Quiet in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers

His tongue was magic. She let her head loll back with a shameless moan as the tip traced her outer folds, taking his time as though to explore every little contour from the outside in. Only his strong hands on her hips kept her from thrusting her hips to his agile tongue when it circled her clit. To top it all off he used the knot to tease her further, moving it with the tip of his tongue or holding it between her lips to stroke her intimately.

She found herself sighing happily as he tongued her flower, tossing her head dreamily back and forth as he slowly slipped his tongue deep inside her. Her eyelids fluttered as he made her head spin, but her eyes went wide when she looked and saw someone standing at the far end of the aisle. She was far away and facing away from them, probably looking for a book, oblivious to her plight. If she turned this way she'd see them.

Desperately she tried to warn him, but the only sound she could make was pitiful whimpers as he sucked her clit and reached a hand up to cup her breast. Reflexively she pulled at her bonds, but her struggles only seemed to encourage him. Her eyes shut tight as he slipped a finger inside her with his other hand, parting her petals with his tender touch, making her mewl softly.

Just when it seemed the browsing woman would turn and see them the man in black stood, leaning just right against the bookcase to hide her from view. She curled her body against his, trying to make herself small, make herself diappear into him. Maddeningly his fingers stayed between her thighs, slowly stroking up and down her folds.

She looked into his eyes pleadingly, though whether to tell him to stop or keep going she was unsure. She bit down hard on the gag and tucked her head against his chest, quivering and giving muffled whimpers as he curled a finger inside her and teased her clit with his thumb, all the while smiling warmly at her. Slowly he withdrew his finger from her folds, moist with her arousal, and slowly circled her nipple with it. The cool air flowing over her wetted nipple seemed to make it even harder for him.

Her eyes closed as he pinched her other nipple hard, drawing from her a moan that she feared might be heard even through the gag. She felt him shift around her, glad that the browser was gone so he could focus his attention upon her once more. Some tiny voice chided her for not taking the opportunity to try to escape but she didn't care anymore. All she cared about was leaning into each warm touch of his hands on her body as he adjusted her bindings. Soon he'd adjusted her, leaning forward slightly facing the bookshelf.

He slipped his hands under her and cupped her breasts, gently rolling her nipples between his fingertips as his teeth grazed at her neck and made her quiver with his soft growls. His fingers slipped into her hair to turn her head, and when she opened his eyes she saw him holding two small clips. Breathing heavily and trying to focus through a lustful haze she was at first confused by what he showed her. Then he steadied her with a hand at her hip as he playfully nibbled her earlobe, drawing sharp cries of of pain and pleasure as he secured one clip and then the other on her nipples.

She shut her eyes tight and hung her head as she tried to get used to the new sensations. His fingers playing with her hair and stroking the back of her neck soothed her a little as the little clips tugged gently at her stiff points, very lightly but just enough to tease each time she took a breath or shuddered for his touch. Only his hands on her body kept her standing when he whispered by her ear, "And now my dear... I'm going to fuck you."

His words went through her like an electric pulse that throbbed in her nipples and clit. Her body moved at his command, her hips rising to his touch as he hiked her skirt up to bare her tush and slipped her panties aside. Desperately she whimpered as he heard him lower his zipper and felt his thick shaft teasing between her thighs, hot and hard, gliding back and forth along her folds without slipping inside her yet.

She was so full of need she thought she might die without him inside her soon. Unable to vocalize beyond whimpering for him she thrust back at him, trying to wordlessly communicate her burning need, biting down on the gag as the motion made her nipple clips tug gently. Then her body arched and went rigid, moaning into the gag as he slipped his shaft inside her in one swift stroke, filling her with his thickness, letting her feel it throb inside her.

She gripped the bookshelf tightly, eyes closed as her head swam. The nipple clips continued to tug at her breasts and his shaft was almost uncomfortably thick inside her, both making her quiver each time she tried to breathe. Quivering on his shaft was about all she could do as his strong hands gripped her hips, his beginning to move to draw slowly out of her and then firmly back in.

Gripping the bookshelf tightly she pressed her hips back against his, whimpering with each breath. Her eyes fluttered as each thrust made the clips swing back and forth, tugging her nipples this way and that. It felt like it should be hurting but it felt so good. She felt like she was losing her mind and she loved it.

She felt his hot breath on her neck as he leaned over her, smiling behind the gag as she he heard him moan a little for her when she moved her hips with his. His hands explored her freely, one moving between her thighs as the other cupped her breast. She murmured incoherant encouragements as his fingers teased her, stroking her folds and playing with her nipple clips as his shaft slid in and out, in and out. She gave him a long muffled moan as his fingers found her clit and stroked circles around it.

Both of his hands then focused on her breasts, making her mewl helplessly as he nuzzled her neck and slowly twisted the clips this way and that. She couldn't make him stop and she couldn't make him fuck her harder. He would do what he wished with her and the thought of it nearly made her cum right there. Whether or not he could hear her thoughts it seemed he could read her body language, as she happily felt him begin to thrust into her harder, faster, deeper.

He drew another cry of pleasure from her as he nipped her neck, another whimper as he growled by her ear, countless moans each time he thrust his thick throbbing shaft deep inside her. His fingers caressed through her hair and curled within, his other hand reaching to stroke her folds and thumb her clit as he whispered softly in that maddening lustful voice. "It's time, Amy. Time to let it all go. Time to give yourself to me. Cum for me Amy." As he said the last he pressed his thumb to her clit and gave her hair a gentle tug just the way she liked.

Fireworks exploded in her mind as she came hard for him, feeling him going over the edge with her. Like an ocean the waves of pleasure washed over her again and again, her body shaking uncontrollably in his arms. Had she known his name she'd have screamed it as she rode the wave, instead moaning so long and so loud that the gag could barely contain her. She felt like she might ride the wave forever, the world going hazy around her.

In a daze she felt him slowly withdraw his shaft. His strong hands steadied her as he removed her bindings and his soft tongue soothed the wonderful ache that came to her nipples when he removed the clips. Weakly she reached up to curl her arms around his strong shoulders, feeling like she might float away on a breeze if she didn't hold onto him. His lips found hers as his hands moved slowly over her body, closing the buttons of her blouse slowly one at a time, but leaving several undone at the top.

His tongue danced with hers once more before he drew away, caressing her hair as he brushed his lips by her ear. "Until next time." She felt him press something into her hands that she then clasped to her breast, eyes closed and leaning against the bookshelf heavily. When she opened her eyes he was gone.

She felt like she was walking on air as she stepped out of the stacks. She mused that one Amy may have gone in there but a different one had returned. An errant lock of hair fell across her face in a way that seemed to appeal to the man waiting for her to leave so he could lock up, as did the hint of black lace visible in the neckline of her half-open blouse and the display of her ample cleavage. She gave him a smoldering smile as she stepped out into the night, eyeing the little black book in her hands. Her heart fluttered and her smile deepened as she headed home to add a new chapter.

Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers