Quiet in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he did it he waited until she would be alone in the back. He knew her schedule well enough to know she would be helping shelved books in the morning, and he raced in breathlessly, planning to bring her to the back if she wasn't already there. He found her with a book truck near the carrels, the light on her blazing crown, her tits ensconced beautifully in a soft lace top, humming to herself as she worked. Her eyes lit up when she saw him and she flung her arms around him. He held her tightly for a moment, savoring the feel of her against him, and knew he would always remember this moment. He told her he loved her and dropped to one knee. She was wiping away tears through her laughter and nodding and pulling him to his feet before he even said her name.

"You're insane," she sobbed.

He covered her mouth with his fingertips. "Quiet in the library," he whispered with a smile.