Quiet Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Barb, maybe you better take a look at this picture I just found on here. It's obviously one that mom and dad didn't intend for us to see; but since I did, how do you think I, or we, should handle this? With the accident, they must have forgotten that they were taking pictures, and I don't want another foot in mouth moment or to embarrass them any more than they have been so far. What should we do?"

I handed Barb the camera and her eyes widened as she looked at the picture. Then she pushed the back button again, and again, and again. She did it about ten times slowly. Then she sat for a moment holding the camera to her chest, thinking. I could tell when she made the decision. She pushed the forward button until the fox picture was showing, and handed the camera back.

"Okay, you aren't going to say anything about seeing that picture. Just forget it if you can; who do I think I'm kidding? I know you won't be able to forget, but be sure you don't mention it at all. Since mom and I have the best rapport, after we get back home, I'll tell mom that I saw it. That way we can come up with a way to avoid that kind of thing happening in the future."

"Hey Barb, I have the solution to keep it from happening again. We just get a memory card for each of us to use with the camera. We can put our initials on them and pop them in when we get the camera to use. Since we're all adults, we could even put them in a medicine bottle which we keep attached to the camera strap so we always have our own handy. We could do that at least until we get our own separate high quality camera."

"See, I knew there was some reason besides the sex to keep my techno-nerd brother around." She laughed. "Well, that and serving as my guardian and pack animal. But having seen those pictures, I bet that I could pull my shorts and bikini bottom off and lean on this rock, and you could hold onto my hips and spread your feet apart and we could make a good alignment. I would sure like to test that theory."

Now a gentleman could never refuse such a request from a lady, so I lay the pack down and set the camera on it. I moved up onto one foot and one knee and helped Barb stand in front of me facing me. I placed my hands on each hip and started to lower her shorts. Her smile brightened as more and more of her skin came into my view. I caught the sides of her bikini bottoms as my hands passed and lowered them as well. When they reached her feet, I had her hold onto my shoulders while she lifted one foot and then the other to remove them completely. While I pulled her close and planted a kiss on her mound, just above her slit, she pulled her shirt and bikini top off and threw them down.

I quickly shucked my tennis shoes and started on my jeans and trunks. Before I was even ready to stand up, I had them down to my knees. With one hand, I took one of her wrists, and then the other and pulled them down forcing Barb to bend at the waist. I kissed her lips and then her neck and then I nuzzled on her tits, sucking each for just a few seconds. Then I placed both of her hands over on the rock making her bend a little lower and stood up, stepping out of my jeans and trunks. I moved over behind her and placed my left hand on her hip. The right hand, I gripped on my hardening prick and used it to slide the tip up and down rubbing her juices all over the lips and the head of my prick. The pre-cum was almost unneeded since she was literally dripping with her own lubricant. As the head started to enter the inner hole, I moved that second hand to the other hip holding her steady for full penetration. She cooed the whole time as the head slipped in, followed by the first couple inches, then half was in, then three quarters, and finally I was fully in with my hips tight against her ass cheeks and the head of my cock was kissing against the deepest part of her cunt. She was already on her second orgasm and I was holding her up by her hips.

I couldn't understand most of what she said, but when she said, "Yes, yes, yes" and "So good, so very good"; those were clear enough to recognize. I slid my left hand under her belly with my wrist at her navel and my middle finger pulled back so as not to press on her clit while she finished that orgasm and settled back down slightly. I bent over her far enough to move my right hand under and slide it up to gently cover her left tit.

When she finally seemed to be aware again of her surroundings, I straightened up and lifted her off her feet. She moved her left hand down to my wrist; she was impaled but, with my left hand holding her up, to the extent that she was not hurting. Her right hand came up and touched my cheek, pulling my face so she could press a kiss to my chin. I knew she was ready for the next step. I allowed my finger to touch her clit and at the same time squeezed gently on her tit. She exploded into another orgasm and I kissed under her ear as her head slammed back against my chest as she shimmied and shook. I adjusted my grip, moving my finger back and returning to holding without squeezing her tit. Each of her orgasms pulled me closer and closer to my own and I had to really exert myself to hold off just a few seconds more.

