Quincunx Ch. 21

Story Info
Rash's needs grow.
4.7k words
4.63
12.2k
1

Part 21 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six
Rash's needs grow

I closed the door behind me and sat down, though these few days had shown her adaptability I had enough on my plate with Xen. As I thought about Xen and tonight my prodder, which had eased since seeing a half dressed Rash, began to swell and stiffen again.

I was spoilt for choice, I knew Cal was waiting till Xen went, and the other two girls wanted their turn. Rash would just have to wait until they were certified and gone, she'd have all my attention then, it was only a week or so away.

Rash came out in the shorter dress that was the fashion here, it was a flouncy material that was inches above her knee, and a contrasting short cut waistcoat that just covered her nipples in the semi translucent top of the dress.

At least she looked the part in her high fashion outfit, looking like that with her pretty face and figure she'd have them bidding themselves down to be her bodyguard. Hopefully if there was enough choice we could settle the matter quickly.

I let Xen and Rash walk a step or two in front of me, wary but not worried with Xen with us, she and her magic was a guarantee of our safety. Xen led us past our usual haunts and into a less salubrious part of the town, the shacks of the freemen in the shelter of the town wall.

The Dusty Forge was a wooden structure reaching the two stories to the top of the wall. The frontage was panelled and painted in a now pealing white that spotted it like giant woodworm holes. Set in the centre were double doors with bouncers perched on stools either side.

We walked boldly up and past their curious eyes into the dim already candle lit interior. I let the two girls sit down and then walked to the bar, neglecting to ask Rash what she wanted. At the bar I took one of the few spare stools and signalled the barman.

"Yes sir," he asked as he approached.

"Can I have three pale ales please and a bit of advice."

He turned back to the pumps and kept an eye on me as he drew the ale. I met his eye with a hopefully neutral face, waiting for his return.

"Ye'll not need that sword in here, keep it for show." He said as he placed the tankards before me.

"No, it's nothing like that. You see the girl in the chiffon dress that I came in with? Well she's looking for a bodyguard, we were recommended to come here."

"A bodyguard ay?"

"Aye, full time sleep in job with meals and grooming."

"And why would she need one now?"

"She is a foreigner like me, a Princess from Skire who fears kidnap or harm from her father for running away and seeking sanctuary here. In all, chances are slight, but the stakes are too high to gamble." I answered laying my cards before him.

"Would they use magic?"

"I doubt it, he'd send a single assassin or a small squad to take her back."

"I think I know a person that might suit you, a mercenary from the Isles. I don't see the plumed hat in yet if he's coming he'll be here within the hour, oh and some nights he doesn't come at all, Now that'll be six pence for the ale."

I paid him a sliver ten and thanked him. Both Xen and Rash looked at me questioningly as I sat and distributed the drinks.

"He thinks the man we want will be in in an hour or so."

"An hour," Rash complained.

"Yes, and there's even a chance that he might not come at all."

"Isn't there anyone else?"

"There might be, I didn't ask, I trust the barman's recommendation. If you want I can talk to the bouncers outside."

"I would say wait for the man as well," put in Rash.

"But if I wait that long there will be little time for me to change."

"Well I would offer to wait in your place but it is you who has to be pleased. I would like to engage him tonight if we can. I'll tell you what, I'll ask the barman if he knows this fella's address, see if we can go there now."

I stood to go.

"Wait," Xen asked. "Let me go, he'll be more willing to tell me>"

"You sure?" I asked.

"Trust me," she said, then over her shoulder as she walked away. "Bem's the expert."

Rash started telling me who would be there tonight, she was sure that the son and daughter of the other two bankers would be there, I would have to meet them next time now.

"Are you ready?" Xen asked as she got to the table.

I looked at the barely touched ale with a wry smile. "Aye, does he live far?"

"I don't think so, there's three turns and look for a white house with black posts."

Rash was already standing and I stood and followed on as they made their way to the door. Xen led walking with Rash again, I trailed behind sword flapping on my thigh. We wove our way around the wall and soon enough found ourselves outside the most likely looking house.

"We are looking for Sirherr D'Bonea, commonly called Boney," Xen told me as we approached the door.

I nodded and knocked. It was opened by an old woman who quickly gave us the once over.

