Quiet Time

Story Info
Grandfather granddaughter together.
2.1k words
3.85
131.6k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

She was just a whisper of a girl, maybe like a very thin swan. Not a worrying size. Her breasts were larger than expected but not imposing and her hair seemed to be spread out over her rise and nipples. She had a thin scarf spread out across her hips. That was all. Her feet, from ankles to toes, looked new. Maybe not used that much. Perfectly formed. She was just 22 in years and looked like an angel.

There were no marks on her knees or elbows or anywhere else for that matter. Her eyes were closed and she breathed naturally, her chest rising and falling rhythmically. Her legs were not closed but not open either. Her pubic hair seemed dense enough to hold them at bay. The scarf bulged upwards and touching it produced sponginess. A quick breath was enough to remove her silky strands of hair from her nipples.

The gentleman lay down beside her and simply absorbed her essence. Her natural beauty and her natural scent. He leaned over and couldn't help but remove the scarf with his tongue then dip his tongue in and let it play around. The room was bright. It always was. A single large mirror above and appropriate pictures and drawings around the walls. Other than the large plush bed there were some particular chairs and contraptions.

They were not there when the young lady mounted the bed and was arranged before she went to sleep. She was arranged again afterwards and the things put in the room and the things hung on the wall. Additional items were placed on the small table and in its drawers. He knew what they were and what he could do with them. Some very nice young ladies, a little older, demonstrated their use, clearly, slowly, close.

He placed his fingers on her inner thigh, about half way up from her knee and let his fingers rest there for a while for memory. He touched her with a finger right in the middle of her pubic hair and swirled it around softly and pushed down so he could see it spring back up slowly. He could feel misshapen skin with his fingertip. He wasn't sure what it was but it may have been one of her ridges. It excited him and his penis began its journey and started to stir. He was nude as well, but older, a gentleman, reserved, and soft spoken.

He rewarded himself twice a year to celebrate being alive. After trailing a finger across her lips he pulled the lower one down. Her teeth were smooth, pearl white and almost perfect. He pulled her lower jaw down and leaning over looked inside at her tongue and wondered how it would be on his. He would find out. Today he would begin with nipples.

He reached over and pushed one of the buttons. He was well instructed in the use of the buttons by a live model whom did not move other than smiling at him occasionally. She also gave him the opportunity to test the possibilities of each new position so he could perform properly at his leisure in privacy.

The young lady tilted over towards him slowly then stopped. Her nipples were perfectly presented and her back properly padded and supported. Her legs closed together. He could have inserted the knee block but chose not too at this point. The room was quiet of machinery but had soft beach and wind sounds. He simply bent over and began kissing and placing his lips around her nipples. His upper hand began its separate massaging of her other breast.

The young lady was sound asleep and would remain that way until he was satisfied and bid his goodbyes. One of the wonderful exciting things he loved to do was lift the bottom of her breasts, in turn, and run his mouth, fully open, along the bottoms and suck lightly. Lightly enough not to leave any mark that he had been there.

With another button she tilted back where she was and he rose, sitting on his lower legs so he could tilt over her and kiss her hair and eyes and around her face and ears and mouth and slip his tongue in to hers. He was always careful not to impede her breathing. He lifted her arms out wide so her breasts stood out proudly. Another button raised her chest slightly with her head tilting back.

He began on her breasts again, getting his fill. It took almost half an hour and he let her back down normally and started on her stomach. It was a far ranging journey. He lay with his ear on her stomach and listened for the longest time. There was no hurry. He took his pill. He didn't always need it but always wanted it. Vanity went fleetingly some time back and he was content. It gave him what he wanted.

Another button and she slowly rolled over on her stomach, a pillow following and pushing her head gently up so it was sideways and clear. He started on her back right up at the top under her hair at her neck. It was a mouth feast and he loved the body smells of her hair and skin. Even a slightly sharp scent from under her arms. Not provocative.

He spent a lot of time feeling her sides and the skin formations underneath. When he got to her hip arcs he started a new phase and opened her legs very wide but not hurtful should she be awake. On his stomach between her legs and his face above her soft cheeks he spread them wide and softly let his face drop in as far as he could. Another wonderful scent, like the last time and the one before that.

He spread the cheeks wide again and stared right down at the quenched skin. He reached over and got some of the extreme slippery gel and circled it around and pushed a little in and got more and pushed that in too. Using his little finger he pushed in and softly did that for a while then switched to a larger finger and did that. He was very reluctant to let her cheeks close and lose sight of the jewel but he did and it disappeared from sight.