I wanted to wait until she recovered enough so that we could cum together with her next orgasm; but her little grunts and moans and cooing noises, and the smell of her arousal even out in the open air, and the feel of her juices running down not just her legs, but mine too... She was starting to calm just a bit; she stopped shaking. And that's when I made my mistake. I turned my head to kiss under her ear again, and I saw a drop of sweat run down out of her hair just in front of her ear. I stuck out my tongue and followed it down her neck and onto her shoulder where I caught it and covered it with a kiss, tasting her. But my eyes were now pointed straight down, and I saw my hand covering her tit, and the other nipple was sticking out like a cherry flavored gumdrop. I couldn't hold out any more.

My left hand started twitching and my middle finger was right on Barb's clit. My right hand began having spasms, squeezing and releasing on her tit. I managed to get my lips over my teeth and avoided biting her shoulder, but my hips started a rocking motion pistoning out and back, luckily in only a couple inches of movement. Barb also started shaking into another orgasm, but somehow she managed to press her lips to my neck and we were able to stifle our screams against each other's skin. My world turned red, then grey...

I awoke to the feeling of pressure on my chest and groin, no, not pressure on my chest but weight. But there is pressure and weight on my groin, well the pressure is on, no around my... Oh my God, I'm still in Barb's pussy. My hands are still holding her tight to me. Well, at least I'm not having the twitching and spasms of before. I moved my left hand up and held her with my thumb on her sternum; her left hand was still on my left wrist. My right hand, I moved to brush her hair from my face; yes, that removed the tickle on my mouth, nose and eyes. Her right hand lay up over my shoulder. Since I'm only half hard, I guess I'm not hurting her at all; she's breathing smooth, even deeply, shoot, she may even be asleep...

Neither of us were in any shape to do anything more, so when I had a little energy back, I slid her slightly higher on my chest and used my right hand to push my prick down and popped it out of her pussy. She made a tiny whining noise, but quickly was silent and still again. I took my right hand and felt around to make sure there weren't any rocks or stickers there so I could roll Barb over and off my chest. I had to get her off soon so I could roll up and see whether it was a stick or a rock poking me in the small of my back.

But I knew that I couldn't reach any of our clothes to lay under her. As I rolled her off, I placed her hand under her cheek as a cushion. I took a towel out of the pack and rolled it to form a pillow for Barb. Then I sat back against one of the rocks to regain the rest of my strength.

I couldn't resist, while Barb rested, I had to look at the other nine or ten pictures that dad had taken of mom. I clicked back to the first picture dad had taken and it was a great portrait shot of mom, nothing suggestive at all. The last two were the really slutty looking poses. One was from the front and mom was offering dad her boobs. The other was the one from the back that I had found first. Mom is definitely model material, with or without clothes, just like Barb.

It had taken me about ten minutes to review the pictures, ten minutes that was enough time for the fluids and cum to dry in my pubic hairs and I was sure to dry on Barb as well. That meant, we'd have to wash off before we dressed and headed back, and there weren't any hot springs this far up the valley; the first were at the spa area. So it would be a cold stream rinsing that we'd get. I hated the idea of having to tell Barb that fact.

When I had flipped back to the fox picture, I had stood up to compare the view to three fallen trees that I could see across the meadow. I made a mental note that the third one, the one farthest up the meadow was the right one to look at. What I hadn't noticed was Barb watching me while I looked at the last couple pictures and did the comparison viewing.

"We're going to have to find someplace to rinse off before we dress, Tom. Is there any hot springs up this far that you know about, or is it a cold water rinse this time?"

"I was just thinking about that and dreading having to tell you. My best idea is to go to the downhill end of the creek that runs through the meadow and maybe it won't be too cold since it is in the sun for a while as it runs down and across the meadow. Hopefully, the sun will warm us up and dry us quickly enough that we won't be too uncomfortable. If it's just too cold, we can use one of the towels to dry off and explain that we soaked our feet while we rested from the walking around."

"Yes, that should work out okay. Looking at you, I know that you could use a cold shower or something to calm you down. I'm guessing that you looked at the other pictures that dad took, huh? Thinking about them, I need a cold rinse too; mom is really hot; but I would be too tired to walk back if we did any more now."

"Okay, let's go get cleaned up and then we can try to get another picture or two of the fox. The one I got looks okay in this small camera view screen, but if I blow it up, I'm afraid it may not be focused well enough. I'd love to get a nice clean shot with the fox on a log or rock. I can use my walking stick to steady my aim and take the time to focus properly. Of course, the fox may hide the rest of today after the two gunshots. Guess we'll just have to wait and see."

We walked across the meadow angling slightly down meadow since I knew the creek exited down closer to the bottom of the meadow. It actually exited just above the lowest fallen tree and it followed a path just barely staying in the meadow from some distance above the third fallen tree. This section of the creek looked to be almost straight for about 150 yards, a good distance to be able to look for any sign of the fox at the original tree where I saw it earlier. It also was almost level so the water was flowing slowly and most of the chill was gone by this point so we could rinse without any shivering. We decided to sit on some rocks and watch for the fox while we dried in the sun.

After we had sat there for about forty-five minutes, Barb asked if I saw the fox at the edge of the woods also. I told her yes and that we should just stay where we were. The fox watched us for a few minutes and must have decided that we were not a threat. It disappeared for a minute or two and suddenly Barb whispered for me to look at the two cubs with the mother fox. I slowly raised the camera and used the zoom feature to get several nice pictures of the grouping before they finished drinking and the mother sent her pups back into the woods. The mother then climbed back up on the log like she was posing for me. I got several more nice pictures with her head at various angles to me before she disappeared again into the woods.

"Well, that was interesting, Tom. That's the first time I ever saw a fox that was a ham. She looked like she posed for you."

"I was just thinking the exact same thing. I don't know enough about fox behavior to know if that is normal in the wild, but she did hang around long enough for me to take her 'close-up' pictures. I wonder who her agent is, and how much I'm supposed to pay."

We decided to walk slowly up the creek staying on the meadow side but looking to see if there were a lot of fox tracks at that tree; if it is their normal watering spot. If so, next week, mom and dad would probably want to come up to view the pups. At least, mom would and I'm sure dad would come up with her to do that, especially since that would be one of their alone times, or could be.

Barb and I decided to follow the creek further up just to pass some time. We saw rabbit tracks all over the place, like every ten or twenty feet or so. We got all the way across the meadow following the creek before we found a spot where there was a high concentration of raccoon tracks, apparently their favorite watering spot. And not too far further, the possum watering spot was evident by the amount of tracks. All the way at the entry of the creek to the meadow, we even saw a few deer tracks, but only a few, so they must not come down this far very often or at least not in the meadow itself.

We had given mom and dad about three hours already so we decided it was time to start heading back. It would take us another forty minutes or so to get back to the spa site; that should have given them enough time for their own activities. And apparently we timed it pretty well, because just as we approached the end of the meadow; we heard the air horn blow the come on back signal. We used a code with the horn. One blast meant come when you are ready, while two blasts meant hurry some, and three blasts meant make it fast, it's an emergency. When dad was out hunting, he used the same code with his rifle, two quick shots meant need help soon, but three meant get here quick.

Dad must have started the fire quite a while ago because there was a good bed of ash where the potatoes were baking, and the steam was coming out the end of the ears of corn, and the meat looked good, mine being well done of course. He had also set the remaining baked beans in the warming table in case anyone wanted some of those too. Mom was sitting in the pool again; it had to be again, because she wasn't pruned up so she had to have been out for some time while we were gone.

Barb and I volunteered to fix the plates since dad had done the cooking or at least most of it; mom probably helped some, especially with the timing on when to start the various foods on the grill. I let Barb get drinks while I got the potatoes and took them over to the warming table to rinse off the ashes. I also brought back the beans when I returned with the potatoes. I used the long handled tongs to get each of us an ear of corn and to get the meat off the grill.

Mom, Barb and I had soda pop with supper while dad had another beer. We asked for the medical report on mom's ankle while we all sat and ate. She said it felt good enough that she thought she may even be able to walk to the Jeep herself and when we went back, she'd be able to go up to the cabin with just a little help for the hill. We said that dad or I or the two of us could give her a lift up the hill; no sense in pushing it and having her limping around a lot longer by trying too much too soon.

We all sat on the edge of the pool while we looked at the new pictures that I had taken of the fox and her pups. Mom said that she thought a couple of them were as good as any she had ever seen even on like Disney or National Geographic specials. Mom said that she was pretty sure that she remembered that the library and the Women's Guild at home sponsored photo contests each year and that I should consider entering some of my pictures.

Mom and dad sat on the edge just talking quietly, while Barb and I went ahead and gathered up everything we had brought with us for the day, including everything from supper and packed it back in the car. When we finished, we suggested that we wanted to get back while it was still light, just in case, so mom wouldn't have trouble on the hill. If we carried her, we'd need to be able to watch our steps. We reminded dad that it was uphill at the cabin.

Mom limped when she tried to step up and head to the car, so I told dad to just pick her up and I'd watch his feet and make sure he didn't slip or trip on anything to the car. Barb ran ahead and opened mom's door for dad to just sit her right in on the front passenger seat. When we parked at the cabin, I said that there was no sense in risking another accident by dad carrying her by himself. We could form a chair with our arms and wrist grips and carry her with no trouble.

Dad finally agreed that since it is uphill, it might be easier at least for that part of the distance. So he carried her across the creek but then we picked her up together until we got up onto the porch. Barb got at least one picture of mom with her two porters carrying her during her safari. Dad carried her in and sat her on the couch, while with Barb's help, I went back to bring up everything left in the car.

After we carried everything in and got it all put away, mom wanted to look at her 'safari porter' pictures and a closer look at the fox pups. Dad said he wanted to see them on the big screen at home, that he may get one or two blown up for the walls at work. I joked that he'd have to get the approval of the photographer to do that; but he said, "My camera, my pictures!" I told him that I was sure the photographer would agree to a deal of some sort.

Dad asked if anyone needed the generator run tonight to charge up MP3 players or anything else. I said that depended on what the plans for tomorrow were; would we be going to town to get the windmill parts and more groceries, or would we be waiting until Friday for that. Before dad could get out the word Friday, mom said she needed to charge up her tablet so she could read a few things she had on there before she started into her next book.

I suggested that if mom was going to charge her tablet tonight, we all should charge our phones also so they would be ready for Friday so we could use them down in town to coordinate since we'd be separated for shopping. So dad did go turn on the generator and we all hooked up our cellphones for recharge. Mom and dad talked a little more and it was decided that dad would get to go fishing again tomorrow morning and mom was going to relax, and prop her feet up and baby her ankle, so she'd be totally rested for Friday's trip into town.

I talked with dad a little while when he went back out to shut off the generator asking if he intended to make it an early fishing day, and if he wanted me to get up with him to fix breakfast for mom. But he decided to let the girls sleep in tomorrow; which meant that I'd be able to sleep in also. Dad said he was heading off to bed and mom decided that she was going with him. I said I thought I'd stay up a while longer; maybe go ahead and burn the rubbish that we'd accumulated so far. Barb said she'd stay up with me so I wouldn't burn the cabin down, which got a laugh from mom and dad.

So Barb and I went out back to the burn pit that we had for rubbish while the folks went on to bed. We were on the far side of the cabin from mom and dad's room so any noise we made wouldn't disturb them as long as we weren't yelling or screaming. The pit was about 20 yards from the cabin and the generator was in a small hut at the base of the windmill about halfway in between.