Quiet Lady

Story Info
Lady drops in for casual encounter.
1.7k words
3.65
18.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door.

Not a word was said.

She walked into the flat, heels clicking on the wooden floors, large overcoat confirming the cold weather that had only recently hit the area.

She walked straight over to him, fingers against his lips to stop him from talking.

'Sssh' she breathed slowly, her eyes exploring his, a look of mischief drawn across her face.

Her hand reached round the back of his head, pulling his mouth closer to hers, their lips met, their eyes closed and their tongues briefly touched, exploring each other's mouths as the kiss commenced.

She took his other hand and placed it against her front, the coat was buttoned up and chilly to the touch.

He started to undo a button, then another, and a third. The coat opened slightly and she pushed his hand inside. She gasped slightly as his warm hand came into contact with her skin, she was wearing nothing under the coat.

His hand moved up against her firm breast, and he encountered a rock hard nipple which pressed hard against his palm. His other hand undid the rest of the buttons, and pushed the coat from her shoulders.

She was stood in all her glory, blond hair framed around her face, large breasts standing proud and firm, large pink nipples completely stood to attention, partially due to the chill outside, partially due to the erotic feelings rising in her body. His look continued down her body, a fuller figure leading down to her private area, he noted with a lick of his lips that it had been shaved completely bald.

She silently led him into the bedroom, she pushed him back onto the bed.

She straddled him, passionately kissing him and removing his shirt over his head in one go.

She noticed his nipples harden against the air, and her lips moved down to lick them gently. Feeling devilish, she bit them gently, knowing it was something he enjoyed, she then bit them harder inducing a gasp from him. Looking up, she smiled reassuringly and continued her journey downwards.

His jeans were next, she slowly pulled the belt from around his waist, throwing it to the floor. His jeans had no zip, and she popped the buttons on his fly.

Licking her lips, she could feel his member harden through the trouser fabric, and knew she needed to see it. As she pulled the jeans down, it became clear that he wasn't wearing any underwear, as first his hair and then his stiff penis popped from the material.

Without a word or a second's notice, she took him deep in her mouth. Enjoying the feeling of it against her tongue and pushing against her throat. She released him from her mouth, holding the cock gently in her hand. As she smiled up his body at him, she started to slowly pump her fist up and down his cock, her tongue licking gently against the hard purple helmet. She slowly licked from bottom to top, causing his hips to squirm against her body.

Her heavy breasts pushed against his thighs as she continued to pump his cock slowly, occasionally using her lips and mouth to taste him. As her pumping got harder, his hips started to involuntarily thrust against her.

Suddenly she stopped. She pulled his jeans off his legs.

Smiling at him, she sat in the middle of the bed, admiring his hardness.

Slowly she opened her legs, her glistening pussy becoming more apparent as her thighs parted.

He shifted round for a better look, breasts hanging proudly down, erect nipples needing attention. His erection got in the way as he tried to lie on his front. Moving it to one side, he inched closer, noticing that she was still wearing her high black heels.

As he kissed the inside of her thigh, he heard a small noise emit from her mouth, a gasp... He thought it would be best to work slowly up there, kissing both sides of her thighs, gradually working higher towards the real goal.

However, she had different ideas, her mood was not for slow love-making, she wanted a hard, fast orgasm...

Grabbing him by the air, she plunged his face deep between her legs, into the wet, warm darkness of her moist pussy. He took the hint, and started to lick gently, long slow licks up and down against the lips of her hairless femininity. She pulled him deeper in towards her, his tongue probing deeper inside, taking in the delicious juices that she was emitting.

Her hips started to push towards his tongue, wanting his mouth deeper inside her, needing the sensation to increase. His fingers reached up, slowly crossing her belly, feeling their way upwards... He reached the bottom of the rounded mound of her breast, his fingers kneading the soft flesh.

His fingers moved up and found the small erect nub of her nipple, just brushing his fingers over the top, soft moans escaping from between her lips. His second hand made the same journey, eventually brushing against her other nipple.

