Quiet Time Ch. 03

Story Info
And the day after.
13k words
4.6
31k
28
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers

This is a story about me, a technician's technician, mechanically capable and an absolute perfect gentleman. Any resemblance to real live people, places or things is purely intentional and is completely ridiculous and absurd. My name is Tom. Oh yeah. Also in the story is my kid sister, Barb. Okay, she's only ten minutes younger than me, but I am the older child in our family.

We're almost 20; and yes, my sister and I are twins; but if you didn't know it, you wouldn't even think we were related. I got the height, at 6'4"; she's only 5'2". She might be a hundred pounds wet and with rocks in her pockets; I weigh in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. She got the looks; I got the muscles. She has the easy tan skin of our Greek mom; I got the fair skin from our Irish dad. Even our hair is different, mine is the red that is almost orange and I keep it really short; hers is halfway down her back and the deep auburn that is almost brown, just red highlights in the bright sunlight.

This part of the story picks up on the fourth day of our vacation. That first day had been a real bummer, all about traveling to the cabin and then carrying everything across the creek and up the hill for our planned two week stay. The second day started out bad, but turned around pretty well shortly after lunch time. The third day, Barb and I had learned a lot more about each other and about our relationship and where we wanted it to go. I hadn't found out the plan for today as we hadn't really gotten any discussion with mom and dad as to their plans for today, but I think I'm going to really enjoy my quiet time today, again.

********************

Bzzzt... Bzzzt... My right hand immediately, automatically, went to the night stand and grabbed my watch and shut off the alarm. I didn't really want to get up; I could tell that it was still dark out even without opening my eyes; the birds weren't even singing yet. Barb must have gotten up out of the bed just before the alarm woke me because I could still feel the warmth of her body down my left ribs, and feel the tickle of her hair on my shoulder, the comfortable feeling in my hand of being wrapped around the globe of her ass cheek.

I heard the tiny click of the closing of my door and instantly regretted that I hadn't gotten a quick kiss before she went back to her bed just in case dad did pull one of his early wake-up calls for fishing. I usually didn't go along with dad on his early fishing runs, but sometimes I would help dad prepare a quick breakfast for him to carry in to mom before he really started his day. He was smart enough to not mess up mom's kitchen by burning some eggs and toast, and his coffee was more like motor oil than anything else. Hey, you never knew when earning a few brownie points with dad might come in handy.

Damn, a kiss would have been a wonderful way to start my morning. I'm sure my morning wood would have been an oak instead of just a willow. It was almost half way there anyway in just the few seconds that it took for those thoughts. But, then again, if that had happened, I'd have had to take care of it myself since she was gone. I was asleep again without even taking one stroke on my prick.

Ahhh... The start of one of those twilight dreams, the kind that you half-steer when your mind allows you to follow through on the thoughts you had just before dropping off to sleep. I could feel the bed move just a bit, and sense the tickle of her breath on my thigh; I felt the wet warmth on the tip of my prick...

Wait a minute... This is too real of a feeling... I opened my eyes to see the top of Barb's head bobbing at my groin, her mouth covering just the head before backing off again. My prick was already an oak; longer, thicker, harder, it was starting to petrify and just that quickly it exploded into a million pieces. I didn't even have time to get my hand to her head. I just barely managed to clamp my lips together to stifle a scream, holding it down to an almost too loud moaning groan.

"I know, I know. But I still have some time even if dad does get up early. I just had to get a taste before I went back to my lonely bed by myself. Besides, this way, you owe me one and I can collect sometime later today, and you won't be able to object in any way!"

"Oh Barb, you know I'd not object, well, unless you indicate a desire right in front of mom or dad, or where they're likely to show up too quickly. Any other time, even if we only have five or ten minutes, I'll give you anything you want. A hug, a kiss, a lick, a cuddle, a poke; if it's possible for this human being to get there, I'll be there for you."

Barb sat up on her heels, and I sat up on the bed. She reached out and ran her hand over my cheek. I caught her wrist and planted a kiss on her palm. With my other hand, I raised her chin, and leaning in, I kissed her lips. Sighing, she got up off my bed and turned to go back to her room.

"I have to go." She whispered. She walked across the room, peeked out the door and listened for a moment. "Later." She blew me another kiss and slipped out the door, closing it behind her quietly after giving me a little wiggle of her butt. I know I don't deserve her, so I must have done something really good in a prior life.

********************

Dad didn't get up early and I had eventually fallen back to sleep. The next thing I knew was hearing Barb knocking on my door to wake me up at about 8:00 am. She didn't just open the door and walk in, so at least mom must still be here. I wondered what the plan for today would be.

"Time to rise and shine, sleepyhead, mom wants us to go with her and dad up to the old spa site and relax in one of the hot pools up there. Dad says he intends to hunt up a couple rabbits today and we'll grill out over a fire up there for supper tonight. Mom wants to know if she should take along just beans or do you think you'll want corn and 'taters, too?"

I knew it was a rhetorical question because each and every time dad dragged all of us up the valley for one of his open-fire cookouts, mom always took corn on the cob and potatoes to bake along with the beans. I usually went along with dad when he went hunting. He'd take the 22 rifle and usually the shotgun, he'd only take the big gun when he hunted with his buddies; I did my hunting with a camera.

And dad didn't mind that I hunted with a camera. That way if he saw something he wanted to discuss with his buddies, I could take a picture of it for him, or if he saw something cute or pretty, I could click on it and we could show it to mom and Barb. I'd taken many pictures when it was just dad and me.

Oh, I'd actually shot a few small critters in my time, too, but only when we were going to eat them and it really just wasn't my thing. Dad always only shot something we would eat also, so we had venison and mountain goat meat in our freezer at home each year. A butcher shop in town would prepare the meat for dad and take the pelt and the horns or antlers and any extra meat as payment.

I got up and put on my swim trunks instead of boxers, then put on long jeans and hiking boots instead of my tennis shoes. I wasn't sure if dad would want to hunt or soak first. We'd drive the 4by4 to the spa site since it was close to eight miles. I knew that Barb and mom would just stay at the spa pool all day.

While mom fixed us all some breakfast, dad had me go down in the basement and pack up 8 beers and 8 cans of soda pop and 8 bottles of water along with a pack of hot dogs from the cold room. I wondered if taking 8 beers meant that he was going to allow Barb and I to have some too or if he just intended to really let his hair down today. I knew that mom wouldn't let dad go off hunting after he had drank more than 2 beers. I also brought up the corn and potatoes for the picnic basket that Barb had been packing.

When we finished eating and cleaning up, dad grabbed the cooler, I got the picnic basket, Barb grabbed the back pack with some extra towels and mom grabbed another pack to carry. Dad had already put the guns and ammo into the back of the Jeep. Mom locked up and put the key up and followed the rest of us down the hill, across the creek and up to the Cherokee. Dad drove us to the spa site.

The foundation of the main spa building showed that it was quite large in its prime years of operation. The central building was about 60 feet by 40 feet and had a porch across the entire front that was another 10 feet front to back. Four additional building foundations were separated by just a few feet on each side, and each was nearly 20 by 20, and the covered porch had extended in front from one end to the other. Dad had researched and found an old picture of the place on the internet. It was actually quite famous way back then. The central building was two and a half stories tall, the side rooms, each just one story, were like wings angled towards the front at about 45 degrees and with another angle after the first two again at another 45 degrees; making a big U that halfway surrounded the graveled driveway. The plantings shown in the picture were neatly maintained hedges and flower plots with a small fountain in the center of the driveway. It was a very fancy place back a little over one hundred years ago. But there had been a fire and the central building and all 4 rooms on the one side had been lost. Funding wasn't available to restore the place and it had withered and died as a business about 97 years before dad and his buddies bought it from the last living relative of the man who owned it at the time of the fire.

But the portion of the spa that related to the hot spring had been well build with brick and tiles and had been unaffected by the fire and the long years. The water itself bubbled out of the ground boiling hot with steam venting even in the coldest part of the year. From the pool at the source, the water followed a culvert down to eight separate pools behind the old spa buildings. Each had a tile flow valve for allowing differing amounts of the very hot water to enter. Each also had a tile flow valve that allowed cold water from the creek to flow in. This allowed each pool to be regulated for desired temperature for bathing. Each of these bathing pools were tile lined and about 8 feet across. The depth was in steps, with the hot water coming in at the bottom which was about 5 feet deep. There are several steps up allowing you to sit on the shallower steps in as little as one foot of water. The cold water entered right near the top a few inches below the level of and across the pool from, the runoff lip. All of the runoff from each pool was funneled back into the creek as waste after passing through a large reflecting pool which still had water lilies and hyacinth growing even after all these years.

There were still remnants of the privacy fences that had separated the pools at least on the one end of the buildings. You could also see the vestiges of the shell pathways on both sides of the central building and along the back of the fenced areas, possibly where servants had walked when delivering food or drink to the patrons in their private little nooks.

One year's end of July project; had been to restore one of the bathing pool areas to full usability. The weeds and small bushes were cut back or removed, the privacy fences were rebuilt, additional shell was put down connecting the pool area to the parking area, and grass was planted in the 20 by 20 area that had been the room or suite for that pool. Tents could then be used in that area for when the buddies came up hunting or the families could use during their stays. The top row of rocks from the foundation of that room was used to build a table and seats, we even built a grill like for your back yard, and pavers were laid to create an area for sunning or setting up extra chairs.

When we arrived at the spa site, I could tell that whichever of the families had been up here during the first half of June, they had used the pool because they had obviously used the weed whip to cut back all the extra growth of grass and weeds all around the walkways and pool area. I was glad of that as that meant an extra hour or two of relaxation rather than first having to spend time on cleaning up the area. Not all of dad's buddies were quite as meticulous about cleaning up the place just before leaving as dad was; I knew that dad and I would be back up here cleaning up on the day before our vacation ended.

"What's the schedule for today, dad? Hunting early, or later; I'm guessing that you wanted me to go along for that either way, right?"

"Well, actually, I was thinking that I want you to take a little time this morning and consider what would be the best way to set up a bathroom in one of those little plastic storage sheds for the spa site here while your mom and I went to grab a few rabbits. You don't have to take a lot of your time doing it; I just want an idea of how hard you think it would be to maybe set up electricity for it up here. I already have taken time to estimate any plumbing supply needs for it."

"Wow dad, I didn't see that one coming at all. How much electricity do you want up here, I mean, just for some lights, or are you thinking about for appliances and such also? I can't even think of any bathroom appliances that would justify getting electricity set up here. If it's just lights, it would be a lot cheaper and easier to just stick with lanterns and forget about electricity. We're talking running and maintaining 8 miles of wire from our cabin, or putting up another windmill. Either way, that would be mighty expensive for something used just a few hours a day and probably only for at most, 60 days out of the year. And on top of that, each of the families will have their own cabin no more than 15 miles away. I can't see a justification for it."

"Yeah, yeah, I guess you're right. I only remembered to mention it when we got up here. I had forgotten all about the idea until Carl had reminded me shortly before we left for vacation that the guys wanted an opinion. I think your mom and I will still go get a couple rabbits. You two can just relax and soak or sun. We'll be back in a few hours to eat some lunch."

"Hey, if you want to take the air horn, you could give us a blast when you're still ten or fifteen minutes away and we could put the hot dogs on to start cooking. I'm going to rig the tarp over the table so we'll have some shaded area too; we don't want too much sun. If we get bored, Barb and I may walk down along the road a ways exploring; we'll stay below the spa site so you won't have to worry about us being anywhere near to where you're shooting."

So dad went over to the Jeep and got out the rifle, the shotgun and some ammo for each, and mom picked up the camera to take along. They both put on their big orange hats and headed up the path into the woods above the back of the spa site. I started setting up the tarp for shade which would only take a few minutes since we used the fence posts for three corners and had a bamboo pole that we kept to support the fourth corner.

"Good thinking Tom, suggesting they take the horn and let us know when they were on their way back. That'll give us time to get our clothes back on as well as getting the hot dogs started."

"Well, we better not expect them to remember or maybe they might not bother to blow it since there isn't any hurry about anything today. And who knows how quickly they might get two rabbits, so we better not count on having a long time. Of course, we will have the time until we hear two shots unless they go too far for us to hear them shooting."

When I turned from tightening the ropes holding the tarp, there stood a naked nymph grinning at me and giving me a come here signal. My shirt was off almost instantly, the boots took a little longer and then the jeans and swim trunks followed landing on the table beside her hip. I reached down and placed a hand on each ass cheek lifting her for a kiss. Her hands ran up my arms and behind my shoulders and around the back of my neck. The kiss started gently, but soon was full of need and our tongues pushed into each other's mouth.

After a minute, I lifted her a little higher so I could get my mouth on her nipples and she giggled and then started to moan and almost immediately she went into her first orgasm. I just kept my lips on her nipple while she shook through the height of her orgasm. Then as she started to calm, I turned my head and sucked in the other nipple and she zoomed right back up to the heights and started to shake hard again. When she again started to calm, I lowered her until I could give her another kiss.

I lowered her some more and stopped when I felt the wetness of her slit rubbing along the top of my prick. I slid her back and forth lubricating my prick with her juices and then moved her back and up slightly so that my tip touched the opening to her pussy. She shivered at the contact and I slowly pushed in entering her in a steady stroke going in 3 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches. She started to moan again and shake and I held her and let her move back and forth at her own pace.

"More, more," she said and I slipped another inch in, then another, and a third inch. She again moaned and groaned and her hands slid down around my back and she held on to me just above my waist. When the quivering had almost slowed to a stop, she suddenly yanked with all of her might and engulfed the last inch and a half and she screamed into my chest as another major orgasm racked through her body. I kissed her on the top of her head, muffling my shout in her hair.

I sure hoped that mom and dad were far enough away that they hadn't heard her scream because they definitely would have come running to find out what was killing their daughter. They would have found it was me, with my cock buried all the way into her cunt. I was still standing there, my arms pinning her arms to my sides, my hands still under her ass cheeks, with her head hanging back. She was limp as a dishrag and I slowly started to slide one hand up her back to keep her from falling back from my chest.

She was completely out of it and I needed a couple of minutes to get enough strength back to be able to turn around and sit down with her on my lap. At least I was starting to shrink and I was glad I wasn't applying so much pressure against her cervix. I finally felt enough strength to be able to shuffle my feet and turn to sit on the pile of foundation stones that served as a chair, well as a stool, at the table. As I sank down, I eased Barb back and slipped out of her pussy.

"Oh, No," she whispered as she realized what was happening. But I knew that she couldn't take any more now. She'd need to rest a while before she'd be up to anything other than sitting and sunning. She couldn't even get her eyes to stay open. And I wasn't much better off. I just sat back against the table and let her lay her head on my chest.

We sat there for about fifteen minutes before Barb pushed herself back up off my chest and looked into my eyes. "Wow!" "Yeah, wow," I answered, "We better get in the pool and rinse off good so we don't smell of sex. Then we better get our swimwear back on just in case they decide to come back with or without rabbits. And I better get the bucket and dump some water here to wash away the puddles of cum under our feet."

She looked down and seeing the puddles she started laughing. "Yes, I think you're right. That would kind of give us away. At least I'm sure that mom would know what it is, I'm not so sure of dad, he may or may not think of it."

We got up and walked over to the pool. I got in and went down a couple steps to be able to wash my groin clean. I helped Barb in and she knelt on one of the upper steps to wash herself out and off. We stayed right near the overflow lip so the washed off cum would go out quickly. We didn't want mom and dad seeing it floating when they came back.

Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers