Quiet as a Mouse

Story Info
A man and his foot fetish.
803 words
4.05
22.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quietly slipped into her room being careful not to make any noise. He had just finished working a double shift and was looking forward to making it up to his partner that he wasn't able to get away to celebrate his new promotion earlier that evening.

He had a quick peek into the darkened bedroom and noticed that she had fallen asleep on top of the quilt still dressed to go out. He felt badly about being so late, but there was nothing he could have done and he only hoped she would be forgiving in the morning.

He decided to make her comfortable before he headed off for a quick shower and then take himself to bed. He slowly unzipped the black dress she was wearing and carefully pulled it up over her tousled red hair, placing it on the chair beside the bed. She was wearing a new black lacy bra with matching thong and charcoal coloured pantyhose topped off with a killer pair of black sequined stilettos. He knew he should concentrate on putting her to bed, but the thoughts of those sexy tiny feet encased in leather was almost more than he could bear.

He slowly moved down to the bottom of the bed to where her one foot was curled up on the bed and the other dangling over the side. He slipped off the first shoe and inhaled deeply as he brought it up to his nose. The scent of her was intoxicating. He buried his nose inside the pump and let the perfume take over his senses. When he'd had enough, he carefully extracted the second shoe and did the same with it before placing it on the floor beside it's mate.

Again he knew he should cover her up and head for the shower, but he was spellbound by the aroma emanating from her stockinged feet.

He tenderly picked up her foot and lovingly started to sniff and caress it. He admired the high arch and instep that was accentuated by the darkness of the nylon against it. He noticed her nail paint this time was a coppery shade of bronze that had a hint of gold shimmer to it. It had been applied to her soft, pink toes earlier that afternoon.

He could resist no longer and had to have her foot in his mouth. He started licking and sucking on her big toe through the stocking and almost climaxed just from the touch of the top of her toe to the roof of his mouth. He could stand it no longer. Very slowly he bit through the synthetic until the hole was large enough to poke his finger inside and then inch by inch make the opening wider until all of her foot was totally exposed to his ministrations. Still she slept on.

He took each digit individually into his wet, hot mouth and sucked, licked and nibbled until he felt ready to repeat everything with her other foot. Again, the hole was ripped into her hose and the toes lavishly worshipped and adored. He was so hard and throbbing. He wanted to explode but held back as he was not finished playing with his plump, sexy partner.

He reached underneath her and undid the clasp on the bra, exposing her large, heavy breasts with very sensitive nipples. He couldn't resist giving them a quick tug and nip to make them grow hard, but not enough to awaken her.

Slowly he slid his hands down to the top of her pantyhose and thong. Hooking his fingers under the waistband he carefully pulled them off until she was totally nude and exposed to him. He leaned down to slowly part her swollen pussy lips and noticed that she was already very wet and aroused.

With a quick flick of his tongue he lashed out at her exposed clit and made it jump. He paid homage to her love bud and slowly inserted his finger inside her wetness and began to finger fuck her while licking, biting and sucking on her clit.

By this time she was fully awake and aroused. She came hard and quickly and as she started to float back to earth from that high, he deftly slid his cock into the warm wetness and began to slowly thrust in and out. She was already starting to buck with the rhythm and it only took a few lunges into her tightness when he erupted into her, filling her totally with his juices and mingling with hers.

He was basking in the afterglow when he heard her voice say to him, "You're very, very late baby and you will have to pay the price for that." Those words were enough to make him hard again and he looked up hopefully at her.