Quincunx Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. Still none the wiser." I said.

"Their probably only a local delicacy. We don't have them down my way either," put in Xen again.

"No, there from Grepp's district, I just wondered if he'd tried them. I've got to go up by there later and I was thinking of bringing some back." Cal explained. "If he hadn't tried them before I could get some for him."

"Thanks, I'll try anything once." I said, bringing their focus back on me.

"You'll like them, they make sweet ones as well which are my favourite." Xen added.

Then, turning to Cal she asked. "If you're going near Mama Weavebs could you pick me up some needles and white thread please?"

They went on about the dress that needed repair, with talk of possible alterations lasting until we arrived at the dorm. The two of them went to her room while I disappeared into mine. I stood just inside my door and put the picture of my bathtub at home into the focus of my thoughts, seeing it sitting in the space in front of me.

I felt the flow of power through my forearms down to my fingertips as the shape of solidified, the steam rising slowly from the water half filling it. I started breathing again and took a tentative step forwards to verify with touch the reality of my vision.

I wasted no time in stripping and was soon enjoying the luxury of a hot bath, after soaking myself for ten minutes or so and then having a through wash. Making it disappear after was as simple as taking the magic back, an exhilarating if not enervating experience not unlike an orgasm on a smaller scale.

I felt a new man, my mind magic had worked perfectly, a man whose strength and reach could now be tested and measured. I put on my better clothes and ventured out into an empty dorm and thence to seek the princess, her quarters first.

12