Quincunx Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you prefer red or white?" I asked her as I got to the counter.

"One of each please." I ordered as she hesitated over her choice.

I took them from the barmaid and paid, wanting to get out quick, not wanting to outlast any welcome in the place. We walked back to the road and eventually got back to my room, I grabbed two cups for the wine while she slipped quickly into my room.

She was lying half across my bed when I walked in, hands behind her head and feet dangling over the edge. She shifted position as I handed her the cups and sat on the edge to take my boots off. I squeezed on next to her and took the bottle of wine she proffered, pouring for us.

We talked more of our lives and our hopes, me telling her that this wizarding business wasn't for me; I wanted to get my quite life back. She told me that she was going to be an educator; she was going to teach some of the greater mages back in a local college in her district.

Her dark hair sparkled in the candlelight as the conversation flowed and the bottle emptied. When I asked about the second she gave a nervous giggle and asked me to 'Blow the candle out.'

I took her cup from her and put them on the floor, then reached over to pinch the candle out. As the darkness enveloped us she moved onto her knees and I heard her clothes rustle as she began to undress. I rolled to the side of the bed and stripped myself.

When I was naked I stood and reached blindly to pull the cover back slightly so she and I could slip under it. I sat on the edge and waited briefly as she finished, she leant across, touching my arm as she dropped her clothes on the floor.

I pulled the cover from under her as she clambered to get beneath it. I slipped in alongside her smooth body and put an arm under her neck and one over her waist. She rolled and put her arms around me, hugging me to her.

"I've waited so long to do this, Bem and Curr both tell me that you're as good as it gets, I so want it to be good."

There was a plaintive edge to her voice that made me hope that my best could fill her dream, she was a sweet girl and she was swaying me to put her in close completion with Xen, so far she'd not spoken of any boyfriend.

12