Quincunx Ch. 24

Story Info
More adventures and more Aravig.
4.5k words
4.6
11.7k
1
0

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nine

More adventures and more Aravig

I had hours free until tea time, hours enough to consider using a tunnel to visit my parents. I would no doubt find dad in his study or mother in the parlour. I was heading back to the dorm and my room to give it a try, already half way home in my mind.

The dorm was empty as expected and I shut myself into my room. Perched on the edge of the bed I formed a picture of my bedroom and held it in my mind while I created the hole. The view stabilised and revealed the view from my door.

I stepped through and walked to my cupboards for fresh clothes before venturing down to check on my father in his study. I gave the door a quick knock and entered.

"Dad," I said as he looked up from the papers on his desk.

"Davor!" he exclaimed. "When did you get back?"

"I'm not," I said as my father stood. "You'd better sit down again you won't believe the tale I'm going to tell you."

My tale was expurgated and sketchy excepting I told him the truth about my magical powers. He had the patience to wait before bombarding me with questions, firstly about my magic and then about Rash, her flight and disappearance still unknown to him.

I took him back up to see the tunnel and he then asked if I still had his Jannaweed. I stepped through and removing the already opened package handed him the rest along with mother's herbs and condiments.

I stepped back through and took mothers goods back, leaving father to carry his pannier. Downstairs I waited while father took the Jannaweed to his study. From there we went to the parlour to find my mother.

She was a lot more effusive in her greeting, rushing over to hug me and scattering her game of cards as I appeared in the door following father.

"Oh Dav, Where've you been? We were so worried about you."

"I'm not back yet mam," I said as she released me. "I may be stuck at the university for a few weeks yet, they've turned me into a wizard. I've told dad about it all he can explain later, I have to go back later but in the mean time you can set another plate for tea."

That brought the smile back to her face and she hurried of to the kitchen with her parcels to arrange things.

"There are some further wrinkles you should know about," I said as I walked over and sat down.

"Oh?" he replied.

"Yes, I think the reason you haven't heard anything of Rasyondi is because her father's plotting to kidnap her back."

I went on to tell him of the stranger and the rumour I'd heard and that I felt obligated to help her. He listened and nodded, a smile breaking his lips about my magic as I assured him about our safety. He was onto bringing me up to date on farm business and the happenings in the neighbourhood when my mother came back.

We talked and enjoyed each other's company till tea was served when my brothers and sisters were delighted and surprised to see me, curiosity and puzzlement stared back at me when I told them that this was only a short visit and that I was going back right after tea was finished.

I stepped through the hole and turned to wave and say 'later' before I let it collapse and sat back down on the bed. Out in the lounge I could hear voices and laughter and wondered if the party was starting already.

I opened the door to see Grepp and Kenval setting up the first barrel, Kenval levitating it while Grepp was manoeuvring it into position. The laughter was coming from Bem as she stood and watched them.

"What funny," I asked shutting my door and walking over.

"Kenv here just squashed Grepp's fingers," she said, turning to face me. "I think they might roll the other barrels in."

"Where's Xen?" I asked.

"Hopefully still up in the market with Cal and Curr," she replied. "We want it all set up before she arrives."

With the table blocking the kitchen alcove I thought about coftea.

"Do you think the other dorm would mind if I had coftea there?" I asked as I came up to her.

"No," said Grepp straightening up from positioning the barrel. "But you'll need to take your cup with you as they haven't any spare."

"That's okay," I said. "I need a cup."

"Just woken up with all our noise?" Bem asked amused.

"Probably, it was your laughter that drew me," I said with a smile as reached behind to grab a cup.

I set off to the other dorm and the quiet I hoped to find there, the farm was doing well without me which had blunted the duty call of home and given me a more relaxed mind to sort out my problems here.

Their dorm was thankfully empty and I strolled over and started a brew going and started thinking around the problem of the man or men that Rash's father had dispatched, the news from my father that there was no news about Rash seemed to confirm my kidnap theory but it still seemed wise to plan for all contingencies.

By the time I sat with my coftea I was wondering if there was any way of finding where they or he was staying, even with all the magic I now had at my command there didn't seem an easy way of doing that.

