Quincunx Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should, she has a good heart." I saw her face change. "Ah, here comes Grepp, we'll talk more of your kidnapping tonight, a strong man like you captured and tamed by two women, that has me curious."

"Xen, Cal, Dav," he greeted us. "You're the earlybirds. I was in the hall as the bell rang."

He took a seat and unloaded his tray.

"We were thinking of the Bull tonight, Kiria's performing," Cal said.

"We could go to the Goat Herder's tonight, Gaybella is on there. She's the one that was on at the Flowers the other night." Grepp replied.

"Make up for missing her is it? I don't mind but you'll have to convince the others," answered Cal.

"I'm easy," Xen put it.

"I'll be going out with Rash so my vote doesn't count." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What's her performance, what type of songs does she sing?" asked Cal.

I'd finished my meal and reclined back as he went on to define her style. I was letting my food settle before going up to meet with Rash, this was going to be my first dealings with a banker, though as farm manager I'd been in on my father's negotiations when selling our produce.

We waited out the minutes then Cal saw Kenval and the others in the queue. As they came to join us I stood and excused myself, letting Kenval take my seat as I strolled off.

12