Quincunx Ch. 26

Story Info
A choice made more difficult.
5.5k words
4.62
14k
2

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleven

A choice made more difficult

We went initially towards the river and then drove down the road paralleling it. We travelled four or five miles following the same road that Xen had disappeared down till we came to an eastern branch where we turned to see where it would lead.

A mile further down and we came to a forded stream that had a shady copse on the far bank, we left the horse to graze on the verge and entered the light dappled wood. We found a leaf filled hollow in the roots of one of the mighty trees and settled into it.

"Did you take aravig last night?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, turning her way still surprised by the candid discussion of sex.

"Would you take some for me?" she asked, half turning to face me.

"Yes, I have half a packet left. Do you want to do it tonight?" thinking of my plan to take it tomorrow evening if Bem and Curr still wanted me to entertain them.

"Yes if you would, I can heal you if last night was too much."

"No I'm fine from last night, we spent more time cuddling."

"I want that too, but after, as we drift off in each other's arms," she said as she edged closer. "And I want kissing, lots of kissing to start."

I laughed, lying back in the leaves. "Sound like you've got it all planned."

"I've been looking forwards to this," she said. "Xen had her turn and I want you to share your love with me now, give me some memories to carry home."

"Don't worry," I said. "You'll get your fill, we'll have hours when it takes effect."

She rolled towards me and ended half lying on top of me, she brought her hand to rub the bulge in my trousers.

"Can I play with it now?" she asked, her fingers creeping up to my belt.

I nodded and she began to undo my buckle and then my buttons. Her nimble fingers soon extracted my swollen shaft, her hand sliding down to grip it by the root.

"Both Bem and Curr say it's the biggest they've seen," she said waggling it.

"Webberli say's I'm bigger than my friends but I've grown up with it."

She leant forward and kissed it. "Well I can't wait to have it fill me later."

"It's ready now if you want."

"What if someone comes?" she asked turning to look at me.

"That's the risk, I've made love in barns and haystacks before."

"No, let's do it properly, let me practice with my hand this time."

She loosened her grip and slid her hand up, stopping and tightening it when her finger reached the rim, she began to stroke, sliding the foreskin gently up and down.

"Ah," I exclaimed as I relaxed.

She gave a little giggle and leant in to take my head briefly into her mouth to wet it and then stroked more vigorously. I just lay there and enjoyed her ministrations, feeling the pleasure wash through me as my mind switched off and I let the ecstatic flow take me.

After a minute or so I felt her take my head and start sucking and licking it, I shivered as the surge of pleasure from her tongue swept through me bringing a moan in its wake. She carried on, bringing me nearer and nearer to my peak, starting my body twitching.

My hips bucked and my seed came gushing to fill her mouth, the second and third weaker than usual but just as pleasurable. I lay limp and panting, her tongue sending more jolts through me as she licked at a last dribble then loosened her grip and let it fall.

She moved up alongside to lie half on me, her breast against my ribs with her head on my shoulder and her arm draped over the other. As I recovered I turned to her and tilted her head to press my lips to hers, they parted and her tongue snaked out to slip into my mouth.

We kissed passionately as I pulled her on top of me and wrapped my arms around her, when I relaxed my hug she broke the kiss.

"Dav?" she said as she pushed up on her arms. "Will you lick me when you're ready?"

"Now a good time?" I said as I rolled her off me and pushed myself to my knees.

I pushed my hands up her dress, caressing her thighs as I reached for her knickers. She lifted her hips and let me pull them down before lifting and bending her knees to let me slip them off completely. She opened her legs and lay back, I watched as the pink slit of her furrie opened up to reveal all to me.

I leant in, running my hands up her thighs to push them open and angle my head in. My tongue flattened on her splayed lips, her juices coating my tongue as I licked up and began to pleasure her as she'd done me.

I grasped her thighs and brought my thumbs in to massage her outer lips, working them up towards her nub as my hands lifted her to let me lap at her hunny hole. She wriggled as my tongue penetrated her, I heard her sharp intake of breath as her hips twitched.

When I had her panting I eased her down and slid my tongue to find her nub, straight away pressing in to suck on it and tease it. My shift sent a shudder through her and a gasped 'Yes'. I laboured on and let my fluttering tongue take her to the peak.

"Y e s...," the word came out strangled as her back arched and her pelvis pushed against me. Her legs closed on me as I withdrew my head and rose up licking her juices from my lips. She collapsed back, her breasts heaving with her laboured breathing and a happy expression on her face.

I pulled her dress down as I sat back on my heels and tucked myself away then buttoned up.

"Shall we sit on the bank for a while," I asked standing.

She sat up. "Let me get my knickers on first."

I stooped and passed them to her then stepped back as she lifted her feet and let her knickers dangle on her finger. I took then from her and slipped them over her still booted feet. She took over and pulled them up her thighs then twisted to her knees to pull them into place.

I offered my hand and she took my wrist to steady herself as she stood and we walked back out to where we'd left the cart. My horse whinnied and walked towards us as we emerged and walked upstream to where the bank grew higher again.

I took of my boots and dangled my feet in the water. Cal sat next to me with her legs folded under.

"Will you sleep with Rash when you move in with her?" she asked softly.

"Yes," I answered. "But only occasionally to keep her from moaning, enforcing the once a week rule you have here."

"Oh that was just an unofficial rule that Bem and Curr made up to stop the boys pestering them so much, most of the boys went after town girls after that."

"Oh," I exclaimed, surprised but the new fact. "But she won't know that."

"You need to be careful, I think she sees you as husband material."

"She's not for me, I couldn't live that society life, I can't wait to get back to my simple life where seasons mean planting and reaping not what dress to wear."

She gave a laugh. "I hope my hospital work is quiet, I expect it will be a bit hectic till I get used to it."

"I like the quiet out here, only the birds to disturb you, the stream lulling you as it ripples past."

"I used to have a favourite tree where I'd go to get away from things."

"The loft of the back barn was my place," I put in.

"Ah those were the days, I could go to the top of the mill if it was raining, my brothers never came up there."

I fished my feet out and shifted back to let them dry dangling over the edge.

"It's all responsibilities now," I said. "Taking over the running of the estate from my father, I'm expected to find a wife and settle soon, the house is all ready for me."

"How big is your village?"

"Seventy to a hundred I'd say, mostly sharecroppers and farmhands but we've got a wizard in residence living there because of my father, he is Lord Protector of the highlands, it's only an honorific these days."

"My father is a miller, but he has his own small holding as well. He was glad when I developed my powers, late though it was, it saves him a dowry for me."

"All the girls around me would be marrying up so wouldn't come with much dowry anyway, my house is well provisioned so it doesn't matter much really."

"You think we should get started back, the sun is near the last quarter and it'll be teatime by the time we get your horse stabled."

"Aye if you want, but let's let my feet dry for five minutes more first."

She straightened her legs and lay back in the grass.

"Are you seeing Rash again?"

"No, I might check in again tomorrow but I trust Jay to keep her safe."

"So we have the evening to ourselves."

"Except for my meditation, yes."

"In the tower like Xen?" she asked.

"Yes, it's glorious with the sun setting, the perfect place, the freedom to see forever."

She lay quiet for a while then asked. "Are your feet dry yet?"

I drew my foot up and felt it dry enough to put my boots back on. My stirring brought her up to look and as I shod myself she stood. I stood as she started walking back to the cart, she climbed up and handed me the reins as I seated myself.

She leant a little against me as we drove back, asking about my friends and the crops and things. By the time we got back the sun was past the quarter and we hurriedly handed over the horse and cart to the ostlers to take care of, staying till they unhitched it and led the horse away for grooming.

We walked straight back around to the kitchens and what little queue had formed. We drew our chairs together and relaxed as the queue grew longer. I followed her over to our table and we sat to eat.

"I wonder if Xen's home yet," she remarked. "On the last ferry safely I hope."

"And Rash is back from her afternoon shopping." I added.

"And my cohorts probably still in some inn or coftea house."

None of them had turned up by the time we had finished and as I went to turn the normal way she stopped.

"We need to collect the laundry before they close," she stated.

I let her lead the way to an unvisited section where we collected the laundry. I let her steer it back and walked with her to her door. She let it drop while she opened the lock and I picked it up.

"It's okay," I said as she pushed the door open. "After you."

She walked in and I walked over to the bed and put the bundle down. She reached for the knot and soon had it open. The clothes were neatly folded and I picked out my bedsheets.

"I'll go and make my bed while you sort your things out."

She looked up at me. "Yes okay, are you coming back or shall I come over?"

"I thought I might go and meditate after that, I'll come back here after okay."

"Have you got any wine?"

"No, but I don't mind water."

"I've time enough to get some before sunset, I can sort theses later and come over to yours."

"Yes, that's okay we can brew it there."

I picked my sheets up and turned to the door, she flashed me a smile and walked with me. I waited as she locked her door and we walked around to the drive together. We parted with another smile and I walked back into my dorm to make my bed.

I retrieve the packed and counted out twenty of the small leaves then went out and took a cup back to the room to complete the preparations. I had a quick look around and satisfied I locked the door behind me and made my way to the tower.

I seated myself and cast an eye south following Xen's trail then over and across the water. I found her house but found only expectant people inside, her father in the study reading while the rest of the household sat around.

I let the eye wink out and started to concentrate on my meditation. I let myself go and stilled my thoughts. I revived myself as the sun dipped below the horizon and stretched my stiffened limbs. I cast another eye out to Xen's house and was happy to find her and her brother settling down in the sitting room.

I walked down letting my magical sight guide me in the near darkness of the stairs and made my way back to the dorm. When I got there Cal was waiting, she stood and started towards me and I went straight and opened my door.

"I've got the wine in my room," she said approaching me.

She gave me a smile and carried on to the outside door. I went in and left the door ajar, I lit the candle then took my boots of and lay back on the bed, my prodder already twitching with the thought. It was two minutes if that before she slipped through my door and shut it behind her

I got up and picked up the cup. She poured the wine in to half fill it.

"Do you know how to do it?" I asked.

"I think so," she replied. "Just heat the wine up."

"Xen did it twice, then when it had cooled it was ready."

She crouched down and focused on the cup. Within moments it was steaming and she relaxed.

"Bring it to a boil," I advised.

She focused again till it started to bubble.

"Okay, that should do it."

She stood and turned to sit on the bed.

"I'm not that good with Water, Earth and Air are my strong ones," she confessed.

I picked the cup up. "Well you've got time till it cools and then one more little effort and it'll be done."

Putting the cup on the bedside table I sat next to her.

"Shall I get another cup and we can finish the wine while we wait," I offered

"Yes please."

As I stood she lay back and kicked her shoes off. I left her lying curled up and quickly got the cup from the kitchen. She was lying as I left her and straightened out as I walked over to the bed, letting her dress ride up.

I picked up the bottle and poured half into the cup and then sat down next to her, taking the first drink I offered the cup to her. She sat up and swung her legs around to sit next to me on the edge and took the cup, taking her own sip.

"This seems strange," she said after a moment or two and another sip of the wine.

"What's strange?"

"Waiting for sex, waiting till it's ready till we start."

I laughed "Just as soon as you heat it again we can start, we've got the wine to finish till then."

"I know, that's what makes it strange."

She took another sip and passed the cup back to me.

"Shall we get undressed?" she asked.

I took a swig of the wine and put the cup on the floor.

I held out my hand to her as I stood. "Come on then, we can kiss and cuddle for a while."

Her hand went to my belt as she stood, starting to unbuckle and unbutton my trousers while I unbuttoned my shirt. As she crouched to push my clothes around my ankles she gave a quick kiss to my shiny helmet.

I held her bowed head to step out of them, as she stood she trailed her hand up my thigh to grasp my hard shaft.

"You're ready for action," she commented as she stretched to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed back, feeling her hand and my swollen shaft pressed between us.

"Undress me," she asked when she broke the kiss.

She turned her back and I swiftly undid the few buttons of her summery dress, as I did the last button she bent and caught it by the hem, I stood back as she pulled it up then stepped back in to help her free it over her head.

I tossed it on my clothes as she turned around and stood with her arms up waiting for me to remove her vest. I pulled it up to reveal her taut breasts, nipples already erect on the puffy mounds. Pausing I bent and returned the favour of a kiss on both of them.

With her vest off she stood with hand on hips as I undid the bow and hooked my thumbs into the waistband. As they slipped down I knelt and pushed them to her feet. The aroma of her juices assailed my senses as she stepped out of them, letting me glimpse the plump lips of her furrie.

She pulled the sheets open and we clambered into the bed, she first and, turning to me as I followed she took me in her arms to pulled me close. I slipped my arms around her and returned the hug, tilting my head to bring it in to kiss her.

We kissed and intertwined tongues until she broke off with a gasp, I lifted my arm to let her roll back and then took her breast and started to massage it while rolling the hard stub of her nipple in my palm.

I freed my arm from under her and leant over to take the other nipple in my lips, licking and squeezing it as my forefinger and thumb took the one under it. She moaned with pleasure and brought her hands to my head.

I played and swopped for a while before moving back to kiss her some more, she was even more passionate, twisting her mouth on mine as our tongue wrestled and tumbled over the other, then I was back sucking and teasing her more.

I slipped my hand down her flat tummy and let my fingers softly run through her pubes, her hips rose slightly taking my probing fingers deeper as her legs widened letting my finger find her soft nub. I stroked it tenderly as her hips rolled under my hand, my finger circling on its hood.

I felt her stiffen slightly as a moan sounded deep in her throat, her fingers pressing in as her hands tightened their hold on my head. I let my finger play as I brought my attention back to the nipple in my mouth, sucking open mouthed on her areola while my tongue fluttered on the nipple itself.

I played and delighted her till the first slight shiver took her then I abandoned her breast and started kissing and licking my way down her body, rimming and burrowing into her navel. My lips nibbled on her pubes tugging and teasing as they moved lower to let my tongue find the soft moist flesh below.

Her nub was hard as I passed over it to lap at her juices and take in the heady aroma. I felt her hand slide up my leg to my shaft, giving it a squeeze as she grasped it. I brought my tongue back to her nub and began to play with it.

After a few seconds of criss crossing I shifted to the alphabet, counting the letters as the first little shudder swept through her. I got to 'P' when her hips jerked and her orgasm overtook her. She lay panting but still clutching my prodder as I turned to lie next to her and cuddle.

She took me in her arms and guided me onto my back then half lay on me, wrapping her arm over my shoulder. I brought my arm around her back and held her tight, letting her nestle her head on my chest.

I felt the beating of her heart slow as she lay quietly against me, her soft breath on my chest. I tried not to measure this idyll with memories of Xen but when I did there was little to choose. We lay entwined till her hand left my shoulder and slipped slowly down.

She grasped my softening prodder bringing a quick revival as it stiffened in her hand.

"We should check the aravig then we can start again," I said.

I lifted my back to release her arm as she sat up, reluctantly releasing my shaft to clamber over me.

I rolled to watch as she sat and leant over to reach for the cup.

The curves of her nude body highlighted by the candle gave me pause to admire her, even the way her hair fell added to her beauty.

"I think it's cool enough, taste it and see," she said turning and letting the light silhouette her breasts, the nipples turning to dark spots.

"Here," she proffered it.

I sat up and took a sip. It was hardly lukewarm.

"Yes, that should be okay. You can do the second infusion."

She took it back and set it on the table. I switched sight and watched her aurora take on a blue tinge as she concentrated on warming the wine. She turned and I saw the wisp of steam as she slipped back alongside of me.

"Will it work if we prod first?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, thinking of Xen that time.

She slipped astride me, lifting on her knees as her hand took the head to guide it in. She sank slowly, enveloping me in her velvety hunny hole. I felt the tightness as it slipped down my shaft, my anticipation generating excitement that set me tingling.

I felt her weight on me as she shifted her legs slightly the she began to bounce, tiny fast stokes at first the she slowed and lengthened, leaning forward to let her hair brush my chest as her hands planted themselves on my ribs.

She slowed again as she began to work my full length, I caught her swaying breasts and took her nipples between my finger and thumb, twisting and pulling at them gently as she rocked back and fore above me.

12