I was wondering if Jay had any useful contacts who might loosen their tongues at the sight of gold, other than that we would have to wait for them to make the first move and hope that we could defeat it.

Xen, Cal and Curr came bustling in, Cal and Curr had their new robes for the graduation draped over their arms.

"Dav," Xen said surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, nothing much. I was just thinking a few things through in peace and quiet. Are those your new robes?"

"Yes," answered Cal. "Fresh from the last alterations, Do you want to see?"

Without waiting for an answer she took it by the hood and held it up. Unlike the robes that I seen most wizards wearing hers was white and decorated in red, yellow and green. Curr held up hers as well, it was the same excepting that it had different patterns highlighting the red rather than the green of Cal's.

"Do the patterns mean anything or are they just meant to look nice?" I asked.

"No," answered Xen. "They represent your powers with the predominant colour being your chosen branch."

"The patterns are just a touch of individualism, more so we can recognise each other when we go to conclave," Cal added.

"Conclave?" I asked.

"I'm going back over," Xen said looking at me. "Are you coming?"

"Oh sit a minute Xen, "said Cal. "Dav can make us all a fresh brew of coftea."

"Yes if you want," I said standing.

"I need to get changed," Xen said. "My clothes smell of smell of the cooking in the Cockrel and I want to get freshened up for tonight."

She glanced in my direction as she said it.

"Come on," she urged me, then turning to Cal and Curr. "I'll see you later."

I took the step to her side and walked with her to the door.

"I want to brew up the aravig while we have time," she confessed to me as we walked the short distance to our dorm.

I almost told her but then opened the door for her and let her walk in on the surprise

"What?" she exclaimed as she walked the short passage.

The room was empty, the chairs arrayed around one side whilst the table was tucked into the kitchen alcove sporting the beer. Grepp opened his door as she stopped and turned to me.

"Xen," he greeted her. "Welcome to your party."

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at me. "You knew," she accused me.

"Yes but why spoil their fun," I said as Bem and Kenval came out to join us.

"Surprise," Kenval said.

"Your last night of freedom," Bem chimed in.

"Oh," Xen exclaimed, starting to look flushed.

Behind us Cal and Curr came in carrying chairs. "You lot can carry the rest over," said Cal.

Grepp looked around. "Come on two for the chairs and two for the table."

We left Xen with Cal and Curr and I carried the table back with Kenval.

"Put the table opposite your door Dav," Grepp called to us. "There should be enough room around it there."

When I looked around after positioning the table there was no sight of Xen.

I turned to Cal. "Where's Xen? In her room."

She nodded.

"Thanks," I said. "When's the official kick off?"

"Sunset, at least that's when Gaybella is coming Grepp says." She replied.

I nodded my thanks and turned to my door. Inside I locked my door and hoped that no one walked into her room for the next few moments. I thought of her room and the familiar black hole opened up. Quickly stepping through I rushed and found the door already locked.

She had a big grin on her face when I turned to look at her, she was stripped to her underclothes with a towel in her hands with her old clothes hung from the cupboard.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Hang on a minute," I said as I ducked back through the hole.

I picked up the package and extracted twenty leaves. While I was doing it Xen followed me through.

"Ah, the aravig," she said softly. "Have you got a cup?"

"Yes," I replied. "I hope you've got the wine."

"Ah ha, it's in my room." She turned and stepped back through.

I picked up the leaves and cup then stepped through after her. She went straight to the draws and brought out the bottle. As she opened it I joined her and squatted down to put the leaves in the cup. She squatted next to me and poured enough to more than cover the leaves.

She sat back on her heels and spoke the spell to heat it. She watched it for a little while and then stood.

"I'll heat it again in a moment and then let it steep," she said looking at me.

I stood and she came to me and tucked her arms around my waist.

"I can't wait till later, your being so nice to me," she said softly. "I wish there was time to get a bath as well."

"A bath?"

"Yes my hair smells of smoke and greasy food, I was visiting Lucan in the Cockerel's kitchens" she replied.

I turned and let my tunnel disappear, in its place I conjured my old bath again.

"Will this do?" I asked as it materialised.

"Dav!" she exclaimed in a mixture of shock and delight.

She hurried over to it and put her hand on the rim and then dipped it into the steaming water. "I don't believe it, it takes tens of years to get this skilled."

She looked thoughtful for a second. "Can you do that with clothes as well?" she asked.

"I don't know, give me a moment," I said.

I tried to picture the clothes that Rash had been wearing. The most memorable one was the summer dress when she stepped down from the caravan. I thought of the ones I'd seen hanging in her room, an eye magically appeared giving me a slight shock as I watched it zoom off in the vision it left floating in the air behind it.

I was looking into Rash's empty bedroom even as Xen circled around to view it with me.

"Pick one," I said stunned by what I'd just done.

She took a moment. "The green one if you can."

I took a careful look and tried to see it in my mind, turning it front to back to visualise the buttons and straps. With my eyes closed I put out my hand thought of it hanging from my fingers.

"Oh," she gasped.

I opened my eyes to see the dress hanging there.

"I don't guarantee a fit," I told her as she rushed to take it.

She slipped it over her head and turned her back to me as she wriggled into it.

"Button me up will you," she asked.

I took the half step and started at the waist. It was a little tight at first but then the fit was much better as I got to the top. As I finished the last button she stepped away and gave a twirl.

"How does it look?" she asked.

"It brings out your beauty," I replied. "You look stunning."

She did, hair tumbling down over her bare shoulders and her shapely legs showing well above the knee. She looked sexier now than when shed been in her underclothes.

"Come here," I said. "Turn around and I'll unbutton you."

She stepped forwards and took me in her arms, hugging me the reaching to pull me down to kiss me.

"Thank you," she whispered as she released me.

My prodder was starting to take an interest, twitching and swelling in my pants.

"Come on, turn around and let's get you undressed for your bath," I said reluctantly.

She turned and I retraced my moves, unbuttoning the dress and feeling my shaft stiffening and starting to rise. She pulled it over her head and handed it back to me to start on her vest. I turned away and stepped over to the bed to lay the dress down.

As I was bent over I slipped my hand down the front of my trousers and pulled my shaft flat to my belly.

"Will you help me wash my hair?"

I turned to see her balanced on one foot as she bent facing me to remove her knickers. Her breasts were wobbling as she moved.

"I'd better not," I said. "You don't want to be late for your party."

My thoughts were trying to push her aside so I could picture my room and create a tunnel back. I closed my eyes and stilled myself and saw the tunnel forming. Opening my eyes it was before me, I looked at Xen stand naked to the side of it.

"I'd better go, we'll have plenty of time later," I said with a smile.

I let it close behind me, my hand going to the bulge in my pants that was throbbing with desire. I sat then lay on the bed stilling my thoughts again to recover from my excited state. In a few minutes I felt normal enough to venture back out.

There was only our select group sitting around, as they saw me Bem said loudly. "Help yourself to a beer."

I walked over and picked up a mug and filled it. It was a nice pale ale with a full flavour, a good choice for the party. I took myself back to join the little group, pulling up a chair. It was a light hearted 'where will I be in a week' session, I took a sip of my beer before slipping it under my chair and sitting back to listen in.

It was starting to darken, Bem stood. "Curr can you help set up the candles with me, I'd ask Xen but...."

Curr stood with a nod and they walked over to her room. They both came out with armfuls of canes, when I looked closely I could see that they were hooked at the top and had twin holders at the bottom. They walked around the room, spreading them out around the wall.

Bem kept a last bunch and walked to the centre of the room and magically lit the candles as she handed it over to Curr. Curr floated it up and hooked it onto a rafter. In a few minutes she'd gone around the room and we were bathed in light.

It was another ten minutes before Xen poked her head out of the door.

"Dav. You got a minute." She asked.

"Yes," I answered rising.

As I walked over to her room there was a knock on the outer door, I turned to see Grepp standing.

"It's open," he shouted as he made his way across.

Xen was waiting just inside the door and opened it on my first knock.

"I need you to button me up again, but first disappear the bath," she said turning her back.

The bath winked out as I reached for her waist.

When I finished she turned and stretched up to kiss me. Even the peck on my lips sent a small thrill through me and I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her for a proper kiss. She moved her arms to loop my neck as my hands slipped to cup her tush and our lips melted together.

I felt my prodder shift as it fattened, and reluctantly ended our kiss and let her down.

"Come on or they'll start to wonder," I joked.

"Mmm," she said and turned to the door.

We walked out together.

"Oh," cried Bem. "Where did you get that dress?"

"I got it on loan," Xen replied. "You think it suits me?"

I looked around to find Kenval and Grepp, they were busying themselves helping our entertainer set up and hadn't yet noticed.

"You look gorgeous in it," Curr commented.

"Wait till Grepp see's you," said Cal.

"Can you get one in my size," joked Bem

We walked over and I collected another chair on the way and set it next to mine.

"Do you want a beer?" I asked her as she sat.

She turned and flashed me a smile. "Yes please."

I walked over towards the beer.

"Dav, I don't think you've met Gaybella, she's going to be singing for us tonight." Grepp said as he stopped me.

"Hi," I greeted her. "I look forwards to it."

She was Bem's size but with much shorter dark brown hair. She looked pretty with a colourful red, orange and dark yellow blouse and a blue checked skirt with a paler blue background.

"Dav," she answered. "You're the one from Skire, you have a nice accent."

"Thank you, but I must ask your pardon, I have to get a beer for Xen." I replied politely.

"Jiver is bringing a crate of wine for the girls later," Grepp put in as I resumed my walk.

"Okay, I'll tell her," I replied over my shoulder.

I brought Xen the beer and told her there was wine later and settled down. People started turning up, mainly the boys from the other dorm with girls in tow with little cliques forming and people shuffling the chairs around in front of the makeshift stage.

As a space opened up I moved my chair against the wall with Xen moving with me. We sat there looking out, we didn't have much to say verbally but exchanged glances and smiles. We listened to Gaybella and Xen had a glass or two of the wine.

The beer and wine held out till midevening when the party moved off to the Bull in dribs and drabs with us promising to follow on later. As we waved the last of them off Xen stood up with a little giggle.

"Alone at last," she sighed and came and sat on my lap.

My prodder began to stir beneath her as she took my head and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around her and willingly surrendered my lips to hers. We kissed and rolled our tongues together as my shaft stiffened under her.

"Mm," she said as she broke the kiss. "I can see you're ready for bed."

She shifted on me and brought her hand down to touch and hold my now tenting shaft, her fingers curling to define the head.

"Shall we, I know I want to start now, I can't wait to get this." She gave my head a squeeze. "Inside me," she whispered hotly in my ear.

"Let's," I whispered back.

She slipped from my lap and stood, stepping back to let me rise and watching fascinated as I pushed my hand down to make myself comfortable. She put her hand back to cover the now vertical bulge.

"It looks enormous like that," she said with amusement in her voice.

"Come on." She said as she turned to go. "I'm getting wet thinking about it."

I followed her to her room and secured the door behind me.

"Undo me quickly," she ordered.

I let the dress fade to see that she was wearing only a pair of knickers and her slippers.

She gasped and then laughed as she turned to face me. "Next time warn me," she said. "Here let me help you."

Her hands went to my belt as I started on my shirt. I felt my trousers and underpants slide down.

"Lift your foot," she asked, tapping one ankle as I was taking my undershirt off.

I waited till I could see and put my hand on her head to steady myself and lifted my foot. She slipped my boot off and slid my clothes off. As I stepped out of the other leg her hand came up to take my shaft and bend it down for her to suck on.

I felt the thrill run through me as my head slipped slowly through her lips, her tongue playing on my hole.

"Ah," I cried as I leant forwards slightly and grasped her head with both hands.

I let her suck and lick it for a few moments then urged her up.

"Umm," she complained as she stood, still holding onto my shaft.

I dropped my hands and cupped her tush, lifting her till she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked her over to the bed and bent over to lay her down.

"Where's the aravig?" I asked.

I stepped back as she pushed herself up, leaving her sat on the edge of the bed.

"Over behind that chest, the rest of the wine's with it."

I walked over and retrieved it. Turning I saw Xen wriggling out of her knickers, her legs folding to reveal her furrie as she lay back. As I reached the edge of the bed I knelt and put the cup and bottle down as she parted her legs to see me.

12