Quiet Night in for a Dickgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's breathing is becoming deeper as I use my wet middle finger to circle the orifice of her vagina. My finger is coated in the fluids of her arousal and I suddenly flash back to the feeling of tickling my own pussy this same way an hour or so ago. With that thought I begin to moisten and I can almost feel the sensations I am creating in Amy. I tease the opening of Amy's pussy for a few minutes feeling her lubrication continue to build. Amy's legs tremble as I slowly trace her labia with my wet fingertips. Up one side and down the other occasionally returning to circling the entrance to her pussy but never penetrating her.

I move the wet middle finger of my right hand to her clitoris and tease it with gentle touches around its sides. Amy buckles when I make contact with her clit. Her legs become weak, she bucks forward and her abdomen contracts from the stimulation. I hold her up with my left arm across her torso just below her boobs. In the mirror I can see a sex grimace on her face with narrowed eyes and a cockeyed smile. I shift my hand to cup her muff and rest my middle finger between her lips. I slowly stroke her pussy as she wets all of my fingers shifting her hips back and forth in my grasp. I build a slow rhythm pushing the heel of my hand against her lower abdomen and curling my fingertips under her pussy.

After a few moments of my pussy massage Amy starts to spasmodically roll her hips once, twice, three times, and on the fourth she reaches back to pull me in for a kiss as a sensual orgasm rolls through her.

We kiss tenderly and familiarly as Amy slowly emerges from her orgasm. With a last little spasm of her hips she's fully back. She steps out of my embrace and gives me a smile with her sleepy, buzzed, sexed-up eyes. She leans up on her toes to give me another kiss then, noticing the impression of my fully engorged girl-cock in my shorts, takes me by the hand and leads me back to my bedroom I grab the tray of joints along the way.

In the bedroom I place the tray on my night table while Amy approaches me from behind pressing herself against me and holding me in a gentle embrace. She reaches up to cup my breasts and enjoys their fullness through my bandeau. From behind she lifts the hem of my top away from my boobs and up over my head. She does the same with my shorts taking special care to release my penis before pulling them down.

We both get into bed and relax lazily. I am propped against the headboard and Amy is splayed out on the bed resting her head on my chest. Amy reaches over to get a joint from the tray and lights it, again taking a few puffs as if from a cigarette. Amy exhales her last pull and hands me the joint. She then crawls to the foot of the bed and watches me take a drag off the joint. I can tell her arousal is growing as the pot sinks in and she observes my dick throbbing at full erection.

I can see her licking her lips and close my eyes drifting into my buzz. I am anticipating the feeling of her tongue on my dick but instead I feel the tantalizing sensation of her tongue licking my pussy. I open my eyes to see her butt in the air and her head low to the bed allowing her to reach my pussy without poking herself in the eye with my horse cock. My juices start to flow liberally and Amy licks it up finishing with my pussy lips firmly between her lips with her tongue running up between them.

I bellow out a long moan as Amy feasts on my sloppy pussy holding my hips in her hands and mashing her face in my crotch. After a few minutes of expert pussy eating Amy sits up and scoots her butt towards me on the bed. She interlaces her legs with mine and, grabbing my cock with both hands and using it as a lever, Amy pinions herself into me so that our wet pussies are in contact. Holding tight onto the base of my cock Amy rolls her hips causing our labia to kiss and sending an excruciating tingle through my genitals. We Jill each other like that for a few minutes smearing our secretions across each other's crotches.

As is often the case when Amy is driven to arousal, the energy level in my bedroom has risen. I brace myself with my arms under my shoulders and my legs spread feet on the mattress. She is using me like a jungle gym, thrusting her pussy against mine and throwing her head back with each thrust. She shifts her hips and strokes her swampy pussy up and down my dick leaving streaks on it.

Sweat starts to form on Amy's face and her expression shifts from tooth gritted determination to wide-eyed panic as she plunges into her intense orgasm. Her hips begin to shake involuntarily and she holds on to my cock for dear life. Amy lets out a wail as she strokes against my dick a final time and throws her legs up in the air straddling my dick. From my vantage point she looks like she's trying to do a pole vault and I suppose, in a way, that's just what she is doing.

Suddenly I lose sight of Amy between my legs. I sit up to see her writhing on my bed, her legs still trembling, eyes closed as she rides out the tail end of her orgasm. Finally, she is still. Her eyes still closed with an angelic smile on her face which is flushed and moist from sweat.

After a few moments of sweet relaxation Amy opens her eyes and announces,

"Goddamn that's some good dope."

She smiles at me as I pout.

"Sorry Babe but you're always great, your connections vary."

Having lost the contact of Amy's pussy and not having cum yet I find myself idly stroking my still hard dick. Amy notices this, sits up and complains,

"Just 'cause I'm a little mean you're going to go on without me?"

"You can join in as soon as you catch you're breath," I tease.

Suddenly Amy is up on top of me climbing up my body. I can feel her still wet pussy dragging along my cock as she comes to rest boob to boob on me. With a twinkle in her eyes she pulls me in for a kiss. Her body is moist from sweat and her kisses are tender little nips.

Amy sits up, reaches behind her, and takes hold of my anxious cock. She tickles its bulbous head up and down her labia getting it nice and wet. I can tell she's still really primed because her pussy is so wet I can hear her moving my cock around the entrance to her pussy.

Satisfied with the positioning, Amy sits up on my dick and smoothly slides back and down on it taking it in one endless stroke. Amy lets out a long purr as my cock fills her, invading her body and stretching her pussy. Fully impaled on my cock, Amy leans forward and shifts her hips forcing her clit against my pubis. She lets out a grunt and ruts her crotch against mine stuffing my dick as far into her cunt as possible.

