Quiet Servitude Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers

"Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome." I said, trying to gather myself.

"Lisa." Christa said, "This is Stacy Johnson, our new housekeeper."

Apparently Stacy's last name was Johnson, my wife's maiden name.

"I can't believe you have a housekeeper!" she said in disbelief. "I'm going to have to talk to Roger about this. I could use the help with the kids."

After gathering herself, she continued.

"It's nice to meet you Stacy. Welcome to the neighborhood."

"Thank you ma'am." I said, unable to meet her gaze. The erection pushed even harder against my body.

"This is Mrs. Campbell from next door." Christa explained.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Campbell. Will that be all for now Mrs. Miller?" I asked.

"Yes Stacy. Thank you. You can return to the chores."

I quickly grabbed the tray and darted back inside, peeking a glance as I closed the door but didn't see anything in her demeanor to indicate that she had recognized me. My breathing started to slow as I put the tray away and began to clean up the kitchen. I nibbled some tuna fish before returning to the vacuuming, never before so happy to do the menial chore. Within minutes though I had finished up and was looking for something to do when Terry and Christa came in the house.

"We're going to run out for a while, please clean up outside and continue with chores."

They were heading for the garage when I heard the door open.

"Can we take the Porsche?" Terry asked.

"Absolutely." She said, grabbing the keys from the hook.

"Goodbye Stacy. We'll be back in a few hours." They headed out, Terry with his arm around my wife's waist.

"In my car no less!" I stepped outside, no longer conscious of being so public. I apparently had passed the Lisa test so Roger, who wasn't particularly quick at noticing things, wouldn't recognize me as I stepped onto the patio and gathered up the dishes and glasses taking them back inside to the kitchen. I loaded the dishwasher and returned to doing chores for several uneventful hours when the phone rang. Caller ID indicated that it was Christa's cell phone. Remembering to play the part I answered accordingly.

"Miller residence." I announced into the handset.

"Hello Stacy." She said, impressed I answered that way I had. I could hear my car racing in the background, gears shifting. Obviously Terry was behind the wheel. "I just wanted to let you know we will be back around three and I need you to run to the store and pick up a few things for dinner. Go ahead and take Mr. Miller's car. I left a list and some money in your wallet. When you get home make the Florida chicken and have it ready for 6 p.m. Bye!"

"But . . . ."

It was no use; the phone line went dead. I redialed the number but got the message that cell phone was unavailable. She had switched if off.

"I walked to Stacy's room and opened my purse. Sure enough there was a sheet of paper and a hundred dollars. I looked up and caught my reflection in the mirror. I wasn't entirely sure that I still looked convincing. It was the middle of the afternoon and the stores couldn't be that crowded. I didn't know if I could do this but I had all but volunteered to do it without condition. I could pull this off. In quick and back out again. A few items and through the self-serve check out. I wouldn't have to really interact with anyone. Just ignore the door greeter and take a cart. Load it up and back out to the car. No way I could change back, go to the store and get made up again in time.

I was stuck.

There was one thing I couldn't do and that was going to the store in the maid's outfit I was wearing. She wanted me to go to the store but didn't say how I had to be dressed. Slipping out of the uniform and into a skirt and my own blouse I looked in the mirror again and played with my hair a bit. I slipped on my sunglasses but found that I appeared more feminine if people could see my eyes and makeup. I wouldn't be able to look around to see if anyone was staring but I didn't plan on staying long enough to cause a scene. A final, deep breath and I slung the purse over my shoulder.

I could do this.

I had driven in heels before so it wasn't a problem as I swung the Cavalier into the lot and parked in what appeared to be a sea of automobiles. People were all over the place but I determined that in a store like this, there was never a lull in foot traffic. Finally resolved that there was no time like the present and that the sooner I went in the sooner I would be out again. I climbed out of my Chevy on unsteady legs. A half dozen people, including a teenager gathering carts, seemed to surround me as I readied myself. I was halfway down the aisle trying to stare straight ahead or pretending to fumble for something in my purse to avoid having to look at anyone I passed. Unfortunately, that particular strategy only works for a minute or two in a bind and even then it shouldn't be tried in a parking lot or behind the wheel of a car.

