Quincunx Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there and watched as she showed another side to me, her arguments sounding fiery and heartfelt, I was also getting an eyeful of her bobbling breasts with her animated display of rhetoric and my prodder was responding to the pressure of her cheeks, starting to twitch as it desired more.

"It's not fair what the merchants and bankers get...."

My prodder gave a good twitch and she felt it.

"Oh," she said with delight in her voice. "Are you getting hard again so soon?"

She wiggled her hips as I rapidly thickened and the head of my prodder pushed up against her hunny hole. She pushed herself up on her knees and her hand snaked under to grasp and guide it into her sweet tight cave again.

This time it was her setting the pace as she bounced in my lap, her stroke started with depth but soon shortened as she sped up, giving a little grunt as she bottomed with the slap of her tush on my thighs.

Her breasts were jiggling in front of me as she leant forward and I instantly bent and reached forwards, grasping one it each hand and taking the nipples with my finger and thumb. I began tweaking them as her grunts became louder, her face screwed up with joy.

As she prodded on her knees tightened on me then the first shudder took her and in seconds she was screaming again, her hunny hole massaging my prodder as the waves of pleasure coursed through.

I held her with my hands on her breasts as she sagged forwards, feeling her rapid heart and the hot breath of her pants, lowering her to lie on me as the final shiver ran through her. I still felt my prodder hard inside her as she settled on my chest, her head nestling into my chin with her ash blonde hair gleaming a golden yellow in the candle light beside us.

She stirred as my shaft started to shrink and lose its strength, reviving it as her movements pushed on it. She wormed a hand down to grasp it as she eased herself up and let it slip out into her waiting fingers.

She crawled backwards down till her head bent to let her soft lips encompass my helmet. Her tongue turned it into a tingle of continuous thrills as it caressed around the rim and along the bottom of my shaft as she took it deeper and deeper with slow deliberation.

When it filled her mouth the hand that had been guiding it started to stroke down to the root while her other hand fondled my sac. I lay there, her ministrations sending a tingle deep in my groin as I felt her lank hair raise Goosebumps on my thighs.

Within a minute my hands were holding onto her head as I urged her faster into the surging climax. My seed exploded into her as I threw myself back into the soft mattress, my back arched as my hip thrust and jerked with my cumming.

She crawled back up alongside of me and cuddled in, stretching a leg over mine.

"You feel like the best there is, never mind not having sex like this before, I never thought it could be as nice as you make it. You're spoiling me for my boyfriend when I go back, he'll never be as good as you," she confessed with a sigh. "Can we do this again tomorrow, please, can I come over when I wake up? I want you to start my day on a high."

She pushed herself up to look at me as she said it, giving me a pouting "Pretty please," as I hesitated. We could as well sleep together but for some perception that couples needed to be engaged to do that, marriage was with the birth of a child.

"Yes, it'll start my day with a kick," I replied enthusiastically. "You could come and stay the night if you want."

"By the wheel no!" she exclaimed. "You'll scandalise me jumping the broom with you, even my boyfriend stayed in a spare room when he came."

She sat upright. "We'd better get dressed now, the others will be back."

She rolled off me and climbed off to gather her clothes, I followed and silently dressed. Outside the common room was empty; she bustled of to make cofftea after I accepted her offer and I sat down facing the door, wondering if any were already in their rooms.

12