"Yes, young sir, what can I do for you?"

"I am looking for a Sirherr D'Bonea."

"And who should I say is calling, if he is in."

"He doesn't know me but I am Davor of Pike Manor, in Skire. I wish to consult with him."

"One moment, would you step into the parlour to wait."

"Thank you," I answered as she widened the door to let us through.

She waved us to a door. "Please be seated while I check on him."

"Thank you," answered Rash, walking in.

We all took seats, Xen sitting next to me on the bench while I looked around the room. The rough wooden table was covered with a cloth and sported a five stick candle holder, there were several paintings adorning whitewashed walls and the wooden floor was polished and waxed to a shine.

We waited a while till the landlady returned. "He'll be down in a moment," she said through the open door as she passed.

As the moment stretched past five minutes I could see Rash becoming a little impatient, tapping her fingers on her leg.

"Ladies, Sir, I am Sirherr D'Bonea. How may I help you."

"I am Davor, you were recommended to us, my lady here is in need of a bodyguard," I said indicating Rash.

"And you hoped to hire me?"

"Yes, or ask your help in finding someone."

"I see, as it happens I already have a commission but I might be able to help you out, I know of a woman who might suit you."

"A woman, is she any good?" asked Rash.

"I can best her but not many others can make that claim."

"May we talk with her," asked Xen.

"Yes, she lives in the next next house. Shall I fetch her or will you go to meet her?"

"We'll go and take your introduction," I answered, the better for privacy.

I stood and stepped over the bench seat, waiting for the girls to exit as I followed in my usual role. He walked straight in and led us up the stairs, he knocked gently and leant his head in and softly called.

"Jaycintha."

In moments the door opened. "Boney," she greeted him, a smiling bronzed face framed by coiled red locks.

Her eyes shifted from him to take us all in. "Yes?"

"The lady here is looking for a bodyguard, you interested?" Boney replied.

"Yes," she said too eagerly as she opened the door wider.

We walked in and I was struck by its small size, I stood at the foot of the bed as Xen and Rash sat down on it. She was stood by the head while Boney had closed the door from the outside. She was dressed in a short skirt and a top that left her midriff bare and just cupped her medium breasts.

"My name," I addressed her. "Is Davor. This is Princess Rasyondi from Skire, she has run away here and there's a chance that her father, the King, might try to snatch her back or something, soldiers from the kings guard."

"And what pay are you offering?"

"I could ask what are you asking? When Rash moves into her house you will live there full board and Rash will supply you with suitable clothes. You would be contracted for a month and we'll see what when the times up."

"I'd ask a silver a day and I can start tonight."

I turned to Rash.

"Not tonight, come in suitable clothes to the university front door tomorrow after breakfast, I'll meet you there." She turned to me. "Oh by the way we got two volunteers to carry the chest home tomorrow."

"Will you pay me a silver in advance so I may eat well tonight as you are not yet feeding me." Asked Jay

I laughed. "We have not yet signed the contract and you are asking for concessions. Here." I dug into my purse and selected a half silver. "You're supposed to earn your pay first."

I tossed it to her. "Well we'll have the contract drawn up tomorrow, we have a chest to collect first thing, I'll see to it straight after."

Her face was all smiles. "I'll be ready."

Rash stood. "Well we can go home then, it's all settled."

"If your happy then so am I, Xen?"

"You have my vote."

"Okay then, I look forward to seeing you in the morning."

"I'll be there, personal bodyguard to a royal princess."

Jaycintha was still grinning as she opened the door for us.

"She was very confident," Xen said as we walked down the stairs.

"She had muscles in the right places for a fighter, I'll bring my sword again tomorrow and test her."

"No, there's no need to go that far, she looked capable to me," Rash said. "Besides we have a verbal contract now."

"Whatever, you can spend some of that money tomorrow buying her a nice set of clothes and you're all set."

Back out on the street the sun was setting, twilight darkening the shadows as the shift to starlight dimmed the vision and washed away the colour. Xen saved the day in the dark narrow streets as she conjured a blazing torch.

I let them walk ahead again, using my magical sight to get a better picture of things. Xen was blocking my view a little with the bright glow of her talent but she was capable within herself with an aura like that.

It was a long walk but the gates of the university eventually came into view.

"Well, your safely back, I'm off to join the others," Xen said. Looking at me she added. "I'll see you later, okay."

I stood a second and watched her set of for the dorm, her jaunty step exciting me more as I thought about sex with her later.

"Come on, I've got to have a bath before I dress for tonight." Rash chided me as she turned to the doors.

I followed her brisk step, lifting my scabbard as I increased my pace, playing catch up till she stopped to have words with one of the acolytes in the entrance hall. I walked with her till we mounted the stairs, then admired her tush and legs as she climbed in front of me.

My prodder was swollen hard in my trousers as thought of the last bath time and the sight only broke my will further, I wished Miri to be out. She led me through the door and started slipping the waistcoat from her shoulders as she turned to me.

"Grant me a kindness and unbutton the back of my dress."

"With pleasure," I said, a smile growing on my face.

She let the waistcoat fall as she turned her back to me, I stepped forward and started work on the row of buttons. The touch of her skin was warm as my busy fingers worked on the small fiddly bone buttons, my knuckles brushing against the soft silky material as it parted to uncover her.

I stooped to deal with the last buttons at the narrow of her waist as she shucked it loose from her shoulders. My hands caught her waist as she bent forward to push the dress down, I released her as she stepped out of her dress and turned to face me.

She bent and picked the dress from the floor. "Pass me my jacket would you, they'll be up with the bath soon."

She took the jacket, caressing my hand with her fingers. My prodder felt hot as it pressed against my stomach, held there by my waistband. Had she not reminded me of the bath she'd be in my arms exchanging hungry kisses.

As it was I only unbuckled my sword belt as I watched her disappear into her room. I sat, willing my prodder down, and waited. As my thoughts rambled I wondered where Miri was, enjoying her time off I hoped.

There was a knock and the door opened, the bath had arrived. I stood and watched as the tub was brought in followed by a procession of acolytes with buckets of hot water, filling the tub to three quarters before they were done.

As the last were tipping their load I walked to Rash's door and knocked. "Your bath is ready."

There was no answer so as soon as the last had left and closed the door I opened Rash's door and saw her laid out face down on the bed seemingly asleep. I stepped over and gently shook her shoulder.

"Umm," she grumbled.

"Your baths ready, where's your towels and soap?"

She twisted over, straining the trapped vest and highlighting her breasts and nipples through the taut material. My prodder thickened faster as I looked back at her face, the tip pushing through my waistband again.

"They're on top of the chest by the door," she answered drowsily.

I turned and looked, tearing my eyes from her sweet body.

"Ah yes, well hurry up or the water will get cold."

"Oh all right," she said as she rolled herself around to sit on the side of the bed. "I was having a nice dream and now it's gone."

"Sorry," I said apologetically. "Reality's not so nice that we need dreams to sooth us."

"Yes, things are not what I expected but I have freedom and direction now."

She reached for the hem of her vest and pulled it up and off, her breasts thrusting out as her arms stretched up. As I watched she reached to the back of her head and unpinned her hair, letting it tumble down over her shoulders and spilling over her chest.

She stood and walked forwards looking at me. Embarrassed I turned and picked up the towels and soap and walked back into the sitting room ahead of her. She walked to the tub and turned to me.

"Is the door locked?" she asked.

"Err, no I don't think so,"

"Well lock it and get those trousers off before you bust out of them," she said with a giggle.

I needed no second invitation, with two strides I was at the door and locked it. Turning I had my hands to my belt.

"Do you want me to do that?" she asked, lifting her arms toward me.

It was all I could do not to run. As her hands started on my belt I brushed her hair back over her shoulders to reveal her breasts with her nipples standing proud. The sight of them excited me more as I drew my hands back and started on my coat and shirt.

She drew my long johns down, my prodder waggling in front of her when she crouched to free my feet, as I stepped free I felt her cool hand enclose it.

"It looks so swollen and feels so hot, I've wanted this all day," she said softly as she stood. "Will you lick me first?"

She reached for my free hand and drew it to the bowstring of her knickers, I let go my hold on the rim of the tub and pulled the knot free and hooked my thumbs into her waistband. She released me as I dropped to my knees and eased them down, revealing the glistening crinkly folds peeking through its bushy cover.

As she lifted her leg to step out I leant in and wrapped my arms around her thighs. She parted her legs as my tongue snaked forward into the pink centre, I felt her tense at my touch, her pelvis thrusting forward as a gasp escaped her lips.

"Oh that feels so nice," she coo'd as she leant back against the tub and opened her legs wider.

I savoured the flavours as my tongue lapped at the soft texture of the folds and crevices, flicking left and right as I lazily traced up and down. She was beginning to wriggle with delight, her breath shortening with her soft moans.

I bent my neck as I brought my tongue up to find her hard little nub, she gave a small shriek as I pressed in and sucked on it, fluttering my tongue over it as it lay trapped in my lips. I felt her body tense again as her hips jerked and a shudder passed through her.

She gave a groan and brought her hands around to take fistfuls of my hair as another shiver passed through her. I could feel her juices on my chin as let her pearl free and pressed down on it with my tongue.

"Ah! I'm cumming," she gasped hoarsely.

Her hips thrust and jerked as she pressed my head into her, her fingers pulling on my tangled hair. After a few good seconds writhing she calmed.

"Oh, that feels so good," she sighed, "Let's get in the tub and you can frigg me, I can't wait to feel you fill me inside."

I gave a little chuckle as I stood up still licking her juices from my lips. "Mm, yes please."

She turned and held her hand out to me to steady herself as she lifted her leg to step in.

"Oow, it's getting cold already," she exclaimed as her foot entered the water.

I let her climb in and clambered over the rim after her. I secretly mumbled a runespell to warm the water back up as I dipped myself up to my neck, getting a good look at her standing with the water to mid-thigh, her furrie still swollen and protruding to show the tantalising sparkling pink centre.

"Sit down," she urged as she moved next to me.

As I sat she turned and sat in my lap, guiding my prodder sweetly into her hunny hole and giving me an ecstatic thrill as she pushed down on it. The water was lapping both out necks, her hair trailing in the water as she snuggled back into me.

I looped my arms around and across her, taking a breast in each hand as she laid her head back against mine. I dismissed the spell as the water warmed enough and gently started kneading her breasts, swirling her hard nipples in the palms of my hands.

She let out a generous sigh and wriggled, stirring my prodder inside her. Then she drew her knees up and split her legs, her hand sneaking through to fondle my sac and play at the base of my shaft. I felt a surge of pleasure and moved my opposite hand down to squeeze under hers and seek out the pearl in the forest of hair.

She gave a shiver as I found it, her other hand coming to cover mine, bending her forwards and letting her slip her split fingers along her furrie. It wasn't long before I felt a shiver spread through her and raise the beat of the heart under the breast I was cupping.

She was squirming and ever so gently bouncing when the first shudder took her, she gasped an involuntary "Ah." As another shudder followed. Then she gave a shriek and I felt the waves ripple down my prodder as her body jerked against mine.

I brought my hand back up to her breast and lightly brushed my fingers over her nipples as the shudders subsided. She lay her head back, turning to kiss me on the cheek.

"I want to taste your seed, can I suck you?" she asked softly.

"Underwater?" I asked with a laugh.

"Sit on the rim," she said with a laugh of her own as she eased herself off me.

I stood against the rim as she knelt before me, one hand clasping my hip as the other gently stroked me while her tongue played over my shiny purpled head. I felt the glow spread and warm me as my prodder surged with pleasure.

I looked down on her as she worked her magic, her mouth stretched wide as she took my engorged head in, pleasuring me as I had her. I loved and wanted her as much as I did the other two, sex with each of them was wonderful, better than anyone else.

Her tongue worked the underside of my head as she began a more vigorous stroke, pumping yet more pleasure to the growing ball in my groin. A groan echoed in my throat as I shivered with the growing thrill.

My panting quickened as I shivered again with another wave of pleasure, I could feel my sac tighten as the pressure grew and my hips jerked sending me deep inside her mouth. My groan became a grunt as my seed spurted out. Rash gulped and slid it out to suck on the tip as I erupted again and again.

She licked on the last dribble as I sagged against the side for support. She gave it a final kiss and put her hands on my hips to pull herself up.

"Did you enjoy that? You came buckets," she said with a big smile on her face. "If we had time we could have frigged as well. Come on lets wash each other before the water gets too cold."

12