Quiet Please Ch. 01

Story Info
Tennis event triggers teen's sexual awakening.
2.1k words
3.95
44k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd spent the weeks after high-school finished soaking in some of the Melbourne sun, and relaxing with friends. Schoolies had been a blast, a handful of us camping down in Wilson's Promontory for a full week was a great way to bring to a close the teenage years; our last chance to be irresponsible eighteen year olds before we all started university or full-time jobs. I had decided to take a year out, grab some part time work and save up to go travelling. But all of that could wait for a couple more weeks, as I had volunteered at the Australian Open tennis tournament that started in a few days.

My parents bought me my first junior racquet at the age of three, and I have been a massive tennis fan since. Despite loads of lessons growing up, and not for a lack of talent, nothing ever came of my gift. Perhaps it was a lack of effort, or more a focus on friends and school that prevented my progress beyond local lawn clubs. Yet my enthusiasm for the game never dampened. I still play once a week with my best friend Amanda, and have been a ball-girl at many tournaments around the city. But this was the first time I'd been chosen at the major, and I was really excited. So excited, that as had been happening often of late, I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, picturing all the stars I might get to meet.

I was stirred from my daydream by mum's shouts from downstairs. She and dad were heading out to Auntie Ruth's for the day, so I would be left to my own devices. I decided to get up and take a shower. Amanda was coming over to watch some movies, and I still had loads of tidying to do. I entered the shower room, and undressed in front of the mirror, deciding whether I could get away without washing my hair and doing my make-up. As the clothes dropped to the floor beside me, I gazed at the reflection in the glass. I guess you would describe me as petite, 5ft 2inches with a slim frame from my years of tennis. My auburn hair tumbled down past my shoulders, framing my heart-shaped face. I'm not what most people would call sexy, but I have been told I have a natural beauty. A few freckles on my cheeks and big brown eyes got me plenty of attention at school, most of it unwanted. My eyes took in the rest of my body, my B cup breasts and my cute, tight behind. I smiled as I slid behind the shower door.

The minutes flew by as they always do when the hot water runs over my body; I lose track of time and enjoy the feel of the water caressing my skin. I'd taken great care not to burn while we were camping, and although my skin was a little red, I was confident the sun had done no real damage. I decided to wash my hair, and quickly wrapped myself in towels as I heard a knock at the door. I threw on some track pants and a singlet and went to greet Amanda.

I opened the door to see my best friend pretending to scowl. "Took your sweet time didn't you Nathalie? I was just about to give up and leave." She playfully barged past me, and walked right into the kitchen and poured herself a drink.

"Sorry, just got out the shower," I replied.

"I can see that, and you didn't have time to put on any clothes," she joked, staring at my chest. I followed her eyes, and my hands instinctively covered my nipples poking through my singlet, as we both giggled and went into the lounge room. Amanda had been my best friend since the age of eleven. We met at a tennis club, and had been inseparable since. She is what you would call gorgeous; A couple of inches taller than me, with beautiful olive skin and stunning C-cup breasts. Since she transferred to my school when we were fourteen she always had a string of guys after her. She loved the attention too, but couldn't find a guy she really connected with and so one after the other, she grew tired of them. I had always been attracted to Amanda, but she had never given me any indication she was interested in girls in all the years we had been friends. My feelings now were almost completely platonic, and only rarely did I picture her in my fantasies.

Today though, she was not helping the situation. It was already 30 degrees outside, and Amanda was wearing a summer dress that was hard to take your eyes off. Unfortunately, I had that problem big time, and I constantly found myself gawking at her small hips, and huge cleavage. I could feel myself start to blush. If Amanda was aware of my gazes, she didn't seem uncomfortable. Despite our closeness, I had never shared the fact that I was attracted to girls with her. We often talked about boys, and she was always pestering me as to why I had never so much as even kissed one. I always used the same response, that I just wasn't interested in them yet. Truth be told, I had fallen hard for Amanda from the age of fourteen and had only last year resigned myself to the fact she just wasn't interested. In spite of my best efforts at sleepovers to garner the courage to tell her of my feelings for girls, and more specifically, for her, I had never quite managed it.

It was on her birthday party last year that I had consciously decided to give up the pursuit of my friend. We had spent the whole day together after she dumped her latest boyfriend on the morning. As was her way, she didn't show any emotion, and was already gossiping about her next potential challenge. It suddenly hit me, yes she was gorgeous, and I loved her as a friend; but she was not into girls, and she was not the type of person I wanted to be attracted to. Amanda is fleeting, egotistical and self-centred, I didn't mind that in a friend, but i couldn't sacrifice those qualities in my partner.

