Quincunx Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back, blissfully serene, the last of her shudders leaving her lying limp on top of me. She lifted and stretched her legs down, her feet climbing the top wall as her head came to rest on her arms across my thighs, breathing more softly as she wiggled and snuggled down.

Cruelly I rolled her off me, sitting up to stretch my hands out as she stirred, taking hers as she twisted to sit up facing me. She leant in lips first and I moved to take her by the neck as our lips met. She kissed with a passion, grinding her lips to mine as she looped her arm around my neck.

She freed her other hand and cupped it over my wilted knob, her fingers curling around the shrivelled head.

"You didn't cum much," she half giggled as she broke the kiss.

"We can talk of that later," I murmured. "Let's get some sleep now. Tomorrow's a big day."

Tomorrow I would get my freedom back and lose this fantasy world of sex in servitude, as Rash rolled across me to swing her legs over I wondered what life would be like when it came to sex with Webbie, sex after this would never be the same again.

She snuggled into me as I spooned her, my shoulder on a damp patch as she laid her head to my neck. I felt her hand creep over to end short on my tummy, finger tips brushing through my pubes, her pubes soft and fluffy under mine.

I woke up with Rash still in my arms, my hand still cupping one breast, my knob fully hard and jammed between her legs. I gently tweaked her nipple.

"Are you awake?"

"Mm...," she replied, stirring in my arms.

"You feeling sexy?" I whispered. "Miriamni's still asleep."

She pushed back into me, letting her legs open and my erect knob to poke through.

"Are you offering," she whispered back with a little giggle.

"I'm in a giving mood," I came back, massaging her breast and working my free arm under her, to claim the other.

She caught my knob and pulled it tight into her crotch, pressing it against her cunny lips. I twisted myself over, pulling her on top of me as I shifted to the centre, starting back on her breasts as I got comfortable.

She lurched up, sitting on my tummy and pushing herself backwards to sit astride me, taking my knob in hand as she settled and positioned herself over my waiting tongue. Her cunny was aromatically enticing as I burrowed my tongue through the light hairs covering her clit, gently parting the lips to brush over the hood.

She slid her lips over my head, letting it just squeeze through to meet her tongue. The thrill surged down like lightning through a conductor, spiking to eleven as her tongue began its work.

A groan rumbled in my throat as my fingers dug into her firm thighs, echoing in my lips as I sucked on her clit. I had it pressed hard and my tongue was rubbing across it scraping my taste-buds over its tip.

She was leaning on me, her elbows on my hips, letting her hands slip down my shaft, stretching the skin and releasing it as the other hand took over. And more delightfully her lips pressed round the rim as her tongue danced spirals on its engorged bell end.

We performed our act of love, lavishly swapping stimulation till the inevitable when I came first and managed to tip her from the precipice and into the roller coaster ride by erupting into her mouth. I lay in blissful exhaustion, Rash rolled to the side with a sigh, trailing her hand to embrace my flaccid knob.

We lay there sated till Miriamni announced it was time to get up. I insisted that she remove the collar and returned my clothes; they were at the border and had both horses healthy and capable, telling them that I would accompany them as far as the first town where I could purchase food for my journey home.

I saw Rash's face flicker as I said it, and felt a twinge of regret myself, our window of time together was being shuttered. She would go on to play princess with the fine folk there, whilst I would return to my humdrum life and wonder what might have been; hoping the heart ache of regret would soon fade as the old ways reasserted control of my life, leaving just treasured memories.

I dressed and went to ease myself, picking the softer centres of the scrub grass, performing my ablutions when I'd gathered enough. I built the fire and washed my hands to begin preparing my last breakfast with them, half dreaming of her already.

Rash came running back around the corner, clutching a blanket around her.

"It's cold," she shouted at me as she climbed the steps back in.

As I watched her disappear in Miriamni appeared and marched off to take care of the horses. I sat there dreaming of a future where Rash was turned back and came and lived with me, a happy ever after story.

"You're letting that porridge burn," Miriamni warned me as she led my horse out to be saddled.

I stirred franticly, scraping the edge to mix it back in, chastising myself for wishing for miracles, even if they did sometimes happen.

Rash came bouncing down out of the caravan, an elegant flouncy dress and contrasting jacket, emphasising her trim waist, with three quarter sleeves and white gloves.

"How do I look?" She asked, stepping out the floor and giving a twirl that sent the dress spinning out and lifting to reveal her thighs.

I gasped, admiration taking my breath away.

"You think I should wear some jewellery, maybe my tiara?"

"Er no," I said, coming to my senses. "I wouldn't risk that, wait till your safe in the city."

She stood there, hands on hips. "That's what Miriamni said," she pouted.

I smiled to myself, dressed again as a lady she gave off an aura of privilege and authority, her beauty was enough to command you. I sighed, thinking of what I was giving up, the choices life brings us are never black and white, only shades of a drab gray.

"Is breakfast ready?" she asked, starting my arm reflexively stirring.

"Yes I think so," I answered, feeling the stiffness of the mix.

She bent next to me to retrieve a bowl, the scent of roses wafting under my nose.

"What are you going to do when you get there?" I asked.

"I don't know really, find somewhere to live, meet all the eligible bachelors and probably pick one for a husband." She said, looking at me from below her eyelashes.

"Lots of parties and things?"

"Yes," she said smiling at the nearness of the dream. "And picnics and theatres and music."

I gave a chuckle at her enthused description, hoping that it would work out for her. She'd made a bold move and deserved to reap the rewards.