He was well aware the pill was finished preparing him and he pulled himself up her body until he felt his penis start to drag between her legs. He lifted his hips and pulled himself up a little more and without touching her cheeks with his hands slowly pressed down until he felt he was in the right spot. Then he lay his head in the same direction as hers and slowly began to thrust. Quietly, slowly, lightly, lovingly, there was no hurry.

His eyes closed he thought he felt her squeezing him, involuntarily. She was very tight. He kept going, slowly in, slowly out, for the longest time until he felt a little relief. He was through. He backed off and found his range. He couldn't remember it from year to year so he had to do it all over each time. It was another half an hour until his orgasm. A smooth welcoming feeling. A great pleasure spreading. He kept going through the disaster to his nerve endings and finally pulled back until it pushed out from the squeezing pressure.

A little sleep was in order so he stayed where he was. He wasn't heavy at all and she was not stressed. When he awoke he got up and showered. When he returned the slippery gel had been removed and she was pristine again. He didn't notice. She was in the same position. With a button she was slowly rolled back over on her back and with another button her hip area lifted up comfortably.

He started at her toes. Toes were not sexual and he didn't understand it but he so loved the toes and sucked on each one several times while rubbing her calves up and down up to her knees. Then he sat up and looked up her form. He slowly moved her legs out until he could move up between them some. Then he started lifting her knees up keeping her feet from sliding down again. Then he moved up again.

When her feet were up near her bottom he moved them out and her knees slowly flopped over almost flat, leaving the sea of pubic hair fully available. He pushed her feet out wider and pushed another button and her mid-section rose to a pre-determined tested usable height. His first pill maintained his status and he was pleased at his fullness. The second much smaller pill he took would amplify certain body feelings.

Once he took two of the smaller pills and had two spontaneous orgasms within a few minutes. One pill was sufficient. They were very difficult to obtain outside certain Mideast countries. Sitting just below her thighs he started probing with his fingers, starting at the top. He followed both sides of her clit down her hood to the tip then started over. Using both sets of fingers he separated the pubic hair and followed his fingers down again.

His penis head was hard. Pushing up the hood he leaned over and ran his tongue under and over and around and grasped it with his lips and began oral. With direct stimulation her respiratory system rose and her heart rose just a little. He watched intently as the monitors danced with his movements. He didn't want to pull his penis back to get to her clit but alas had too. He couldn't bend double that way.

After a feast there he started on her high ridges, open wide. He felt every ripple on both sides of the ridges and both inside before his tongue felt the entrance to her vagina. It was a small entrance but opening it wider he did not see any obstruction. He always checked. He softly lowered his tongue and closed his eyes, taking in her scent as it sank in. His sensitive nerve endings in his tongue felt every irregularity on the inner walls. His breathing was elevated and he knew he should move on before the pill took over.

Working up her smooth skin with his nose running through her pubic hair he found her breasts and nipples again. Soon he slipped a hand down and opened her vagina and let his penis slid right towards the entrance. It would take some time to achieve entrance and he would have to work slowly. He felt every little ripple and pressure. His loins maintained a steady pace while he feasted on her lips and tongue again. When his whole head was in he stopped and moaned with the pleasure.

When he was all the way in he changed and let his penis play along the passage while the pressure on the head drew out the effect of the pill. It was slow building but the journey was beyond expectations. He tilted his penis and thrust up and withdrew hundreds of times. His system expelled his semen once again and his mind tolerated the pleasure until it was done. The effect on his body would take several hours until he settle back to normal.

He spent another hour with her until he could remove himself. He thought she looked very much like her mother. When he was gone the attendants arrived and placed the young lady on a large roll around table with rubber sheets and catch trays along the sides. They gave her a careful cleaning, everywhere, inside and out, being careful to check each area until she was as before. The sheets were changed and the bed remade and everything else removed so it was as before.

She was repositioned on the bed and they left. When she started to wake someone gave her a small pill and a sip of water and soft music played until she was normal. She had her hair on her nipples and the soft scarf on her middle as before. She was shown back to her room where she dressed. An attendant came in and said a wire transfer had been made. He gave her a DVD and said, "Do you know him?"

"Yes," she said. "He's my grandfather."

The attendant said, "Does he know you know?"

"No," she said. "He doesn't. I wanted him to have my virginity."

The attendant smiled and left.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers