Quincunx Ch. 22

Story Info
Money troubles and more magic.
3.8k words
4.67
11.8k
1

Part 22 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven
Money troubles and more magic

"Davor," she said as she turned to me. "This is Jublarie and her sister, they live here and are donating their coach to me tonight."

"Ladies," I acknowledged as the door swung wide.

Rash climbed in and I followed on, looking forwards to meeting up with Xen. The ride home was another uneventful journey. As the coachman dropped us in front of the main doors I parted with her with a promise to meet her after breakfast.

I wandered back to the dorm in high spirits, Rash was safe till the morning and then Jaycintha would be around to take over. The dorm was empty, I checked both Xen's and my room when my call met no response.

I went and put the cofftea on and thought about my little book as I magiced the fire into a nice blaze. I could see if I could compose a good scrying spell and the commands for the void tunnel I wanted to make.

I spent a while drinking and reading, formulating spells in my mind before I tried one for real. I conjured an eye and sent it floating through the wall, looking around the vacant bedroom; I sent it further, out beyond the building and on its way to the Lambs Pen.

Guiding it was easy as it followed my focus and I sped it up to twice walking pace as it drifted through the darkened streets. I was pleased to find my magical sight worked just as well through it. I pushed it on and slowed to let it through the wall of the inn.

I enlarged the picture floating in front of me to take the crowd in, spotting Xen and the rest over to the side. It was eerie as there was no sound, just a vision of them enjoying themselves as they talked and listened to the artiste.

I drew it back and sent it soaring up to Rash's room, she was sat playing solitaire with no sign of Miri. I focused on her and called up the spell for the void, seeing a tiny black hole appear in front of me. I swivelled the eye around and spotted the reciprocal hole about two feet above her.

I cancelled the spells and thought about the banker's house, I could sit in my room and do it now, shower the money down on Rash and embarrass the banker with a short count in the morning. If I hadn't promised Xen I would have.

Just for practice I sent an eye floating out to the banker's house to see what I could see. I got a guilty eyeful of one of the servant girls in her room washing herself before I found the vault in the basement. He had four more chests there brimming with gold, it looked more than enough to cover his loans.

I was making fresh cofftea when Xen turned up.

"Hi," she greeted me. "Did you have a nice time with Rash?"

"Not really, I was waiting in the kitchen for her. Do you want some cofftea?"

"No, I've had enough to drink tonight. I'm ready for bed."

"That suits me," I replied taking the pot off the heat. "My room or yours?"

"Mine," she said with a laugh. "It's got a potty in it."

"I'm alright I've just been," I replied as I walked over to her door.

She opened it and let me in, catching my arm as I walked through. She closed the door with magic as she turned me to her and stood on tip toes to kiss me. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my middle as we kissed and I walked her to the bed in the darkness.

I knelt to sit her on the bed and started to undress her, slipping her coat from her shoulders as she let her hands fall to my buttons. We were soon naked and kissing and cuddling under the bedclothes, my hands cupping her breasts as my fingers stroked and played with her nipples.

She pushed me flat and asked. "Shall we start with licking and sucking first, you can prod me after when it's better."

"Yes if you want, but don't let me cum," I said sending her scrabbling around on top of me.

As she let herself down on top of me I pulled her in and found her wet hunny hole with the tip of my tongue.

"Ah," she sighed, tightening her grip on my shaft.

I felt the tip of her tongue brush across my hole with her first lick, causing my prodder to twitch in her hand. Her lips pressed down as she let my head slip into her mouth, gliding over her flicking tongue as she sucked it in.

The pleasure surged through me as my tongue lapped at her juices, I shifted her down and slipped my tongue up to lick at her nub, increasing the pleasure I was giving her. My tongue massaged it first and then began the criss cross stroking that I knew she liked.

It wasn't long before she shivered again, I slid my hands from her hips and seized her nipples between fingers and thumbs, pinching and pulling on them. She squeezed my shaft and widened her lips as a cry escaped her as this time she shuddered.

I continued playing my tongue as she started to wriggle and let my head slip back through her lips to make way for her scream of 'Yes'. Her body arched and pulled the nipples from my grasp before almost falling back on me.

She lay panting and keeping a firm grip on my shaft, holding it flat with my head pinned between her breasts. It took her long seconds to recover, sighing as she pushed herself up. As I moved beneath her she spoke.

"No, wait, I want to ride you, we can kiss and cuddle with you inside me."

She started shuffling around, slipping her leg across to straddle me as she faced me in the darkness, I could see her bright glow outlining the curves of her body as she held my rigid shaft and lowered herself onto it.

I brought my knees up as she lay along me, her head nestled on my chest and neck, her hair brushing my chin.

"Mm, stay strong for me, this is so nice," she whispered.

"Mm," I answered as I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, savouring the closeness.

She looped her arms under my shoulders and we lay in silence for a while with only our heartbeats to measure time. I felt it soften and disturbed her as I moved my hips to stimulate it. She drew her hands back and put them to my chest to push herself up to take over from me.

She began slow and easy, measuring my length almost lazily, rocking on her toes with her weight on my chest. She quickened gradually beginning to grunt as she slapped down on me and shortened the stroke.

I reached up through her arms and caught her swinging breasts, cupping them and pinning her nipples with my thumbs. The look on her face reflected the pleasure she was getting, her hair hanging bedraggled over her shoulders and the sheen of perspiration making her skin slippery.

I played with her nipples as her pumping grew more frantic and jerky, her breath became ragged gasps as I felt the pressure grow in my groin. My hips began twitching as she let out her second scream of the night, her twitching hunny hole bringing my explosive orgasm on s she collapsed on me in ecstasy for the second time.

As we lay quietly I knew she was waiting for the inevitable as my shaft softened and shrank.

"Sorry," I said softly as I felt it plop out.

"It's alright, I've got tomorrow to look forwards to," she replied as she slipped to my side and snuggled up, arm across my waist.

We lay quietly in each other's arms till we slept.

Morning saw me wake with the dawn, Xen cupped back to me. I ran my hand over her flawless skin, my morning woody stiffening further as my fingers brushed over her naked flesh. She stirred with a sigh and I drew my hand back.

"Don't stop," she complained. "That was nice."

I put my hand back and slid it around to her breast, cupping it and giving it a squeeze. "Being here with you is nice too."

"It's too early for breakfast yet," she said with a giggle.

She moved slightly and snaked her hand around to grasp my stiff shaft, then twisted to push it down between her legs. Her other hand was there to take it by the head while she cast her leg over mine. She began to rub it on her furrie,. Her warm lips spread as she began to rock her hips stroking it as she slid on it.

Then she twisted away and bent more to push down on my head, stopping as soon as it entered and letting out a sigh.

"I wish this was tonight with the aravig," she said.

She put her hand on my thigh and wriggled back, taking me fully inside her.

"Hold me tight," she asked.

I pushed my hand under her as she lifted and stretched around to take her breast, my other arm had looped over to take the bottom one. She sighed again and put her hands over mine as she snuggled in and tucked her other leg under mine.

I bent my head and kissed her shoulder while my hands softly massaged her breasts.

"Mm, I wish this could go on forever." She twitched her tush against me sending a quick thrill through me.

I let her nipples slip through my scissored fingers and gave them a squeeze. She gave a moan and she lifted a hand from mine to slip it between her legs. I brought my knees up as her hand traced down to the root of my shaft before withdrawing to seek out her nub.

She rubbed and played with herself, brushing my shaft on occasion as her excitement grew and she began to twitch and tremble in my arms. I let her live her fantasy as I began to pull and twist on her nipples, adding what little I could."

Her hand flew to her mouth as she stiffened and shuddered, her head pressed back against me as I felt the wetness of her warm juices on my legs. The pulsing of her hunny hole sent pleasure flooding down my shaft as her shivering body quivered in my arms.

I pulled her tight to me again, I wanted to tell her how much I wanted her, love and lust mixed together to make her the most desirable girl in the world.

"That's a nice way to start a morning," she said turning her head to me. "Can I suck and swallow for an early breakfast?"

I gave a short laugh. "If you want."

Having her suck me all the way was as good as a prod so I was easy.

"I'll wait till it starts slipping, lets enjoy this a while longer." She snuggled against me again as I lowered my knees a little.

It took a little while till I felt soften, as soon as it did she gave a sigh and slipped off me to turn over and face me. Her smile turned into a grin as our eyes met and then she was spreading my legs as she knelt between them.

She took me with two hands and then I felt her soft tongue circle my hole. I shivered with excitement and anticipation at the touch of her lips as she drew me in. I bent slightly and reached down bury my fingers in her soft hair, massaging her head.

She began a short two handed stroke while her tongue played on my frenulum, the surge of pleasure felt so good I groaned as the wave washed through me. She began to stroke me with more vigour, releasing one hand and loosening her grip with the other as it slid up and down.

As she continued I felt the pressure build and my hips starting to twitch.

"I'm cumming," I barely groaned as my first spurt of seed erupted into her waiting mouth.

She sucked and swallowed greedily at the second and third then licked up the dribble of the fourth, holding firmly onto my shaft as my hips jerked and thrust. As I flopped back she pushed herself up to lay on me.

We lay entwined, her with her arms wrapped around my neck while I had one hand around her waist ant the fingers of the other training over her back. We lay quietly for a while until my bladder forced me from the bed and into my clothes.

Xen got up with me and went to start on the cofftea as I went to ease myself.

"We could go to the library on the way to breakfast if you want," she said on my return.

"The libr... Oh the scrying, oh I can do that easily enough, I visited the banker's house last night while I was waiting for you to come home."

"You what!"

"I cast a runic spell and made a roving eye, I checked in on Rash and also went and saw you lot at the inn."

"You used the forbidden magic." She asked querulously.

"Yes, it's much better than the spells you all use."

"But it's forbidden, the rules...."

"The rules were made from fear, I can see why and won't be teaching anyone else, but that's no reason that I can't, I mean, it won't be long before I've mastered doing it with only my mind."

She bit back on what she was going to say as she dissected my words.

"Are you really that strong?" she asked. "Did you try making a void tunnel as well?"

"No, I was having fun playing with the eye."

She gave a laugh. "You'll have to show me."

"I will later if you want."

There was a minute or two of silence as she finished the brew and poured.

"So, we don't need to go to the library, and you're off with Rash after breakfast."

"Mm, and we have a new bodyguard as well so we may go to the market after as well."

"I've got the last of my goodbyes to make, will I see you at dinner?"

"Probably, I was going to have a chat with Swapswisle this afternoon, it's been a while since I've seen him."

"I'll meet you for tea then, we can go and meditate together." She said smiling

"Okay, that's fine by me."

As I sipped at my drink I saw Bem's door open. Her head popped out as a yawn caught her before she could speak. We both greeted her as she tried to stifle it

"I might have guessed it was you two," she said as she made her way across.

"I could hear voices," she added by way of explanation as she got to the table.

"What time did you get back? I didn't hear you come in," asked Xen

Bem chuckled. "No wonder, judging by the later scream you were too busy enjoying yourselves."

"Oh no," Xen said starting to blush.

"Oh yes," Bem replied. "It sounded good for you."

Xen slipped back into the chair.

"Don't worry, I bet most of us were jealous, I know I was." She looked at me as she said it

It was an unsubtle reminder that she was looking forward to the promised rematch with me.

She turned and walked over to get herself a cup. Xen looked at me, cheeks still slightly flushed.

"Is my scream that loud?"

"Yes sometimes, but don't worry about it," I replied in hushed tones.

"But everyone heard."

"And tomorrow you'll be gone from here and they'll think of other things."

Bem walked back with her cup and sat opposite us.

"So today is your last full day, I know we're all leaving but you going kind of gives it a real edge. I'm starting to say my goodbyes too, at least you don't have to worry about your graduation robes, I've got to go and see about mine this morning," Bem said.

"I've still got a few left, and I wouldn't have room for robes, I've got things to give away as it is," she replied.

"You should have bought an extra trunk."

"I might have but my brother's only got room for two on his coach."

I tuned out and felt my belly rumble, I was suddenly eager to get to breakfast.

"How near to breakfast is it. My tummy is telling me it's time," I asked.

Xen turned to Bem. "You want to dress and come?"

"No, you go ahead, Curr's coming over and were off to the market together after breakfast."

"Okay," Xen said rising. "See you later then. Dav."

I stood and bid Bem 'Later' and walked out besides Xen. There was the smell of flowers from somewhere, a sweet fragrance to add to the warm sunshine, the clear blue skies promising a fine day.

We walked close enough to bump arms as we followed the track around.

"I'm going to miss this, the quiet start to the day with a stroll over to breakfast, or," amusement in her voice. "The sunny ones like this, now that they're back."

"My strolls use to be going to tend to the fields or the livestock, having time on my hands is still a bit of a novelty to me."

"Aye, the reality out there," she said looking to the gates. "Back to living at home and family meals, until I find a husband that is, then I can be mistress in my own home."

"Yes, it will be a while till I can enjoy that again, Rash wants me to stay till she's settled."

We came to the door and the ever present acolytes. I glanced at the curtained stair to Rash's rooms as I passed thinking about her and the morning ahead with Jaycintha probably waiting when I came out.

There were half a dozen or more acolytes waiting when we arrived, with the few seats taken we leant back against the wall, watching the new arrivals as they searched for familiar faces in the growing queue that was forming down the corridor.

We sat in the usual corner as the place slowly filled, the bell bringing those loitering close to lengthen the press of bodies further. Breakfast was the usual porridge and we ate in silence, my thoughts floating back once again to the rushed breakfast I would have had at sunrise.

As we were about finished Cal made her appearance, her bright summer dress standing out amongst the drab robes that were the norm. As she made her way over I stood, waiting for her to arrive before picking my tray up and excusing myself to see if the bodyguard was waiting.

Out in the hall Jaycintha was sitting in the 'waiting' seats, she rose as I approached, her leather armour polished and gleaming, the ribbons of chainmail dancing as she moved. The protective skirt was cut to mid thigh and fell to her knee with a shorter skirt under it to give her freedom of movement.

"They've sent someone to tell her I'm here," she said as I got to her.

"That's alright, don't worry about it, she's probably still at breakfast, I'll take you up to her rooms, we can wait there."

She nodded. I turned slowly as she joined me and walked her over to the concealed arch. Miri answered letting us in.

"Rasyondi still out." She stated closing the door. "Sit yerselfs down, she she's expecting you and she shouldn't be long."

"Good. I've got something to tell you, I don't want Rash to know but it seems there's a Skirian here asking about her and paying money for answers."

"What!" Jaycintha said. "There was no mention of this yesterday."

"I only learned of it last night, a coachman told me of it." I replied. "The question is to beat him by drawing him out, we have to set a trap."

I explained my market idea, if we made it look like a routine to take a break at that little stall we had visited yesterday. Miri was worried about the danger to Rash and I assured her that it was better to try to meet him on our terms than wait for him to devise other plans.

Call me 'Jay' and I talked on about having one or two of our own hired men there should it be a kidnap attempt while Jay and I would be her close guard. Jay could carry my sword slung on her back as if it were a spare.

We had it mostly settled before Rash turned up with two acolytes in tow. She ushered them in and closed the door before taking us in, Jay was standing as was Miri while I still sat.

"We're all here then, this is Jolken and Grimble, they'll help with the carrying," she announced.

She looked more carefully at Jay. "You look dressed for the arena rather than a bodyguard. We'll have to tone that down a bit; do you need the metal skirt?"

"Rash," I complained. "She's dressed for the part she's playing."

"I fear she looks too dramatic for my friends, they'll make amusement of her."

"I don't think mere words will bother her, why let them bother you, they will tire if they get no response." I answered.

She turned to the acolytes. "Come on, let's go get my trunk back."

She walked between them and left us rushing to catch her up. Jay and I walked aside her while our porters trailed a step or two behind. We stood and waited while Rash knocked the door, the doorman stood aside as he saw her, admitting us all into the hall.

"If you will wait in the library," he said, leading us to a door. "I will see if the master is ready."

We walked in and I found a seat, Rash sat next to me with Jay hovering over.

"Jolken, Grimble sit down the pair of you. And you Jaycintha, nobody's going to attack me in here," Rash said, turning to look at Jay.

Silently the three of them sat and we waited, as we waited I grew annoyed that he made us wait and even more so in that he didn't show any courtesy by offering refreshments. This was a man I now wanted to humble for his contemptuous behaviour, his arrogant abuse of his power.