Quiet Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Time at vacation.
8k words
4.4
130.9k
104
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers

This is a story about me, a technician's technician, mechanically capable and an absolute perfect gentleman. My name is Tom. Oh yeah. Also in the story is my kid sister, Barb. Okay, she's only ten minutes younger than me, but I am the older child in our family.

My sister and I are twins, but if you didn't know it, you wouldn't even think we were related. I got the height (6'4"); she's only 5'2". She has the easy tan skin of our Greek mom; I got the fair skin from our Irish dad. She got the looks; I got the muscles. She might be a hundred pounds wet and with rocks in her pockets; I weigh in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. Even our hair is different, mine is the red that is almost orange and I keep it really short; hers is halfway down her back and the deep auburn that is almost brown, just red highlights in the bright sunlight.

Any resemblance to real live people, places or things is purely intentional and is completely ridiculous and absurd. The story picks up on the second day of our vacation. The first day was taken up by eight hours of driving to the site, and then two hours of lugging all the stuff from the car down across the creek and up the hill into the cabin we'd be occupying for the vacation.

We'd woken late after a not so restful night and shortly after lunch...

********************

"I'm bored."

Damn, I'm glad that mom is all the way at the other end of the porch reading one of her books. If she had heard my sister say that, she'd have made me spend the next hour or two or more entertaining my sister by playing cards or some other stupid stuff. But I'd better come up with something to distract my sister before she thinks of going over to mom and repeating that.

"Barb, why didn't you bring some books to read, you knew that this place is so far out that we wouldn't have cell reception or even TV. Didn't you bring an MP3 player or a tablet? Go listen to some music or something, you always have it blasting at home. Or go find dad, I saw him head downstream to fish and I'm sure he had at least two rods, he always does when he goes fishing."

I hoped that would be enough to get her to do something other than to tell mom that she was bored. Maybe if she had stuck with me when the discussion of vacation had come up, we wouldn't be stuck out here in the back of nowhere. If we had presented a united front, maybe we could have talked mom and dad into going somewhere that was still in touch with civilization, or maybe even have gotten to stay home and let them go on vacation themselves at least for the first week.

I mean, we're nineteen, so it's not like we're too young to survive for a week without the parents taking care of us. But no, when dad said fishing, Barb had thought water and water meant swimming and that meant being able to show off to boys, and so I got out-voted since mom could read anywhere, and without checking where dad wanted to fish, although why she didn't realize where he'd want to go escapes me, Barb had voted with him. And then, just before we left, dad had happily informed us that the vacation would be extended to a full two weeks. At least I had the sense to bring a couple car magazines to hide the porn magazines I was able to bring since we wouldn't have internet. It was a good cover since I am somewhat of a car guy. I wish I had also thought to bring a copy of Vogue or Cosmo or something for Barb, but I thought she'd be smart enough to do that on her own, I mean come on, she's nineteen, too.

"I didn't have any books I wanted to read and I forgot to charge my player when dad had the generator running last night, so it has a low battery. And Jenny told me that when they came up here last month, her brother ran into a skunk just down the hill and he had to sleep outside for three days before they could stand him in with them at night, so I'm not going off by myself to find dad or to go swimming."

I knew that dad had gone downstream, he was probably anywhere from a quarter, to a mile away. The only swimming hole was about a quarter mile upstream where a waterfall landed in a shallow pool not really big enough to swim, but at least you could wade there. I figured the safest thing to do would be to take my books and go with Barb to let her swim or sun while I'd have some quiet time to read and think; who am I kidding, time to fantasize.

"Okay Barb, get your swimsuit on and put on a tee and some shorts and I'll walk up to the waterfall pool with you so you can wade or sun while I read."

"Oh, thanks Tom, I'll get ready right away."

********************

"Mom, Barb and I are going to the waterfall so she can wade a while. We'll be back in an hour or two. We'll be able to hear the air horn if you need us back sooner for some reason."

"Okay Tom, you watch out for your sister. Your dad probably won't come back for another three or four hours so we won't be eating before 5:30 or 6:00 anyway."

When we left the cabin, I was carrying the backpack that dad insisted that we have whenever we leave the cabin on foot. It always has at least a couple bottles of water, a couple energy bars, a towel or two and a small tarp and some rope along with a box of matches and a hatchet, just in case. Of course, I had my books (which Barb wouldn't care about since her only interest in cars was how to turn on the radio, I don't even think she knew how to put in gas), and the larger towel and sunscreen for Barb.

I also had my walking stick. It's about 6 foot long with a knobby end. I found it a few years ago when I was into wizards and warlocks and thought it looked cool. Now I keep it so I'll have a long stick to keep anything I don't want to get too close to, at a safe distance, or to fend off branches that have stickers or burrs.

As we started off, I thought of how we had gotten to this place. Dad and five of his college buddies had bought this place about seven years ago with the intention of having their own private hunting and fishing site. They planned to build a total of 6 cabins within the next few years so each could have their own vacation or retirement home. Since they bought so far out in 'God's country', they were able to buy the whole valley, square miles as opposed to just acres. That meant we wouldn't have anyone outside the group living any closer than the county road where the creek exited and the access road entered the property, about eight miles downstream.

The plan was to build the cabins so that three were on one side of the valley, and the other three were across the stream on the other side and spaced about a mile or so apart, alternating sides. This section of the valley ran in a general north / south direction. For now, each family had about two months for themselves in this the first cabin built, until the next cabin was completed; which was expected to be around yearend. Time could be traded around to coincide with available vacation time from the parents jobs. The last two weeks of July, almost everyone was here so the dads could work together on some project to improve the entire property. Sometimes they worked on the road, sometimes selecting and clearing another cabin site. For those two weeks, we 'kids' were housed in tents, usually right at the cabin, but sometimes, those of us over eighteen, could camp out elsewhere on the property.

This cabin was going to be the most distance from the county road and eventually was going to be ours. It was only about half way up the old road that used to go all the way to the old abandoned hot springs spa. There was another nine miles after the end of the road before you'd reach the ridgeline that was the head of the valley. The old spa building had fallen down, but the gravel parking lot was where our dad and his friends would park when they went hunting further up the valley.

While I was remembering all of this, Barb and I were walking the hundred yards downhill towards the stream before turning to head upstream to the waterfall. We didn't actually walk in the stream bed; I didn't want to turn an ankle on all those rocks. We followed an almost invisible game trail and I used my walking stick to hold back the sticker bushes a couple times to allow us to pass. There was a bend in the creek and the angle was about a 90 degree turn.

The waterfall we were approaching was where a side stream joined the main creek. Unless you came just after a bit of rain, the waterfall didn't have much more than twice what you would get from a shower at home, but because it is the runoff from one of the hot springs, it is almost always quite warm. There are actually four falls that I know about; two more where side streams meet the main stream and the main stream has a ten foot waterfall just about a mile from the county road, many years ago, someone had built a fish ladder at that falls.

Now I'm not a major tree-hugger, but the site of the waterfall was just one of those quiet spots that just made me feel comfortable. During the summer, the sun rose in the valley formed by the trees upstream, and it set in the valley formed by the downstream trees. On the bank opposite the falls, there was a sandy area that formed a natural beach that ran until it met a rock bluff behind which the old road passed on its way to the abandoned spa. This was one of my favorite camping sites when we were here during those two weeks of July.

There was a big old log that had fallen down across the creek and made a great bridge just below the beach area. I walked around a little checking the area before Barb would feel comfortable enough to pull off her shorts and shirt to go wading. I had found myself a boulder just in the shade to lean back on and had pulled out my magazines to pass some time. I didn't pay much attention to what Barb was doing, only noticing that she was humming to herself while she was in the water. I had put her big towel down on a slab of rock at the edge of the pool with her tanning lotion just under the edge.

"Why don't you put down your magazine and come over here and wade with me?"

I almost didn't realize that she was talking to me; I was pretty well into the story that I was reading.

"Maybe in a few minutes, I want to finish this article I'm reading. I'll be sure to come over and wade a while before we go back."

"Okay then, I guess I'll just sun for a while."

I barely noticed her spreading out the towel before I went back to continue reading my story. I'd have to remember to wake her to remind her to turn over in a half hour or so. In the meantime, I had the privacy I needed to get a little relief before then and planned to take advantage of my time. I remembered to set the timer on my watch and went back to reading.

********************

"What the Hell! Are you watching me and jerking off? You pervert!"

What? How? Why? I flipped the magazine down to cover my crotch while I reached under to stuff myself back into my shorts and zip up. Somehow, Barb had gotten up and walked over closer to me without me even noticing.

"No! No, Barb, I wasn't looking at you! I... I... I was daydreaming. I wasn't thinking about you. If I had been watching you, I would have noticed before you got over here. I'm sorry; I should have been paying more attention. I should have seen you get up."

I saw her eyes slip down and glance at my crotch area. I didn't know how much she had seen, but I was just finishing zipping up my shorts so I started to stand up to face her eye to eye while I re-buckled my belt.

My magazine flipped over as it fell from my lap, and of course, it had to land with my porn mag showing. The picture on the page opposite the story I was reading, was a topless model, with her bikini bottoms untied and just starting to fall away from her pussy. In the background, was a couple in doggy position; apparently talking with another couple doing cowgirl on a pool deck chair. But I didn't notice that then, I was noticing her eyes suddenly get as big as dinner plates.

"Holy shit! No wonder you were beating off. Oh, I should have thought to bring... Wait, you did bring more than just one magazine, didn't you? How many did you bring? Do they have good close-ups of the guys, too? Do any have good girl-girl action? Can I borrow one?"

"Stop! Slow down, Barb, I have two magazines, and I only got them the night before we left on vacation. So I haven't had a chance to see what all are in them. Today was the first time I've had any chance to even get a look past the listing of articles. I only have the one with me out here now. But, I'll let you have a look at them, too."

Wait a minute... What just happened? Did I just agree to let my sister look at my porn collection? I mean, it's only the two magazines, but that's all I have since I usually use the internet at home. And, and when did she become interested in porn? We'd have to have a talk about this.

That's when I noticed that she wasn't standing there in front of me. I scanned the area quickly looking for where she got off to before I thought to look down. There she was on her elbows and knees flipping through my magazine. Well, not actually flipping through... She was holding the magazine page I had been reading sticking straight up so she could look at the picture on the facing page; and the picture on the following facing page because they seemed to be related. On that next page was a picture of a guy, naked, having just dropped his trunks from his hand since they had fallen even with his knee, and apparently the picture had been taken at the same time since you could see the same couple; or at least what appeared to be the same couple, in cowgirl in the background.

"Close encounters of the best kind," laughed my sister, but I only half heard her because my mind was spinning too fast to get any traction. She had pushed up off her elbows and while still holding the page up straight, I only now saw what she was not wearing.

My sister has TITS! Not just tits, but TITS.

Sometime between me sitting down to read, and her coming over to yell at me, she had taken off her bikini top. And how could I have missed the rack that she has? I mean, they had to be about a C cup, maybe even a D cup. They were so full and round and... And now it registered; what I should have realized while she was on her elbows and knees, the back was a thong and her ass was gorgeous. But when did she get such a skimpy bikini? She must be shaved or waxed, her bikini bottom wasn't even enough material to cover a strip of duct tape, and it formed such a deep v in the front.

"Barb, I don't remember ever seeing you in such a small bikini, when did you start wearing something like that? The last I remember, you were wearing a suit that looked like a sleeveless tee shirt and the bottom looked like granny panties, only about three or four inches of skin showing around your waist from just above to just below your belly button."

"Well then just as I thought, you didn't see me much at all late last summer. I got something almost like this suit just before the end of summer vacation at home last year. Come to think about it, you did spend almost all your time over at your friend's house, rebuilding that car for your friend Bob. I hardly saw your face without grease or paint dust on it. You'd come home, usually right before supper, and clean up some, eat supper, and disappear into your room for the night.

"I decided that this year, I wasn't going to be invisible to you. I love you and I still want you in my life. I want more of your attention than you put into going on the internet and looking for porn."

"I don't spend all that much time on the 'net looking for porn."

"Ha, that's like saying Michael Jordan doesn't spend much time with a basketball, or now looking smug about underwear. Remember how at the end of the school year I had to borrow your computer to finish up that paper when my computer crashed with the virus? I couldn't resist looking at your net history and I saw what you usually look at. Oh, and I looked at your favorites listing too. So don't give me that song and dance about not looking much. You access a lot of porn sites, and I saw what kind of sites, too, and what you like on those sites."

My face must have been pretty red by the end of that comment. I do spend quite a bit of time looking at porn and my favorites listing, has mostly incest videos, usually brother-sister incest videos. I find that those usually don't have nearly as much connection of sex with violence; the sex is based much more in love, at least the ones I save. Although I wasn't going to tell Barb, I used those to substitute for my thoughts of her even though I hadn't seen her body, I mean really seen her body, before just today.

I just stood there I'm sure looking stupid. I had no way to make any kind of retort; she had all the facts. I hadn't been very smart with my computer. I hadn't thought to put any password protection on my activities. We each had our own computer and mom and dad had one in dad's home office so I never felt any need to put security on mine. Our parents didn't mess with the personal stuff in our rooms, except mom would occasionally clear out some pizza box or drink cups from my room, or change my sheets if I didn't do it as often as she thought it should be done.

"You didn't tell mom and dad what you found, did... Oh, of course not. Mom would have gotten me a refrigerator box to live in under the expressway, or dad might've killed me. Thanks for not telling on me. I owe you for that. I guess I better cover my tracks in case mom or dad ever wants to use my computer; I don't need those kinds of problems or to have to explain my usage to them."

"Now you should know better than to think they'd be upset with you. Dad would probably give you a high five or clap you on the back for being a man, although the incest stuff might be a little problem for him. But mom may already know about your usage. She and I have had some serious discussions about sex and the internet and even though she didn't say anything about your usage or finding anything on our computers, she may be way more liberal than you think.

"I did some snooping on the office computer one day when they were out, and I found a folder titled 'Fratboy69' and one titled 'Partygirl96' under the Favorites folder. They were password protected so I don't know for sure what's in them. But, I can make an educated guess, especially since they both graduated in '96. I bet that they keep any of their porn, at least any from the internet, in there.

"You have to have heard mom screaming some nights even though my room and our bathroom is between their room and yours. I mean, it's just down the hall and it's mighty loud some times. They obviously have a pretty good sex life, and it's not just once a week or 'wham-bam, thank you, Ma'am'. That's why I play my music so loud sometimes. I'm trying to cover the noise so I won't have to interrupt doing my homework to masturbate. I guess I should use headphones if it bothers you"

"I... um... uh..." I had to shake my head to try to clear it to be able to talk.

********************

"You actually looked at their computer? I'd have never thought of actually doing that, and as far as them making noise; I always try to not hear that kind of noise from their room. I figure a closed door means it's private and so I turn into that guy with the German accent from that sitcom, you know the one... 'I see nothing, I hear nothing'. I guess I'm lucky that your room is in between so I usually don't hear them as often.

"Wait a second. I need for us to back up a bit to something you said earlier. You said you wanted me to spend as much attention on you as I do on porn. Does that mean what I think it means? Would you explain that to me clearly so I don't misunderstand?"

Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers