Quincunx Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt, dipping her head under and giving it a shake till she came up gasping for air, her tush facing me and giving me a flash of her plump lips, the dark lips protruding like some dark fruit berry, curling open to reveal the pink stripe in its centre.

She straightened.

"Pass me a small towel," she asked.

I handed her one and I was treated to her breasts bouncing and bobbing before me as she dried and wrapped her hair.

"You can do my back now," she said turning and squatting on her heels.

I rubbed the soap over her shoulders, circling it and following with my other hand, tracing a zig zag path to the waterline at her waist. I scooped handfuls of water, cupping my hands to her back and drawing it up.

Then she stood and placed her heel on the rim, obviously expecting me to follow on, letting my excitement build as I washed upwards, ever nearer to my favourite part of her, an equal first with the rest but special between us.

I let my forefinger just brush her lips, I could feel her pubes brush my fingertips as they followed the curve, she twitched and then my hands were caressing her cheek in a swirling dance. She changed legs, turning to flash me a coy smile.

As I reached the erogenous zone for a second time she dropped her leg, turned to face me and said. "Take your clothes off and join me, I'll wash your back."

It took me minutes to undress, watching Rash soaping her abdomen and breasts as she waited. I stepped in sporting a shaft stiff enough to for her to swing on. She squatted; knees splayed as she dipped her hands between them and slashed the suds off.

I waited, watching, perched on the rim till she finished and stood.

"Turn round then and kneel down then." She ordered.

I turned and knelt, feeling the smooth hard wood, head bowed and waiting. She emptied her cupped hands, splashing the water over my hair, letting it run to my face. I brought my head up, expecting the second and was wiping the first as it spilled over.

She used her fingers, giving my hair a deep rub with the tips building up a good lather; I could feel her nearness behind me as she stood over me.

"Okay, you can rinse it now," she told me, stepping back.

I shuffled back, bending forwards to dip my head and splash water over it. When I started to straighten she had me turn and she started to wash me from the shoulders down, tweaking my nipples and grinning at me as her own breasts bobbed and swayed before me.

As she got to my waist, my knob lolling in the water, tip just peeking out.

"Stand up and I'll do the rest," she said, kneeling and leaning back on her heels.

I stood, my knob like a flag pole, jutting out at her eyeline. She dipped her hands to the water and brought them to my groin, holding my balls while she soaped them. 'If she delayed to long' I thought. 'My knob would explode on her first touch.'

She moved up, scraping the soap up along its length then circling it around the head before passing the soap up to me. She brought both hands to its base, her fingertips spread around, and started to see-saw them to the tip.

The thrill gave me shivers, waggling my knob in her fingers. She giggled and look up to me, a smile shining in her eyes as she played with it. When she got to the bell end and started stroking that, the silky soft feel of the soap set my knob on fire.

She dropped it; or rather let it spring back up. And, taking the soap back, she reached for my waist, her hands making circles behind it in my pubes as she began on my hips. My knob was still stiff and straining by the time she reached my knees and bade me turn, starting at my knees and climbing to my thighs.

Feeling the delicate brush of her fingertips as I parted my legs with her push, then feeling them glide through my valley, brushing over my rose bud. She slapped me on the tush, giving a little giggle as she told me. "You're done, you can rinse yourself."

I sat back down in the water, splashing it over myself as I watched her climb out the tub and take a towel to dry herself. As I climbed out I turned to Miriamni, asking her if she wanted, assuring her the water was still warm enough.

Rash sat and stretched her legs in the air, drying them and reminding me how elegant they were, beautifully tapered curves. When she was done she turned to Miriamni.

"Will you do my hair for me again?" she asked with that edge of command.

As Miriamni stood, Rash turned to me.

"Come and talk to me in the bedroom." She asked, clutching the towel to her to drape it across her front while holding her other hand out to me.

Rash went and sat on the chair, in front of the dresser mirror whilst I lay face down on the bed, watching as Miriamni combed out her hair.

"Will you take the classes?" she asked.

"Yes, but I'll have to find way to send a message home to my kinfolks, I'll have to tell them what's happening and try and get the Jannaweed back home. My father would kill me if he doesn't get it."

"You can ask the wizard to do it in the morning," she replied, turning her head and getting a scold from Miriamni.

"Yes, I suppose so, things are happening so fast I haven't had time to think." 'Except of her,' my thoughts carried on.

"And you?" she asked of Miriamni.

"Oh, I don't know, it'd be nice to get a bit of training, see what real folks do."

"Then stay, you can all share my house."

Miriamni finished drying and styling Rash's hair, picked up the towels and combs and silently departed leaving me and Rash alone.

12