Quiet in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers

Her lips parted, closed, parted, closed again. What should she say? Well, she knew what she should say, but could she say it? She had to. She wasn't sure what she was going to say she she opened her mouth again, but all she managed was a soft moan as his hand moved to her hip under her skirt and he pressed his firm shaft hard against her center. Even through their clothes she could feel it throbbing, forcing her to bury her face in his shoulder to keep from alerting the whole library.

He brushed his fingers through her hair as he kissed the top of her head, his presence and warmth slowly leaving her. "Wear lace for me tomorrow." He caressed her cheek before releasing her. When she could finally manage to open her eyes he was gone.

She leaned heavily against the bookcase and let out a long shuddering breath, sliding down to her knees to rest her quivering legs, a moment later surprised to find her wrists not entangled by the cords. She was certain they were in the cords earlier, weren't they? She stroked her wrists curiously, looking for marks. Then the call for closing time reminded her that she was on her knees, disheveled, and with her breasts on display. For the second time in as many days she found herself leaving the library feeling flustered.

That night she endeavored not to touch herself. To think about that would be to think about him, and she wanted to put him out of her mind. Accosting her in the library like that! If he showed his face again she'd get rid of him quick.

Sure he looked nice and smelled nicer, but it just wasn't proper. She wanted a guy who would romance her and be tender, not some mysterious man in black. Not some dark stranger to take her in his strong hands, pin her against a wall, those damn fingers rolling her nipples and parting her folds and stroking her clit, and his tongue...

She yanked her hands away from their naughty business, clasping them together over her pounding heart as she lay on her side and tried to forget him. But when she slept she dreamed, and in her dreams he was there.

She went through the third day in a bit of a daze, endeavoring to lose herself in her books and banish the man in black from her mind. She'd skipped the jacket today but kept the bra on under her white blouse. She uncrossed and recrossed her black-stockinged legs under the desk.

The desk was closed in the front, else she would have just given a generous view under her skirt to anyone passing by. She squeezed her thighs together at the thought and glanced over her book at the room. The man in black was not among the people milling about, nor did anyone bring her a little black book. It was near closing time and neither had yet made an appearance.

Good riddance. She was better off strolling the aisles, getting her work done without anyone feeling her up and nibbling her earlobes. She hugged the stack of books to her chest as she went about her business, quite content with the cool covers against her breasts instead of warm hands. The warm summer breeze floating through the open windows was certainly the only thing she needed brushing between her legs.

Somehow she'd ended up near that dark aisle again, standing at the crossroads. And there was that book again, this time lying on the floor halfway down the row. She had to prove something to herelf, she decided. If she could resist him a third time he'd be gone for good, she was certain of it. She could do this.

Head held high she strode towards the book, feeling a bit of a confident sway in her hips. One foot in front of the other. She'd prove he had no power over her. She wouldn't let him. As she got to where the book lay she didn't even bother to kneel down demurely, just leaned right over to pick it up. Sure it made her skirt ride up a bit, maybe give someone a peek of her panties, but to hell with it. She would do as she pleased.

She crossed her arms and held the book to her breasts as she stood up, closing her eyes and allowing herself a moment to take in his scent upon it, letting her lips part a little. No harm in that. And anyway this would be the last time.

Looking over she saw the empty space, even lower than yesterday, barely above her head. She wouldn't need him this time, wouldn't even need to get on tiptoes. She reached up with both hands into the wide space and slipped the book into place.

She turned and went to leave, but stopped short when her hands didn't come along. Must've gotten her sleeve caught on something, that was all. But her eyes confirmed what she'd felt on her wrists. Little loops had been tied in a black cord now binding her wrists together and to the shelf, catching her like a rabbit in a snare.

She fumbled for the knot but couldn't seem to find the beginning or the end. She had to find it. She could call for help. It would be embarassing to explain why she was tied up in a dark aisle, but it was better than waiting to be found by... him.

