Quiet Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice thinking, Tom. Mom and dad won't be back up at all tonight so we have however long we want to take for whatever we want to do. I want my lick job now, the one you owe me from this morning."

"I was hoping that you'd think of that. I think you will make a fine late night snack, and I can hardly wait to dig right in. Come on over here and let's see what I can do. Oh shoot, wait a minute; I guess I better start the rubbish fire first."

So while I got the weighted steel lid off the fire pit and started the fire, Barb proceeded to lay out a tarp on the nearby grass and strip off all her clothes. I knew that she'd look so sexy in the reflected firelight and I was definitely not disappointed. She stood there waiting for me to turn and look at her and once I did, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

When the fire burned higher, her bronzed skin looked like gold. Until she moved, she appeared to be a newly discovered statue of Venus or Aphrodite. I couldn't even speak; I was unable to offer any compliment that would do her justice. Then she raised her arms with her hands spread wide, offering a welcoming hug. I needed to approach and adore her. I needed to worship her from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. I needed to provide her with anything and everything I could.

I knelt before her and kissed her hands and up her arms. I switched my attention and kissed her breasts, first one and then the other. I kissed around to her back and then down her spine licking and kissing on each vertebra and finally placing kisses on the globes of her derriere. She placed her hands on mine on her hips and hummed in approval of my actions.

I turned her back around and placing a hand on the middle of her back, and the other behind her knees, I picked her up and laid her on her back on that tarp. I moved to her feet, kissing her toes and the arch and her ankles, the one and then the other. I proceeded slowly up her legs and she started to squirm and moan lightly while her hands went into her hair and spread it out, fanned over the tarp.

I kissed up her calves; then the back of her knees and the inside of her thighs positioning myself between her legs so I could approach the treasure hidden at her center. I slid my hands under the cheeks of her ass and lifting slightly, I kissed the creases on either side of her pussy. She started shaking and groaning and she placed one hand over her mouth to stifle the noises while the other hand went to the back of my head and pulled me more tightly to her.

I centered my mouth over her pussy and after just a single puff of air; I swiped my flattened tongue up from her tight little asshole up and over all the way to her clitoris. Then I went back down and stiffening my tongue, I made a swipe up again, this time, sliding it between her outer lips and tasting her nectar, before using it to draw a small circle around her clit again and again.

Her hand was not completely successful on suppressing her squeals and her other hand could not force my head harder to her pussy. The spasms were rolling up and back in her tummy and she was shaking so hard that I was having trouble holding her so I could keep my tongue in contact with her skin. Then she just stiffened for a moment and suddenly just dissolved into a pool of jelly laying on the tarp. I backed off as I knew she was too sensitive for continued contact to her clit. I merely laid her hips back down on the tarp and proceeded to rub her hip with one hand while the other was at a knee. The sudden inhalation of her breath was the first indication that she had stopped breathing for a moment.

My prick was throbbing and I wanted so badly to pounce on her and fill her full of me, but I could tell that she was in no shape for any more stimulation right now. So I laid myself down beside her and propped myself up on one elbow. I don't even think she was aware when I used my other hand to brush her hair out of her face. I just lay down propping my head on my hand and had my other arm across her tummy and holding just above her hip. It was going to take a few minutes for her to come around.

I took a few minutes to look over at the fire to see if I needed to poke it around to be sure that it all burned up completely. It was fine and I could see that it would be done relatively soon as it was starting to burn down to just ashes. Tomorrow morning, I could just shovel those over into the compost pile. I did think far enough to look around and make sure that no cinders had flown up out of the fire. When the fire looked dead enough, I got up and put the weighted steel lid back over the pit. I noticed that Barb was actually asleep because I could hear her gentle little girl snore. I decided to try to pick her up and carry her to her room without waking her. I got her into her room and laid her on her lounger so I could turn her sheet down. I put her clothes down on the lounger and laid her in the bed, covering her with the sheet. She didn't really need it for warmth, but she was naked under there.

Then I took myself off to the bathroom before going into my room for the night. It had been a rather long day and as I took off my clothes, I thought about how good it felt to be lying down. The day had had several nice quiet times that I had thoroughly enjoyed.