you did. Naughty girl!" Another smack. Another moan from Alison as Nicola's fingers traced the newly reddened skin. "Interesting..."

This wasn't how I'd envisaged things developing, but why should I be surprised at that? I reached down and palmed Nicola's breasts as she brought her hand down on Alison's arse, alternating spanking and stroking, until the cheeks of her bottom were rosy red and Alison was panting as if she was the one exerting herself and not Nicola.

Alison was melting. The spanking had taken her completely by surprise, but she'd been desperately in need of something to ease the pressure building up between her legs. She'd felt the first slap from her scalp to the soles of her feet, as a surge of pleasure spread outwards from her cunt in ripples. If Nicola had kept going for only a little longer, Alison was sure she'd have come.

"She can do whatever she wants - I'd let her do anything to me..." The realisation terrified and thrilled her.

"Turn over." Alison wordlessly obeyed and Nicola looked down at her friend. Expectant. Vulnerable. She knelt on the bed above her head and stroked the back of her hand across Alison's cheek. Alison closed her eyes and let out a ragged sigh. Her mouth was slightly open and her lips glistened in the candlelight. Nic traced them with a fingertip.

"Don't be afraid Ali Puss. This is going to feel wonderful."

Nicola looked up at Phil. "Why don't you give her one of those lovely tummy rubs while I do up here." She lightly ran the backs of her hands down Alison's cheeks and along her shoulders...

Phil's hand left a trail of fire across her belly. She'd long since lost control of her breathing. She was aware of nothing but her hypersensitive skin and the waves of pleasure radiating outward from the hand that circled her belly and the insistent pulsing of her hot liquid core.

She moaned as Nicola's hands covered her breasts, kneading slowly and firmly, in time with the hand on her belly. Slowly her awareness of the room around her dissolved. She was dimly conscious of whimpers and sighs. A hand rested on her thigh, maddeningly close to the the joining of her legs. The touch of the hands on her breasts had changed, it was lighter and Alison's nipples burned as Nicola's palms dragged across them. Her hips moved spontaneously, trying to draw the hand on her thigh upwards...

Phil looked at Nicola over the quivering, tortured body of her friend. He'd been - surprised wasn't the right word, but Nicola seemed to be setting the pace, which was (not completely) unexpected. Their eyes met and they grinned. Phil wondered how long the girls had been playing scenarios like this in their heads. Quite a while, he guessed.

"I bet it feels like all their birthdays have come at once." he thought, and an idea popped into his mind.

Phil took Alison's hand and guided it to her pussy. It felt scalding. Keeping hold, he used her hand to massage her wet centre for a few moments. She was soaking, and when he pulled her hand away it shone. Alison let out a frustrated moan.

"Alison - Open your eyes. Look at Nicola." as he leaned forward and guided Alison's fingers into her friend's eager mouth. As Nicola took her friends fingers between her lips, Phil slid his hand across Alison's quivering belly and into her wet moss. She cried out as his fingers slid easily inside her and her hips bucked wildly against his hand.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Oh God!"

Phil slid a third finger into her. She was so wet there was no difficulty, even as her pussy gripped him. She twisted her hips frantically as he fucked her with three fingers, his thumb on her clit.

Nicola held Alison's hand against her mouth and licked between her fingers, before sucking them, one by one, back into her mouth. Alison's head thrashed from side to side and Nicola let go of her breast and reached between her own legs, thrusting two fingers inside herself and grinding her palm against her clit.

Alison felt like her body was exploding outwards as an expanding ball of pleasure. Nicola's tongue on her fingers sent spikes of pleasure through her cunt. Phil's fingers inside her were sending shocks through her all the way to her nipples. She heard Phil's voice, but she was beyond understanding. A hand touched her lips. She instinctively opened her mouth to nurse on the fingers offered to her and the sudden realisation that she was tasting Nicola's pussy tipped her over the edge.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" As before, her climax seemed to arrive in waves. Her abdominal muscles clenched and her shoulders left the bed, while Phil felt her cunt grip him like a fist as she came and came again, crying out and babbling wordlessly.

Nicola withdrew her fingers from Alison's mouth as Alison lay back waiting for her breathing, and her body, to return to her control. She shuddered as aftershocks rippled through her as Phil slowly eased his fingers out of her. When Nicola reached out and drew his hand to her mouth, lovingly cleaning each finger, Alison didn't know what to think. But her body knew what to feel it seemed.

Bert_Fegg
Bert_Fegg
14 Followers