She lowered her forehead to the cool wood of the bookshelf. Even without looking she knew the man in black was there at the end of the aisle, approaching her, regarding her with that smile and those eyes. She couldn't look. If she looked into those eyes she feared she might fall in.

She felt his hands on her, turning her body towards him, the hard edges of the shelves against her back. She had to twist a bit with her hands still bound, now positioned behind her head. The position forced her body to arch a bit, making her breasts strain against her blouse as though she were putting them on display. But she wasn't. Not her. He was doing this. It was him.

She could do this. She had to do this. Had to resist him. From his warmth she could feel him standing close to her without touching her. Why wasn't he touching her? She was practically offering... No, she couldn't. She had to stop this. She bit her lip as she tried to find the words.

She started to speak, but only released a shuddering breath as his fingers caressed her cheek, down her neck, down to the buttons of her blouse, his hand lingering between her breasts. She could hear the smile in his words. "I see you've decided."

She just barely opened one eye to look down at his hand on her, then widened both eyes as she saw the black outline visible under her white blouse. The black lace. Why was she wearing the lace?

She hadn't even thought about it when she'd dressed that day. It couldn't be. But sure enough it was judging by the way it felt against her skin when his hand brushed the sides of her breasts. His other hand casually slipped under her skirt, finding more lace rimming the tops of her stockings and the waistband of her panties.

It was an accident. Yes, that's all it was. She'd just explain that she hadn't meant to wear those lacy things for him. She wasn't wearing them for him! She'd tell him off, just look him right in the eye and... and...

Her lips parted but she could find no words. There was only his eyes meeting hers, his smile deepening, and his hands touching hers. She watched transfixed as he pulled more black cords from somewhere and began to wind them around her, feeling an unusual sense of detatchment. This wasn't happening to her. This wasn't her. She found her throat dry and swallowed before speaking softly. "What are you doing... what are you going to do to me?"

He smiled and softly kissed the corner of her mouth, making her quiver. "I believe you know the answer to that, my dear." She opened her mouth to object but soon found his tongue between her lips, caressing and exploring. All she could manage through the kiss was a whimper of frustration as he wrapped more cords around her.

His hands were swift and sure as they wound the cords around her body, over under and between her breasts, a loose loop around her throat, some knots here and there that kept it all in place. It seemed like he'd done this several times before.

His hands brushed her breasts several times as he bound her, coaxing her nipples into hard points. She pulled against the bindings on her wrists, but she was in a poor position for leverage and the knots were well tied, no doubt giving her some marks on her wrists for her trouble. Worse, she now felt the resistance of the cords at the small of her back trapping her, barely able to move her body.

She averted her eyes, trying to find some way to twist to loosen her bindings, trying not to press her breasts into his hands. "Please... don't... don't do this..." The more she watched him wind those black cords around her the more she trembled. She began to wonder if she could walk away now even if he unbound her.

She moaned as he slipped his fingers into her hair and gave a gentle tug, baring her neck to his soft lips. "You shouldn't tell lies Amy, to me or to yourself. You want this. You need this."

She chewed her lip and whimpered as he slipped his hands under her skirt. In a final act of defiance she pressed her thighs tightly together, hoping he wouldn't notice her panties already damp. He grinned at this and gave her a little growl that made her legs quiver. He'd called her by name. She'd never told him her name. "How... how do you know..."

He began to gently stroke her thighs, caressing them fondly. She knew those strong hands could just force her legs apart, but he didn't. He just kept teasing her. "I know you very well Amy. Better than you know yourself." She almost pressed herself into his touch, but that would mean parting her thighs for him. He leaned in close as he spoke, lips brushing her ear, scent fracturing her resolve. "I know you need to be touched. You need to be taken. You need to be fucked."

The word shattered something in her like a fine glass hurled against a wall. She released another shuddering moan as he hung her head, her legs opening with the barest touch of his fingers on her inner thighs. This wasn't supposed to be. Women like her made love or had sex, they didn't... didn't get...

She gasped as she saw him move down between her legs, winding the cords around her hips and against her center through her panties. One of the knots he tied settled against her clit, making her whimper. He then stepped back to admire his handiwork.