And so here we were, nearly a whole year later, with our friendship stronger than ever. Sure, in my private moments when the need for satisfaction became too much to withhold, it was Amanda's face and body I pictured as I rubbed myself into my pillow. But those instances were far less frequent, and far less intense than years gone by. I suppose my lack of sexual experience, and lack of interest to date in anyone but Amanda, meant my needs were far fewer than that of most eighteen year old girls. So, having her round to my house, the two of us alone, was no longer the nervous, potentially sexual atmosphere it used to be. When she suddenly farted as we sat on the couch, I giggled as all of this was confirmed. She laughed too, and we sat for a few hours, aimlessly talking and watching movies.

My parents got home in the late afternoon, and Amanda and I moved up to my bedroom. Mum had invited Amanda to stay for dinner, so we sat on my bed, and she started talking about boys. I'd heard it all before, and my mind started to wander to thoughts of the tennis tournament. I would get to see Sharapova, Williams, Ivanovic and all the top players battling it out. My love for the game had prevented me from even considering these women sexually; I was always too focused on their backhand technique to consider how pretty they were. As I lay there, the feint sounds of Amanda's voice continued in the background, always muffled until one sentence stood out loud and clear.

"So I finally had sex with Will last night." It brought me round to the conversation sharply. Will was Amanda's current conquest and her longest by some margin. They had been together for six weeks, and the fact she had made him wait this long was a big surprise to me. Amanda was not shy in telling me all about her sexual experiences, and she had shared each one in explicit detail since losing her virginity at fifteen. I used to close my eyes when she described it all to me, picture myself kissing her neck, touching her butt or taking her breasts to my mouth. But the stories became more common, the acts less sensual, and my interest waned. This time it was different. Will was the first guy she had been with that I hadn't minded. He was sweet, funny and genuinely seemed to care for Amanda. It made it hard to hear her talk about dumping him each week, saying she was bored of him and needing to move on. I resolved myself to intervene in her love life for the first time last week, following another discussion of how she didn't find Will attractive.

"He's a nice guy Mandy. He really cares for you, you should give him a chance," I had said.

"But he just doesn't get me excited. I really need to get some, and I don't think he's going to satisfy me."

"Fucking hell Amanda, not everything is about sex. Why don't you try getting to know someone for longer than the two minutes it takes them to get your knickers off and maybe think about him for a change?" I don't know why I had said it. I didn't really know Will, so it wasn't for his benefit. I think it had been an attempt to change Amanda in some way, make her realise she was gaining a reputation at school. She had laughed when I said it. I didn't understand at all, I figured I never would.

"Yeah, it was nice. He was a virgin, so it didn't last long, but it felt good. He was pretty big!" She smiled as she saw me blush. "But yeah, after we had finished, we just lay on the bed and I started thinking. I asked him to leave." I knew where this was heading. I zoned out again as she explained her reasons to me, reasons I'd heard many times before. I felt a little sorry for Will. Still, I bit my tongue as usual, and playfully pushed her off the bed.

Dinner was funny, as it always was when my parents chatted with Mandy. Dad had her life most of the time! Amanda was smart, very smart, but she could be quite ditsy at times, and my dad took fool advantage of it. Amanda didn't mind, she took it all very well. Mum and I always had interesting chats about Amanda. She knew how close we were, and she thought of my friend like a second daughter, but I knew she had similar feelings to me regarding her personality. Mum however, was more confrontational than me, and enjoyed thoroughly quizzing Amanda on her every thought and action. I didn't mind, as it often covered most of the stuff I wanted to say.

After a good meal, and a few interesting conversations, dad gave Mandy a lift home. Mum and I chatted as we did the washing up, initially about Amanda, but she sensed I had other things on my mind.

"Not long now honey! Soon you can be chasing balls for the stars." I knew she was half-teasing but I didn't care. I couldn't wait.

The evening passed quickly, my parents and I watched television together as we often did. My mind however, was counting down to the Melbourne Open. I took to social media to voice my excitement. I felt myself becoming tired, and decided to head up for an early night.

As I lay in bed, the muggy night heat had me too warm too get comfortable. I had removed layer after layer of clothing, and now I was on top of the sheets, in nothing more than a pair of white cotton undies. It was sticky. I lay there for a few minutes, finally feeling myself drift off...

BRRRRRRRRRRRR BRRRRRRRRRR. I jumped out of my skin. My phone was on vibrate, sitting on the bed-side table. I wanted to ignore it, but I absent-mindedly pawed at it and opened the message. 'Thanks for today bitch. Just remembered your tennis tournament starts next week, lemme know if you need help with your ball handling skills ;) Mandy xxx' I groaned as I put the phone back, smiling. Suddenly, her message had put her in my mind. It was hot, sticky and I couldn't sleep. I had the most frustrating, annoying friend in the whole world. But she was so fucking sexy. My body was way ahead of me now. The image of Mandy's breasts in that dress was barely in my head, and yet my hips were already pressing into the pillow between my legs.