Grinning inwardly to himself, he timed his move to perfection, grabbing both nipples forcefully between forefinger and thumb, as his tongue descended hard against her clitoris, which had started to become erect.

She gasped out loud and her hips tightened around his head as the mixture of pleasurable sensations coursed through her body. Her back arched and her hands moved down to his head, once more grabbing his hair.

His tongue started to work hard against her clit, his fingers squeezing and pinching her nipples her hard. Her hips increased their movement towards his face and soon she was grinding so hard against his mouth, it was as if she wanted to fuck his mouth.

He moved his face slightly, emerging for breath from the headlock he had been put in, his fingers left her nipples. She looked at him with a disapproving look.

He started to kiss her belly as he moved up, his erection happy to be released from it's duvet prison. His right hand moved down to her pussy and his fingers touched against her lubricated clit, once more causing her to gasp. His other hand, she noticed, was stroking his hard penis. Her mouth watered at having it inside her again.

His lips mouthed around her nipple, his fingers were still delving deep inside her pussy, occasionally exiting to rub against her stiff clitoris. Her eyes were shut, and her head pushed back on the pillow.

She felt him move, felt his mouth leave her nipple, but his fingers were still doing their excellent work deep inside her. Her eyes were still shut, so she felt rather than saw his hard cock push once more against her mouth.

Her lips parted to let him in, and he started to thrust hard inside her mouth. Her hand came up to control his penis, assisting with the movements by wanking him hard while sucking and licking on the end. The face fucking positions had swapped as he increased his momentum into firstly her hand and then her mouth. His fingers working hard against her clit and soaking cunt.

They continued in this vein, but he knew she wanted more, she needed more than his cock in her mouth. Rolling on his back, cock erect and pointing straight up, she made her move. Placing herself above his erect member, she slowly lowered herself onto his hard penis.

Easing herself slowly downwards, she groaned slightly as she felt the hard organ enter her pussy, stretching her delightfully as she settled on it. Clenching her internal muscles, tightening herself around him, they became one. She started to slowly ride him, leaning forward, boobs hanging down and gently swinging. The pace increased, as did the swinging of her breasts and the slight grunting as she started to fuck him harder and harder.

She knew that with the licking, fingering and eventual fucking, she wasn't going to last much longer, she couldn't believe how strongly she was turned on by this man. She rode him for all her worth, grabbing her own boobs tightly, arching her back and drilling down on to him. She felt his cock ride all the way up inside her, and she reacted pushing her clit hard against the base of him, feeling it squeeze in the way she enjoyed so much.

Increasing her pace once more, she knew she was getting close, and then closer still. Starting deep inside her, she felt the orgasm being, pushing out slowly at first, then increasing in speed and size until it became an unstoppable force, making her cry out loud in ecstasy.

She continued to grind, her orgasm continuing to spill out of her. She slowly came to a halt, back arched forward and breasts pushed against his chest.

He suddenly flipped her on her back, coming to a stop, resting with his knees on either side of her chest. He pulled her head roughly by the hair, forcing her mouth forward and inserting his rock hard penis deep inside.

She knew that the taste on his cock was a mixture of their juices and knowing that turned her on even more. She wanted to see him come, feel him come, feel the intensity of his orgasm.

Pulling him out once more, she pushed her large breasts together, making a small tunnel for his cock to enter. His hips started to push forward and backwards, making his cock fuck her tits. She reached her mouth forward, able to purse her lips around the tip of him.

She knew this uncomfortable position wouldn't last long as she could feel his cock straining to come, and knew his orgasm was near.

All of a sudden he pulled back, taking his cock in his left hand.

The first stream hit her from chin to forehead, leaving a trail of milky substance up her face. The second hit her under the chin, pooling at the base of her neck.

He grabbed his penis like a hose and sprayed the third and fourth set over her boobs, left first, right second. He lay next to her, his breathing shallow and rushed.

He heard her move, heard her rustle around as she always did afterwards.

The bathroom door shut and re-opened, then he heard the front door slam.

She was gone.

And like always...

They hadn't uttered a word to each other!!