Her breasts were thrust up proudly, nipples so hard they could just barely be seen, her blouse pulled tight by the bindings and her arms up behind her head. Her eyes were half-closed and her lips pursed as she tried to just keep breathing, twisting feebly in her bonds almost as an afterthought, only succeeding in making her breasts bounce more and stroking her center with the knot at her clit.

She found that if she got up on the balls of her feet a little she could ease the pressure on her clit, but it tightened the bonds on her wrists and around her breasts uncomfortably. She could let the numerous cords support her but for that little knot, each breath seeming to make it stroke her like a teasing finger.

His warm hand caressed her cheek and she felt herself lean into his touch. She opened her eyes, watching what he did to her body as if in a daze, as if it was happening to some other woman. He easily worked around the bindings that entrapped her, finding each button of her blouse and opening them one by one. She lifted a bit to escape the press of the knot on her clit, her breasts brushing his hands. Her nipples begged for attention, if only she could turn her body a little more...

Her lips were a tight line as she tried desperately to stifle a moan, unable to keep herself from arching to his hands. He gave her a little growl as he saw her will retreat another step under his, and said growl took her legs out from under her. The knot pressed hard to her clit and she gave a soft wordless cry of desperation.

As he worked open the last buttons of her blouse with one hand he touched her chin with the other, stroking her lips with his thumb. Not knowing why she found herself nipping lightly at it, wanting something between her lips to suck. If nothing else it muffled her increasing moans.

He drew closer to her, smiling that damn smile of his as she opened her eyes. The knot rubbing her clit coaxed another moan from her, but he stifled it with the barest touch of his fingertip to her pursed lips. "Shh... quiet in the library. We don't want to draw attention to ourselves. This is between you and me."

Her calves strained as she yet again tried to rise off the knot at her clit and get her wits about her. They weren't entirely alone. Someone could walk by at any moment to watch him slowly moving the material of her blouse aside, maddeningly stroking the tops of her breasts encased only in lace, framed and on display from the support of the cords.

His hands were on her thighs, hiking up her skirt and placing all her black lace on display, seeming not so much to cover her forbidden treasures as to make them more enticing. He leaned in then and softly played his fingers through her hair, and she buried her face in his shoulder. Softly she murmured, trying to tell him no, but it sounded like little more than soft moans to her ears and his.

Desperately she tried to pull away from his touch but his hand stayed where it was, fingers curling in her hair, tightening on her heartstrings. Her clit and her nipples ached, hear heart pounding in her ears deafeningly, and the bastard just kept teasing her. "Ah... please... please just... just let me go or-"

Her lips parted in shock, hoping he hadn't noticed but knowing he had by his predatory grin. "Or what?" Her lips had been ready to say something starting with F. Her breasts heaved with each breath as he stroked his fingertips along the material of her bra, carefully peeling the lace down to bare her breasts to the cool air. "What do you want? What do you need?"

She quivered as his hands moved down to her thighs again. She was fast losing control over her body, and felt as though her mind was soon to follow. it was like her body didn't even belong to her anymore, it belonged to... No, she couldn't, she couldn't... "P-please, don't make me... I just... I can't.. I need.. Ahh!" The last came when her train of thought was derailed by his fingers pulling the thin material of her panties out of the way and letting the damnable knot touch her bare clit.

Her hands pulled hard at her bindings one last time, though truthfully they may have been the only thing keeping her from reaching for him. She shut her eyes tight, turned her face away from his, shaking as she felt him draw close, so close she could feel his breath on her neck. "Say it." She clenched her jaw, afraid to let her lips betray her as the rest of her body had.

Then, when his lips were close enough to brush her ear as he spoke, he carefully picked one of the cords entwined around her and gave it a little tug that pulled the knot harder against her clit. "Say it."

Her lips parted almost imperceptably, she heard a whisper so soft she almost could have believed it wasn't hers. "F... F-fuck me..."

He pulled the knot tighter. "What was that? Speak clearly, love."

She couldn't stop herself, couldn't stop her lips from offering her body to him. They didn't listen to her anymore, didn't belong to her anymore. "Fuck me fuck me fuckmefuckmefuckmepleeease I can't take it anym-mmMM!"

He pressed himself fully against her as his lips claimed hers, and she used what leverage she had to mold herself to his body. She moaned shamelessly into the kiss, eagerly accepting his tongue as it curled 'round hers, arching for him to feel his body brushing her nipples and clit. When his lips moved to her neck and his hands finally cupped her breasts she bit her lip so hard it hurt. His palms were rough on her aching nipples and it hurt so good when he pinched them.

She buried her face in his strong welcoming shoulder, finding herself biting it to try to stifle her moans as he rolled her nipples between his fingertips and pressed his concealed bulge between her legs.

Eyes closed to savor the sensations she leaned against his hand when he caressed her cheek, whimpering as he thumbed a circle around her nipple. "Ordinarily I love a screamer but that could be troublesome here... However, I have a solution." His touch left her cheek and when she opened her eyes she saw held before her a black silk scarf. It was wound up tight with a round knot in the middle. A gag. He meant to gag her.

Each breath she stole brushed her nipples against his body. Her thighs had found their way on either side of his knee and her hips moved of their own volition to press her sex against it. This was it. This was the verge.

If he gagged her she could relax and enjoy it more, but she couldn't tell him to stop either. Once that gag was in place this wouldn't stop until he decided so. But if she stopped now he might never touch her again.

And he just stood there, waiting, smiling. She shuddered and moaned as she realized she would have to choose it. He was going to make her do it to herself. And she knew what she would choose, had to choose, had to have.

All these thoughts went by in a heartbeat as her eyes closed and her mouth opened, moaning as he secured the gag in place. She then let her head loll back as he stroked her nipples and thumbed her clit, testing the gag with a soft purr. Now she couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't escape, couldn't do a thing except let him touch her, kiss her, fuck her... and she'd never felt more free in her life.

She arched her body to his touch, shuddering as he kissed and nibbled down her neck and cupped her breasts in his hands, his rough palms teasing her sensitive peaks as he fondled her. As she watched through half-lidded eyes he kissed his way down between her breasts, smiling up at her as he gave each of her nipples in turn a soft kiss a gentle tug with his lips.

Her eyes closed and her head rested againt her shoulder as she quivered under his lips, his mouth moving back and forth from one breast to the other. As he'd suck gently on one nipple he'd brush the other with his palm, and then give her other nipple a tender lapping from his agile tongue while the first recieved a gentle stroking.

He then pressed close to her, nipping at her neck as he took her nipples between his fingertips and began to pinch. Gently at first, the way she usually did when she touched herself, but he kept increasing the pressure harder and harder. She twisted in her bonds and mewled pleadingly, shaking her head side to side. This only succeeded in getting her nipples tugged harder, hurting a bit but oddly feeling good too.

Whimpering with each breath she squeezed her thighs together, presing herself against the clit knot. She soon found that the more he teased her the better everything felt. The knot nuzzling her clit, the tight cords entangling her body, the way he pinched her nipples so hard, all of it set her senses buzzing.

She moaned softly and leaned heavily against the bookcase as he released her nipples. They stung at first, but the feel of his warm tongue swirling around first one and then the other soon soothed them. Lapping tongue was then replaced with stroking fingertips as he kissed his way down her body, flicking his tongue at her navel as he looked up into her widening eyes.

It still all seemed so surreal. Tied up in the library, spread and bare to his whims, her nipples practically on fire from his touch, and now that fluttering tongue was drawing ever closer to her center. He'd been the first to touch her there in a long time, and the first to kiss here there since longer still.

Her quivering legs threatened to give out but he seemed to know her body better than she did and steadied her with his strong hands on her hips. She felt him lift one of her thighs onto his shoulder and she complied eagerly, hooking her calf across his back as he peppered her inner thighs with butterfly kisses leading to her center.

Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers