Quincunx Ch. 18

Story Info
Real magic at last.
4k words
4.69
13k
0

Part 18 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three

Real magic at last

She kept an arm about me as we walked back, letting go to throw the covers back and climb in, I followed and we wrapped our arms about each other, laying still in each other's arms for a minute or more before she half rolled back.

"So how do we kiss?"

Ten minutes later she rolled back as we finished the last lesson with a passionate smooch that had my prodder as stiff as last night.

"People must kiss like that in secret," she said with a sigh. "Look, it's made my nipples come erect."

My look was followed by my mouth as I bent forwards and suckled it. She gave a little 'Mm' and let herself roll onto her back, me following and snaking my hand over to tale her other breast. I twisted onto my knees to crossover to the other breast, treating that to an assault with my tongue and lips.

Within minutes she was writhing and groaning, her hands running through my hair and down to my neck as she expressed her joy and encouragement. She opened her legs as I moved my hand down, tracing my nails lightly over her contours till I trailed into her pubes.

I felt her flinch as my finger found her slit, gliding over the juices there as I sought her hunny hole. Her hands clutched at my hair as I entered her, slipping the one finger curling inside her to massage her G spot.

She lay back and groaned, one hand slipping from my head to displace my hand and pull and twist at the nipple. I brought my finger half out and slipped in a second alongside it and began to finger prod her, getting faster as her hips bucked against my hand.

She came, clamping my hand as her back arched and her fist jammed into her mouth to smother her scream. As she relaxed I extracted my hand and turned to lie alongside her, snuggling in to spoon her with my solid prodder jammed into the cheeks of her tush.

I curled an arm over and cupped her breast, she put her hand on top and gave it a squeeze, laying her head back into me. As we lay together I felt her breathing slow and her body relax as she fell asleep.

I thought about Cal, she hadn't denied loving me when Bem had brought it up, she would make a delightful wife, and, though it was a disparaging thought, she'd be ten times as good as any I could find at home and that included Webbi.

She was asleep a good half hour while my thoughts meandered, the pillow under my head smelt of the same rosewater perfume that Rash had used and her hair had the sweet aroma of the hair lotion.

As she awoke she moved her hand to stroke my thigh.

"Have I been asleep long? I was having this wonderful dream about you."

"No, it's only been half hour or so."

She turned over to face me and gave me a quick kiss. "I need to use the toilet."

"And I'll make you cofftea," I said as I rolled to the edge of the bed.

We dressed and then peeked out the door to find the candles unlit and the stove cold, Xen lit the candles as she walked past while I daringly lit the stove and had it blazing in seconds as I started on the drinks.

Xen and I sat waiting for the others. We didn't know where they were going yet but it would fill the evening was her argument as we dallied with our cofftea. It was a good half hour before the first of them turned up, Grepp and Bem.

"Hiya," she greeted us warmly, Grepp gave us a nod.

"Where're you off tonight?" Xen replied. "Dav and I might come."

"Grepp wants us to go to the Flowers, ten minutes more on the walk home from across the river."

"We're not going to get staggering drunk or anything," Grepp complained, pressing his case at us.

"Were going to the Bull, Jaspher's on there," insisted Bem.

Xen gave a stifled giggle.

"What's the sky like outside?" I asked.

"Stars are out, it doesn't look like rain if that's what you're thinking, and the southerly breeze is warm tonight, a sign of summer to come," Grepp replied.

"You going now?" I asked leaning to set my cup down.

"No, Curromo's gone to change and Kenval gone looking for Cal."

Bem had sat next to Xen and Grepp took the next empty place. I looked around them, in a few weeks we'd have all gone our own ways, hopefully mine leading me back to the bosom of my family and whatever changes flowed from this little adventure of mine.

We waited fifteen minutes, Kenval returning not having found Cal left us ready to leave. The walk there was quiet with us walking in pairs, the wheels glow lighting the way. There were tables left at the back of the room and we took one of those.

We stayed seated while the other four went forward for a better view, enjoying the quiet time between us. Jaspher sang his set and they came crowding back, buzzing with opinions as to his performance, comparing it to other.

We'd drunk a bottle and a half between us, with my three glasses contributing to the nice glow of anticipation of our coming coupling. On the way home we walked in pairs again, Xen walking close enough to keep nudging me.

We all six returned to our dorm with Bem doing the honours of starting the cofftea, with Curr and Xen going over to 'help'. I sat and listened as the boys opposite me continued to discuss the merits of tonight's performance rather to loudly.

The girls brought the drinks over and joined us, Xen settling next to me and leaning over.

"We can go anytime," she said softly.

"I 'm ready now," I whispered back conspiratorially.

She stood. "Dav and I have some things to discuss, don't wait up for us."

Her boldness caught me unawares, slowing my reaction as I struggled to get up and follow her as she walked off to her bedroom. Once we got inside and with the door closed I commented. "Well that's one way, you could have been more subtle."

She turned and gave me a smile. "They're going to know whatever I say." She started to undress. "So why not, they're having their own fun, they can't complain.

My eyes were on her body as she revealed it, my prodder stiffening in my pants as I unbuttoned them. She pushed her knickers to her ankles and when she straighten up, she was a picture of beauty stepping out of them.

She sat nude on the side of the bed waiting for me, I saw her eyes go to my prodder, bouncing around as I stepped out of my long johns. She reached out to me as I neared her.

"Let's start with kissing and cuddling, I want to go slow tonight." She asked as she took my proffered hands and pulled me to her.

We cuddled and kissed, hugging one another while my prodder languishing between us. She practiced her art on me, twisting our mouths around while our tongue played and her sensuous lips pressed themselves against mine.

She rolled back in my arms and took the hand now draped over her waist and placed it on her breast.

"Be gentle and soft, keep me feeling nice," she asked.

I stretched my hand wide and bridged her nipples with my little finger and thumb, she gave an appreciative 'Mm', as I started making circles, my tips rolling her hard stubs.

"Dav," she started.

"What?" I whispered into her ear before kissing it.

"Umm. Oh nothing, just a thought."

We lay quiet for a minute till I shifted my hand to concentrate on one nipple, rolling it softly as my fingers brushed back and fore across her erect stub.

"Dav," she asked again. "Would you make me a promise, seek me out in a year's time, come spend a week as a guest visiting wizard or something."

"Aye, if you wish it, a break before the spring planting." I said agreeing. Something I could look forward to even if it did cause a kerfuffle with my father.

She turned to back me and reached down to grasp my prodder.

"Can I just put it inside and be like last night?" she asked as I wriggle my arm to fold it around her.

"Yes, if you want, you don't have to ask."

She circled my helmet around her hunny hole, she squeezed on it as she guided it inside, her body tensing slightly as my head slid in. She eased it slowly in as she settled into my lap, my hands began playing with her breasts again, gently teasing the nipples as she laid one arm across my waist with her hand on my hip.

"Umm, this is just so nice." She brought her other hand up and started smoothing along my forearm.

I twisted my head and planted a kiss on her neck, then traced a line of butterfly kisses down along her shoulder. She wriggled on me and sent a surge of pleasure though my shaft as it rolled inside her, a groan rumbled in me and I gave her a fiercer kiss in the nape of the neck.

She flexed her legs sending another thrill through me and then her hand slipped from my hip and down between her thighs. I could feel her fingers in her furrie, the soft touch on my shaft as she played with herself.

My fingers got more energetic in their teasing of her nipples as I began to tug and twist them, her fingers moved faster and she began to stroke herself. I felt my prodder twitch inside her, sending a quick thrill down it as she gave as low groan.

A shiver ran through her as her breath quickened and her fingers pressed into the flesh of my hip. Another shudder followed and her fist flew to her mouth as the stifled scream turned into a low moan.

My hands fell loose as she arched and shuddered again, leaving her gasping for breath as the waves of contraction massage my shaft. I pulled her close as she calmed, hugging her to me with her heart pounding under my fingers and her chest still heaving.

As she brought her hand up I caught it and brought it up over her shoulder to lick and suck on her fingers, delighting her more as she gave an appreciative 'Umm' and wriggled against me. I gave one last suck and let her hand free, moving mine down to tuck around her waist.

As we lay there still I felt my prodder slowly softening, Xen noticed it as well and wiggled her tush in my lap before giving a mewling sigh and hitching her hips to let it slip out. She turned and brought her legs around as she grasped it and started stroking it.

As it hardened again she pushed me onto my back and got up to squat astride me, guiding it back into the silky tightness of her tunnel. I felt the pleasure grow as it sank in and she began to stroke me, sliding the full length as her knees tightened on my waist.

I leant up to catch her breasts, holding them by the nipples as she rocked back and fore. Eyes screwed tight her face expressed her pleasure, lips open with her teeth ground shut, her smile wrinkling her cheeks.

I tense as the first shiver ran through me, my hips giving a slight jerk. She sped up, her tush slapping my hips as she pounded on me. My hips jerked again as I emptied my sac into her, groaning with the wave of pleasure sweeping over me.

Twice more I convulsed before I was spent, blowing hard with my heart thrumming in my chest. She lay down on top of me, stretching her arms around me with her head on my chest. Slowly, as we lay there, it shrank and plopped out, Xen complaining with a sigh.

She shuffled up me till her head rested half on my shoulder and half on the pillow, her arm curling around my head.

"Time for dreams to take over, sleep well my lover." She whispered and closed her eyes.

I lay there, the weight of her slim frame resting on me as she drifted off, feeling happy and replete with the pleasure of our coupling, knowing that even as she was leaving soon so would I be. I blew the candle out with a puff of magic wind and closed my eyes as well.

I woke in the growing dawn, we were facing each other with a tangle of arms, I eased myself onto my back and snuggled into her, threading an arm under her neck and across her back. She gave a small sigh and sleepily cuddled up, moving her leg to cover my hips.

After a few seconds she opened her eyes.

"I don't want to get up yet," she complained.

"No one's getting up, I was just getting comfortable." I answered.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You need a shave...."

"And a bath," I finished for her with a chuckle, bringing my hand to feel my bristles.

"We can do that later, after breakfast. I'm not letting you out till the breakfast bell rings."

"What, not even?"

"I've got a chamber pot under the bed, normally only winter use...." Her voice dissolving into a giggle.

I smiled to myself, when Cal said she'd 'reserved me' she wasn't kidding.

"Ah Xen," I said softly.

"Dav, would you take some more aravig for me tomorrow night, let it be my going away present,"

"If you'll heal me again in the morning," I said half seriously.

She laughed, rubbing her head against me and bringing an arm out to reach and grasp my shoulder. I pulled her half on top of me, my arm reaching down her back to hold her tight against me. I could feel the smooth wet furrie pressed to my hip, an oasis of softness in the scrunched up pubic hair.

My prodder was growing hard and I could feel it beginning to rise and push against her thigh. The nipple on the breast squashed against me began to make its presence felt, hardening on my ribs.

"Get on," I urged her. "Wiggle enough to keep it hard and we can cuddle."

"Really?"

"Really, I know you're thinking about it."

"Yes, I was going to ask," she said as she moved across me.

She arched her hips as her hand snaked down between us, her cool fingers encircling my firm shaft and rubbing it on her soft wet lips before easing the head into her waiting hunny hole. She went down so slowly, my shaft feeling her taking me in fraction by fraction, a delicious tightness oozing down to encompass it.

She let out a sigh as she settled then leant forward, arms and elbows on my chest, resting her head under my chin. I brought my hands around to her shoulders and started a gentle massage, rubbing my fingers in circles.

She gave a soft moan. "You can be too nice you know, I could lie like this with you all day."

I answered her with a chuckle. "You think this is all for you, don't you think I like it as well."

"Mm, but it's nicer for me, now shush while I enjoy it."

We lay quietly for a while till it began to ebb, I thrust with my hips.

"Wha...." She began, stirring.

"Just keeping it hard for you," I said, cutting her protest off.

I gave her a few strokes more till I was fully revived, reluctantly stopping as I elicited a moan from deep inside her. She wriggle once or twice then settled, her body pressed back against mine as she relaxed and molded to me.

Twice more I revived my flagging prodder, simultaneously delighting and disappointing her but on the third time she pushed herself up and began a long rocking stroke as I stopped. The thrill spread through my body like warmth, I responded by reaching and taking her nipples twixt fingers and thumbs and teasing them.

She straightened up further and began to bounce faster, shortening the stroke as she did. My prodder was radiating the thrill through my body as I felt the onset with my sac tightening and the pressure growing in my groin.

"I'm cumming," I gasped, dropping my hands as the first wave overtook me and I fired of my load.

She screamed as well, her knees gripping my sides as my hips bucked and jerked with my second and third spurts and the spasms of her tunnel milked me. As I collapsed back she dropped forward onto me, still shuddering with my tingling shaft lodged deep inside her.

I brought my arms around her as our hearts raced together, her hair tumbling over my shoulder and her body slick with beads of perspiration.

"I enjoyed that bit too," I said as I caught my breath.

"And I'm waiting for it to plop out when I want to stay this way forever." She sighed back.

I turned my head and whispered. "Think of tomorrow night, us sleeping like it again."

She turned her head up and stretched to kiss me, as she moved the dreaded thing happened.

"Oh," she complained. "That was your fault."

"Not," I protested. "You're the one that moved."

She rolled off me to sit then stand and retrieve an old towel. When she'd wiped herself she threw it to me. I'd half rolled to watch her and I knelt and used it on myself then the damp patch on the bed. When I looked Xen was dressing, pulling her short knickers up, with her vest already on.

I dressed leisurely and she waited for me before cautiously opening the door.

"Good, no one up yet." She said drawing her head back inside. "Will you get the cofftea started?"

"Yes, if you want. I wonder how long till breakfast?"

"Not long, my tummy tells me it's time."

While I started the fire she disappeared through the outside door. She was gone long enough for me to have the cofftea almost ready to pour before she came back.

"You made it back just in time" I remarked as she neared the table. "Sit down and I'll bring it over."

I suspected a journey over to the adjacent dorm but she didn't say and I didn't ask.

"I can't quite believe that in three days I'll be eating breakfast in my own house," she said as she sat. "I've spent a year of my life here and learnt about things I'd never even though off before."

"That's what you get for being a Wizard, my life's been turned upside down in only two weeks, I can only wonder at what they're making of it at home, they must be as confused by all this as I am."

While I was coming to terms with my magic, I'd used it again to light the stove, it was the sex that had me entranced. I had beautiful girls asking openly, they praised my performance, not in the sweetest of dreams could I have plotted this happening to me.

"My mother would be frantic," she said.

"No, they know I'm safe and well, Heen'll said that they'd informed them."

"Yes, tunneling through to the local wizard, it's easy to do." She affirmed.

"I thought I could hear voices" Bem chimed in, head poking out her door. "Pour me a cup; I'll be there in a mo."

"Have a good night?" Xen asked.

"Not as good as yours I'll bet," she replied. "I'll tell you later."

Her head withdrew and Xen stood to make her drink. Much as I admired her for what she was doing I felt a yearning that it be different, that we could somehow be together in an uncomplicated way. I wondered if love was like sexual attraction, my feelings for Rash and Cal were the same, did I love them?

Bem came back out.

"Cofftea coming up," Xen announced as Bem walked over.

She was wearing a nightgown as before, I watched as her breasts jiggled under the fabric.

Xen brought the drink over and we sat. I wanted breakfast over and done with; I wanted to try out an idea that had struck me. I had seen Swapswisle create the stones for me to practice on, I could use magic to create a bathtub full of hot steaming water, It was worth the try and a hundred times better that the bucket method they used here.

I could see Xen and Bem exchanging glances and sly smiles from the corner of my eye, no doubt they were dying to exchange stories. I lay back, clutching the dregs and wishing time past, I also wanted to look in on Rash and see how she was doing, but that was after my bath.

Minutes before the bell rang Cal made an appearance.

"All waiting for breakfast I see, anyone want to walk over early?" she asked, walking over to us.

"I'm not going till later," Bem said.

"Yes, I'll walk over with you, coming Dav?" Xen asked.

"Aye, why not," I replied as I stood.

Leaving Bem to finish we bid here 'later' and slowly made our way there. As we walked Xen paired with Cal while I ambled along a step or two behind. There were no chairs left when we got there so we propped a wall up, idly scanning the crowd of mostly acolytes around us.

When the doors opened we found a wall table to eat at and quietly started our breakfasts.

"Have you ever had Sorn fritters?" Cal asked, looking at me.

"I've never even heard of them," I replied.

""Sorn, it grows in the marsh lands, like a grass but the seeds are big and edible. They grind it up and then mix in spices and water till its firm and deep fry them," Xen chimed in. "You can get them in the top of the market most times."

12