Quiet in the Garage

Story Info
Me and my boyfriend have some fun in garage.
796 words
3.96
14.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1104
jc1104
52 Followers

Me and my boyfriend Joel were in his garage. It was the mid-afternoon, and overcast. The garage door was closed, and it was dark inside. We could still see clearly, but there was very little color in the garage. It was that degree of dark. His mom was home, and it was a good place to make out, and have some privacy. Her bedroom was right next to Joel's, and I always felt awkward when she was there, because I was certain she could hear us. It felt a little weird even when we were just hanging out. Things were a little safer in the garage.

Joel was sitting in a corner atop an overturned crate. And I was sitting in his lap having him passionately stick his tongue down my throat. I could feel his cock bulge through his shorts against my ass. I had to reposition, feeling my weight was hurting him.

It was during this reposition that Joel did something he had never done before. He grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me even closer as he stuck his tongue as deep as he could down my throat. I let out a moan, and started to suck his tongue. He held me with his face against mine, before pulling away breathlessly.

"Baby," he said. "I need to fuck."

"But what about—?" I asked, looking upward to the ceiling. His mother's bedroom was over the garage.

"I don't care," Joel said. "We're just going to have to be quiet. I need to. Slide off your shorts. Not off all the way, in case."

It was then that I realized he was serious. And that was fine by me. I was young, in love, and liked pleasing him. I just hoped that there were no 'in case' moments.

I responded by sliding my shorts down to my knees, and bending over gratuitously showing my ass. By then, Joel already had his cock out, and was stroking it. It looked quite bigger than usual.

"Goddamn," he whispered. "Look at that. I want to fuck that."

I instinctively knelt down, and wrapped my lips around his rigid cock. I realized what Joel meant. His cock and balls were hard as I had ever felt. They looked in legitimate danger of explosion. I bobbed my head a couple of times, before Joel lifted me up by my shoulders.

He sighed. "Slow down. I almost came right there."

"Fine by me," I whispered. "You know I like it when you nut in my mouth."

Joel shook his head. "But I need to fuck."

I pivoted around, and sat slowly down. Joel aimed his cock at my ass. His aim was so good, and he was so rigid, that his cock slid right in. I lost my balance, and felt nearly impaled by his dick. He was balls deep. I sat there for a few moments, and started gyrating my hips—getting used to initial penetration.

"That feels good, baby" he whispered in my ear.

Once I got comfortable, I started bouncing up and down on his cock. My ass slapped gently against his thighs. By then, Joel did not care whether we made noise or not. I could feel his cock jerk inside me, and I thought that he had already cum. It would have been the fastest he had ever cum; even faster than the first time I sucked his dick.

"Baby," he said. "I want you to stand up. I've got to fuck this cum out of me."

I stood up, and leaned over a couple of old boxes.

Joel got behind me, and I could feel the tip of his cock against me. "I'm sorry, but this is probably going to be quick."

"That's fine," I said, smiling as I looked back at him. "Do what you have to do."

Joel then slid in balls deep, and grabbed my hips. "Baby. I want to feel good."

He pulled out, and slammed his cock back in. I nearly yelped with surprise more than pain. But Joel did not let up. He pulled out and slammed back in. Pulled out and slammed back in. He did this for about a minute, before whispering. "Baby. I'm going to cum inside you. You want me to cum?"

"Mmm-hmm," I said. "I want you to drop your load in my ass."

Joel pulled out, and slammed back in. I began to feel his cock spasm, and felt his hot cum fill me. He bit me on the shoulder to suppress his grunts. Joel kept cumming, and I started counting spasms. I got up to nine when I felt him pull out.

Joel pulled me up, and stuck his tongue down my throat. "Fuck, baby," he panted. "I needed that."

jc1104
jc1104
52 Followers