Quiet Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

"I never stopped loving you, Alex."

"I know, baby."

"We never had the time anymore."

"Well, the world is gonna have to wait while we catch up."

She smiled and drew closer to meet her lips with mine, while guiding me inside her at the same time. The sloshing of the water along the sides of the tub slowly overtook the music as she humped against me, lower lip trapped between clenched teeth, the sounds of her pleasure escaping in the tiniest of moans. As hot as the water was, I could feel the difference between it and her arousing heat.

I pressed closer and gripped her ass with both hands as she rocked on top of me. "No one's here, Meiko" My comment was answered by a deep groan as she stopped biting her lip and let out all the pent-up frustration of work and day to day responsibilities. I felt myself slide deeper inside her, her inner sanctum receiving me, gripping vise-like. "I love you, I love you, I love you..." I couldn't get the words out fast enough as I peppered her face and neck with kisses.

"Show me," she breathed.

I raised my hips higher, causing me to slide deeper inside her and lower in the water. Before I knew it I was submerged. I opened my eyes underwater and stared at her. I held my breath, tiny bubble escaping to pop at the surface. My lungs burned from the lack of oxygen and my throat tightened in search of fresh air but I stayed under, still inside Meiko, my hands locked on her hips. The water stilled and I began to see more clearly. She looked back through the water at me and I saw the love was still there. She saw that I was ready to give life for her as quickly as I could give it to her.

I was out of air, ready to rise but Meiko came down to me, planting her lips on mine, giving me her oxygen. I took all she gave; breathing turned to kissing. I felt the familiar twang starting in the pit of my stomach, my dick convulsing in anticipation. The little air I received was spent and Meiko was surely out as well, but we kept our lips pressed to one another, pelvis' crushed together as one.

I began to come, deep blasts of devotion filling her sanctum, starting her on a simultaneous orgasm. We rose out of the water together but never detached, riding it out together. Meiko wrapped her arms around me tightly, knees raised out of the water. I felt her shaking as she bit down on my shoulder, hips bucking feverishly. She hasn't come like that since med school.

We stayed in that for what seemed like hours, only a light caress or shared kiss to break up the monotony. I was no longer hard and my cock slipped out of her , but we stayed in that position. Her phone rang in the next room, but we didn't move. The water cooled, but we just hugged the chill away.

Only when the downstairs door opened; the weekly maid showing up for duty, did we part. I moved quickly as I could, trying to jumpstart my circulation through my legs again. When I got out, I helped Meiko, wrapping her up in a towel. She ran giggling like a schoolgirl back across the hallway to the bedroom before the maid made it upstairs. I grabbed my terry bathrobe, quickly donning it and meeting the help halfway on the stairs.

I dismissed her for the day and returned to the bedroom to find my wife stretched out on the unmade bed, towel cast aside. She had her eyes closed, a coy smile on her face. I turned to leave her, assuming she fell asleep when she spoke.

"You know that light in my bathroom?"

"Huh?"

"The broken light."

"Oh yeah. I'll call the guy."

"Don't worry about it, I like your bathroom better." I smiled, strolling over to her on the bed and curling my body around hers.

"I'm cutting back on days." She opened her eyes and turned to look at me. "I've missed this too."

I knew she wasn't just talking about the sex, even though it was as intense as the first time, but the fact that we were together. I leaned over and kissed her eyelids, then her nose.

She pressed up against me where we lay, once again, as husband and wife.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers
12