Satisfied I am as deep as I can get, Amy sits backs and rolls her hips back and forth, round and round, on my cock. I admire her body as she rides me casually. Her boobs are softer than mine and a little more pendulous, riding further down on her chest. I think they are the most beautiful things in the world swaying in time with her hip's movements. I reach out and caress them, holding them up and away from her chest. I gently grab both nipples and rub them against the pads of my thumbs.

Amy leans down to give me a kiss and asks,

"Can we do Apollo 13?"

Her face is inches from my mine and I can see her mischievous smile as she continues to bounce on my cock keeping it deep and wet.

I roll my eyes but smile and nodding say,

"Houston, we've got a problem."

I reach behind my head to grab a pillow and hand to Amy. She gets her feet below her ass and duck walks over my legs rotating to face away from me. Keeping my dick in her, she squats over my legs while I raise my butt off the bed. Amy leans forward and reaches behind her to stuff the pillow under my ass then sits back up on me. In this position Amy is on her knees with her thighs extended, my dick deep inside her. My is ass held eights inches of the bed by the pillow at just the right height for Amy to socket herself on me sitting straight up with her knees by my hips.

Amy wiggles her hips to get settled on my dick and slides down another half inch on me to realize the position we like to call Launch Pad. Satisfied that she is well seated on me she starts to shift her weight in circles grinding my dick against the walls of her pussy. I feel her wet lips tickling around the base of my dick, leaking into my crotch. I put my hands on Amy's waist and picking up on the rhythm of her movements I throw her around the circle.

The sensation of her pussy rotating on my dick while her ass rests on my abdomen and her pussy leaks around the base causes me to grimace in pleasure and I start to flex my butt. I hold on to Amy's waist and throw her down on my dick in opposition to my thrusting, banging her into my crotch. My dick has become fully aroused now and I am in its throes. My consciousness is taken over by the sensation of my dick thrusting into Amy as she starts bouncing aggressively up and down on it.

I need more. I am becoming delirious with the feeling of my dick deep in Amy's pussy but I need more. I feel like throwing Amy off of me and screaming while I beat my chest like King Kong. Instead, I grab Amy tightly by the hips and rotate her forcefully in my crotch. It feels like I'm wrenching Amy's pussy with my increasingly frantic dick. Amy continues to bounce up and down on me while I swing her in increasing circles causing unpredictable jolts of contact between our genitals inflicting waves of bliss through us both.

Amy is like a rag doll on me, her upper body flopping around. Our frenzied movements have brought me near climax and I'm pumping Amy with greater and greater ardor causing her to squeal each time our groins slap together. Caught up in the sexual vortex, Amy's thighs start to spasm uncontrollably throwing herself against the root of my dick and causing a rumble deep in her throat.

Responding to an unspoken cue I raise up to full extension. My ass as far off the bed as possible with Amy pasted to my crotch, her legs almost fully extended. I hold us there for a few seconds soaking in the sensation of my excited dick essentially bearing Amy's full weight.

I slowly lower us back to the pillow and, grabbing Amy tightly around the waist, raise her off of me until I can feel the ridge of my cock head teasing the mouth of her pussy. I let go of Amy's waist, she takes a deep breath and announces,

"Tee minus 10," and drops at full force onto me.

Amy let's out a howl as she slides down the length of my dick and lands on me with a wet slap. She raises back up to full extension and, in more of a pant, lets out,

"Nine," and slams herself down again. She starts a rhythm counting down at the top of each thrust and screaming as she drops herself on me feeling my shaft fill her completely, banging her G spot on the way down.

I feel Amy's wet pussy embrace my dick as she plies it into herself. I spasm as the turgid veins along my dick slide seemingly endlessly into her pussy and induce me to start moaning as I feel my orgasm build.

As Amy's countdown hits three the orgasm that has been mounting in her begins to crash through her and she loses all control of her body. I grasp Amy's body holding her up under her arms. I take over the count with my final thrusts,

"Two," and I can feel the semen starting to rumble at the base of my now furious fuck club.

As I scream, "One" at the top of my lungs I throw Amy down on my cock one last time and feel a torrent of semen jettison from the head of my dick deep into her. I have my arms wrapped around her hips to force her into me as wave after wave of semen pulses from deep within me into her core.

Amy is bawling from the overwhelming sensations. She's been sobbing in ecstasy and squirting her sweet girl cum on each stroke ever since I triggered her G spot.

I continue to stroke into Amy holding her limp panting body in place on top of me. She has collapsed onto me laying back against me as I spasm through a final few spurts of cum.

I hold on to Amy's tits feeling her chest expand with her deep breaths. I continue to slow-stroke her enjoying the drained, relaxing, post-orgasm idyll. My dick is still semi-hard and we both enjoy it slowly tracing the contours of Amy's pussy.

Finally, we both recognize it's time to disengage and Amy slowly gets up from my cock which slaps wetly on my stomach. Amy keeps her butt in the air and backs up on me dragging her tits across me and leaving a trail of our mixed juices across my body.

Amy nestles her leaking pussy in my face and I greedily attach myself to her, slurping through her swampy muff. I chew gently on her labia while catching a volume of cum and swallow as it continues to seep into my mouth.

Amy's head is resting on the pillow still sticking out from under my ass and her face rests against my satisfied chub. She's nestling in with it like a kitten and purring absently as I continue to clean out her battered pussy.

"We better get some sleep, we've got a big night tomorrow,"

I whisper as I lean back from Amy's pussy. In response, I hear her softly snoring; asleep with her lips around the head of my girl-dick.

Not bad for a quiet night in.

12