Quietly Awakening You

Story Info
The way to awaken your lover.
1.1k words
3.92
13.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon when I entered your room you were sleeping. Naked arms raised with your elbows level with your shoulders; legs slightly parted. It had been a warm afternoon you were covered in a light sheen of perspiration.

I took off my clothes and knelt beside the bed looking at you admiring the swell of your breasts the sensuous curve of your hips and the clever soft lips that kiss your thighs at the Y where they meet. I wondered if it would be possible to sexually arouse you without awakening you.

Pursing my lips I blew a soft yet firm stream of air to a spot on your abdomen just above your navel. As the perspiration dried out tiny goose bumps appeared. I carried on blowing as I slowly moved up your abdomen toward your left breast. I watched as diminutive goose bumps marched across your rib cage climbed the slope of your breast then slowly and gently circled your nipple which swelled and rose in response.

I moved my column of air and its accompanying march of goose bumps down the soft valley between your breasts to paddle among two beads of perspiration then slowly rise and circle your other nipple which, like its twin sister, hardened to stand proud. Was I imagining things or had your breathing become deeper?

I knelt beside you on the bed and leaned over your delightful shaven mound and again started to blow down toward your glistening pussy. My senses told me that there was more than perspiration here. I could see and smell runnels of your love honey seeping between your labia which swelled as I blew along one side back up the other then slowly along the sweet damp-musky cleft that divided them. Then I reached that special spot where your clit laid waiting as I continued to blow your clit swelled till it rose from its protective sheath and a groan came from your throat.

I leaned back contented as the thought crossed my mind "How powerful am I? I have been able to sexually arouse you without awakening or touching you." Then I became aware that my cock was as hard as steel my breathing coarse and ragged as the thought crossed my mind "How powerful are you that I have been bought to a sexual fever and all that you have done is sleep?"

I could not stop now but to continue would mean waking you up. Being awake was definitely a necessary part of what I had in mind. I moved up the bed slightly till I was kneeling near your upper abdomen then again leaned forward and down till my face was poised above your fragrant vagina. This time instead of blowing I began following the line of your labia with my tongue. Instinctively your legs parted to allow me access as I licked lapped and kissed my way down the left then up the right side of your vagina. Your juices were thick and copious. As I reached your clitoris my tongue lashed out parting your lips allowing me full access to your pearl which I sucked into my mouth to nibble lightly with my teeth.

Your breathing had become coarse and ragged. Your hips began to buck causing my tongue to slide along the hot wet slit between your clit and the source of your love honey. You were moaning. If there was any doubt that you were awake then it vanished when you grasped my cock and began stroking along its turgid length your fingers rippling/bumping over its plum-like head.

I tried easing my cock out of your grasp as I said, 'No, this is just for you.'

There was determination in your growl as you grasped my cock even more firmly and replied. 'No, this is for me.'

Then you rolled over to face me and wriggled down the bed till we were in the side-by-side 69 position. I needed no more invitation as you lifted your leg to give me full access to a pussy which was drooling love honey. I used the flat of my tongue to divide your lust swollen lips as I licked the copious sweet musky essence of you. I stiffened my tongue to thrust it into you. You were so tight that I had to push hard to gain entrance I could feel the walls of your vagina clasping me. You were groaning so that I could feel the vibration as you sucked my rock hard cock as only you know how; your lips forming a perfect seal your cheeks collapsing inward from the incredible pressure of your suction then the swirl of your head as you plunged down engulfing my cock to its limit. There is nothing on this earth that feels better than you sucking my cock. But I knew that I would not be long in coming if this continued and I had other plans for my cum.

Again I concentrated on your clitoris; my tongue strummed it as though it were a guitar till like a guitar it produced its own beautiful music. Your body stiffened your legs tightening around my head when a clitoral orgasm ripped through you as you cried out. Your pussy was awash with warm thick juices; hot wet eager and ready to fuck.

I positioned myself between your legs as you reached down to use your left hand to part your warm swollen lips and your right to place my raging hard-on at the entrance to your vagina. I eased forward oh how hot, how wet, how tight you were. How smooth the walls of your clasping pussy how firmly you gripped me, how eagerly you thrust back at me till my balls touched that dark arcane ridge between your vagina and anus. Then how we surged apart to thrust together again and again and again; my cock steel hard in its intensity plunging deeper and deeper into your honeyed depths.

Did I just say that 'Nothing on earth feels better than you sucking my cock?' Well I lied. Nothing on earth feels better than my cock plunging into your eager pussy; nothing as sweet as your vagina clasping me, trying to suck me deeper into you.

Did I just say that 'Nothing on earth feels better than my cock plunging into your eager pussy?' Well again I lied; for nothing can begin to compare with sharing a simultaneous orgasm with you. Nothing is as incredible as that feeling of my cock erupting inside you; orgasmic pulsations as hot ropes of my very essence jetted into you whilst you with your legs wrapped around me had your head thrown back as your fantastic pussy milked every last drop from me.

Then later as we lay side by side I was thinking that I was all spent with nothing left to give till you rolled onto me and husked.

'I do hope that you have not made any plans for the next two days.'

end