Quiet Servitude Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers

“Yes. Yes ma’am. Please. I do.”

“There’s no going back from here.” she explained.

I didn’t know what she meant and I didn’t care. I wanted her.

“I know it.” I lied. “I don’t want to go back.”

Convinced I was sincere she released me.

“I knew it all along but had to be sure. You understand.”

I nodded now and would have agreed with anything, my gaze following her free hands, now devoid of the manicured nails. The manly hands, adorned in temporary nails inched the loose boxers down around her waist until they dropped around her fat ankles. Now exposed, she used her right hand to stroke the hardened penis that jutted out from her groin region only inches from my face.

“That is nice.” She said, her voice growing deeper.

She moved even closer now, holding it tantalizingly just out of reach. She came closer.

I pushed my unrestrained head forward as far as it could go and she made no movement to pull away. It was strange to see something so familiar yet in a place it had never been. She released her grip and put both hands back on the sides of my head just as I managed to slide the tip of my tongue forward, it’s moist surface running across the textured tip of her penis, eliciting a gentle moan from her. I licked my lips as she pushed in closer, my neck straining.

She kicked off the shoes now and stood flatfooted on the rug. In the proper position now I guided the stiff muscle into the opening ringed but my red lips and drew the shaft inside, feeling it’s size filling the hungry cavity.

I pushed it deeper until I couldn’t take in any more. Closing my wet lips around the shaft I drew it back out again while Christa tugged and pushed lightly on my hair until we had reached a rhythm of sorts. We continued to work in unison, her hips heaving at the proper time to match my movements.

Christa let out a loud groan and the rate we were moving picked up slightly.

“Now I see why you like this?” she said, out of breath, remembering how much I liked to talk about her quality blowjobs.

“I told you he would be good at it.” I heard Julie say as she pulled away from Terry who lay prone and motionless on the bed.

I didn’t hear a response from Christa but could feel her ushering me on, the tugs and pulling on my hair in time with the panting coming from her mouth above me.

I continued work the penis intent on driving her mad with joy, the tightening muscles in my jaw beginning to ache as I applied what I thought to be the perfect amount of pressure.

I sucked harder now, feeling the smooth walls of my mouth sliding against the sides of her moist shaft.

The moans grew in volume and became more rapid as we picked up steam and I was sure she had to be getting close now. I knew I would have been ready.

But just as we reaching a perfect rate, she pushed away and slipped out, my mouth closing and my jaw giving up the tight hold it had gained.

“Hang on.” She said panting. “Not like this . . .. The other way.”

I looked up, not knowing what she meant. Her chin lay against her flat chest and she had her eyes closed, the wig no longer on her head. It was replaced instead by a short haircut, the front receding up the forehead and the sides sticking up in a mixed up way, the salt and pepper appearance making it look even more disheveled. It wasn’t her face staring down at me either but my own. Her transformation was now complete, even the slight belly stuck out in its proper place. It was incredible.

I didn’t understand immediately but Terry and Julie made Christa’s comment perfectly clear as I peered over and saw her on her back this time, her long legs spread impossibly wide. Her knees were tucked up towards her chest, feet flailing in the air. Terry was hovering over her now, his palms face down on the bed supporting his weight only inches above her. His lips were alternating between her sizeable breasts, his hips moving around trying to get into position. Unable to wait any longer, one of her hands slid from his glistening back and grabbed his penis, helping it find it’s intended target. When they finally came together, groin to crotch, they both growled a deep satisfaction, the wild, natural sounds filling the room.

“Oh yes. Please.” I begged as I continued to watch them grind in marvelous agony.

The machinery whirled to life and I could feel myself rising without effort, the entire apparatus moving up and then back. Within seconds I lay on my back against the warm metal, the restraints still holding me strongly in place. They were unnecessary now, as I wasn’t going anywhere unless it was against my will.

When the machine finally reached horizontal, I looked down between my glorious breasts and could see the old me, Christa standing there, breathing heavy, the look of lust in her eyes. My own mouth was open and I could feel my own my tongue sliding along the painted, pouty surfaces, teasing her.

She smiled knowing that I was enjoying this and had turned the tables on her even though I was the one strapped to it.

The platform stopped momentarily until my wife reached up and flipped another switch, sending the portion to which my ankles were secured on a separate journey of their own. I could feel the table under my feet lifting up and pushing back towards me until my knees were near my breasts.

I had a great view now of my new, tight pussy as it sat there glistening in anticipation of what I hoped was coming.

Christa ducked under the bar holding my feet apart and stepped up, running her hands along my legs, the familiar shiver I craved was back, the touch upon my skin was tremendous. I tried to keep her in my gaze but found it hard when she drew her hands across my chest, across my widened hips and down to my crotch.

By now, Terry and Julie were going at it full force and I knew what was coming. I wanted to experience it now, right now but Christa continued to toy with me. I leaned back and stared at the ceiling trying to contain myself; trying to will her on with my mind. She finally relented and I could feel her mouth working my breasts, her tongue massaging my nipples. I turned to the side and caught our reflection in the dresser mirror and paused. I could see the changes in my body and knew that if Christa now looked like me that I might look like her and for the first time, I could confirm it. The face staring back at me was indeed Christa. My own strange and wonderful transformation now complete.

That did it. If I wasn’t fired up to the limit before I was on fire now and she was driving me nuts. I turned back watched her work, the pleasing smell of her scent filling my nostrils.

“Please.” I said quietly over the commotion going on next to us in the bed. “I need that.”

I wasn’t sure she picked out the words in between my deep breaths but she couldn’t hold out any longer herself.

It was then that I could feel something between my legs pressing against the moist opening and then it retreated. I watched her face and looked for the signs as her penis moved forward again, drawing up some of the moisture coming from my body and it pushed harder this time, penetrating deeper.

“Yes.” I cried, tears coming to my eyes. Everything I ever wanted was finally coming true.

She continued to push, still slowly at first and then faster; deeper until she pushed all the way inside as far as should could go and I could see her entire body shiver in sheer pleasure. I recognized the sensation and smiled.

“That feels great, doesn’t it” I said, my dry voice cracking under the strain of my own flood of emotions.

“Ohhh. It feels so good.” She replied, lifting her mouth from my chest. “It fits so perfect, all of it sliding smoothly. Oh God.”

“Fight it as long as you can.” In instructed. “Don’t give it until the you can’t hold it any longer”

She continued to back out part way before pushing back in, that familiar slapping of her thighs against my ass bringing even more sensations coursing through me.

“That’s it . . .. Nice and slow. You won’t be able to fight it for long” I knew it from experience as I looked down and could see the smooth shaft of flesh and muscle as it disappeared inside me.

I shuddered, leaning back to enjoy the ride, savoring each incredible moment.

I could feel the pressure building and the waves of heat coursing through me, my eyes closed and mind wandering. My panting was growing in volume, drowning out anything else in the room. Nothing else mattered as I concentrated on the mind numbing intensity of the experience. I could feel the beads of sweat building on my skin, my back arching unbelievable far, my ankles and wrists thrashing against the straps. I could feel the pressure building inside of me wanting to get out and I heard a scream escape from lips when the orgasm finally ruptured through me, my panting coming in deep quick succession, as the intense spasms racked my glistening body.

I continued to moan, feeling Christa continuing to pound me, the heavy rate of her hips thrusting as fast as they could go until finally she exploded, her lips curling back in twist ecstasy.

I could feel the cum flowing inside, convinced the hot, sticky fluid would never stop. She had pushed her groin forward as far as it could so and stopped there, the pulsating muscle throbbing a half dozen times until it too finally stopped. My wife was leaning forward now, hands grabbing at the machine for support, her head down and eyes closed, breaths coming in rapid fashion.

A cool breeze blew across my sweat-covered skin causing goosepimples to rise up, each small hair rising to the sensation. I could feel Christa start to pull away, her softening penis giving several final spasms as she withdrew sending shivers rippling through her own body once again.

I continued to study my wife until her eyes open and her gaze met mine. She was too stunned to speak her mouth open and jaw down, the lower lip hanging loosely.

“That was incredible.” She remarked, a bead of sweat trailing down the side of her face. “So incredible.” I’m sure we would have gone again right then, right there if either of us were capable.

I closed my eyes and rested for a minute, savoring the experience, my breathing slowing down and my pulse returning to normal. For the first time in ten minutes I became aware of my surrounds, the sounds of heavy breathing still reaching my ears.

“That was amazing.” I said, not sure if anyone could even hear it. No one had responded anyway.

All the remaining strength draining from my muscles.

The last thing I remember was feeling a thin trickle of fluid trailing from my pussy as I drifted off into blissful slumber.

I wasn’t sure exactly how much time had passed when I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder.

My eyes were still heavy as I pushed my lids up and found Christa, now back to normal, standing in front of me, my body back in my own room resting again in the recliner.

“We’re hitting the sack Stacy. Why don’t you get cleaned up and call it a night.”

The clock on the nightstand read 1:05 a.m.

She walked towards the door and it was almost closed behind her when I finally came fully awake and spoke.

“Good night.” I said too late to catch her, regretting Christa’s departure.

A shower seemed like the last thing I wanted with my bed calling me only a few feet away but I needed to get the makeup off and some moisturizer rubbed thoroughly into every crack and crevice. I could see my haggard reflection in the mirror and realized that the five o’clock shadow was well passed and my bearded stubble was easily visible enough through the heavy makeup base I had applied this morning. I stripped off the nightie and was ready to pull my undies off when I felt them sticking to my groin. Upon a cursory examination I had realized that during my brief snooze, I had gotten so aroused by the dream that I filled my underwear with a tablespoon of cum that had soaked into the lace.

Relieved that Christa hadn’t noticed it I pulled them off, buried them in the bottom of the hamper and pushed the simple shower curtain aside.

The hot water was refreshing but sleep was even more demanding and I climbed out as soon as I was done scrubbing. Slipping back into the nightie I kicked off the lights and chanced a quick peek into the hall. The house was quiet and I laid down on the bed, sliding beneath the covers. I had been dressed up and had gone out before with Christa but to do this all day and under such stress, my body and mind was needing time to recharge and within a minute or two I could feel the familiar signs of sleep pouring over me once again.

AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers