Quiet Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers

She sat back on her heels and placed her hands in her lap. I could see that she was thinking deeply as I watched her eyes. Slowly, a flush covered her cheeks and her neck; it even extended down onto the upper slopes of her breasts. She rocked up and turned slightly towards me and her hands rose and grasped my belt and started undoing the buckle. I was too shocked to even think of moving. Her smile grew as she slipped the loops apart and she pulled the zipper down on my shorts. I felt the blood rushing again to my prick as she pushed my shorts down my legs and grabbed the waistband of my boxers. I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes deeper still.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to do anything on the spur of the moment that you'll regret later. I want this so much, but I have to know that you aren't doing this just because you caught me reading the magazine. It has to be because it's what you really want, too."

She pulled her hands from under mine and pulled my boxers out and down with them. My prick popped out and proceeded to fill until it was rock hard. With her on her knees, the tip was just a couple inches straight in front of her forehead. She'd have to pull it down to lick or kiss it.

"Tom, thank you. I think I know you as well as you know yourself. I knew you'd try to stop me but I also knew that you'd give in if I just kept pushing. You always give in to whatever I want. But, I really did need to hear you say that you wanted this too.

"Now I'm going to give you part of a blowjob, but I'm going to stop before you come because I want our first time, the first time that I make you come, I want that to be in my pussy. I don't care whether you carry me over to the towel and lay me down and climb on top, or whether you turn me around and mount me doggy right here, or whether you grab me up and thrust yourself up into me while you stand here. Just so you come in my pussy the first time."

I could very easily tell when her focus went from my eyes to my prick. Her eyes got twice as big as they had been and her mouth opened and formed a big O. She touched just her finger tips to the sides.

"Wow, I think we'll have to go a little slower than I thought. The dildo that I've been practicing with to prepare for today is only seven inches long and obviously not nearly as thick as I should have been using. I was hoping that with a little practice today on the real thing, I'd be able to deepthroat you before we went back to the cabin. But I may not be able to do that even by the end of vacation.

"Oh shit! I think I better ask if you can let me go cowgirl on you for our first time also. Heh, heh; I told you mom and I talked about sex. I told her I wasn't sure how big the guy I was interested in was, but he was tall and well-muscled. Mom says that cowgirl is the easiest position to start with when the prick is bigger than you anticipated. That way, you can take it slow and easy rather than having it hurt too much. And, if he comes before you get it all the way in, you can still slide it in before he goes soft, and use the vagina muscles to make him grow again so you can adjust over the time it takes to get him hard."

I had to chuckle at her explanation and her back tracking, but when she wrapped her hands around the girth of my prick; I knew we'd have to make a slight adjustment to her current plan.

"Barb, did you put sunscreen on just before you came over to me before? Yeah, I thought so. And just now when you went from your elbows and knees to kneeling, you put your hands down to push yourself up. Look at your hands. You have sand sticking on them. I know that I don't want you sliding your hands back and forth on my prick with sand on them, and I am pretty sure that you wouldn't want the sand going where my prick is going shortly.

"I think we better go over to the waterfall and rinse a few things off and then I'll lay myself down on the towel and let you have your way with me. But first we need to get your bikini bottom off."

As we walked toward the waterfall, I reset the alarm on my watch for an hour and lay it down next to the towel, right on her bikini bottom. That would still give us about fifteen minutes to clean up afterwards and get back an hour or so before dad, at least by mom's estimate of his earliest return time.

The bottom of the pool was mainly one big slab of rock which was sloped up towards the downstream end. The deepest was right at the upstream end and was about three and a half feet deep. At the outlet downstream, the depth was only about two and a half feet. That was about twenty five feet apart. Right under the lip of the waterfall was a small shelf of rock which covered the whole area where the water landed and was about one foot deep. We walked across toward the downstream end to the shelf. Somehow I had managed to keep my hands to myself until I got Barb up on that shelf and under the falling water. Then I couldn't leave an inch of skin untouched, from the tips of her fingers, to the soles of her feet. And she was doing the same to me. Of course, I had to kiss all of her also and suck on her nipples and lick through her tiny slit. She gave me that half blowjob then also.

I picked her up and carried her back to the towel where I stood her to the side while I repositioned the towel so we would have the sun out to the side. I wanted to be able to look at her without having to squint into the sun. I then lay myself back and held out my hands to help her straddle me at the waist.

Once she was in position with a foot at each of my hips, she started to squat down. Just before we made contact, I released her hand and placed my hand under her thigh and ass cheek to help support her. She took my prick in her hand and started moving the tip back and forth spreading her juices on the head and all over her slit. Maintaining the height, she placed her hand on my arm to steady herself. I released her other hand and placed my hand under her other cheek. She now placed her second hand on my prick and held it steady as she slid slowly down several inches taking just the head into her slit.

She made a big mouth O again and I locked my arms as she started shaking and moaning in a small orgasm. Once she finished and came back around, she smiled and nodded, and lowered herself another inch or two. I locked my arms again as she started shaking again and this time grunted. She recovered a little more quickly and nodding again slid down another couple inches before she went into shaking a third time, this time moaning and grunting. This time she took a little more time to come back around which was fine as it gave me time to try to relax and back off the edge a little.

When she was just about completely back, I moved my knees up and used them to squeeze her ass to hold her in place. I moved each hand from under her ass to her sides, placing my thumbs to the front under her ribs and the rest of my hands holding tight on her sides. When she nodded that she was ready, I released my knees somewhat and let her slide down another inch or two before she started shaking much more intensely then the previous times. I squeezed with my knees again and locked my arms to hold her steady. She made this sound, kind of like an opera singer seeing how high a note she could hit. Luckily, I don't think it was too loud; after all we didn't want mom running down here to check to see what was wrong.

It took her even longer to come back around this time and as she was becoming aware, I pulled her forward so she could lie down on my chest but I didn't let her get me any deeper inside of her. She was trying to push up from my chest and push down toward my prick to get more in, but I wouldn't let her move in that direction. I held one hand under her ass and with the other, I stroked her back.

She raised her head from my shoulder and looked the question at me.

"I love you, Barb. I don't think you are ready for any more penetration today. I can't risk hurting you. We can let you play a while and try to squeeze with your vagina muscles on how much is in now, but there is still a couple or so inches, and you could get hurt if we tried to go deeper now. I'm not that far from coming right now so you can probably get me off with your muscles, but if you are too tired, a hand job or blowjob would be fine, or if you still insist that you want the first time you get me off to be in your pussy, I can get myself off now and we can try later for you to get me off."

"Then you just stay put, buster, while I see what I can do. I still want to make you come the first time and I want it right where it is for that first time. I'm not worn out yet and we still have some time before we have to get back."

She started squeezing on how much of me she had in and it really felt good. Then she said it would even be better if she were allowed to move side to side and up and down while she was squeezing and I said that was okay as long as she didn't try to get it deeper. The first time I caught her trying to go deeper, I spanked her ass just one swat. The second time, I spanked her two times, one on each cheek and made her move her knees up as high as she could get them along my sides.

She may have gotten another half inch in from those two attempts but she wasn't going to be able to get any more since her knees were so high up my sides now. So she just settled in to squeeze with every bit of energy she could apply. I was fighting the need to thrust up deeper into her while she was getting me closer and closer to coming. Finally she couldn't hold off any more and started coming again.

As I reached the point of no return, she could tell and I know she thought she could push down and get me deeper herself. But I pulled her up a couple inches just before releasing and so when I jerked into her, I was not going deeper than I had already been earlier. I could tell that she was a little disappointed in that, but we really needed any extra space available to hold what felt like gallons of sperm that I shot into her. And she was really happy to feel herself getting fuller and fuller with every shot of my come.

When we had recovered a little energy, I pulled her up to my face so I could get a kiss. That six inches and the fact that I had gotten soft, allowed me to slide my prick out of her pussy. She immediately started leaking all over my stomach and chest which made her start laughing like crazy.

So I slid her a few more inches and I lightly bit her clit. That shut her up for a second, at least until she stopped coming again. Now I had come, both mine and hers, all the way up onto my chin. Well, no problem, I'm waterproof so I'll just step back under the waterfall to wash off again. But that pointed out another problem. She was still half full of come and she would be leaking like crazy as she walked back to the cabin. We needed some way to clean her out enough so she could go in the bathroom and douche, without mom, or dad if he was back, noticing.

"Well the only thing we have here that looks like the nozzle on a douche bag is what filled me up with what we need to get out in the first place, so that won't do any good. Warm water would work fine if we had some way to get it in the right place. Hmmm, we have the water bottles in the pack, but they aren't squeeze bottles so I'd have to be upside down to use them."

I picked her up and flipped her head for toe in front of me.

"One small problem, Tom, the hot water is over at the waterfall, not over here. So let's walk over to the waterfall and you can turn me over a few times until I'm all cleaned out. From here, I can see that your watch says it's almost time for us to be heading back to the cabin."

I walked over and picked up the pack and my magazines and my clothes and brought them all back to the rock. We'd need the towels to dry off so we could go back to the cabin anyway. Then we walked over to the waterfall and I proceeded to pick Barb up and turn her upside down under the falls. She reached up and opened her pussy so it would fill up and rinse out cleanly. We did it a second time after I turned her up to let her drain out completely.

"Okay, that should be good enough, Tom. Get me back upright and after I drain we'll be done here. We need to get dried and dressed and head on back."

I flipped her upright and watched as she squatted a little bit to drain out. As she started to stand up to step off to go back to the rock to dry and dress, I grabbed her again.

"Quality check... a good technician always has to inspect every job he does to make sure that it is ready to be released for proper use!"

I picked her up and turned her again. Then wrapping one arm around her waist, I used my other hand to open her pussy. I did a visual inspection, a sniff test, an interior touch test, and finally a taste test.

"Ah yes, top quality and ready for release."

"You crazy nut, I'll give you about fifty years to stop doing that. But now turn me back up and put me down. We have to get ready to go back to the cabin."

After we finished getting ready to go back, we re-crossed the creek using the log bridge and headed for the cabin. As we walked along, I noticed that Barb was walking a little funny.

"Barb, are you okay? You're kind of waddling instead of your usual walk."

"Well duh. You'd be walking a little funny too if you'd had a telephone pole pushed up into you. But shoot, if you noticed, it's a sure thing that mom will notice. We need an explanation or a distraction. I know. As we walk up the hill to the cabin, you keep poking me in the back and we'll tell mom that a bug went down my back, and I freaked and you're being mean. That'll work. And I'll be okay in a little while."

So that's what we did. I started poking just as we came out of the woods before we even started up the hill. I poked high, right below the back collar; I poked lower down where the bikini top strap was. I even pinched her butt twice coming up the hill where mom couldn't tell what I was touching. And Barb did a little hop step each step she took coming up the hill.

"Tom, that's enough of the teasing. I couldn't tell what it was but it was inside my shirt. You wouldn't like feeling something crawling on you either, especially when it's inside your clothes. So stop it already. Mom, I'm going in to get out of my bikini and take a shower and get the creepy feeling off me. I think I may lie down a while after that until it's time to fix supper. Let me know when you want my help."

I made a half-hearted attempt to poke her to cover as she crossed the porch, but she was too quick and side-stepped behind the screen door and stuck her tongue out at me as she backed into the cabin.

"Thomas, let your sister alone. You're supposed to be protecting her, not irritating her. Now you sit down here and behave yourself for a time," mom said grinning at me and adding, "Did you finish reading your car magazine while you were at the waterfall, or did she make you get in the water with her?"

"Well, she let me get in some quiet time for reading, but she insisted that I wade some too. I don't really mind going with her to the waterfall, it's very peaceful there. You know, until we get electricity and an internet connection up here, I think that's my favorite place around here."

"Ha, can't wait to have your access to the porn again, huh? Oh, don't give me that Mr. Innocent face; I know you look at porn. I even bet that you brought a magazine or two since you don't have access here, didn't you? It wasn't that long ago when your dad and I were young and looked at it. Of course, we had to settle for mostly using books and video tapes, wasn't nearly as much available on the 'net yet then.

"Your dad even had an old eight mm film that his dad gave him, it was really sleazy. Or at least it was then; probably only an X rating as compared to today's XXX internet offerings. I think grandpa gave it to him just to make your dad keep the old projector working so grandpa could watch his home movies."

"Mom, do you or dad look at our computers to check on that? I didn't even think that you might do something like that."

"We did for the first three months after we got you your computers, but it was just to make sure you weren't doing anything dangerous like giving out your ID info. After we saw that you were being responsible, we felt we could stop that and we haven't been peeking since. But I bet that if I did look when we get back, I'd find some on there, huh? Oh, don't worry, I'm not going to do that, you're safe.

"You know Tom, Barb and I have had some very extensive discussions about sex, including porn, and although your dad hasn't told me if the two of you have had similar discussions, I'm sure that he'd be open to talk with you also. He'd even talk to you about porn, except maybe if it's gay porn; you know him and his macho stuff. But if you ever feel the need to talk, and you want a female point of view on anything, I want you to know that you can talk to me too.

"Well now, I guess that as usual, your dad will probably be coming back shortly with no fish for supper. So I guess I better get in there and figure out what we're going to have to eat tonight. How does chicken tetrazzini with garlic bread and fresh fruit for dessert sound?"

"That sounds great to me, mom. Do you need me to do anything to help?"

"Well, let me see if we have enough wood for the stove. If so, then you can just go ahead and finish reading your magazine. You know, I'll be happy when we have full time electricity hooked up, too."

"Dad said the parts to connect in the windmill are supposed to be available at the store down in town while we're here, probably even this week, so he and I should be able to hook it up by week's end. You know, if it works out as well as we expect, dad says we'll go ahead and order the other five sets of parts and have all six windmills operating even before we get the other cabins built. That should help get them finished even quicker, woohoo, power tools."

"Gads, like father, like son, power tools. I see that we have enough wood for the stove so you can go ahead and relax and read or if you're as tired as Barb, you can take a nap until supper's ready too. I'll call when it's time to get to the table."

"Thanks mom. Oh yeah, remind me if I forget, to remind Barb to charge up her MP3 player while dad has the generator running tonight. She said she forgot to do that last night and you know how she needs her music. And maybe you can tell her what books you brought to read since she didn't bring anything. She must have been pretty bored today; she said she might even read one of my car books."

"Oh boy, she must have been really, really bored. Maybe when you and dad run into town for the parts, you could check out finding something more interesting for her. Or maybe we'll all go and she and I can run through the grocery while you and dad pick up the parts. Yes, that's even better; we'll need some more food by then for the next week. I'll talk it over with your dad when he gets back."

I pulled out the towels and hung them on the drying line and put two clean ones in the pack. I left Barb's sunscreen in the pack and plopped it on the side table for next use. Then I went into my room to sit on the lounger by the window to read a while. If I fell asleep there, they'd let me sleep until supper and only wake me by knocking on my door; what I was reading would remain my business.

Mom was right, when dad got back, no fish. But they entertained themselves until supper was ready and then woke Barb and me. Dad said he caught four rainbow trout, but put them back to grow so he could catch them when they were bigger. After listening to dad's story through supper, mom brought up the idea of all of us going into town when we go to pick up the parts. Dad said fine by him since we would take the trailer for the parts anyway, so there'd be plenty of room and that would save a trip.

Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers