Quincy: Hook, Line and Sinker

Story Info
Quincy and Sam go on a fishing trip.
2.6k words
4.45
19.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

This story has been written specially for a friend, they know who they are.

Quincy 2 Hook Line and Sinker

Quincy smiled affectionately at the younger man as they re-checked the equipment necessary to go fishing. They would be spending the next couple of days together, camping under the stars at night and fishing in the large tranquil lake by day. Quincy remembered Astin's words. //A couple of days where you and Sam can relax and experience some male bonding, Quincy. It'll benefit you and the department.// As the words replayed in his mind a part of his anatomy with a mind of its own signalled interest in bonding of an entirely different nature. Quincy refocused on the fishing gear to avoid embarrassing himself in front of the handsome dark haired man in his company. The last thing he needed was to ruin a good friendship.

"This is so great, Quince," Sam enthused as he settled in the boat. He turned to smile at the older man who navigated the small motor boat out to the centre of the lake. "Two days of rest and relaxation. No bodies, no hassles and no Astin. Just you and me. Great."

"Glad you're happy, Sam," Quincy replied.

"How could I not be," the younger man said grinning.

Time passed slowly and pleasantly, each man comfortable in the presence of the other, neither feeling it necessary to disturb the peace with empty words. Quincy had been successful with a couple of catches, but Sam was still to land his first fish. A sharp tug on his line had him standing to call excitedly: "I've got one, Quince." He began to reel in, struggling with what appeared to be a large and frantic fish.

Neither man could later say exactly what happened next, only the consequences. One minute Sam was reeling in his catch, the next he was in the lake, Quincy having heard the dull thud as Sam's skull impacted with the hull of the boat. Quincy wasted no time. Although the air temperature was ambient, the lake would be freezing. Sam's life preserver kept him afloat and Quincy moved fast to haul the dazed young man back into the boat. He checked the lump and the dazed eyes as he wrapped a blanket around his soaked friend before setting back to their camp. He assisted Sam from the boat and towards their tent. He felt the uncontrollable shivers. With economy of movement, Quincy stripped the pliant man down to figure-hugging black boxers and then ushered him into the tent and into a sleeping back.

"S... so c...cold, Quincy," Sam managed around chattering teeth. Quincy noted Sam's eyes were still a little glazed and that his friend was shaking badly. Quincy frowned as he contemplated his next move. With a shrug and a look of determination, he unzipped the single bag, zipping it to his to make it double and stripped to his own shorts. He then slid in beside Sam and drew the shivering body to his.

As the minutes passed with only the sounds of Sam's breathing to break the silence, the bone-deep cold he had felt began to ebb. As it did, heat of another nature began to flow in tandem with the slow warming of his body temperature. Sam could smell the clean, male scent of his friend and mentor. Quincy's lightly haired chest pressed against his own smooth body, the hairs feeling strangely arousing against his heating skin. He could feel Quincy's hands move reassuringly against his back, moving in slow circles. He felt safe and comfortable and realized that he had also become aroused. Not wanting Quincy to be embarrassed by his treacherous body, Sam tried to shift. As he did, the hardness between his thighs pressed against an answering bulge at Quincy's groin. As they brushed against each other, Sam gasped and realized he hadn't been listening to Quincy's words.

"Soon be warm, baby. So sorry you got hurt. I'll take care of you, baby."

In his turn, Quincy didn't realize that he soothing litany of reassurances had become peppered with endearments. He was aware that having Sam as good as naked in his arms was causing wayward flesh to begin to react. As he felt Sam shift, Quincy did the same trying to avoid embarrassing his younger friend. As he did, his hardened shaft brushed against a matching hardness and he heard Sam gasp. Quincy allowed them a little space to look at each other, but did not relinquish his hold on the slender body. He gazed steadily into shocked chocolate depths.

"Quincy?" Sam asked shakily.

"Sam," Quincy breathed huskily. He watched with mounting arousal as the tip of a moist pink tongue slipped from between suddenly dry lips. Unable to resist, Quincy moved slowly, giving the young man time to stop him or voice his dissent. Slowly, lightly, Quincy's lips brushed against Sam's and pulled back. Hearing the muted whimper at the loss of the gossamer-light touch, Quincy leant forward again. This time he pressed more firmly, pulling on Sam's lower lip as he broke the kiss.

"You sure you want this, Sam?" he asked roughly. "You want me?"

"Yes," came the whispered reply. "I just never thought ..." the rest of his hesitant words were stopped by Quincy's lips once again covering his. This time a moist muscle lapped at the seam of Sam's lips. Sam moaned softly and as he did, Quincy's tongue slid effortlessly inside. The tongue moved leisurely, mapping every nuance of Sam's mouth. As the kiss ended, Sam panted wetly through kiss-swollen lips. Quincy moved his hands to explore the contours of Sam's smooth chest. He opened the sleeping bags to be able to see the skin he touched. The new found freedom also allowed his mouth to follow the trail of his hands. He suckled at one sweet cinnamon nub whilst his fingers rolled the other pebbled teat. He felt strong hands hold him to Sam's beast as the younger man arched upwards offering more of his body to Quincy's caresses. His mouth slid over smooth skin to suck and nip at the nub that had been bereft of his mouth and Quincy relished the cries of pleasure that spilt from Sam's lips. Soft moans and erotic writhing accompanied Quincy's tongue sailing southerly down smooth, dark skin.

"Want to see you, Sam," Quincy growled. "Want to see all of you."

"Please," came the whispered acquiescence.

Quincy moved his hands to the snug shorts and as Sam lifted his hips, Quincy removed the cloth barrier that stood between his burning gaze and his lover's nudity. He looked with awe and admiration at the slender toned body. His eyes widened in surprise at they took in Sam's groin. He ran a hand lightly around the hairless skin from where a hard, slender rod jutted proudly.

"You shave here?" Quincy gasped, the lack of hair proving incredibly arousing.

"Wax. I like to feel clean." Sam said blushing adorably.

"I want to taste you, baby," Quincy growled. "Can I put my mouth on you?" At the nod Quincy's tongue lapped at the smooth flesh of Sam's groin, lapping up the pre-come that glittered so enticingly. He then laved the shaft from root to tip, sucking lightly on the engorged head. He licked his way down to the velvety sac and then back up to the head. Quincy hummed as he took all of the aroused flesh into his mouth, holding Sam's hips firmly to prevent him bucking as the smaller man thrashed below him.

Sam screamed Quincy's name as his erection was enveloped in hot wet suction. He was incredibly aroused and on the verge of coming already. Heat spiralled from low in his stomach to radiate outwards. Wave upon wave of pleasure rolled over him as his climax roared through his body. Quincy's mouth was expertly milking him of all he could provide and as he came down from his high, he closed his eyes to float in a sea of bliss.

Quincy could feel how close to the edge Sam was. He decided to bring the young man to pleasure quickly so that they could then explore each other more leisurely. Purposely enveloping all of Sam as he hummed, as he encouraged Sam to release. Pulse after pulse of Sam's essence poured into his mouth. He suckled insistently, ensuring he milked Sam dry, relishing the salty-sweet taste of his lover.

"Quincy," Sam murmured and Quincy enveloped the slender body to cradle Sam to his broader chest. "Love you," came the barely there whisper and Quincy tightened his hold.

"Love you, too," he replied, nuzzling into the soft dark hair.

"You do?" Sam asked. Hope, love and apprehension flickered across the expressive orbs.

"I have for a while, but you were always out of my reach; a young, intelligent, attractive young man wouldn't look twice at an old guy like me."

"Not so old," Sam smiled, nuzzling into his lover's chest and toying with the wiry hair. "When I did go out on dates I wondered what it would be like to be out with you. Can we ...would you...would you make love to me?" he asked hesitantly.

"Have you done this before, Sam?" Quincy asked seriously. "Made love with a man?"

Sam shook his head, buying his face in the juncture of Quincy's neck and shoulder.

"Are you sure you want this, Sam?" Quincy asked again, pulling Sam to look at him.

"I'm sure, Quincy. There's no-one I'd rather do this with than you."

Quincy stood and removed his own shorts, allowing the younger man to see his naked body and the evidence of his desire. He fought the urge to preen as he saw Sam's eyes widen in appreciation and darken in arousal. He turned and retrieved lotion from his bag.

"I don't have lube," Quincy explained. "I don't have condoms either, do you?"

"We have to be clean in work," Sam said. "You know I am and I know you wouldn't risk anyone's health. It's you I want to feel inside me."

Quincy's shaft throbbed, aching to be buried deep in the beautiful young man.

"It may hurt a little, Sam," Quincy warned. "But it will be worth it if you persevere."