"Miriamni staying with you?"

"No, I think she is intent on returning to her husband."

"She'll help me settle in and then be off as I engage my own servants," she repied.

I wondered how much money she had to accomplish these things; did she bring gold as well as her fine dresses and jewellery?

"Sorry we had to kidnap you; Miriamni didn't know what else to do once she knocked you out. We really needed your horse."

"Well at least the ride was a memorable one," I replied, a grin on my face as I remembered the morning wake up workout we'd enjoyed.

She giggled at my choice of words. "I'm glad we did it," she replied, her lips curling into her own smile.

"It's a truth that will be doubted," I said with a sigh. "If I tell it that is."

She giggled again. "It would haunt your children after you as well."

She blew on the porridge, delicately taking small moiety from the edge to nibble on, while waiting for it to cool. I looked around to see where Miriamni was, her porridge was cooling as well, I'd specially sweetened and flavoured it with cinnamon for our last meal together.

"You said last night to ask later?" Rash asked.

"Ask what?" I said taking a spoonful myself.

"Why you had so little cum."

I jerked my head around, stilled in mid chew. "Huh!"

"Oh never mind if you don't want." She said quietly, looking like she regretted asking.

I remembered her asking last night, when I was all sleepy and relaxed.

"It takes three days to recover your full potency," I explained. "Three days before you can father a child again, last night Miriamni took my best and I didn't have time to recover before you."

"Oh," she said, her brows wrinkling she thought it through.

"We could have done it then, I've got no hymen to break, horse riding took that ages ago."

My heart surged and I almost offered on the spot, my knob starting to stiffen and swell.

"Do you know anything about Potiau?" she asked spooning her own porridge down.

Truth was I didn't, hadn't Miriamni asked me that already. "Not much more than schoolbook stuff."

"It's an independent state," I continued. "The wizards rule as an autocracy is what I've learnt. We have no diplomatic ties with them, just trade agreements."

I could see why she chose it; she didn't think she'd get rendered back on some pretext. It also had no princes to charm, no ladies of the court, no landed gentry like my father. I began to doubt the reception she'd get; she would probably have to mix with the merchant class, where wealth brought strength to your wishes.

Miriamni made her appearance; she popped out of the door in her own skirt and blouse, short sleeved to the elbows.

"We're ready for the off," she stated. "Let's get breakfast finished and we can be on the road."

Rash stood with her three quarter eaten bowl as Miriamni squatted to take hers. I grabbed the pan and my own bowl and walked over to the water butt to clean them and pack them away.

Rash left me her bowl as she went to climb back in the wagon, as I was washing that I heard the sound of horses, clip clopping faintly but growing louder.

"Miriamni!" I shouted.

"Yeh, I hear them."

"Probably the guards, Dayshift for the border post."

She got up and came to stand with me, glancing to the corner where the sound was loudest. Four mounted men came around and pulled short as they saw us and the caravan.

"Who are you," the one in uniform asked.

"I am Davor of Pike Manor, this is Miriamni a healer."

"You look strange folk for travellers," he observed, easing himself out of the saddle.

"We're not travellers," I replied. "The lady wants to move to Lhamo Dondrub, she's run away from her father."

Rash appeared out of the back of the wagon. "I am Princess Rasyondi, youngest daughter of Harould of Skire." She said announcing herself.

The guard looked in askance at her. "We don't have no princesses here."

"No I'm the princess and I want to live here."

Two of the guards still mounted looked around.

"I want to go to Lhamo Dondrub," she said louder.

"We'll have to take you to see the mayor," the uniformed leader stated. "You can tell it to him."

I suppressed a snorted laugh, the first encounter was going well, she was being passed up the chain. The guy didn't have a clue what to do, I began to wonder what other traffic passed this way, or was this a sinecure posting.

He turned to talk to his men. "Two of you will stay here while I take these three over to Halpscraa, this is a case for Jacander, he can divine what to do. Mocjwe, you're with me."

He turned back to face me. "Pack your stuff away then," he paused momentarily. "I hope you did your business out there."

I protested when he ordered me to mount, I was anyway but it was the principle, officially I was independent of them, secretly I was overjoyed at being co-opted with the prospect of another night together. If she was still willing to give it I would take her virginity as a finale.

The journey down was dreary, the leader riding behind us and his lad out in front. I trotted alongside where the road permitted but I spent most of my time trailing the caravan as well. Eventually the green patchwork quilt became farmlands, lining the road to the hamlet appearing along the road in front of us.

They let us stop briefly, becoming a one day wonder while they visited home, then the ale house before urging us on through yet more farmlands. We could see the occasional farm, the house and barns a dark scar amongst the spring greenery.

We stopped in a shady copse to take our midday meal, Rash walking around nervously while Miriamni and I cooked up a thick soup. The guards pulled out packed lunches from their saddle bags and bottles of dark beer and sat on a tree not far away.

The land turned to pasture and I saw livestock roaming free, an occasional herder walking among them. By mid-afternoon we were seeing the steady build-up of the town of Halpscraa, side roads appearing as we approached the centre.

We stopped outside a grand building while the lad opened the gates wide to admit us to the drive, then galloped ahead to alert the house. The drive took us to a magnificent wooden door, in my magical sight I could see spells across the threshold and carved into the wood in strange symbols.

The lad's horse was there, reins trailing on the ground and the horse drinking from the trough. The leader dismounted and went and rapped the knocker then standing waiting glancing over his shoulder at us.

The door opened and the boy came out.

"Look after them," he ordered, stepping inside himself.

12