Quid Quo Pro Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers

"Do you like tasting me on my boyfriend's cock?" She asked.

Kristi nodded in response. "I can't wait to fuck him, but he might be too big."

I continued to reposition Kristi so that she was kneeling on the couch with her elbows on the armrest and her ass in the air. I shoved my dick into her mouth as Leah chuckled.

"If I can handle him you can, I'll help you relax"

Kristi took hold of my shaft and guided the head into her open mouth, closing it tightly as soon as the head was in. Rather than teasing me and licking my cock she sucked with all her might and began to descend down my length with her mouth. When my tip hit her throat she began to swallow.

"Damnnn....OOOhhhhh Goddd that's nice." I moaned.

She kept slowly swallowing more and more of my length until two or three inches remained beyond her lips and she gagged. I half expected for her to spit me out, instead she paused and started rocking her body so that she sliding her mouth and throat over my shaft. She literally was jacking me off with her mouth, going as far down as she could before gagging then rocking back until only the head remained. Her technique was different but very refined. I laid my hands gently on her head as a watched her lips slide back and forth along my length enjoying the sensation.

Kristi kept this up for a couple minutes before stiffening her body and stopping as a muffle groaned came from her.

"Relax slut and keep sucking my boyfriends cock." growled Leah

I glance up to see my girlfriend sticking one of the long neck bottles into Kristi's cunt. The depravity of this act just excited me more and caused me to shove the rest of my dick into her throat. Kristi gagged but continued to submit to the double teaming. Leah continued to violate Kristi, slowly and gently at first and then building speed as she became more excited.

Finally I had enough and pulled out of Kristi's mouth.

"Are you ready for some real dick?" I hissed.

"Yes" She whispered hungrily.

"Get on your back." I ordered.

She slid off the now slimy beer bottle and rolled onto her back. Leah watched as I grabbed Kristi's ankles and pulled her legs over the arm rest so that her ass rested on it. Looking directly into her eyes I spread her knees as wide as possible, I bent my knees slightly so that my rod was at the same level as her pussy. She watched as I ran the head up and down her wet slit teasing her by just barely slipping the tip into her. Without breaking eye contact I placed my head against her slighty loosened opening and slid slowly in.

Kristi's eyes popped open and a groan escaped from her. Leah who was staring at the spectacle, slid her mouth over Kristi's left nipple and began to suck it hard. Kristi just whimpered as I slid slowly into her until her tightness stopped me.

"UGHHHHH!" Kristi grunted

I stopped for a moment, only half of my length in her, enjoying the sopping tightness of this neophyte cunt. Her muscles were slowly pulsating around me as I began to gently slide in and out of her with short slow strokes. It took only four or five strokes for Kristi to tense up and open her mouth letting out a silent scream. She came hard with short rapid gasps. Leah lifted her head from the tit as I kept pumping, her pussy yielding a little more with each jab of my cock. By the time her orgasm ended I had forced almost two thirds of my length into her.

She was gasping and making funny little sounds that sounded like eek.

"..eeek...Leah...eeek...Leah rub...eeek...rub my clit...eeek." She pleaded.

Lead complied and as soon as she touched her distented nub, Kristi grabbed my waist with her legs and pulled me violently almost all the way into her.

"AHHHHHhhhh FUUUUCCCKKK!" she screamed as the pain and another climax overcame her.

I kept pumping into Kristi's pussy, forcing more of my cock into her with every thrust. I fucking her with small jabs until the head of my prick rested against her cervix and could go no further. An inch of my stalk remained outside of her, but she could take no more. I held my position for a moment or two, then slid all but the head of my cock out her then rammed it back in.

"UUUUhhhhhh!!" Kristi gasped

Before she could respond I withdrew and plunged into her again, then again picking up the pace with each stroke.

"Fuck her hard Billy, Turn her into a slut Billy." my girlfriend hissed.

I continued to fuck Kristi savagely, feeling her orgasm two more times.

I continued at this frantic pace for fifteen minutes before I began to feel the cum in my balls begin to churn.

"Fuck....I'm going to cum." I announced

"Pullout and cum all over the slut's face." Chimed Leah

I continued to thrust deeply into Kristi's cunt.

"Where do you want it? I 'm about to blow my wad." I announced

"Oh god bust in me I want to feel you fill me." Kristi screamed.

"Billy I'm the one who is supposed to make you cum." Leah pleaded weakly.

"Bite her nipple hard." I hissed at Leah

Leah complied, making Kristi shriek. I thrust one more time all the way to the base of my stalk, my tip crushed against her cervix as my seed surged into her womb.

"Unggggggggggg" I groaned, grinding as deep into Kristi as I could while spewing a second, third and finally a fourth volley into her. I stayed in her as the post orgasmic fog cleared from my head, my girlfriend now kissing Kristi deeply. I waited a minute, then took hold of Leah's long hair and pulled her away from Kristi.

Leah knelt next to me as I withdrew. A stream of cum tainted slightly with blood began to trickle out of Kristi's cunt.

"Suck her clean and swallow it all." I demanded.

Leah looked nervously at me, fear etched on her face. I smiled at her and whispered

"Quid quo pro please."

Relief spread across her face, I moved from between Kristi's powerful legs and Leah took my place. She lowered her face to the cream filled orifice and began to lap and suckle the contents. Kristi moaned and moved her hands to the head between her legs grinding Leah's face against her. I sat back and stroked my still hard cock watching the spectacle before me. After a few minutes Kristi came one last time. Leah slurped the last of the secretion then rose to a kneeling position, faced me, swallowed loudly and smiled.

oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers
12