He pushed Sam's legs apart, fully exposing the smaller man to his predatorily gaze. His eyes were mesmerized by the small dark portal to Sam's body. "Just one finger, baby," he said huskily. He teased around the puckered opening, allowing Sam to be comfortable with the intimate caress and then slid the single digit inside. The muscle was very resilient and Quincy's finger was gripped tightly in searing heat. "Relax, love," Quincy crooned. As the grip lessened, Quincy moved his finger in and out, in and out, getting Sam accustomed to the sensations. He inserted a second finger to begin the stretching process. "Let me in, baby," he soothed. His free hand moved to stroke Sam's wilting flesh. As he caressed Sam back to full arousal, he scissored his fingers in Sam's body. He saw the flicker of discomfort on Sam's face as three fingers crowded his slender passage. Quincy felt Sam relax as he took the smaller man into his mouth, using tongue and teeth to taste and tease the aroused shaft. As he continued to work his fingers in his lover, he was pleased to feel Sam start to grind down on the welcome invaders and moan with pleasure not discomfort.

Sam had never felt anything like it. The uncomfortable burning was now a pleasurable tingle. The pressure was now a welcoming feeling of fullness. His shaft was enveloped in wet heat and he could not stop his body pushing down on the fingers and then up into Quincy's mouth. He screamed as Quincy's fingers found his prostrate and began to rub the sweet spot over and over.

"Now, Quincy," he begged. "Take me now."

Quincy removed his fingers to a whine of distress at the void they left. The whine tuned into a mewl as Quincy draped Sam's legs over his shoulders and pressed the engorged head of his sex at Sam's loosened opening. Carefully, Quincy eased inside. His flesh slowly enveloped in velvet heat. Sam was incredibly tight and Quincy gritted his teeth against the pressure surrounding his arousal. As he was finally fully embedded in the smaller body, Quincy held still listening to Sam's gasps as the younger man accepted Quincy's length and girth. A slight hitch of the hips was the only encouragement Quincy needed. He undulated his hips until he elicited a pleasured gasp. Ensuring he continued to rub Sam's hidden jewel, Quincy began to thrust shallowly, slowly building to hard deep thrusts into Sam's molten depths. Knowing he wouldn't be able to last much longer, Quincy reached between their bodies and began to fist Sam in time with his thrusts.

Sam felt pleasure begin to unspool in his body. Quincy was over him, around him, inside him and it was the most complete Sam had ever felt in his life. Quincy's hand pulling on his throbbing length and Quincy's shaft rubbing effortlessly over his prostrate were making it impossible to resist the pull of imminent orgasm. He dimly registered that the incoherent cries of pleasure spilt from his lips as lights began to dance before his eyes.

For a few seconds, time seemed to be suspended as each man gazed into the eyes of his lover. Then Sam's back arched and his body convulsed in concert with a primal scream of Quincy's name. The most intense climax he had ever experienced wracked his body and Sam was sure he could feel pleasure at cell level. His seed flowed in a pearlescent arc to anoint their bodies and his hands clutched at Quincy's shoulders in an effort to anchor himself in the maelstrom of sensation.

Quincy lost the ability to think as Sam's climax erupted. The almost unendurable heat that had been building in his own groin seemed to suddenly ignite into a roaring blaze of passion. His orgasm was wrenched from him as Sam's channel clenched with almost brutal intensity around him. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over him. His seed pulsed deep into Sam's willing body, his own body trembling and shaking in his release.

Quincy carefully lowered Sam's legs to the ground and found strong arms wrapped around him to hold him to the slender chest. Both men mourned the loss as Quincy's sated flesh slid from its harbour. Quincy took advantage to roll them to their sides where he could gaze into Sam's sated eyes.

"What happens now, Quince?" Sam asked. A flicker of insecurity and doubt was visible in the expressive eyes.

"What do you want, baby?" Quincy countered. "Let me hear it from your lips."

"I want an 'us'," Sam said simply. "I want a real relationship with you.

"Then we both want the same thing," Quincy assured. "And if we both want it, nothing will stand in our way." He rolled to his back pulling the happy, pliant young man to hold tightly against his broader body. "Sleep a little, love," he encouraged, lightly massaging the back of Sam's skull. Slowly, Quincy felt Sam go lax until he was fully asleep. Quincy grinned. //Bonding Astin said// he thought. His smiled widened. A simple fishing trip had resulting in Quincy getting the best catch of all; the heart of the man he'd fallen for hook, line and sinker. This was one catch the older man was going to ensure did not get away.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers