Quid Pro Quo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bert_Fegg
Bert_Fegg
14 Followers

She'd never been this excited, never felt anything this intense. She knew she was in danger. She could do anything, have anything done to her. If anyone had asked her, at that moment, what she wanted, her answer would have been "Everything".

"Lie down mountain man," commanded Nicola, "time to kill two birds with one stone I think."

Phil Lay on his back next to Alison, and Nicola knelt over his hips, positioning his cock at her opening and lowering herself onto him with a satisfied sigh. Alison watched her friend as she rode. She watched Phil's hands running over Nic's body, saw Nicola's hand drop down to her pussy. As for herself, she felt boneless. She knew that her body could stand and move around, but it seemed her body had forgotten how.

But her body remembered, when she heard Phil ask Nicola: "Would it feel better if someone held your boobs for you?" Suddenly her heart was beating its way through her ribs again and her pussy tightened involuntarily. She met Nicola's stare, watched her friends tongue moisten her top lip. Waited for her answer, knowing what it would be...

"Maybe..." Said Nicola, to Alison, with a sly smile. Alison eased herself upright and knelt behind her friend, her knees outside Phil's legs. She rested her hands on Nicola's hips then slid them slowly up the front of her body until they were full of her friend's soft flesh. Alison paused, feeling the warmth and the weight of her. Nicola slowed her movements and closed her eyes. She drew in a long, deep breath, held it, and slowly let it out as Alison's hands started to move. hesitantly at first, but with increasing confidence. She marvelled at how different Nicola's breasts felt to her own. As she rolled her friend's nipples between her fingers, Nicola's moans caused her own excitement to build again. She altered her position slightly to grind her pussy against Phil's leg.

"Come up here Ali." urged Phil after a while. "Let me do that for you. You know I love how you taste." As he said the words she could almost feel his tongue sliding wetly between her inner lips to flick at her clit. Her pussy remembered his mouth very well indeed. She changed position, facing Nicola, her hands on her friend's shoulders for balance, Phil's hands on her hips guiding her down to his waiting mouth.

As his tongue swept along her slit leaving sparks in its wake, Alison shuddered and closed her eyes. When she opened them her heart lurched at the sight of Nicola, her head thrown back, mouth open, mewling and whimpering as her hand worked busily at the juction of her thighs and her hips corkscrewed down on Phil's cock. She looked on the very cusp of orgasm. Alison found herself leaning forward, cupping Nicola's face between her hands. Nicola opened her eyes to see her friend's face, filling her vision and getting closer. She closed her eyes again and surrendered to the kiss...

The kiss had taken Alison by surprise too. The sight of her friend, lost in ecstasy, had hypnotised her. Her hands had moved of their own volition and as Nicola's face drew closer, Alison realised it was her who was closing the distance.

"I'm kissing her! I'm going to kiss her! Oh Nicola, I'm going to kiss you! I'm..."

Alison shuddered and ground her pussy against Phil's face as Nicola's mouth melted into hers. There was a softness to her, despite the urgency of her response, that Alison had never experienced before. Her mind took her back to the night of Fran's wedding, and she realised she'd been waiting all that time for this. Her tongue sought out Nicola's. Found it, and danced slowly and sensuously with her in the warm wetness of her mouth.

Their first kiss was slow, but full of passion. Forceful without violence. Not like an explosion that flattens a building, but a glacier that carves the heart out of a mountain. All the moments between them that had passed unacknowledged seemed to rush back into the front of their minds. Every time one had looked at the other and thought "What if?..." Far from soothing the yearning that each had felt for the other, the kiss they were sharing inflamed it. Alison wanted to absorb her friend. Consume her. Devour her. Fuck her...

Nicola had been kissed many times. It had never felt like this. In that moment she wanted it never to end, but she had Phil's cock inside her, and even before this, Alison's hands on her breasts had driven her wild. She felt her friend moaning into her mouth, then Alison stiffened, shuddered, and gripped Nicola's head even tighter, mashing their mouths together so hard she felt their teeth click against each other. Alison was crying out now, still not breaking the kiss, and Nicola was carried over the edge with her. They clung to each other as waves of pleasure crashed and broke over and around them. They fell, panting and gasping, to the side, still clinging to each other. Alison rolled over, to lie above Nicola, their legs intertwined. As she held her friends gaze she sought the words she needed, but found none. She stroked Nicola's cheek and then Nicola broke the silence:

"So how was it for you babe?"

Alison giggled, Nicola joined in and they dissolved into laughter, holding each other tightly. The rest of the world, including Phil, forgotten...

Phil, for his part, had been surprised at Alison's reaction. As he'd guided her hips down, positioning her pussy over his mouth and savouring the sight of her perfect arse descending for his viewing and eating pleasure, that had been the last he'd seen of the interaction between the girls. The taste and the musky aroma of Alison, and Nicola's hot, snug wetness became his whole world. He became aware that both girls had stopped moving as energetically, and their cries were somewhat muted, but he barely considered it. Then Alison raised herself slightly, and Phil, feasting his eyes on the delicious curvature of her arse, caught sight of her tight, puckered anus, and was unable to stop himself. He raised his chin and lightly tongued her rosebud. Flicking across it before circling, softly at first, but with a firmer touch as Alison's pleasure became obvious. She stiffened momentarily, and then pressed herself down on him, her hips twisting of their own accord. Suddnly she froze, and as his tongue gently penetrated her anus, Phil felt the now familiar contractions as her pelvic muscles spasmed, mirrored by the rippling of Nicola's pussy on his cock, as the girls came together, and then rolled away from him giggling...

Phil turned to the girls and propped himself up on an elbow as he watched them together. He smiled. Nicola said something corny and the girls laughed and hugged each other tightly. he dropped his hand to his cock and gave it a squeeze...

Soon the laughter stopped and Nicola looked across at Phil, looking back at them with an amused grin on his face. She nudged Alison who turned around, her eyes dropping to Phils cock. A mischievous smile spread across her face.

"Oh, look at that poor, neglected thing!" she cooed as she shifted down the bed to kneel next to Phil's chest. She reached out and took his cock in her hand, stroking along its length, before leaning forward and planting a kiss on the head. She smacked her lips and turned to smile at him.

"Mmmmmm. That does taste nice. What *have* you been doing with it?"

"Nothing. I was lying down minding my own business when your friend wrapped her pussy around it." He grinned. Alison took him back into her mouth and he felt her tongue swirling round the sensitive head of his cock. He closed his eyes.

She pulled her mouth away. "Did it like being wrapped in her pussy, do you think?"

"It liked it very much."

"Come on then Nic'." Alison smiled at her friend. "Let's put it back in."

Nicola resumed her previous position, kneeling over Phil's hips. She reached down for his cock, but Alison stopped her, saying:

"No, it's ok - Let me."

She took Phil's cock in her hand and with her other spread Nicola's pussy. She guided him into her friend as Nicola lowered herself. Alison watched, fascinated as her friend bobbed up and down, rotating her hips as she bottomed out.

After a minute or so Alison ran her hand along Nicola's thigh, looked up at her friend and whispered: "My turn." Nicola raised herself all the way off Phil's cock, which slapped wetly against his belly. Alison giggled as she leaned in to take him back into her mouth.

As she sucked, the taste of her friend thrilled her. It seemed so deliciously wanton. So far beyond anything she'd done before. In her mind an idea was taking shape. A terrifying idea that excited her like nothing before had ever done, and yet she couldn't bring herself to think the thought. It lurked in her mind like a menacing shape seen in the corner of her eye, that she could't turn to face, for fear of what she might see...

Nicola pulled her friend's head away from Phil's spit-soaked cock. "Leave some skin on that thing will you?" she joked. "I bet you could uncircumcise a bloke if you sucked him like that for ten minutes!" Alison scowled at her friend and poked out her tongue. They grinned at each other.

The feel of Alison's fingers spreading her lips apart, and putting Phil back inside her made her shiver. It felt so wonderfully naughty and at the same time lovingly intimate. She wanted to kiss her friend again.

"Ali'? Come here?" Pleaded Nicola, and Alison knelt up to take her friend's face in her hands again. This time their kiss was hungry and demanding. Alison forced her friend backwards until Nicola had to place her arms behind her for support. She felt exposed and defenceless as Alison's hands roamed over her body as her tongue ravaged her mouth.

Phil looked on as Alison ravished her friend. He couldn't think of any other word for it as she took Nicola's face in her hands and devoured her. Nicola fell backwards under Alison's onslaught and placed her hands behind her to support herself. Phil felt the movement of her hips become more urgent as Alison slid her hand down to cup Nicola's breast, padding at it like a feeding kitten. Nicola's moans became louder as Alison's mouth left hers and travelled downwards, planting kisses along her neck and her shoulder before crossing her chest and taking her friend's nipple between her teeth and gently worrying it. Nicola cried out and thrust herself down onto Phil's cock with enough force to hurt. Phil was past caring about that, the feelings in the tip of his cock were becoming very intense and he knew he was going to come fairly soon. He wanted Nicola to come first though and he was trying his best to delay his orgasm, but it was well on the way...

As Alison sucked on her friend's nipple she felt as if she was following a plan someone else had made and slipped into her mind without her knowledge. As her fingers travelled through her friend's wet curls to the soft, slippery skin below, Nicola's cries became louder and filled with longing. She felt her friends swollen nubbin beneath her fingers and gently circled it with her fingertips as Nicola bucked and writhed at her touch. The idea taking shape in her mind was almost fully formed now and she released her friend's nipple and worked her way downwards...

As her mouth followed the path taken by her fingers minutes earlier, Alison lay down flat, the better to reach the base of Nicola's belly. She felt a hand sliding along her thigh and she spread her legs invitingly. Her friends musk was strong in her nostrils now, as her lips and tongue fluttered around the skin below Nicola's bellybutton and continued down.

Nicola thought she might die as she felt Alison's breath on her pussy. She stopped her movements on Phil's cock, the better to allow her friend access. With her body bent back and her arms taken up in supporting her, she felt deliciously vulnerable. She squeezed Phil and then jerked as if scalded as Alison's tongue flicked over her clit.

"Oh God yes! Oh Ali'! Oh yes! Ali'..." She couldn't keep her hips still as Alison's tongue seemed to set her pussy on fire. As her friend's lips closed around her clitoris Nicola wailed and spasmed as she approached her orgasm.

"Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't!..."

And then she lost it...

Phil felt Nicola's pussy clutching and releasing him as she bucked frantically under the loving ministrations of Alison's lips and tongue. Her cries grew to a peak as her head shook from side to side. Phil's hand had reached Alison's pussy and he felt her push back at him as he slipped into her liquid warmth. The intense sensation in the head of his cock was spreading. He could feel it in his belly and below his balls. He was right on the edge...

And then he was over it. His buttocks tightened as he thrust upwards into Nicola. Feeling his cock spurting, filling Nic's pussy with his come. his eyes screwed up and his head fell back as his body emptied itself into the girl impaled on him.

"Oh Jesus! - Oh fuck, Nic' you feel good!"

"Doesn't she just!" Giggled Alison as she came up for air.

The girls crawled up to lie either side of him.

"That was fun." Murmured Alison.

"Ah! So that's what fun is." giggled Nicola. "I've often wondered."

A short while later:

"Somebody should go and grab the wine." Sighed Nicola languidly. "Also a couple more candles. Those have practically burned out."

"And we need more candlelight for what exactly?" inquired Alison, teasingly.

"Well, by my calculations Phil's about four backrubs behind." Grinned Nicola. "I couldn't sleep with that on my conscience..."

To be continued...

Bert_Fegg
Bert_Fegg
14 Followers