I avoided any collisions and waited for a clearing in traffic before stepping towards the entrance and what seemed to be a long line of people streaming out. I weaved through the crowd trying to avoid eye contact and made it inside without incident. I grabbed a cart from the greeter and managed a smile. The first aisle was sparsely populated and I ducked inside for refuge. I held the cart handles and tried to catch my breath. I looked down and could see my blossoming chest and bare legs sticking out from under the flowing skirt. I heard the hells of my shoes clacking on the linoleum as I began walking, almost as though they were trying to advertise my presence. In hindsight, some flats would have been better than the heels but I was here and not about to leave without getting what I came for. On the other hand, I could finally walk through the woman's clothing aisles here and browse without getting dirty glares.

I couldn't believe that I had been stressing about coming here and already I was planning an excursion through the clothing department. Frantic one minute and calm the next. It was like this every time I was out in public. I was feeling particularly good until a cart rolled by and the man pushing it turned back and smiled.

"I am so out of here." I said to myself as I fumbled through my purse looking for the list just as several carts turned into the aisle heading my way. My hands began to shake as I pulled out the list and scanned it. In addition to several dozen items that would keep me here for at least an hour and send me all over the store there were several items that caught my attention.

"Oh no. . . . Oh no. Condoms? Feminine pads? Lubricants? Oh jeez. What's she trying to do to me?"

It was written in at the bottom of the list in Christa's handwriting. I can't believe it.

I closed my purse and onward down the aisle trying desperately to keep from running.

After twenty minutes and only two strange looks I began to feel more confident in my appearance when I hit the dairy aisle and grabbed a gallon of non-fat milk, the last item on my list. I set it in the cart, scratched it off my list and picked up a vibe, looking up and seeing a woman in front of me also grabbing milk. She dropped it in her own cart and walked passed, looking a little too long by normal standards of etiquette. Unfortunately I was blocked in and couldn't walk away.

"You look familiar to me? Do you work or live around here?" she asked inquisitively. She was smiling and I could tell from the look on her face that she hadn't pieced it together. I knew her certainly. She was my own secretary and a very astute person. I might get away without her finding out but it would hit her eventually and I only hoped I wouldn't be around. I could play dumb when I returned to work but if she caught on now she wouldn't let me get away that easily.

I simply shook my head trying to feign disinterest with a touch of confusion while trying to get away without appearing too eager. It was a fine line to walk while trying to keep my breathing in check. I tucked my list away and simply said, "Sorry."

To me it sounded phony but apparently Debbie either bought it or decided to let it go. The minute I walk back into work and see the look on her face I'll know then if I pulled it off or not.

"Sorry for stopping you."

"No problem." I responded, seeing traffic begin to move around me.

I smiled and started to move on realizing she just had to know. She wore this smirk that let me know I had been made. I didn't care really because she was as trustworthy as they come and no one else would find out she had run into me. Debbie continued on and I began to maneuver my cart through the crowded dairy aisle. One gentleman, in his early twenties was staring at me from a distance of ten feet, his eyes moving from me to my cart and back again. Apparently he had made up his mind and began to move on. It wasn't until I neared the check out that I realized that the only item in my cart that he could really see were the feminine products sitting next to my purse and the pieces began to fall into place. He wasn't sure I was what I appeared and the feminine products had swayed his opinion it seems. I'll have to remember to tell Christa about it when we reviewed how the week went.

The checkout lanes were horrendous and it was apparent from my cart that neither the express lanes nor self-serve checkouts were an option. All I needed was the attention of trying to go through those so I dutifully stood in check out aisle number 12. The one bright spot about check out lanes were that those ahead of you were staring forward and those behind you were staring at your ass, one part of my body I was sure I could confidently pass as long as I didn't stand like a truck driver.

I shifted my weight realizing I was standing like a truck driver in line. I inched forward finally able to begin loading my items onto the conveyor something to put my hands to use and get my mind off of my surroundings. From between the packets of gum in the rack I could see Debbie, who was standing in the checkout line next to me, tossing an occasional glance my way. Her continued interest was flattering and obviously my identify was driving her nuts, something that would continue to nag her until she solved the mystery. I didn't want to be in line when she did figure it out and I certainly didn't want to be around my car when she popped out into the lot.

"That will be $108.97 ma'am." The young clerk said to me.

I opened my wallet and realized I was three dollars short. A delay I really didn't want. I smiled at the young lady and pulled out the plastic, relieved that they let you run the card yourself. Within seconds I signed my name, she handed me the receipt and I headed quickly out to my car, relishing the fact that Debbie was still in the checkout lane and couldn't see me through the front window if I exited the lot correctly.

"Thanks for shopping with us." She literally beamed as I turned to leave. The bagger, a teen who was anything but thrilled to be at work didn't give me a second glance and I quickly left the area again enjoying the sound of heels on tile as I left.

That was the first conscious thought I remember enjoying that was related to cross-dressing and one of the most emotional. It was something about that sharp crack that did it for me as much as the smooth, graceful curves of the heels themselves.

I dashed outside, tossed the groceries in the trunk and raced off hoping to get away from the place before Debbie hit the streets behind me. I turned away from home deciding on a circuitous route instead to avoid any potential traffic jams.

My luck apparently held out and I was able to reach our street without incident. I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding and slowed as I turned in the driveway. The garage door was up and my Porsche back in it's spot. I parked and popped the trunk, grabbing my purse and the first few bags of groceries. I stepped into the kitchen and could hear laughter floating in from the living room. Terry and Christa were sitting on the couch watching TV when I finished bringing in the groceries and started to put the items away.

"Did you get everything on the list?" I heard Christa ask across the room.

"Yes ma'am." I said, stepping into the living room in front of the pair sitting side by side, Terry with his arms spread out on the back of the couch.

"Here's the receipt."

"It was more than the money I gave you?"

"Yes ma'am.."

"Sorry about that Stacy. I'll pay you the difference. Why don't you get changed and start with dinner."

"Thank you ma'am."

I continued on to my room, closing the door behind me and pulling off the top and skirt. Hanging them in the closet I slipped back into my uniform, fixed my makeup a little and headed back to the kitchen to prepare the meal. Fortunately, it was a simple recipe and even I could make it. I continued to peel the potatoes while bits and pieces of conversation drifted in over the sound of running water. Peeling tiny potatoes is normally difficulty for me but having long nails made the simply task even more tricky. It may have taken a little extra time but I was ahead of schedule as I mixed up the potent potion and dumped it over the chicken and potatoes. Happy that dinner was going well I took a moment to congratulate myself and set the table. A granola bar had been the extent of my diet today and already the smell of the chicken was filling the dining room.

I was finishing up the place settings when I spotted movement in the living room. From my vantagepoint I could see that Terry and Christa had inched closer to one another on the couch and were now facing one another. They each had an arm on the back of the couch and Terry was running his fingers across her long bare arms while Christa, sitting with one nylon wrapped leg tucked under her and shoes kicked off had a hand resting on his leg. Not his knee but more towards his inner thigh, rubbing her beautiful hand along the material of his jeans. I paused for a moment, unable to take my eyes off the pair as they sat their staring into each other eyes and talking softly.

His hand moved from brushing her arm up to caressing her cheek where I could see her turn her head slightly and close her eyes clearly savoring the gentle touch. I watched her hand move further up his leg towards his groin trying to compete with the sensations that were clearly overwhelming her body. At first I was shocked by what I saw happening before my eyes but after a few moments, I could hear my own breath growing slow, . . . shallow. I could feel the bulging of my own erection under its restraint much as Terry's now appeared.

The fingers of his right hand moved from the cheek she had turned in response to his touch to her hair where he is slowly worked their way through the gentle auburn curls. She let own out a small groan when his fingers made it through to the nape of her neck, her mouth open now as she exhaled her speeding breath. My own mouth open to match hers, my breath timed with her breathing, our tongues licking our painted lips to keep them moist.

I longed to be Terry sitting on the couch with Christa enjoying the soft rubbing embrace of her manicured hand as it massaged his penis beneath the dark blue material of his jeans, my own hand rubbing against the front of my uniform, my groin pushing hard against the material struggling to hold it back. My wife's hand rose higher, fumbling for a few seconds until the clasp on his jeans finally came free, the gap in the material springing open behind the force of his manhood tying to get out. She worked the tab on his zipper free and downwards as the loose material of his boxers pushed upwards unrestrained.

He adjusted his position on the couch, widening his legs slightly so she could pull down the material and exposed the top of his penis which she took lightly in her right hand and caressed gently. In response to his growing pleasure, his left hand rose up her hour glass figure and across the soft material of her blouse until it cupped her breast in his palm where he turned it slowly, rubbing it gently while his thumb fondled her nipple. I don't know if it was Christa or me who let out a gentle moan but I didn't care. Tucked back safely in the relative darkness of the dining room I found my own hand rubbing the front of my uniform, feeling the radiant heat, while the other caressed my own breast under the course material, hands moving in unison to those I saw in front of me. I licked my lips again and noticed she was doing the same, our breathing growing heavy in unison. Christa's hand continued rub Terry's throbbing penis while his own hand had slid from her breast and had begun to undue the buttons of her blouse, their resistance giving way under his touch.

Within a minutes time he had worked his way down the front to the last button holding out just above her skirt. She let out a gasp as his fingertips contacted the smooth, bare skid of her stomach and started sliding upwards. Christa was chewing her bottom lip trying to fight the waves of pleasure I could see rippling through her body. I had envied Terry sitting there with my wife caressing her stunning body, but strangely I stood there in high heels and unsteady knees longing to be sitting in Christa's place enjoying the gentle touch of Terry's cool fingers against my heated skin.

They leaned closer together, their breath pouring over each other as Terry's hand found it's way to her chest, his nimble fingers easily unhooking the latch on the front of her lace bra, its material springing open and spilling its contents free. His hand then moved up across her chest and returned this time to her bare breast where is continued its gentle caressing.

I knew her chest was radiating heat and could almost imagine the cool touch of his palm against her it. I also knew that my own hand pressed against the bosom of my uniform paled by comparison and I longed to feel a firm hand against the bare flesh of my own chest, my own small breasts. I could hear both of them moaning quietly now, trying to be discrete as he shifted his position again, allowing her to grasp his entire penis and stroke it gently. For her part she leaned towards him, rising to her knees and climbed up, straddling his legs and resting her perfect ass on his thighs. She continued to work the muscle between them while her other hand massaged his left shoulder, providing balance when she became unsteady under his touch, one hand rubbing the smooth hourglass shape of her body while the second worked under her bunched up skirt and enveloped one side of her tight ass. He reached around her back and pulled her closer to him, his lips and tongue searching out her breasts as he kissed the region between the bulges in her chest. Her hand slid from his shoulder and rested on the back of his head, trying to urge his face into the proper position. When his mouth finally found a nipple, she gasped loudly and threw her head back in ecstasy, her dark hair dancing across her bare shoulders. While he continued suckling her breast, gently kissing her neck and chest she worked a hand down his own shirt, deftly unbuttoning it quickly. She threw it open and ran her hand down his pecs and across his shoulders, pushing back the material. After a minute of writhing between them he turned his face up to meet hers and she leaned her bare breast against his. Their breath poured out as his lips and hers drew closer until they touched lightly at first, their tongues exploring the mouth of the other until they locked in place and the moaning from each was muffled.

It was my own moaning that I could hear now, almost sure they would have heard it had they not been so enthralled in their own actions, their bodies continuing to grow together into one. Although the sounds hadn't stopped altogether I was sure they had to know I was watching by now but if they did they didn't let on. If I had really cared I would have done something to stop them but I didn't. I wanted to see what would happen and they didn't want to stop. Their lips pulled apart and his made their way to the sides of her neck as she slid one hand across his back and after releasing the other one from around his groin she moved it to the back of his head keeping him there. Her face stared off behind him here gaze distant and unfocused but not entirely away from my hiding spot. If she bothered to turn her head slightly to the right and focus her eyes she could have easily seen me watching them but she didn't. She continued to gnaw on her bottom lip as he worked his mouth across the smooth skin of her body. For her part, she inched her hips closer to him and settled down lower, her bunched up skirt wrapped around her thin waist.

AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers